Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia

+3
GenericSpider
Molly
Simply David
7 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Page 10 Empty Re: Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 19 May 2011, 12:08 am

(Let's have a few night scenes between our guys first, eh? ;D)

Airen took the first watch. He wrapped a ragged-looking cloak around himself for he wasn't going to stay near the fire and it was a cold night out. He settled against a tree at the edge of the clearing, facing the camp and having a view of the surrounding area. He made sure to sit in a position that would have him at his feet and grasping his weapon in a second if any problems were to arise.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Page 10 Empty Re: Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 8:26 am

"Mind if i sit next to you?" Voice spoke which revealed to Be Connors when he approached Airen. "Can't quite sleep, the food made the sleep wash away." He explained the reason why he was awake, with half truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 19 May 2011, 9:12 am

Airen nearly jumped at hearing the voice and his hand flew to his concealed weapon. But when he turned and saw Connor he relaxed minutely and then settled back in his position, his hand moving away from the hilt of his knife.

"No, I don't," Airen said quietly. He didn't like speaking loudly in the still of the night; it made him slightly paranoid. "You know, you're going to get yourself killed if you keep on sneaking up on people like that."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 9:21 am

Connor was startled bit by Airens hand which had jumped on knife but tried to collect his thoughs to give come back to that. " It MUST be because of my charming personality, alright my personality is not so charming." He said bit beaten before sitting next to Airen. "sorry about that..." Connor apologize after short quiet moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 19 May 2011, 10:04 am

Airen shrugged dismissively. "It's fine," he said, adjusting his cloak around him. "It happens a lot in my line of work. So I should be used to it by now."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 11:08 am

"Tough....." Connor responded with sympathic voice draping his arms around his leg's. He Gave glance at Airen sitting next to him. The Night somereason fit him well, it made Airen look much more handsome and cute same time for him. He quickly diverted his eyes foward trying to hide the slight blush he had on his face. But didn't notice he gave sligth "Nu..." Sound from awe.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 22 May 2011, 1:43 am

Airen heard a small sound and looked around, searching for where it came form. It took him a second to realize that it actually came from Connor and he turned to look at the older man.

"Is something that matter?" he asked hesitantly.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 2:56 am

"No nothing!" Connor said witth bit hurry covering his face a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 22 May 2011, 3:07 am

Airen blinked at Connor's sudden haste. "Oh. All right then."

He fell silent again and turned to watch the camp. "You should go sleep. Do you want to take the next shift or shall I ask Jack to do it?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 3:31 am

"Nah, i'll take the next shift, i just can't sleep....." He responded when he calmed down a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 22 May 2011, 3:41 am

Airen nodded. "Understood," he said before standing up and dusting off his bottom. "If you can't sleep then I shall. I'll take another shift." He turned and nodded at Connor. "Good night."

He when sauntered up to the campfire where he drew a blanket out of his pack, set it on the ground, and then lay on it.

(If Airen's not getting a scene with Jack, then we time skip)
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 May 2011, 3:57 am

Connor took Airen's place in shift and felt the position for knife which he would use in defense. he leaned against tree and stared at night sky, often giving look at area where others slept making sure nothing happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 23 May 2011, 9:22 pm

The next morning, Marie sat at the royal table, eating her breakfast. Or rather, she was pushing the food around with her fork. The usually jovial queen, seemed to be in deep thought, as if something was troubling her. Of course, receiving news that your country is going to be attacked soon, would put anyone in a bad mood.

The queen sighed. She supposed she should set up a strategy meeting today. She should increase the kingdom's defense at least. She just hoped her precious daughter did not get caught up in this mess. It would be distressing to know her only heir could be harmed at a moments notice. Maybe she should tell Alice to keep her guard up for now.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 23 May 2011, 10:16 pm

Candy had happily eaten a whole plate of her food. She was feeling full (while hiding her satisfaction beyond a polite thank you to the server to be given to the chef) when she noticed that her mother had hardly eaten.

"Mother, are you alright?" She asked, as it had finally occurred to her how quiet she had been this whole time.

----

Winni awoke and stretched, and looked at the sunny sky. "What a beautiful day!" She announced, waking up anyone who wasn't already awake.

Of course, Jack had already been up for a while, and most everything was packed up, including his potions set that he had been using. "You finally awake, girl?" He was actually a little annoyed. Who sleeps in past sunrise besides lazy good-for-nothings? Then again, he wasn't exactly expecting much from her.

"Eh, I sure am!" Winni said brightly, ignoring him. Jack rolled his eyes.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 24 May 2011, 9:27 am

Airen, who had taken the last shift and had been awake a few hours before dawn, walked up to the others, removing his warm cloak along the way.

"Are we ready to leave?" he asked, pulling his mask down. "Or are we to break out fast first?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2011, 9:48 am

Connor had packed most of the stuff on the horse and was ready to move but was not so enthusiastic in his mind since it was another long march waiting ahead for him. He mad e sure all the bag's were propely tied on the saddle of horse and gave patted Horse as reward for staying still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 24 May 2011, 10:29 am

Jack tossed a piece of bread to Airen, and another to Connor. "It doesn't look like much, but since we're already leaving late I'd like to hurry up. That bread is really really filling, it's elven," He tossed a piece to Winni as well, who ate it happily as she walked towards her own horse.

