Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived

+2
Jabberwock
Molly
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived - Page 2 Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived

Post by Simply David Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:47 pm

Myoji glared at the woman, "Don't suggest such a thing. I've known all of my men for years, none of them would betray me. We have taken care of eachother and even as their leader, I owe many of them my life,"

One of the men coughed, and Myoji laughed slapping the man on the back, "Of course, some of them owe me their life as well,"

"Some?" The man said, smiling back, and he seemed to have forgotten the awkward situation, "You've saved the lives of the entire group on several occassions!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived - Page 2 Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Revived

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 22 Mar 2011, 10:25 pm

Aya and Zakuro exchanged glances when the oni sat down near them and the younger boy leaned towards the hanyou.

"She only had a couple of bottles," he whispered at Aya. "Surely she's not a lightweight?"

"Depends on the person... er, oni," Aya whispered back. "Look at me, this is my fifth bottle already and I'm barely feeling dizzy."

Zakuro gave her a skeptical look because Aya's eyes were already looking a bit unfocused and her cheeks were a nice shade of pink.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 22 Mar 2011, 11:30 pm

"You two.. you two do realize I can hear you.. correct?" The Oni's ear twitched as she smirked, turning to look at the hanyou and the boy. She smirked then laughed, leaning forward on the bar a bit. "Fft.. I don't care, though.. I'm merely here to enjoy myself, after all."

Glancing at the hanyou more closely, her grin grew. She seemed to be having fun as well. Reaching up, she brushed the back of her fingers and hand across her flushed cheek, her own skin abnormally cold to the touch. Smirking, she stuck her tongue out a bit, closing her left eye and letting her red eye glint.

She turned ahead again as the chef returned with what appeared to be the front half of a pig, freshly killed and with the head and feet removed. It wasn't as much meat as she could eat, and the removed the best part, but she wouldn't complain. Along with the meat, he brought her some more drink, which she took a sip of before ripping one of the pig's legs off and taking a bit out of it. "Mmm.. not bad." She dabbed at her mouth with a napkin, not wanting the blood to stain her pale skin.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 23 Mar 2011, 1:35 am

It was curious sight, a white haired girl getting dragged into the bar by a young child. They looked like sisters, though that was hardly the case. The taller of the two seemed to look uneasy, not liking the idea of coming into a bar at all. It was not a place for a proper lady. The child, however, looked completely laid back, a sly grin on her face as she surveyed the place. With her young appearance, she'd never be allowed to get a drink but with Miyuki maybe she could get away with it this time....

"Akane-nee... are you sure it's okay to be here?" Miyuki asked with uncertainty as she was dragged by the small girl to the bar.

The child looked up at her with a grin, "It's fine, it's fine, it's not like we're human. We can both handle it if the men get rowdy~"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Wed 23 Mar 2011, 1:40 am

Okami watched them walk right past her, as if she wasn't even there. Perhaps she had grown so faded and weary that neither human nor other creatures could see a mononoke like her. It was... odd, more or less.

However, if they did not see her, she would not bother them. She continued to watch.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:18 am

Aya and Zakuro looked a little surprised that the oni heard them, but they shrugged and pushed it aside. It wasn't like their conversation was offending.

When Miyuki and Akane entered the bar, Aya tensed once again.

"Great, another oni and hanyou..." she muttered.

"Something wrong with that?" Zakuro asked.

Aya shook her head. "Not really, but we have to be careful lest we offend them, or at least the oni. The other hanyou I can deal with but the oni's? Nope..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:31 am

Kuro turned away from her meal when the Oni and hanyou came in, causing her to raise her eyebrow slightly. This place was certainly becoming popular for demons and half-demons. The proprietors would probably unhappy about that, most likely on edge and praying that no one was going to die and nothing was going to get destroyed. How fun. Picking the pig leg back up, she gnawed it clean, chewing on a bone for a moment before setting it down and wiping her hands off.

"This certainly is becoming a popular destination for interesting people. I'm glad I came." She took a deep sip of her drink before getting up, stretching her legs and back a bit. She continued using her sheathed blade as a walking stick as she make her way over to the two newest patrons, smiling as pleasantly as she could with her fanged teeth and intoxication. "Hello, hello~" She leaned on her sword heavily, swinging her arm with the bottle of sake in it back and forth.

