Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War

Post by PiePerson Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

Liz sighed. "Well clearly." She crossed her arms, frowning. "But we need a good course of action for when we confront them. We can't just blindly spit out threats and bribes and spells, we need to pick one solid approach and stick to it. Whether it be with words or actions.... Or something in between."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Location : Down. By. The. Baaaaaaaaaay.... where the watermelons groooow.

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogwarts vs. Sparkles: The War

Post by Obi Shinobi Thu 02 Sep 2010, 8:49 pm

Marco caught wind of hushed conversation and cocked an elegant eyebrow as he approached the small group. One of the students he recognized, the other two - one from Slytherin and one from Gryffindor - he didn't know. Unlike Beauxbatons Academy, the houses here in Hogwarts were very much rivals

"Allo Miss Elizabeth.." he cooed, his French accent coming on thick, "-who are ze boys?"

He set his pumpkin pasty on Liz's shoulder and extended a hand towards the Gryffindor boy first with a winning smile.

Last edited by Obi Shinobi on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Thu 02 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

Liz inspected the pastry on her shoulder before looking to who Marco was greeting. "Uuuum, I think that's Ross, and..." She indicated over towards Ash with a nod if her head, careful not to tip the pastry. "That would be Ash, let me tell you his 'ideas' are a work of genius~*."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Thu 02 Sep 2010, 10:54 pm

Marco waited patiently for a second before dropping his hand to his side; he was rapidly growing used the English and their abrasive manner -- they just weren't as warm as his own people.

"Ah, well 'allo Roos and ehh Ash, it is my pleasure to-ah meet you.." he paused for a moment, "-but you houses are rivals, no? You speak like old.. ah, what is the word? Amis.."

He looked at Liz expectantly, a small smile tugging at his lips while he motioned with his eyes for her to fill in his broken English.

Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 03 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

Ash narrowed his eyes at Liz before nodding his head at Marco in acknowledgement.

"I don't really care about those petty house rivalries Monsieur Marco," he said with a smirk. "Besides, a common enemy brings together even the most bitter rivals, does it not?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Fri 03 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

Marco appraised the other boy for a second, before offering an agreeable nod, "I suppose zis is true, ze vampires bring out comraderie between foes.." he trailed off and looked at the snake embroidered against Ash's dark robe. Gryffindor and Slytherin had a rivalry that was part of legend -- even back home he'd heard the stories of the hot-blooded English houses going to "competitive" lengths to get the best of one another.

He propped a fist under his chin and thought for a moment before continuing his conversation with a flourish, "-but ze moment you don't need each other, I 'tink ze spells will fly again, no?"

Letting the comment hang in silence for a moment, Marco smiled and clapped Liz and Ash on the shoulder, "Lez not talk of such 'tings, eh? Oh lah lah!"
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Fri 03 Sep 2010, 1:29 pm

Liz shook her head. "Rivalries are stupid, I'd rather know I have allies who got my back rather than rivals who would much rather stab me in the back." She smirked. "But if they start shit with me first, they're dead."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Fri 03 Sep 2010, 2:03 pm

Marco arched an eyebrow, "Mademoiselle 'Lizabeth who would ever wish to stab you in ze back? You are so charming~" he noticed the pasty he'd left on the girl's shoulder and quickly snatched it, making it disappear in a puff of orange smoke, "-I'm sure all ze boys here fawn over you, no?"

He flashed a smile and nudged her towards Ash and Russ, "Am I right, gentlemen? Ze vampires must drool at ze thought of such a flower behind ze 'Ogwarts high walls, hmm?"
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sat 04 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

Liz rolled her eyes."Not even close," She said as she brushed off her shoulder where the pastry once sat. "Clearly you aren't quite used to the people around here yet." Looking at Ash, she questioned. "Please tell me you have a plan so I don't have to come up with one again..."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Sep 2010, 6:28 am

Ross impatintly jumped the quiditch chest up and down with his wand, he really craved some action. "Blood bribe...." He simply said eyes closed.

----

Thorn was sitting on log next a female vampire and was flirting at her, causing female Vamp to fidge at little when he had his arm over shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:30 am

Ash sighed and ran his hand through his long hair in thought. "Simple really; create a diversion to avert those guarding the vamps in the dungeons, sneak into a dungeon, interrogate any vamp with our blood as temptation, then sneak back out." Ash then shrugged. "Or we can just tell Prof McGonagall. I'm surprised no one even attempted to interrogate any vamps yet."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Tue 07 Sep 2010, 7:37 am

Liz shook her head disapprovingly. "That's the easy part, we need a game plan on how to approach this vamp, or at least a really good bluff."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 10:37 am

"give a bottle of someone's blood to vampire in exhange of information, give bottle before hand or when the vamp "promises" to speak. of course we could leave out saying that it's been enhanced with Veritaserum. It wouldn't suspect a thing." Ross said and waited for answer.

----

Thorn kept whispering word's into Female Vampires ear causing her to giggle.
(Note: Not Leslie)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 07 Sep 2010, 8:03 pm

"Excellent plan!" Ash said. "I happen to have a few vials of Veritaserum myself, courtesy of Professor Slughorn and my potions-making prowess."

