Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

School RP

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
GenericSpider
Simply David
Tom
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School RP - Page 4 Empty Re: School RP

Post by Simply David Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:58 pm

Greywolf was frustrated.

He'd been embarrassed so much today... he needed to become more powerful, earn some respect. No, he didn't need to be stronger, he just had to be sure to gain more followers. He'd become the most powerful student in this school!

He was so entangled in his thoughts he bumped right into one of the last people he wanted to see that day: Catherine.

"Ah, sor- oh, you..." He looked at her with contempt, wondering if it'd be worth trying to fight her.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:03 pm

Catherine felt the bump and fell on her side on the floor. However, she was still just half asleep as she yawned and looked around. "My cute moe-type girl senses are tingling..." she said as she stood up and then waited for a few seconds. She then jumped forward in just the right time to glomp Minny. "So cuuuuuute~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

Greywolf's eyebrow twitched. He hated being ignored...

He sighed. "Come on boys, these two are just little girls anyway, not worth our time," He skulked along and the guys followed. They were close to class...

He actually considered it so he could rest for a moment.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

"EEP!" cried Minny, as she was suddenly glomped. As she'd been running at the time, this ccaused her to trip, and resulted in her and the girl that had glomped her falling to the ground suddenly.

"Owie..." she said, before she noticed she was on top of the other girl. Her face turned beat red.

"S-s-sorry!" she said, squirming to get off Catherine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:10 pm

"Oh no, it's fine~ It's better than fine~" she said as she hugged the girl. "You're just like one of those life-size plushies." She looked over at the halls, sitting up and still hugging Minny. She saw Greywolf and chuckled. "Oi, no challenges today, mister leader of the pack?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:14 pm

Greywolf's eyebrow twitched, "That's right, I'm the Leader. You better remember that," He said this without even looking at her.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 14 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

And so it began. With Jack's loud announcement of his arrival, the students already in the room looked at him and giggled, while Fuyumi just sighed, standing behind her podium at the front of the room and adjusting some papers.Steeling her resolve, she told herself that class would go by quickly, and then Jack would be gone again, so everything would be okay.

"And you're just as obnoxious," Fuyu fixed Jack with a disapproving glare, willing herself not to lose her temper at the boy. Instead, she flicked her wrist and collecting his paper, grading it and putting it aside. Darn this boy and his skills in math.. it was the only thing that kept her from kicking him out half the time.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 14 Apr 2011, 3:53 pm

Minny squirmed to escape from Catherine's grasp.

"Um...thanks....but....I really need to get to class!" she said.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:25 pm

Jack sighed. No headway today. Still, he was in it for the laughs. "Did we have homework, Miss? Maybe you should have my number so you can remind me?" He suggested with a waggle of his eyebrows. And this lady had been popular in her youth! Or so the rumors went...
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 18 Apr 2011, 5:17 pm

Fuyumi sighed. She could never get used to this boy's personality. Why couldn't he pick on one of his female classmates instead of her? "If you're as popular as you like to think you are, you should have no trouble calling another classmate and having them tell you the assignment." She was harsh on the kid, yes, but he certainly didn't make it easy to be nice.

With a flick of her wrist, the day's assignment was scribbled on the board by a paper crane carrying a whiteboard marker. It wrote 'Page 247' and under it wrote '#s 32 - 62 even'. "It's review of what we've been learning all week, so it should be too difficult. You may begin."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2011, 10:52 pm

" Late...so late" Alistair growled, his patience was at end when teacher was late one hour. He gathered his belongings and left the class. He went to hallway and wandered around in bit of daze and decided to take a peek into other classes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 20 Apr 2011, 10:19 am

"Actually, I'm MORE popular than I think," Jack responded, "but you have a nicer voice. And face. And..." After about a minute he stopped and flipped through the book. 'Yeah, I'm not doing any of these,' he thought to himself, before looking up again.

"So, Miss, why do you pick on me so much?" Jack asked innocently, but a grin betrayed him. "Is it because you like me?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 01 May 2011, 2:54 am

Jirrue sighed loudly. "I have nothing to live for.. I should just kill myself right now. No one would care..."

Sam tried not to facepalm. "For the last time, Jirrue," she said irritated. "I would care, so please stop talking like this? We're late for class." Jirrue nodded and they sped up. A few minutes later, he let out another loud sigh. Sam said nothing and patted Jirrue on the head.

Steve looked around for Sam and Jirrue. They were supposed to be in this math class. 'Honestly, they shouldn't be late to school all of the time.' Steve rolled his eyes as he heard Jack continue to mindlessly flirt with the teacher.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 5:12 am

Alistair had once again his nose in book as he walked past the math class almost bumping into Steve, he apologized quickly before moving on toward corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 01 May 2011, 10:39 pm

Steve blinked at the boy who had bumped into him. "Ah, that's okay..?" The boy continued walking and turned a corner. Steve turned back to the class and then shrugged. If Sam and Jirrue weren't going to show up, then why should he?

