Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval Part 2~

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Medieval Part 2~  Empty Medieval Part 2~

Post by Simply David Sun 01 May 2011, 11:50 pm

The story shall reveal itself as the characters perform actions. Indeed, this story will be placed years and years after the first Medieval, based mostly off the Main RP.

As the story unfolds it shall be AMAZING TO BEHOLD! NOW! EVERYONE ROLE PLAY!!!
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Medieval Part 2~  Empty Re: Medieval Part 2~

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 12:43 am

Ameena charged the forward striking the wooden dummy with her blades. She then turned on her toe to send a horizontal slash to it's side. The dummy was cleany sliced in two, the top half falling to the right with a thud. This was the third dummy she had destroyed this weak and the resistance training ground was running at an all time low.

Why was this 19 year old girl training in the grounds of a resistance camp? It was so she could be a knight of course. Despite the fact that Uncle Lance and Uncle Lukas were both vehemently against any type of monarchy, though that had died down a bit since the new Queen's policies, Ameena so wanted to be a knight. She was a strong, brave girl, and she knew Uncle Lance had been a knight once, so it had to be in her blood, right? Oh, but so far it was only a dream. The daughter of two members of the resistance... would they really let someone like her be a knight?

Well, she did have two cousins at the castle who were in fact the prince and princess of Ardania, but she had only met them once when they were much younger. Her sister, Safira, got to see them more than she did, being apprenticed to the witch Marlene. Her sister was often away at the castle for more training, like today.

The brown haired girl sighed, sheathing her two blades. She had broken enough dummies today. It was then she heard a young man call out for her, "Yo Meena! Done training already?"

She turned and smiled at the dark haired male that approached her, "Oh yes, I don't want to break anymore of Uncle Lukas' dummies. I know how hard it is for him to replace them. Anyway, how have you been cousin?"

"Heh, fine," Darc said returning the smile with his own grin, "Just heading to Ardania to run a few errands. Wanna come too? I know you're eager to visit your sister."

"Can I really come?" The boy nodded back with a yes. "Oh thank you, cousin!" She said happily, hugging the young man.

Darc scratched the side of his cheek, "Er.. well... we better get going! Don't want it to get too dark before we get there ya know."

"Oh right," She said letting him go. The two then headed off to the stable to borrow a couple of horses for the trip. It was at least a 3 hour ride from here to Ardania by horse back, which meant they'll probably have to stay in the castle for the night before returning home again. It would be kind of exciting to see her cousins again though.

---

Meanwhile, in the castle of Ardania, there was a tiny explosion in one of the rooms. A greenish smoke plumed out the room as two girls stepped out, coughing audibly. The blue haired girl took off her hat and inspected the damage to it before placing it on her head, "Dammit, why did Master Jack tell me to make a potion that explodes?!"

"Uhm... erm..." The second girl, clad in a maid uniform with violet hair, attempted to speak up. Though her voice came out softly, almost scared to say what she was about to say, "Th-that potion wasn't supposed to explode, Safira. Dad gave you the recipe for a healing elixir."

"EH?! Then why did it explode?!"

The maid flinched back, twidling her thumbs together, "Er... well... you put in Dragon extract when it said to put Dragonfly extract..."

Safira face palmed at her own mistake. How could she have missed that? "Iris... why didn't you tell me if you noticed this?"

"I-I was afraid to say anything..." The maid admitted, fidgeting slightly under the older girl's gaze.

Safira only sighed, giving the shy girl an assuring pat on the head, "It's fine, it's fine. I shouldn't depend on you to point out my mistakes anyway."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 10:04 am

White spiky haired man ran around Ardanian Castles training area 19th time with heavy equipment on his back. Starting slowly to feel exhausted when he reached the 20th lap, he stopped and placed down the training equipment on the ground before picking up piece of cloth and wiping his face. Then picking up the sword in it sheath placing it on his belt and also placed up his dagger also.

Shane trained hard to become warrior like both of his adoptive parents Airen and Connor. training fighting with one weapon and two weapons. He really like wander around Ardanian castle, sometimes into village.

HIs chain of though got cut when small explosion was heard coming inside castle and green smoke began to pour out a bit from one off windows cracks. "Hmm wasn't that Safiras room?...." He watched few moments before heading to training dummy ground and gave last glance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 2:26 pm

Peter was sitting in his room, kinda bored. He wondered if there was anything special happening that day, but really this day was a very slow day. He was supposed to practice using forcefields to block swords but he wasn't really interested.

