Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

School RP

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
Simply David
Tom
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School RP - Page 2 Empty Re: School RP

Post by Simply David Mon 21 Mar 2011, 12:44 pm

Greywolf was angry, and he and his 'friends' were in a different hallway at this point. Greywolf had decided he didn't want to go to class, so he and the gang are now trying to find a place that they can take over and make their own little hideout.

------

Samantha was in a classroom that was empty, crying to herself. Why was she so weak? She came here to get stronger and she's so far done nothing but embarrass herself against the strongest opponents.

She was always being told she had amazing powers, but they were being held back because she was afraid. She stood up, wiping some tears from her eyes, "Oh, but I have to go to class now... I should clean my face and hurry," She went to a bathroom, passing Catherine and accidentally bumping into her along the way, "Oh, excuse me," she said, keeping her head down.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 22 Mar 2011, 9:14 am

The Marco twins, Melody and Malik, walked through the halls; Melody looking regal and lady-like in a immaculate school uniform while Malik was slouching next to her, sporting skin-tight clothing and a wide, manic grin. They didn't look like twins at first sight, but when one looked closer they could see that they walked in step and they would turn corners or dodge students in perfect sync.

"This school is a madhouse," Melody muttered to her brother, lifting a hand to flip her hair over her shoulder.

"And how I love it," Malik replied, slightly mimicking his sister as he brushed a hand through his overgrown bangs. "It's certainly more fun without the headmaster."

Melody only made a noncommital sound, not agreeing nor disagreeing with her brother.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:21 am

Alistair lifted his eyes from book looking at class door and observed when few students came in some taking seats while others chatting some more. He gave scratch at back of his own head and leaned back on his chair. Releasing quiet sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:43 pm

Jane sat in her classroom, cleaning the guns that she TOTALLY didn't keep hidden in the classroom in case of attack.

She figured her students wouldn't show up for another couple of minutes anyway.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

Deciding he wasn't getting an answer, Jack decided to pursue the fiendish people without further distractions. After a few minutes of running, he found his marks. The little gang was monging around a corridor, looking like they owned the place.

That didn't sit well with Jack, who walked into the middle of the hallway that the gang had claimed, and sat down on the floor, with just a grin on his face. Sure he was probably too cocky, but it was fun...
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:47 pm

Greywolf watched the boy walk up, and then sit down. It was almost too perfectly timed that they would get a challenger right after claiming their territory.

He was still feeling a bit beat up though, so he gestured with his head towards the newcomer.

The biggest of the thugs, Smash, stepped up, "Oi! Where do you think you are boy?" He cracked his knuckled threateningly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

"Oh please, like you don't know who I am," Jack replied, still sat down. A bit much, but Jack thought he looked really cool. Although, cool was useless as no one was watching him, so he stood up and bounced on the balls of his feet, motioning with his finger. "If you really don't know, I'll show you who I am!" He exclaimed.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 31 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

One guy, Perry, nudged the one next to him, "Oi, is it a good idea to mess with Jack?"

Sam laughed, raising his chain, "There's how many of us? I don't care if he's the effin' principle, we're taking him down here easy,"

Smash raised his bat, smirking stupidly in what he clearly thought was an impressive way, and pointed his bat right at Jack, "Heheh, you're pretty cocky eh? You freaking idiot, you don't know how to count do you? That's fine though, we take you down, and everyone will know we mean business, right Greywolf?"

Greywolf looked unimpressed. He's one of the few who's new enough not to know Jack, "You guys think he's something impressive, huh? He don't look that great," He said, waving his hand.

Smash laughed as he swung his bat right at Jack's face.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:01 pm

"Actually, counting is one of the things I am good at," Jack said, grabbing the bat before it built up enough power to break his hand, and electrocuting it. "You really should have gotten a rubber grip."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:24 pm

"Excuse me...." said Ginny, walking towards Greywolf and Jack. "Are you this school's gang of arrogant assholes?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:02 pm

Jack's eye twitched and it had nothing to do with electric powah, although he really felt like zapping this person. He released the bat, stopping the electricity, and replied, "Are you the entertainment around here, or do you act like that normally?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 31 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

"I'll take that as a yes," said Ginny. "I'm here to kick all of your asses and then, by the laws of high school, become your new leader. So whose up first?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:34 pm

"You know, there's a line for people who want me to publicly humiliate them. Go sit in the corner and wait until you are called," Jack answered, glaring at the transfer student, who's existence he had been vaguely aware of before. "No jumped up little new kid is pushing in front of anyone."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:36 am

Smash fell to the ground in a charred state. "Smash!" Sam growled as he turned to smoke and flew forward, getting right in Jack's face, and wrapped the chain around Jack.

Greywolf was intrigued but look at the new person first, "Oi! I'm the badass one around here, go find your own gang," He said, now very annoyed. He's only had this gang for a few hours, and they've already got a bunch of assholes messing with him. This was starting to piss him off.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:58 am

Ginny raised an eyebrow at Greywolf.

