Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Empty Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:32 pm

An evil warlord has taken over most of Japan causing the land to go into chaos. Young warriors will band together to take down this warlord and save Japan from utter destruction and maybe find love along the way. Your characters can be human, half-demon, or full-demon.

This is a slash RP so there will be mainly yuri and yaoi. And maybe there will be het, I'm still debating on that.

Post your characters here.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 2:02 am

Nanami Kusatsu walked down the dirt beaten path with a small girl following behind her. The little girl would walk along the edge of the slope where you could see men and women working the rice fields down below.

"Be careful not to slip Chiyo-chan," The platinum haired girl warned calmly. She looked into the horizon and felt some strange feeling creep up on her. There was definitely something wrong in the air today.

Chiyo nodded making a sound of agreement, "I will, Nanami-neechan."

They continued on the path, and the feeling of dread grew inside Nanami. Something was wrong, she just knew it. That's when she saw it. The smoke billowing up in the sky. It was no doubt an attack on a village.

---

Meanwhile, Eiji was relaxing in the house of a Lord who had offered him food and place to stay if he had gotten rid of a demon. Suddenly, the door was burst open and soldiers charged in brandishing their weapons.

Eiji jumped into action, grabbing his naginata and using the pole arm to defend against the men's swords.

"Damn, and it had been so nice out today." He muttered pushing back the soldiers and cutting them down with one fell swoop, "Oh well, it was getting a little boring anyway."

He then ran out the house and processed the damage outside. Soldiers were appearing left and right, killing men and taking women prisoner. Eiji could even see the body of a child or two. His grip tightened on the naginat and with gritted teeth, he charged into battle.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 2:12 am

"Hurry Aya! The village is being attacked as we speak!" Zakuro urged the kunoichi who was currently carrying him on her back.

"Yeah, I see the smoke Zakuro," Aya said, jumping through the trees as fast as she could in her human form. "Damn, it's like every day you have a vision."

"Evil rests not," Zakuro said softly, remembering what his father told him. "Now go faster!"

Grumbling but knowing what she had to do, Aya powered up her legs and practically flew through the treetops towards the burning village.

-

"Gaahhh!" A soldier cried out as blood gushed from the wound on his chest.

"Hn," Setsuna hummed, peering at the circle of soldiers around him as he licked the blood off of his claw. "What a predicament I'm in.~*"

"Get the demon men!" one of the soldiers yelled. "He'll be suitabel meat for the General!"

The other soldiers yelled their obedience and then charged at Setsuna, who only sighed and wondered why he just had to walk into this village today.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 2:23 am

Dozo giggled drunkenly over a sake bowl. The girl that sat on his lap was a little tipsy herself and was slowly writhing out her clothes -- the silky kimono sliding down over her pale shoulder.

"That s'what daddy like.." Dozo murmured, flashing the girl a stunning grin.

The girl giggled and was about to free her bosom from her clothing, when the door crashed inward. A soldier soon followed, and grinned hungrily as his piggish eyes fell upon the half-naked girl on Dozo's lap.

"She'll do nicely!" the soldier cooed, stomping across the small bar.

The girl screamed and tumbled off of Dozo; she crawled towards the back door, fear written across her pretty features. Unfortunately she wasn't fast enough and the soldier soon caught her, putting his dirty hands on her pale shoulders. She screamed in surprise.

"..sir, that is-" Dozo blinked dizzily, "-that is not nice!"

In the blink of an eye, Dozo was on his feet and his sword was in his hands; the no-dachi blade was nearly as long as his table. The soldier looked at the sword, then at Dozo, then back at the sword and started laughing.

"Hahaha! You can't swing that thing in here, fool!"

Dozo smirked, "It's not the size that matters-" he moved swiftly and smashed the butt of the sword into the man's face, "-but how you use it!"
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 2:47 am

Nanami ran forward trying to reach the village as fast as she could. She had almost forgotten about the little girl following her, when she heard the sound of someone falling and a small cry. She turned to see that Chiyo, in trying to keep pace with the older girl, had fallen on the ground.

The older girl sighed, turning back to the girl and lifting her into her arms. "Come on, it'll be faster if I carry you."

"Thank you, Nanami-neechan," Chiyo said softly, trying to suppress her tears. Her knees really stung after that fall.

Nanami looked back ahead of her and ran forward as fast as she could. Her miko garbs flowing due to the wind caused by the speed she was running. Soon, they arrived at the village and Nanami set the little girl down as she stared on at the devastation, her hand reaching for the hilt of her blade.