"Certainly you two could handle your average rowdy men, but what about a rowdy Oni, eh? Not like I would harm one of my fellows, or your attractive companion. She has a rather cute face~"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:48 am

Akane raised her eyebrow, looking up at the other oni. She didn't expect to run into her own kind here. Oh well, she didn't seem hostile so it'll be fine. She gave the oni her usual cocky, sly grin, "Heh, why else do you think I keep her around? It comes quite in handy after all~"

"A-Akane-nee, don't say such weird things in front of strangers," Miyuki said with a faint flush on her cheeks from the cute face comment.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 23 Mar 2011, 2:59 am

Kuro grinned and laughed heartily, walking over and patting the younger-looking Oni on the back in a slightly rough but affectionate manner, as if they were old friends. "Hah! I like you. Name's Kurome, but I just go by Kuro. Feel free to join me if you'd like, you'd make better company than the humans or the jumpy hanyou at the bar."

Looking over at the white-haired grl, she winked. "There, now I'm not a stranger, eh~? Though I'd be honored if I learned yours and my fellow oni's names as well." She placed one hand across her stomach and gave a playful bow before moving back over to her seat at the bar.

Whether they joined her or not, she would continued with her meal, carving a hunk of the pig off with a sharp fingernail and popping it into her mouth. Mmm.. these pigs were raised well. She was tempted to just lean down and sink her teeth into the thing but.. that wasn't proper behavior in public, she guessed.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:04 am

Myoji was now himself feeling a bit uncomfortable. So many Oni... He held back a sigh as he smirked to his men, "So! The celebration can begin now~ The bandit king has been vanquished and yet another group of villages can sleep safely within their own homes!"

The group cheered a bit, feeling a bit better at the pep talk. Myoji grabbed a cup of sake that he had ordered and downed it quickly, earning a couple cheers, "Alright!" He said, acting a bit over the top to distract his men from the weirdness. It seemed to be working just fine by now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 23 Mar 2011, 8:39 pm

"what's with all these Oni in one bar?" said Ireahime, before she smiled at Miyuki. "Hi there, Cutie..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 04 Apr 2011, 12:46 am

"Oh uhm.." Miyuki wasn't quite sure how to respond to Ireahime. She was really bad with these sorts of situations.

"Miyuki, come on, don't just stand there," Akane, who had already taken a seat next to Kuro had called for her charge.

Miyuki bowed toward Ireahime, "I'm sorry but I have to go."

She then walked off as quickly as possible to join Akane at the bar. She was really conflicted on whether should should be thankful to the small demon or mad for bringing her into this place in the first place.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

"Oy. Human. Back off of our women!" Kuro called over to Ireahime, her ears picking up on her comment. She was merely playing but.. she also meant she. She already claimed this one, since the Yuki-onna's companion didn't seem like she was interested in the younger girl in that way.

Kurome huffed and ordered drinks for herself and her new companion, grabbing the bottles and sliding one over to Akane. she wasn't sure if Miyuki drank, so she didn't want to be rude and get her something without knowing. "Ahh.. now this is the life," Kuro grinned as she drank half of the bottle quickly, cheerful and buzzed.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

"Maybe I'll just eat you up instead!" joked Ireahime, drunkenly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:59 pm

Akane took her bottle and swigged it down as well, "You got that right, Kuro." She said, treating the fellow oni as if they had been pals for the past 100 years or so.

"Uh.. uhm Akane-nee, are you sure you should drink that stuff so quickly?" Miyuki asked her friend and mentor of sorts with a worried expression.

Akane merely waved her off dismissively, "It's fine, it's fine. Us Oni have a stronger tolerance to the stuff than a human."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 05 Apr 2011, 9:24 am

Myoji drank and laughed with his fellows.

He looked around and regretted that he found no decent men around, but shrugged it off. The bar scene was starting to be amusing.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

"Perhaps I'll have to take you up on that offer, human.. though it'd most likely end up being the reverse. Still, maybe the eating won't be the unpleasant kind, so no worries." Kuro winked at Ireahime, smirking, her buzz putting her in quite the good mood.

Slinging one arm around Akane's shoulders, she too treated the shorter Oni like a close companion. Grinning, she reached over to poke Miyuki's shoulder. "Yup! We've had hundreds of years to perfect the art of being hammered, so it takes more than a few bottles to disable youkai like us! Cheers!" She tapped her bottle against Akane's, laughing loudly.