Suddenly he heard a big explosion. "An attack? No way..." Be careful what you wish for right? He ran to the window of his room, looking down at the scenery from a six story height. "Hm?" He saw smoke coming from a window far below. The explosion was from inside?

He ran out of his room and down the stairs to the source of the explosion, his curiosity getting the better of him.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 5:33 pm

Elizabeth, who had decided to follow both in her father Lance's and somewhat in her other mother Alice's footsteps, was in the middle of some self-imposed knight training. In the smaller training room within the castle, she had been doing some lighter exercises, simple aerobics and the light, in preparation for more strenuous activity. She was reaching for her lance when she heard the explosion. Instantly alert, Elizabeth grabbed her lance and ran off.

She was in slightly odd attire for fighting, the not-so-effeminate princess wearing a dress fitting of a princess.. though altered a bit o be shorter and half a slit up the side, allowing for freer movement. She ran outside and across a small garden in a section of the garden and off into another building, reaching Safira's room a bit after the two stumbled out, green smoke still pouring out. "Are you two alright?!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 5:35 pm

Joanna, meanwhile, had been knighted the night before, and was going around flaunting her knighthood.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 1:22 am

"We're fine, we're fine," Safira said waving her hand in assurance, "Just a little mishap with a potion, it's no real biggie, Lizzie."

While Safira had taken Elizabeth's arrival calmly, Iris instantly blushed, bowing to the blonde girl, "I'm terribly sorry if we disturbed you, my princess..."

The mage sighed at her friend. The maid was so painfully shy and proper, Safira just wished she would relax for once. No matter how hard she tried to get the violet haired girl out of her shell, she'd always retreat back into and hide away. But then again, maybe her methods weren't the best. Practically forcing the girl to talk to the other maids had only earned her a tearful Iris, as she ran away in embarrassment. Maybe she should ask Lizzie for some help. Yeah that might be a good idea.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 1:14 pm

Shane holded a training sword which was almost like a real sword, but had no cutting capalitie since there was no sharps part in it. Trying to keep some training dolls still useful.The were several blunted spots on wooden training doll. He took a deep breathe before he assaulted the training doll first delivering spin and delivering hit to wooden dolls side of head and then turned blade while it was still in swing when it had hit and delivered horizontal slash on doll. he then pulled blade back and delivered stab to wooden doll's stomache area. He slowly pulled sword back and placed its tip against ground and took slow breath.

"Now, what other way shall i use this sword to abuse you?" He said jokingly at doll, pointing swords it's tip now at doll, holding it with one hand. "what was that? NO i will not do that!" He exclaimed suddenly, he apparantly had let his imagination go too wild and returned back to his sense, then started againg bashing doll with sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 05 May 2011, 10:35 am

Peter walked up, having overheard, "I see, so you're not doing too well with potions eh?" He teased Safira. He smiled big, showing he was just joking.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 06 May 2011, 9:45 am

[Ne... can the parents of the kids make appearances? It would be so cute to have parent/child moments! X3]
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 12:25 pm

(Sure, I don't see why not)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 06 May 2011, 2:58 pm

Elizabeth visibly relaxed, breathing out a sigh of relief when she saw they were okay. She walked over, waving her hand in front of her face as she coughed a bit due to the smoke. "Thank goodness. I'd be furious if you had gotten yourself and Iris blown up." Speaking of Iris, she couldn't help but chuckled a bit at the girl's reaction to her. You'd think she would've lightened up a bit.

"It's fine, Iris. I'm just glad you two are alright, it's really not that big of a deal." She looked at the smoke, then back at Safira. "Well.. not to me at least. Your professor, Jack, may not be so.. calm.. about this, though.."

Elizabeth sighed and stuck the tip of her lance on the ground, waiting for her heart to stop pounding so hard. That's when she saw Peter walk up, and looked over at her brother. "Peter, be nice. Certainly it was just a little.. mishap?" She looked back at Safira, now curious what exactly she had been working on.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 5:22 pm

"Er... right Master Jack... he would be upset..." Safira said looking around nervously for said master. She sighed in relief when she didn't see him around. He was gonna kill her for messing up that simple potion, "And shut it Peter, it's not like you're any better with a sword!"

