Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval Part 2~

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Medieval Part 2~  - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Part 2~

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 10:21 am

Airen snorted and lightly smacked his son the the back of his head.

"Please don't ever insinuate anything like that again," he said, looking squicked and amused at the same time. "You're my son, I'm your father. It's just not right."

He didn't say that Connor better do so, or he was sleeping on the couch when he gets home.

"Anyway..." he walked over to the sword rack and picked up a practice sword with a smirk. "Fancy a spar?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 10:29 am

"He hee" Shane said with silly me face and picked up his own training sword."Always, but.... less knife thrwowing, alright?" He said taking his stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 10:37 am

Smirking, Airen took his stance as well. "No promises," he said and waited for Shane to make the first move.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 10:54 am

Shane pleced strengh in his back foot to give boost to his dash and swung sword at Airen. Not waiting he delivered a kick.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 12 May 2011, 11:00 am

Airen easily blocked the sword attack and managed to dodge the kick.

"Not bad, son," he commented before he rushed forward, swooping low to slash his sword upwards.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 12 May 2011, 12:36 pm

Safira snorted at the sight of Elizabeth in a dress, when she heard Peter start his teasing, she couldn't help but to join in. The princess was always so much fun to mess with about these things, "Lizzie lookin all prettiful now Peter~ Are you sure that isn't an impostor~?"

"Y-you shouldn't tease the princess...." Iris chastised, but her voice was too soft and nervous to be taken as intimidating. Her voice grew softer and even more uncomfortable with the next thing she said, "Uhm... I think the princess looks quite pretty with or without a dress."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 12 May 2011, 4:08 pm

Elizabeth was visibly agitated as he glared back at Safira and Peter. Why. Why did they always have to pick on her when she was made to dress up? It was already uncomfortable enough without all the teasing. "Irritating your princess is a good way to get yourselves thrown in the dungeon." She threatened, though she really had nothing to back it. Even if they annoyed her, she wouldn't do that to her brother and one of her closest friends. Still, she did give them a bop on the head with her lance, not too hard of course, which she had still brought with her dispite her change of clothes.

Elizabeth looked over at iris as she spoke, and gave her a warm smile before turning and looking at Safira and Peter again. "Why can't you two be more like Iris? She's much more pleasant to be around, and she doesn't mock me." She waved her hand dismissively at the two before she looked back at Iris, blushing a bit from the compliment. "Thank you, Iris."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 May 2011, 11:43 pm

Shane swung down his sword in attempt to parry the sword with strike when he brought downward slash. He delivered another kick another one right after the first one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 13 May 2011, 10:55 am

Peter smirked, "And you get mad at me for flirting," He winked at Iris, "Clearly I'm not the only one into you,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 14 May 2011, 4:28 am

Airen grunted slightly as their swords connected. His son had grown stronger in his knight training, but he still had more experience, despite not having been on a battle field in years.

He allowed the kick to connect to his midsection, but he didn't let it faze him. Instead, he grabbed Shane's ankle and pulled the teen towards him, lifting his leg to knee Shane in the gut.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 May 2011, 4:43 am

The knee got connected to his gut and left him out of breath and forcing water rush up his mouth forcing him to fall on his knees and cough. He stood up and wiped his mouth. "I'm glad i didn't eat anythin before trainining." He said with bit worrysome smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 14 May 2011, 4:53 am

Airen straightened, gave Shane a tight smile to show that he still hated hurting him, and patted the boy on the shoulder. "You still need to build your muscles and increase your endurance. But that wasn't bad son. You'll make a fine knight."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 May 2011, 6:08 am

"Alright, more endurance training for me hehe..he.." Shane said when he stood up clencing his stomache a bit. He placed the trainig sword back to it's place and sat down for a bit. the knee to gut had a bit draining effect on him. "I'll swung by when i'm done training" He said with smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 14 May 2011, 6:35 am

Airen smiled back and replaced the practice sword in the rack as well.

"Of course you will, otherwise I'd have to drag you back home myself," he said, chuckling a bit. "Besides, I stopped by just to see how you were doing. And to give you this."

From somewhere amongst his person, Airen took out a large handkerchief that seemed to be a makeshift basket. When Airen untied it, it revealed a small pile of cookies and biscuits, fresh from the oven.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 May 2011, 6:50 am

"Ho! Cookies! Was starting to get hungry, thank dad. " Shane said giving hug to Airen." let's hope you didn't make mistake at placing salt in place of sugar again." Shane said jokingy still memories of Salt cookie haunting his mind before picking up one cookies and munched on it. "Delicious, gives a real shiver down the spine" He said happily taking another cookie. "By the way, do you need me to do anything today?" He asked before placing another cookie in his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 14 May 2011, 7:33 am

Airen shook his head at his son's ramblings. He too remembered his first tries at baking and failing miserably. He had improved tremendously since then, but it was still a joke in the household, much to his dismay.

"No, nothing," he answered Shane's question, shaking his head. "Just train hard, all right?" He checked the position of the sun for the time. "I've been gone for too long. Inn's a little crowded at the moment."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 May 2011, 9:11 am

"alright, have a profit full day then" Shane said giving last hug and returned to eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 14 May 2011, 9:39 am

Airen smiled and added a kiss on the head with the hug. That kind of affection was rare for him, but that didn't mean he didn't do such a thing.