Arm still wrapped around Akane's shoulder, she reached out with the hand and lightly slid her fingers through Miyuki's hair. "Mmm, how soft. Very nice~"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 08 Apr 2011, 12:33 am

"W-what are you doing?!" Miyuki yelped unconsciously slapping the oni's hand away. Her face was beat red and her heart was thumping loudly in her chest. Nearby, she could hear a child's laughter and turned her head to glare at Akane.

Akane ignored the glare as she continued to laugh and chug down sake, "You're so high strung, Yuki-chan, relax and enjoy yourself~"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 08 Apr 2011, 6:44 am

Kuro just blinked when her hand was slapped, pulling it back and looking at it. "Huh. There was no need to hit me.. I was just admiring your hair, that's all." Ahe glanced over at Akane and smirked. "Your charge seems a little stressed out. It's kind of cute. Just that little thing made her get all flustered."

Kuro chuckled, looking over at Miyuki and winking. "Don't worry, I'll forgive you for the little slap, because you seem like so much fun to play with." The oni finished off the bottle she had and grinned, setting it aside, her cheeks obviously flushed now. Leaning forward against the bar, she took a bite of her forgotten pig, letting out a happy moan at the taste.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 10 Apr 2011, 11:56 pm

"Yeah, she's been like that ever since I found her in that village of hers as a child," Akane said chugging down more sake, a slight flush to her cheeks, "Seems her father filled her head with notions on how a proper lady should act like and what not."

Miyuki said nothing, looking down in embarrassment. It was something Akane had always tried to get the girl out of. Her Akane-nee wanted her to be a stronger person, but she couldn't let go of the path her father wanted set out for her. For her to be a proper lady.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:00 am

Okami merely watched and waited from the doorway. Things were certainly interesting, but not quite to her liking. Oh well, there were more important things to be concerned about, after all.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

Ireahime noticed a woman standing in the door way, and smiled.

She turned back to the bartender; and seconds later, walked over to the door with two cups of sake.

"You thirsty, cutie?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:11 am

The wolf-eared woman blinked at the sudden invitation, looking at the sake and then at the lady before her. She took a moment to compose herself and collect her words, thinking of the proper way to respond to such a forwards invite.

"No, not particularly. And even if I was, I could not drink that. However, the offer is appreciated." Okami said, politely turning the offer down.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:13 am

"More for me then," said Ireahime, drinking both cups. "So, come here often?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:26 am

"No, I am simply passing through." Okami replied. She noted the woman reeked of liquor, and probably had been drinking all night. It made her want to wrinkle her nose in disgust, or perhaps leave altogether.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:29 am

"Shame. I'd like to see you again when I'm sober and don't reak of booze," said Ireahime.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jabberwock Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:36 am

"Perhaps it will happen... perhaps it won't. Times are changing still." She replied somewhat cryptically, almost amused at the idea that she would actually meet someone again. The only people she saw twice were certain samurai, and that was often on the battleflield.

However, no one ever saw there there either.
Jabberwock
Jabberwock
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:33 pm

"How a 'proper lady' should act? Hah! That's pretty interestin', and it makes her jumpiness make more sense. Still.. it just makes me want to mess with her more." Kuro smiled playfully and switched seats so she was sitting next to Miyuki. Leaning over, she lightly nuzzled the smaller girl's cheek with her nose, cruious about hard far she could push her.

"This is one place where acting like a 'proper lady' is inappropriate, little ice queen."

Last edited by Molly on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 11 Apr 2011, 4:40 pm

Myoji was now surrounded by drunk lesbians and his own men who were drunk.

At this point, he considered leaving since his men have (mostly) calmed down even though some of them were still scared.

He wasn't particularly worried. The demons all seemed more interested in eachother at this point...

He went out the front door quietly. He had to escape the noise and booze since he didn't want to get drunk now that there were so many threats...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

"St-stop it!" Miyuki protested trying to push the other woman away from her. Her face was bright red as she smelled the strong scent of alcohol on Kuro. Why wouldn't this oni just leave her alone? Persistent thing. And her Akane-nee, she was gonna get her for all that laughing she was doing.

"Hahahaha, keep that up and she'll get violent, Kuro-san~" Akane said drinking down more sake.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next