-

Leslie happened to be walking by where Thorn was flirting with a girl and she grinned a bit at a mischievous thought. Lifting a hand, she formed a snowball and threw it at Thorn's head, bursting out in laughter when it made impact.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Tue 07 Sep 2010, 10:26 pm

Liz shrugged in agreement. Not my plan, not my people, not my problem.... She thought to herself. These fools don't know that simpler the plan, the less likely the objective is to be reached. Liz clutched her opposite wrist behind her back in a stance resembling that of a military commander.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Sep 2010, 12:23 am

The Female vampire left hastily nose up to sky insulted leaving Thorn there sitting. Thorn sat there oblivious what just happened then narrowed his eyes looking at Leslie.

He calmly took the remaing snow which made contact with his head and threw it back at Leslie, hitting straigh at her face. "Who's laughing now? You just ruined my chance's here." He said, whipping off last remains of snow from his shoulder's and hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 08 Sep 2010, 2:09 am

(sorry If my posts are dragged out. girls keep blowing up my phone.. phone..)

Marco cocked an eyebrow and looked between each member of the assembled group; it sounded to him as if they were about to leap headfirst into mischief. While he was familiar with such activities, he was on somewhat of a short leash at Hogwarts -- Beauxbatons had laid down strict behaviour rules for him while he was away from the homeland.

"Eh, zis sounds like one of your crazy, hair-brained English schemes, no?" he offered, butting into the conversation, "-ze veritaserum does not work on vampires. Ze blood does not run through their veins, so ze potion cannot enter their system properly.."
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 09 Sep 2010, 1:01 am

"Yes... no... maybe..." Ash said with a shrug. "These vampires are different though; along with their enhanced speed, strength, and senses, they also have these kinds of unique powers that are unlike the vampires we read in D.A.D.A. I even heard a rumor that they sparkle in the sun." Ash snickered. "That's such a stupid thing; sparkling in the sun..."

~

Leslie didn't mind the snow on her face; she practically lived it anyway. She only laughed harder at the indignant look on Thorn's face.

"Well, you know me," she said with a wink. "I live to ruin your chances."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 09 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

"Also, stun spells and transfiguration seem to work on them quite nicely," said Jack, pointing to a platypus that had previously been a "vampire" amoung the prisoners.

"I think we should stop calling these things vampires," he said. "The name just doesn't fit them, and probably offends the real vampires; I vote, we call them 'Sparklers',"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Thu 09 Sep 2010, 6:32 pm

Liz frowned and crossed her arms. Despite being at Hogwarts, she didn't have a wide range of spells at her fingertips. She had to make do with whatever kinds of spells she knew, and none of them could help her at the moment. "Well, first we need to know which 'Sparkler' to interrogate. The men are easier are to manipulate, however if we find a young female one that we have in captivity, they would be much less stubborn." She paused. "Whatever kind of spell you use on them it should be custom to the character of them, they were once human too ya know...."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 1:25 am

Ross strated to get tired floating the chest and put it on ground and sat on top of it and crossed his leg's. He twiddle broom stick in his hand, listening how the simple planning is stretching.

---

Thorn stared Leslie a few moments before grin creeped on his face. " Are you sure it's not just jelousy?" He said and walked back to the tree before he could hear Leslies answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 20 Sep 2010, 11:19 am

Ash snickered at the Sparkler comment, whole-heartingly agreeing with it. At Liz's inquiry he only frowned and shrugged.

"Sorry, but this Slytherin noggin's drawn up a blank," he said. "But if we find any vain Sparkler girl down there, then turning her into an ugly pig might work."

He knew that his ideas were probably crap, but Ash didn't really care.

~

Leslie grimaced at Thorn's remark. "Ew, don't flatter yourself," she said, cringing away from Thorn. "What a mood-killer that was."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:23 pm

Liz sighed. "Lets just go, once I see this guy I'll have a plan." she was beginning to grow impatient, and she wanted answers now.
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Sep 2010, 11:24 pm

"Finaly!!"Ross exclaimed but then he remebered the quiditch chest he was sitting on. "And this thing?" He asked slightly gloomy face, pointing at the chest.

---

Thorn laughed out loud and gave devilish smile. "Ohh, payback is sweet indeed." He said still little laughin and wiped tear of his eyes corner. He knelt down on the ground looking at three mouses which stood there in line like a little soldiers.

"Then-shun"He said with smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePerson Sun 26 Sep 2010, 4:30 pm

Liz shrugged. "Who cares? It'll make a good seat, and a good threat or bribe for what's inside of it... Or what we will say is inside of it."
PiePerson
PiePerson
Drama Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 5:40 am

"Wish we had a bogger, could force truth from them with fear..."

---

"Alright, tell me what you have found" He said to mices. For few moments he muttered something and for moment looked at Leslie "Really....?" He simply said before turning back to mices and kept muttering.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 04 Oct 2010, 11:13 am

Ash snapped his fingers. "A boggart, that's an idea!" he said. "Hey have you seen what a boggart really looks like? I heard it's actually only a foot tall and apparently it's a bright pink color!"

=

When Thorn looked at her, Leslie narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Are you talking about me?" she asked.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 12:39 pm

"Not, really.... I was kinda in a hurry to leave room when I encountered one..." Ross said Vaguely, avoidin eye contact with others.

---

"Oh, your just being paranoid...." Thorn said with face which clearly shined that Leslie was one of the topics.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:13 pm

"What room were you in a hurry to leave?" said Jack.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:20 pm

"That's off-limit's, i'm not ready to speak of it....." Ross said lowering his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next