"Don't overexert yourself," he said before walking away from his son and ultimately leaving the castle.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 May 2011, 1:37 pm

Shane waved after Airen and picked another biscuit and nimbled it enjoying the taste. " hmm i wonder if the commotion is over?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 6:10 pm

"You're welcome, my princess," Iris replied softly, blushing equally as much as Elizabeth. Safira elbowed Peter, motioning to the two blushing girls with a chesire like grin. Boy were those girls sooo obvious. It kinda hurt to look at them.

"Hey if you two are done flirting with eachother, can we go now?" Safira asked as she walked between the two girls and out towards the exit.

Iris felt like falling out in a dead faint right at that moment. Good thing she had more self control, "I-it's not like that, Safira!" She protested in as loud as a voice as she could muster, which really wasn't that loud.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 04 Jun 2011, 10:59 pm

"Yeah, lets go sis, and you can wear the dress or not, since Iris seems to be ok with you not wearing it~" He skipped along before he could get hit.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:04 pm

And that was when Iris had enough. Every ounce of blood in her body rushed to her head, you could practically see the steam coming out of her ears. And of course, being the faint hearted girl that she was, her eyes soon rolled back as she fell out right there at that moment.

Safira stopped and face palmed, "Oh great going Peter, you broke the maid."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:11 pm

As dense as Elizabeth was when it came to matter of perversion, she was able to pick up on the implications in Peter's comment, and that coupled with Safira's teasing caused her blush to increase tenfold. "Really! You two are like children!" Her voice sounded strained and higher-pitched than normal, due to embarrassment.

"Goodness!" She was about to go on ahead when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned and reacted quickly, reaching out and catching Iris before she hit the ground. Thank the Lord she was still close enough to the other girl. "Peter!" She carefully held Iris, glaring at Peter, embarrassment gone and replaced with anger. "Iris could've been hurt because of your foolish commentary! Be more careful!"

Sighing, Elizabeth looked down at iris. The poor girl was so tenderhearted, she wasn't surprised such a comment would cause her to faint. In a fluid motion, she easily scooped the smaller girl into her arms, in a bridal or princess carrying style. "I should probably take her back to the castle.."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:17 pm

Peter frowned, all playfulness gone. He hadn't meant to hurt anyone... "I'm sorry..." He pouted a bit, sad about having caused any sort of problem, and in fact he was very upset that Iris was hurt.

"I can.. I can probably help her out," he said, gesturing to one of his magic orbs. He wasn't as good as his Candy Mother, but he was good enough to fix something like this... all he had to do was re-energize her and make the blood flow more properly.. and then apologise once she was awake.....
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 11:38 pm

"Don't feel too bad, Petey, you didn't know she was going to faint," Safira assured the young man with a slight sigh, "But it would be a really big help if you could heal her."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 05 Jun 2011, 12:01 am

Elizabeth still looked angry for a few moments, but relaxed when she saw how repentant Peter was. ".. it's alright, brother. Like Safira said, it was an accident." She walked over to Peter, gently holding Iris. "Please, go ahead and heal her. or.. wake her up.. whatever it is." She wasn't too sure how magic and such worked, exactly.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2011, 1:41 am

Shane remade the makeshift basket for the cookies from handkerchief, there still was a lot, too much for him alone. When he stood up he picked up the makeshiftbasket, the sheat of sword tied in his belt leaving small mark on the ground from when he stood up, exit the training circle.

"Nice day, should visit the castle and share these cookies" He said to himself and scratched his white hair before exiting the trainingcourtyard and entered the castle. pretty soon arriving to a hall way which had many potraits of different people and few landscape paintings.

"uuuh....huh?where am i now?" He said now panicking a bit and looking around while scratching his head. He walked out from the hallway hoping he might somebody to guid him a bit. Every single time he would get lost in the castle. "not again......" He said giving sad sigh and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 05 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

Peter nodded, and raised his arms, his magic orbs glowing before floating above Iris. They circled all around her one time, then returned to their positions. "Ah, it was simpler than I thought..." he said, wiping his forehead of sweat. It still took quite a bit of energy out of him to do even this little bit. Candy had encouraged him that he was better than her at his age, but he still felt like he should be better. He hid how tired he was from it though since this situation was his fault.

"Iris should wake up in a moment," he said, stepping back a bit. He looked at Iris' face hopefully.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:37 pm

"Nnn..." Iris slowly opened her eyes, looking up at Elizabeth. She blinked a few times trying to comprehend the situation before she felt the heat rising up the her cheeks. She was being held by Elizabeth. This was the most embarrassing situation yet, and she couldn't help but note how loudly her heart pounded against her chest, "Eiii... P-princess... I... I... uhm..."

"Pffft, Lizzie you can put the girl down now before she faints again," Safira said with a grin, trying to contain her snickers at Iris' reaction.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:50 pm

Elizabeth watched the display of magic closely, eyes widening slightly as she did. It was truly an amazing skill. She glanced up at her brother as he worked, eyebrows knitting together slightly in worry when she saw the strain it put on him. "Don't overwork yourself.." She spoke softly, her worry revealed further in her tone of voice. Still, she was impressed. her brother was becoming quite good at this sort of thing.

When Peter finished up and spoke, Elizabeth also looked down at iris' face expectantly. it took a few moments, but Iris did indeed start slowly opening her eyes again, and the tension in the princess' body visibly lessened as her lips curled into a relieved smile.

Then her body and mind seemed to catch up on the situation at the same time, realizing she was still holding Iris in her arms. "S-Sorry!" Her voice broke slightly and was a little louder than necessary. Carefully, she set Iris back down on her feet. "Are you alright? Can you stand?" She didn't let go fully until she was certain Iris wouldn't fall over again.

Looking at Safira, she gave her a disapproving glare.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next