"Hold on a sec!" he called after the bookworm.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 11:31 pm

"Hmmm..yes?" He tunred around before walking around corner back to steve to hear what he had to say. closing his book and placing it under his armpit.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 01 May 2011, 11:47 pm

Steve blinked. He wasn't quite sure why he had told him to wait. "Um.. do you want to.. hang out.. or something?" he asked awkwardly.

Aki laughed loudly. Her laugh sounded borderline psychotic. "THIS WILL KEEP THINGS INTERESTING FOR A LONG TIME!!" She placed the first bomb outside of the locker rooms. "AHAHAHAHAH!!" She continued to laugh and ran away, trying to figure out where to plant her next bomb.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 12:05 am

Alistair was confused but felt happy inside. "Sure thing..." He responded with smile to Steve.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 02 May 2011, 12:11 am

Steve smiled back. "What are you reading?" he asked curiously. The book had apparently been so interesting that it made the other bump into him, so he wanted to add it to his 'to read' list.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 10:12 am

"Siegen guard: Sieging in town, fascinating and pretty funny fictional book. It tell's about sarcastic guard who get involved into every disaster in town and raises through ranks in guards. I'm just only half way through the book." Alistair explained with smile finaly finding somebody with interest in book's.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 3:17 pm

In the math class, the same one Fuyumi was teaching, sat a blonde girl in a t-shirt and jeans, quite obviously playing Nintendo DS instead of dooing the assignment. Her attention was completely on the black device in her hands as she leveled up her pokemon party to prepare for the next gym. She was gonna over level her pokemon so much with Audino that the gym leader wouldn't know what hit him.

Maxine or, as she preferred to be called, Maxie didn't notice the students around. Didn't notice their conversations, she didn't even notice Jack when he came in, nor did she pay attention to the teacher. No, her only concern right now was her game. The one she saved up 3 weeks worth of allowance to get. This was all that mattered right now.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 4:40 pm

Sally, meanwhile, looked at Max sitting next to her, fully absorbed in her game.

She then reached over, and poked her, to see if she could get a reaction.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 5:47 pm

Fuyumi looked at Jack with an irked expression, but chose not to respond to his question. He was just egging her on, she knew he was. She gazed down at her glass. About half of them were actually doing the assignment.. another half was lazing around or just downright on in glass. She whipped around to look at Sam and Jirrue when they came in, late, and gave them an obvious disapproving stare. The roll sheet floated over to her, and she quickly scribbled down that the two of them were Tardy. "Get to work on the assignment," she said, not looking up.

When she did look up, she spotted Maxine playing one of her.. ridiculous games again.She didn't care if she saw her in the hall with it or in any other glass.. but capturing Dokeyman or whatever they were called was not allowed in her classroom. Papers on her desk rustled for a moment, slowly forming around her arm, before a giant paper hand shot out, reaching and snatching the gameboy from Maxine's hand and pulling it back to her. She let the papers settle in a neat pile on her desk as she held the gameboy in her hand. "I told you I didn't want to see this thing in my classroom again, Maxine."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 6:20 pm

"MY BABY! Don't worry Mommy will save you!" Maxie had yelled suddenly as she leaped from her seat and reached out to the DS being taken away. She then noticed the stares she got from the other students and grinned sheepishly as she sat back down. "Oh come on Teach, don't be like that. I was just about to hatch that Cottonee egg! How could you stop a life from being born?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 6:24 pm

"I'm in a classroom with a bunch of idiots," muttered Ginny, under her breath.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:03 pm

Alexandra sighed deeply as she sat near the windows in Math. She wasn't interested in any of the conversation around the room, and she was basically not interested with the weirdos here either. She was only interested in looking out of the window and looking at the sky and clouds. They looked so...tranquil. She rolled her eyes when she heard the girl Ginny mention something about being in a room with a bunch of idiots.

"Then leave..." she trailed off messing with a strand of her shoulder-length brown hair.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 8:28 pm

"You got a problem?" said Ginny, glaring at Alex. "Cause I missed out on a fight today and I am rarin' to kick someone's ass,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:44 pm

Alex turned her head from the window and gave Ginny a sarcastic smile, clicking her nails on her desk. "Oh really?" she asked the girl with the quirk of an eyebrow. "Because I don't mind proving you wrong and kicking your ass. Unless, of course, you're scared." Pissing people off was also a daily thing for Alex as well. But she didn't really give a crap, if a fight breaks out, then she'll just have to kick some ass.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 8:48 pm

"Bring it on!" said Ginny, standing up. She'd been waiting for a good fight since she got here; her sister wouldn't need to find out.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Alex sighed in annoyance and cracked her neck a little, also flexing her muscles and her knuckles. "Look," she started to try and convince the girl, "I'm really not in the mood. So I suggest you back the hell off or I'm gonna throw you across the room. We can settle this after class."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next