Iris fidgeted yet again, her cheeks flushing even more. It was quite embarrassing to have the princess worry for her, a mere maid. "Uhm.. uh.. we were trying to make a healing potion.. and I didn't tell Safira she put in the wrong ingredient.... I'm sorry, my princess and Safira."

"I told you it's fine, I should have noticed my own mistake," Safira said waving her off, "It's my fault, not yours."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 5:39 pm

Peter narrowed his eyes, "Swords..." He said under his breath. Indeed, he failed miserably with swords but that was because he lacked interest.

Peter looked at Iris, and that cheered him up. She was so cute fidgeting like that. "Don't worry Iris," He said, sliding over to her and putting his arm around her shoulders, "I'm absolutely certain that it wasn't your fault, so don't worry!" He smiled into her blushing face.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 5:44 pm

Shane delivered one last hit gainst doll before thrusting training sword on ground pointing and sat down to leg at edge of training circle. "hmm, look's like the commotion is over.." Shane though as he wached how there was only little amount of green smoke coming out from the window from castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 06 May 2011, 5:47 pm

Narrowing her eyes as her brother, she walked over and grabbed him by the back of his shirt, pulling him away from Iris. "Peter, leave poor Iris alone, I dobut she wants anything to do with your silly flirtations." Her brother thought he was such a playboy.. it made her huff in annoyance.

Looking back over at Safira and Iris, she continued holding Peter back. When she spoke, she used her 'serious princess voice'. "So that's how it went, hm? Both of you really need to be more careful. It would've caused a lot of trouble if the castle had blown you two or the castle up, even if it was just a mishap."

In all honesty, she was merely scared that they may get themselves hurt again. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "But let's not dwell on this anymore. Be sure to clean up your mess and.. Safira.. I'd hide from Master Jack for a bit." She smiled playfully at Safira, knowing full well of her Master's temper.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 07 May 2011, 4:09 am

While Shane was distracted, a knife was thrown at him with surprising speed.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 9:44 am

Shane moved quickly aside avoiding the knife and pulled the just thrown knife from ground. " Normal Family reunions aren't like this, dad!" Shane yelled at the direction where the knife suppousebly came from. " What if you might have killed me with that one?" He asked out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 May 2011, 5:31 pm

Iris had blushed quite prettily when Peter had wrapped his arm around. Thankfully, Elizabeth had pulled her brother off the shy maid, and Iris was to let her gratitude to her princess show on her face. She bowed again to the prince and princess, "I apologize again f-for causing you trouble, I'll clean up right awa-"

"No need for that," Safira suddenly interrupted as she stepped back into the room and stamped her staff on the ground. Her staff glowed and soon her magic had cleaned the room spotlessly, "Alright since we're all here why don't we head out to town before Master Jack realizes what I've done."

"Uhm... dad's not going to be happy to see you gone..."

Safira waved off the maid with a light smile, "It'll b fine, it'll be fine, I'll just hide behind Master Marlene when that happens."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 11 May 2011, 6:39 pm

For a moment, Elizabeth couldn't help but.. admire.. how cute Iris had looked when she blushed.. but she shook that off quickly. It was weird, since it wasn't jealousy she felt because of it.. oh well. "And Master Marlene with smother you protectively in her chest," Elizabeth commented, smirking slightly at Safira. She certainly had interesting teachers.. and her mothers certainly had interesting friends.

"Mm. You three go on ahead. I need to go change into something more.. proper. My mother will kill me if she heard I went to the town dressed like this.." She sighed heavily. Hopefully she would get there before her mother saw what she was wearing. Waving, she turned and headed off to her room.

Luck was not on her side. Alice ran in to her on her way to her room, Alice no longer wearing a maid uniform but instead a dress proper for a wife to the queen even though she hated it. She, of course, did not approve of her daughter's choice of clothing, and let her know it before dragging her off to her room. She quickly helped Elizabeth change into a proper princesses' dress, though it was thankfully not as frilly as she had feared.. yet still not to her taste, even if it was a pleasant shade of green.

Sighing, Elizabeth caught back up with the others, a slightly irritated look on her face. "Not a word from any of you."