"Hey Connor, why don't you let me walk this time? You can take my horse," Jack offered, having felt a little bad making him walk all this way so far.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 25 May 2011, 12:36 am

Airen deftly caught the piece of bread and took a bite. It was delicious, as expected from the elves.

He walked over to his horse and tucked his cloak away in one bag before pulling himself up on its back and waiting for the others.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 25 May 2011, 7:54 pm

Alice was.. running a little late the next morning. She was already supposed to be standing guard in the royal dining area during breakfast.. but she had woken up late, exhausted from now only the fight yesterday, but also the party and all the emotional stress. And then after all that, she did some extra night training, ashamed of her loss and desiring to get stronger. She was currently, very frantically, running around her room, getting her uniform on and almost falling on her face a couple times as she pulled up her stockings.

Once she was dressed, the uncharacteristically flustered maid pretty much sprinted down the hallway, her sword clanging against her metal mid-piece, as she had put on her armor out of habit. Also.. she had this uneasy feeling ever since she had seen the queen's expression the other day. She skidded to a stop in front of the door the the dining room and caught her breath before pushing the door open. Upon entry, she instantly dropped to one knee, head lowered, with her slight exhaustion visible from a wobble and some dark circles under her eyes. It was clear she had gotten little to no sleep last night. "My sincerest apologies my queen, my princess, for my tardiness." She stayed quiet after she spoke, picking up some.. uneasiness in the room.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 26 May 2011, 10:07 pm

Candy looked at Alice in surprise, amazed at the state of her. Somehow jumping to the worst, she asked, "Alice, are you alright?! You look terrible!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2011, 12:14 am

Connor catched the bread, the aroma of the elven made bread was delicious. "Thank you Jack" Connor said bit relieved but feeling guilt as he climbed on the horse, feeling evenmore from the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 27 May 2011, 8:59 pm

Jack smiled, glad that he agreed without much trouble. He assumed he must be more tired than he's letting on. Jack spun and pointed forward, "Let us march!"

And so they marched.

Winni was up front because she felt like a leader and liked the idea of leading a bunch of men. At this rate, they should reach Derangia a bit after Sundown.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 5:47 pm

Marie was about to answer her daughter when Alice barged in, looking a little worse for wear. It seems the Queen wasn't the only one with troubles. She sighed, seems luck was on neither woman's side. "It's fine Alice, you may rise. Though, you came at a good time, can you go retrieve the elven girl that arrived yesterday, the young Silvertongue?"

"I played along with her rouse long enough, as endearing as it was, she has a responsibility as the next leader of her people and I'll be needing her assistance in a very grave matter." She continued on, pushing her food back away from her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 04 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm

Alice responded quickly to both the princess' worry and the queen's command, rising and composing herself. "I'm perfectly alright, my princess, do not trouble yourself on my account, please." She turned to attention to the queen when she was done talking, standing at attention almost like a soldier or knight would. "Of course, my queen. I will get her right away."

She tried not to look surprised when the queen revealed the young elf's true nature. Honestly, she didn't come off as leader material so.. it was quite unexpected. She bowed low again, then turned and exited to the room. The queen not eating furthered her unease. She would have to keep an eye on the queen, and make sure she ate something during the day. This could not become a common occurrence.

Walking down the hallway, she made her way to the elf's guestroom, knocking on the door. "Lady Lyra, it's time to wake up. I'm coming inside." She sighed softly, pushing the door open, keeping her eyes closed for a few moments upon entering, just to make sure. She had walked in on some things she would.. rather not have.. during her time at the castle.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 6:17 pm

Lyra was still sleeping soundly in her bed, hugging a pillow as if it were a doll or even a person. Slight drool dribbled out of the side of her mouth as she muttered in her sleep, "Munya... mm... princess..." She snuggled even closer to the pillow as if it were the princess herself.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 04 Jun 2011, 6:26 pm

Alice frowned slightly at the display, bothered by it for some reason. Lord knows why. But she couldn't stand around and ponder about it, the queen had said that she needed Lyra for an important matter. Walking over to the bed, she resisted the urge to pick up and throw Lyra, instead opting for the more gentle method of shaking her shoulder a bit. "Lady Lyra, wake up. You've been summoned by the queen."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

"Huh? Wha?" Lyra said in her state of drowsiness. She blinked a few times before rubbing her eyes and sat up, looking up at the maid, "What..? The Queen? But why? She... wait, she knows doesn't she..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 04 Jun 2011, 7:02 pm

"If you're talking about what I assume you are, then yes, she knows." She walked over and opened the curtains covering the window, then went back over to Lyra. "Now please get up, and I will assist you in getting dressed." It was part of her job, after all, to take care of every guest, especially those that were personally brought in by the princess or queen. Even if she didn't particularly like them.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

"What?" Lyra replied flatly. It took a moment for what the maid said to register properly in her head. And when it did, boy did it, "Oh.. ooh nononononononoNO! I will take care of the dressing myself."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 04 Jun 2011, 8:39 pm

Lyra was certainly an odd one. She hadn't taken her for someone easily embarrassed.. she had thought elves were more used to affection, being under-clothed and free expression and things like that. Maybe she had heard incorrect about elvish culture.. which honestly wouldn't surprise her. "My apologies, I will wait outside then." Bowing, Alice went outside and waited next to Lyra's door.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next