Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War

Post by GenericSpider Tue 17 Aug 2010, 8:46 pm

"oh, I have no plan to be devoured. At the moment, I just plan to acquire the bludgers," said Jack. "I plan to put them to use later,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War

Post by PiePerson Tue 17 Aug 2010, 8:54 pm

Liz quirked an eyebrow at Jack. "Try planning your words more carefully then, you'd be surprised at how much more respect I'd give you."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 17 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

"Meh, planning words takes time away from planning pranks; and with all this studying I've been doing lately, I haven't had much time for pranks," said Jack.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:51 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. "Right, pranks. Totally worth the time and effort.~*" She said sarcastically. "I think what's going on now is just a little bit more imortant than a prank or two."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

Ash listened in with some amusement at Liz's and Jack's conversation.

"We don't have to be so serious all the time Liz," he said. "Even in times of war, there should be at least some form of normality. That's what Jack's little pranks offer." He smiled and turned to Jack. "And about those bludgers... there should be some spell that will make them target only vampires. We can't have wizards being knocked in the head out there can we?"

~

Leslie pouted a little. "Okay then..." she said, defeated. "But giving them some kind of cover might be a good idea..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

Liz bit her lip in thought. "Well.. theoretically it would rile them up, and when their judgement is clouded they would be more aggressive and much more sloppy." She tried to find logic in the situation... because it did sound like... fun ... in a sense.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 12:13 am

Ross already was carrying the quiditch chest containing the bludgers and other things. Madam Hooche wasn't in her office, so Ross took also liberty to borrow few broom's from Hooches cabin. He made sure to not take Her Silverarrow broom. He used levitation spell to carry the chest to the hallway, and stood there waiting Jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 18 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

"Now all we need to do is find out where they're likely to attack next, and set up some kind of trap," said Jack.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Wed 18 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm

Liz pondered the thought. "The front door would generally be out of the question, since it's so obvious... However, the vampires not only don't care, but know that it's obvious, therefore assuming that we'd have our rear more heavily guarded, and they'd be right." Liz looked into Jack's eyes as she spoke, as if reading the answer in them. "I'd put my money on the front, what kind of trap do you have in mind?"
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 18 Aug 2010, 7:50 pm

"A chest, with a sign that says 'Do not open'," said Jack. "With bludgers inside...no, that's rubbish; they'll just leave it closed and open it later; maybe if we can set up some kind of mechanism that opens the chest if the door is opened..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 3:43 am

" Well i just figured that, two would use these broom's to fly toward vampires, leading bludgers toward them also, if the bludger's get too close we could use club's to bash them toward vampires." Ross said.

"Trap's are so..... Boring!" He groaned and kept chest floating.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 22 Aug 2010, 10:36 am

"Nah, they've probably made some kind of preparations for that," said Jack. "And don't worry; I've got a bunch more schemes than just this one,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 1:17 pm

"Tell me, because i'm itching to go unleashe few spell's on these vamps." Ross said lifting wand up and down causing chest to go up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Mon 23 Aug 2010, 10:09 am

(I know I'm not in the RP, but I couldn't resist..)

Grand Warlord Edward Cullen strode purposefully along the vampire line, his face set with grim emotion. The first assault had failed; his commanders would pay for such weakness..

"Need I remind you what we are doing here!?" he roared in a clipped, Yankee accent, "-this.. school is a breeding ground for the blood of wizards! A taste that tingles and ignites the tastebuds!"

With a flourish he disrobed, letting the red velvet garment fall to the forest floor; it was as if a human disco ball had come to existence. His followers "oohed" and "aahed" as he stretched wide his arms and turned his head to the sun. Where once was pale, sickly looking skin now existed an amalgamation of sparkle; the sheer amount of redirected UV rays began to bake the ground at his feet and smoke began to rise from the corpses of unfortunate woodland bugs.