-------------------

Freyja stood at the city gates, wide-eyed. Her mother, Nesta, had told her that Ardania was amazing and full of people but.. she hadn't expected this. The half-giant half-lamia girl stood behind Nesta, who was currently in her more human form, lacking a snakey tail. Nesta sighed, reaching down and patting her daughter's head.

"There's nothing to be afraid of.. Ardania is like.. a home away from home for me. It's a lot.. warmer than Derengia was." Nesta paused, frowning, seeming to get lost in memories for a moment before she snapped back into reality. Freyja looked at her mom then looked ahead of her, puffing out her chest as her confidence was restored, causing Nesta to chuckle.

"I'm going on ahead!" Freyja announced, before running down the cobblestone road through the capital city.

Last edited by Molly on Wed 11 May 2011, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 11 May 2011, 7:31 pm

Embla smiled, and walked towards the capitol.

"Kind of funny how we both considered this enemy territory at once point," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 11 May 2011, 9:32 pm

Peter made a face of complaint and sounds of 'ow ow ow!' as Elizabeth pulled him off from Iris.

He sighed at Elizabeth going to change, and he looked at his own clothes. In his case he was simply wearing his favorite outfit, the one with the magic orbs and shows off his midriff. He liked it because it was so comfortable, and the orbs (while he'd carry them anyway) were easier to carry around in this outfit due to convenience of placement.

In any case he spent the time smiling at Iris. Not that he felt romantic towards her, but she was cute.

When his sister showed up, he snorted due to holding back a laugh. Even though she said not to say anything, when did he start listening to his sister?

"Nice dress. It reeeally brings out your eyes," He smiled. He only made fun of her because she hated dresses. If she LIKED dresses he'd help her pick them out. Oh well~ this was probably more fun.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 3:17 am

A chuckle came from where the knife was thrown and Airen stepped out from his hiding place a second later, smiling gently at his adopted son.

"I've trained you well enough that you can dodge an attack like that," he said, approaching Shane and holding out a hand for his knife. "And besides, I wasn't aiming for a vital area. Even if you were hit, you'd live."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 8:34 am

Shane gave amused sound and placed knife back into Airen's hand before hugging his adoptive parent. "that's comforting, imagine the family gatherings that would like that! no dout that would raise a some browns while knife would be flying around." Shane said jokingly when he broke the hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 8:43 am

Airen returned the knife to its holster, hugged his son back, and let out a light laugh. Shane was so much like Connor, especially in his humor.

"Yes, I can imagine," he said as he let Shane go. He eyed the training equipment around them. "So, how is your knight training going? Better than your father's when I first met him, hm?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 9:13 am

"hmm, pretty well, if a training doll who loves to get beaten around is included. but since the challenges here have pretty much been down, these past few days, it forces me to improvise with training. So what have you've been up to lately?" He asked curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 9:31 am

Airen quirked a smile. "Oh, a little of this, a little of that. Inn's still the same, nothing different and nothing to worry about, son."

After adopting Shane, Airen had made the transition into domesticity and he had opened his own inn in town named Dual Blades. It was named such because it was both a pub and an inn. In the beginning Airen had a hard time adjusting to such a life, especially raising a child, but once he finally accepted help from Connor and hired some employees, life was smoother.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 9:48 am

"nothing to worry about? you said the same last time when i was woke up to your both's joyfull yells when i was twelve. How is Dad Connor by the way? i though that he would also come visit today? Oh wait, i forgot that he will be away three days performing his duties somewhere. But he did not tell where.." Shane said remebering back.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 9:57 am

Airen refused to let any emotion show on his face at Shane's casual reference to that morning when he was twelve, but his eye ticked minutely and his face heated up a bit. He was still pissed at Connor for that.

"Yes well," he coughed. "That aside, I don't know where your father went as well. It worries me that he didn't tell." Surprisingly, Airen pouted a little and sighed. "He gets to go off on missions and I'm stuck as the house wife. How the mighty have fallen..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 10:09 am

"there there, i'm sure dad Connor will make it up for you, when he returns, it's been two and half days now, i'm sure he's heading back right now." Shane said trying to cheer Airen up. " With good long sensual long night." He said suddenly with Mischievios smile, teasing his parent a bit.

------

Meanwhile a knight in full armor sneezed when he was walking on the road lifting his visor and rubbed his nose. "Am i catching a cold?" He said before he kept walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next