"You be quiet; the grown ups are talking," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:01 pm

Greywolf's eyebrow visibly twitched. He pulled a small switchblade from who-knows-where, and raised his free hand at her, "You picked the wrong day, girl. Strike, fang of the serpent,"

A large diamond-backed snake appeared, much larger than it should have been. It instantly lashed out at Ginny's leg.

Normally he doesn't care what people think about him. In this instance, however, he was already pissed off, and he'd been embarrassed by girls enough today as it is. He wasn't going to let such a girl get away with such a comment.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:06 pm

The snake's fangs, however, failed to penetrate Ginny's skin; or even reach it.

The moment it lunged to bite her; it's head collided with an invisible forcefield.

The girl sighed, and kicked the snake away.

"If you want to hurt me," she said. "You're going to have to do better than that,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:30 pm

"Tch," Greywolf wanted to cut her and feed her to the wolves... but he knew better than to just walk up to her with that forcefield of hers.

"What a cowardly power," He said, taunting her.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:32 pm

"Says someone that lets his animals do his fighting for him," said Ginny.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:36 pm

Greywolf smirked, "My animals are my loyal companions," He said, and he crouched down. His back legs seemed to take on a different and awkward shape, "They are a part of me," He stated simply.

"Jackelope Sprint!" He said, and dashed at her. However, he expected her shield to be activated, and so feinted to the left.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 12:01 pm

Jack groaned. The chains hurt as they crushed his arms against his sides, and he heard a couple of cracks before he let off some electricity. He didn't need to let off too much, as the metal chain would conduct it. Oh, that would be a good idea for a weapon! This idea made Jack grin as he discharged.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:48 pm

Alistair gazed at clock which seemed like it was stopped....actually, it WAS stopped. "Somebody should fix that clock..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:56 pm

Ginny just kind of stood there and waited for Greywolf to attack. She wasn't going to risk lowering her defenses by using a force-field enhanced punch just yet.

However, the fight didn't get a chance to escalate that far, as they were interrupted with the sound of gun fire.

"You wouldn't be fighting outside my classroom while I'm trying to take a nap, would you?" said Jane, sounding annoyed.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:01 pm

"They most definitely were, Miss." Jack confirmed, a disapproving look on his face. "The only thing for it is detention for fourteen years." He purposely blocked from sight the result of his battle.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:06 pm

Fuyumi Abe sat calmly in her classroom, reading a book and munching one a baggie of pretzels. It was one of her duty periods, but since she was so damn efficient when it came to schoolwork, she had already caught up with most of her grading and had pre-planned future assignments. She was just that good. She was perfectly relaxed.. until she heard gunfire.

What in the sweet hells were these kids doing using firearms in the hallways?! She was more used to this sort of thing than any teacher should be, but it still scared her shitless when there were things like gunfire and sudden explosions. Sighing, she went out of her classroom and dropped a piece of paper on the ground, when she stepped on before it lifted her into the air, and she glided calmly down the hallways toward the source of the noise.

Turns out.. it was Miss Doe and a few students causing the ruckus. Oh.. wonderful. "Miss Doe.. I'm not surprised you here already, you you've always been faster to the site of a brawl than I have." She landed, and the piece of paper floated out of under her, folded itself into a cute little paper crane, and perched on Fuyumi's shoulder as she gave the teacher and the students an equally disapproving stare.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:08 pm

"They disturbed my sleep. An asskicking is in order," said Jane.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:15 pm

The sound of ruckus from halway had called Alistair to door to see what was going on THIS time...AGAIN. Few other passive students also peeking out. "excuse me but couldn't you have tried to solve your proble peacefully? rather than....kick them around the hallway? You do know that damage caused by teacher is paid from their salary?" Alistairs asked book at his side, saying with calming tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

Jack gave a wide grin as his favourite teacher appeared. She wasn't his favourite teacher because of her looks or the fact that she taught one of the few academic subjects he was good at. It was because she was soooooo fun to mess with! And she was hot.

"Ah, Miss Abe, I'm afraid that I've been fighting and there is no choice for you other than to detain me tonight. I can't right after school, as I have sports, but if it has to be late at night when everyone else is asleep, then in the name of discipline, so be it," Jack ended in a solemn voice and schooled his face in order to match.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

Fuyumi gave Jack an equally serious look, though one eyebrow was raised, making her confusion obvious. She didn't pick up on the joke.. which wasn't surprising considering it was her. "Ramsey.. there's really no need for all that. I can easily give you detention for tomorrow.. or on the weekend, depending on my mood when I write the slip." He was a good enough student in her class but.. this boy certainly was an odd one. She looked around at the other students. "The same goes for the rest of you."

Sighing, she looked back at Miss Doe, shaking her head solemnly. "Miss Doe.. Alistair is correct. Let's try not to destroy the school in any way, shape or form. I always have to clean up after you when you do, and it gets rather irksome."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

Jack sighed, although he wasn't really displeased. "I'm afraid not, Miss, I have sports clubs every day. Although I have boxing on Wednesday, so you might wanna try and get me before that, y'know?" He then changed expressions to a grin, "I could need some Privates-Private Tutoring, how many maths lessons did I miss last week?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next