"I. Am. The. Shiniest!!" he bellowed while flexing his scrawny, emo muscle.

The assembled vampire army all shielded their eyes and bowed unanimously; respect and admiration oozed from the crowd like class and sophistication oozed from British professors.

Hogwarts would not be prepared for something so shiny and soo dramatic. Doom would rise from the forest..
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 23 Aug 2010, 11:26 am

(LMAO)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 3:26 pm

Thorn simply snorted at distance, he couldn't belive how those vampire's adored Edward. Thorn definetly had more charisma and better look than him. He gave simple shrug and heade back to main camp while his mouses were successfull at reaching the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sun 29 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

Liz sighed. "I wish they would just attack us already, they can't delay their defeat forever..." Liz stared at an upcoming turn in the hallway, scanning it's contents based purely off her photographic memory. "It's far too boring around here..."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 29 Aug 2010, 4:45 pm

While Edward was giving his speech, he unknowingly wandered too close to the lake. Little did he know, the squid happened to be attracted to shiny objects.

Thus, he was caught off guard when a giant tentacle rose from the lake, and dragged him off into the watery depths, never to be seen again.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sun 29 Aug 2010, 6:18 pm

Lovely
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010, 12:17 pm

Thorn noticed this event happening, but somereason didn't felt sorry for Edward. He only gave sparky smile and kept walking toward main camp with light skip in his step's.

---

"Look's like the most shiniest vampire just got eaten by the squid" Ross said slight disapointment in his voice when he watched from the window to outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 30 Aug 2010, 7:19 pm

Leslie giggled at seeing Edward being carted off by the squid as she followed Thorn, skipping a little.

"I hated that guy anyway," she said with a shrug. "I wonder why everyone thinks he's emo? He brings shame to that label."

~

Ash shook his head a little. He wondered just how serious and intelligent these vampires were. They seemed like a pretty stupid bunch to him.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Mon 30 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm

As always, Liz picked up on the smallest movement around her, and turned her gaze accordingly to Ash before speaking to the group. "They aren't dumb, just far too impulsive." Liz speculated. "Being on the defense, in this case, really gives us the upper hand. Though I'm still hazy on why they're after us..."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 31 Aug 2010, 11:36 am

Ash shrugged. "Maybe we should just ask them," he suggested. "Don't we already have prisoners?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

"I really doubt Head mistress would allow us to speak to them." Ross said, the bludger's were getting even more violent in chest, causing quit a racket.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 31 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

Ash smirked a little, showing off what little Malfoy blood he had in him.

"Who said about asking for permission?" he said cryptically.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Tue 31 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

Liz smiled. "Question is, how do we provoke them into answering us..." Liz pondered. "Torture, bribery..... or something a little more shallow?"
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 02 Sep 2010, 1:22 am

Ash hummed in thought. "What are the vampires greatest weakness that is also the one thing that gives them strength?" he asked rhetorically.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

"Their ravenous thirst for blood..." Liz confirmed, "You have a plan?"
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:18 am

Ash lifted a shoulder in half a shrug. "Not a plan per se," he admitted. "But I have an idea. We just have to sneak down into the dungeons and find ourselves a prisoner."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Thu 02 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

Marco strolled through the school halls munching a pumpkin pasty, "Mmmm nom nom.."

He smiled flirtaciously as he walked past a group of 2nd years, all of which blushed and turned back to the window they were supposed to be "guarding". This business with the vampires really had the school on edge.

A pity, really.. he thought, wiping a bit of pasty from his lips. He would have enjoyed this school immensely were it not for the violence threatening to spill outwards from the forest.

To anyone watching, Marco seemed the epitome of relaxation; his tall form strode easily and gracefully down the hall, nowhere was shown the emotional weight that dogged all the other students. It was all a show however, as he was just as concerned as the rest of Hogwarts -- he just refused to let it show; the effect of morale was a fickle thing and he didn't want to be a downer to his English classmates.

Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next