"Chiyo-chan, stay close to me okay," Nanami said as she noticed a few soldiers coming their way, "If we somehow get separated, I want you to hide. I'll come find you later."

Chiyo nodded, holding onto to the older girls clothing. The soldiers were soon upon them. With skill, Nanami parried their blows, and cut down one of the soldiers in front of her. Chiyo, meanwhile, had let go of the girl and gave her room to fight off the soldiers, when suddenly she felt a hand clamp over her mouth and an arm pull her back into a hold.

"You're a little young," The gravely voice of a man spoke and Chiyo used all her might to struggle against him, "but I'm sure someone can have fun with you."

"Chiyo!" Nanami called out and was about to go save the girl when more soldiers came out blocking her way.

"Damn you, you sick bastards!" She swung her sword, feeling her fury build within her.

--

Eiji blocked another blow from a sword and smirked at the men in front of him. "Let's see, one, two, three... six against one eh?"

He swung his naginata and pushed back the man who had tried to strike him, "You might need another man or two to make this fight fair."

He swung the blade hitting one man in the gut, blood gushing out of him. Then pulled his naginata back, butting another man in the chest with the pole in of his weapon.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:00 am

Aya landed on the rooftop of a house and she gaped at the soldiers and corpses scattered about.

"Damn that man," Aya growled, her canines growing and her pupils becoming slits.

"Aya, your demon is showing," Zakuro said before jumping down from the kunoichi's back. "We have to help in any way we can."

Shaking her head, Aya silently agreed with the young boy. Then she heard a cry of "Chiyo!" and she looked to see a little girl captured by a soldier and another girl fighting off a squad by herself just a little way away.

"I'm on it!" Aya cried, jumping off of the roof and leaving an resentful ZAkuro behind.

Aya fell from the sky, landing hard on the soldier that was keeping hold of the little girl. She grabbed the man's head and twisted it, breaking his neck. Looking up, she smiled at the little girl and gave her a wink before running to help the other girl, throwing kunais at the soldier's weak spots in their armor.

Grumbling some incoherent things, Zakuro carefully made his way down the building, jumping off but unfortunately landing on his behind in front of the little girl.

-

"Not worth my time," Setsuna muttered as he finished off the last of the soldiers attacking him. He walked off, wanting to get away from the smoke-filled air, when there was a loud crash and a soldier flew through the wall of a nearby building that looked like a bar.

Following the soldier was a drunken man wielding a no-dachi. Setsuna scowled; now the smokey air was mixed with alcohol and he did not like it.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:11 am

Dozo impaled the soldier with the long blade and twisted the sword with a sickening 'crunch'. The soldier writhed and died, his piggish eyes losing their light.

"-told you.." Dozo murmured admonishingly to the dying man,"-stupid soldier-type."

Another soldier noticed his comrade dying and charged with an outraged shout. Dozo frowned and spun drunkenly away from the second soldier's seeking blade, only to turn the spin into an attack as he slashed the soldier's back, splitting armor, skin, flesh, and bone.

The soldier fell in a spray of blood and gore, spine severed. Dozo shrugged and clucked his tongue, and then rested his blade on his shoulder as he started back towards the bar. He stopped when he noticed a man looking at him from up the street.

"You with this lot? Cos' if so.." he grinned, "-come get it."
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:24 am

Nanami sent out a flury of blows trying to force her way through the men, when she looked up and saw another girl save Chiyo from the soldier. The girl let out a sigh of relief then concentrated her attack once again on the soldiers. She faintly noticed the girl from before coming to help her by throwing kunai's at some of the soldiers.

"I thank you for your help," Nanami said in a steady voice while parrying the blows of soldiers, once the other girl had gotten close enough to hear.

Meanwhile, Chiyo looked down at the boy in front of her smiled as she reached out a hand to help him up, "That girl is really strong, like Nanami-neechan. Is she your Nee-chan?"

--

Eiji finished taking down the last of the soldiers that had surrounded him. It was a bit tiresome to fight these guys. They weren't even that good. He strolled down the village path when he noticed two men staring each other down in front of a bar.

He whistled at the damage caused by Dozo, "Well looks like you guys were having fun."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:30 am

Thanking the girl for helping him up, Zakuro shook his head. "I'm not related to her in any way," he said, looking around to make sure no soldiers were sneaking up on them. "Aya is a friend I've been traveling with, that's all."

Back at the battle, Aya grinned at Nanami as she stood back-to-back with the other girl. "No need for thanks, just doing what I can to help," Aya stated cheerfully before rushing forwards to stab a soldier with her kunai.

-

Setsuna raised an eyebrow at both Dozo and Eiji.

"I did nothing," he said to Eiji. "And no I am not with these fools," he said to Dozo, gesturing to the dead soldiers around them. "I am merely passing through."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:38 am

Dozo blinked to clear his vision. He looked at the two men, then glanced around the village; there were faint screams and shouting in the air, plenty of smoke, and the dull glow of fires warmed the night sky.

"-the village is getting attacked," he said matter-of-factly, as if he were the first to discover that, "-you can't just pass through."

Reeling drunkenly, Dozo motioned for the two men to follow, "C'mon we'll go kill all the bad guys, and then you guys can buy me drink, hmm? Ha haa~"

Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:56 am

"Oh," Chiyo frowned slightly then instantly brightened, smiling at the boy, "That's okay then, I'm not related to Nanami-neechan either."

While she talked to the boy, her eyes were scanning the area. That's when she spotted some rope lying around. Being careful to look around, she instantly went to the rope and grabbed it. She went back over to the boy and asked, "Can you help me for a moment please? I have an idea."

She then explained to the boy that she want him to go to one end of the path while she went to the other to tie the rope to something. Then when she gave the sue, she wanted the boy to pull it. The plan was simple yes, but she hoped it would help her Nanami-neechan.

Nanami on the other hand was fighting off the soldiers, sometimes catching glimpses at the other girl. She was impressed with the other's skill. But not one to be out done, she fought her enemies fiercely. Her red eyes becoming a more vibrant red as the battle wore on.

--

Eiji laughed heartily at the other at the other man's drunken state, "Haha sounds like a plan."

He followed the man having his naginata lean against his soldier. Maybe things were going to get more interesting after all. Though, he didn't let his guard down completely. He knew that there may be a chance that these men could be working for the enemy. He had to be careful, just in case.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:06 am

Zakuro blinked at Chiyo's plan but nodded and followed through on it. He was curious after all and wanted to know what the girl was planning.

"Augh, there seems to be no end to the soldiers!" Aya growled, looking more fox-like the longer she fought.

She threw out a kick and her foot caught onto a soldier's head, knocking the man out. Grinning and showing off her fangs, she continued fighting, laughing a bit at the fun.

-

Setsuna sighed before following the drunken man and the white-haired one. Why he was following them he didn't know. But if they were going to attack him, he knew that he could fend for himself. He had a hundred years of experience after all.

"My name is Setsuna," he said out of the blue. "I do not know yours."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:13 am

Dozo head-butted a soldier that had come out of a house beside the walkway - the soldier crumpled with a groan and Dozo stepped on his throat as he went by, crushing the unfortunate man's windpipe.

"Jobu," Dozo lied easily, "-no wait, my name's actually Shin. Err..Jubei."

He smiled uneasily over his shoulder, but kept walking. He'd forgotten who he was playing in this village. Not that it mattered; these two didn't seem the type to make life-long friends with.

Drunk as he was, Dozo didn't notice the rope strewn across the pathway ahead, nor the little hands that held onto either end..
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:27 am

Not noticing the man who had unwittingly came upon her trap, Chiyo went along with her plan by pulling out her sling and hitting several soldiers in the head with pebbles.

"Hey you big meanies!" She yelled out to the men, as she stood on the other side of the rope a good distance away. "Leave Nanami-neechan alone!"

Some of those soldiers being on the simple side, ran towards the girl in their rage and didn't notice the rope at all. When they were close enough, Chiyo gave the signal for the boy to pull the rope.

Nanami had looked slightly toward Chiyo wondering what the girl was thinking but kept fighting the soldiers that had ignored Chiyo.

--

"Eiji at your service," The blond man flourished, before turning back to walk behind Dozo. He, unlike the drunken, noticed the rope and stopped in his tracks. Then he heard the young voice yell, 'You big meanies', and looked up to see several soldiers run toward the girl.

He moved to attack the men when...
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:36 am

At Chiyo's signal Zakuro pulled hard on the rope. The other end of the rope was tied to the bottom of a large pile of barrels and with his pull, Zakuro set the barrels rolling free towards the soldiers (and Dozo).

Aya saw the little trick and she laughed as she plunged her kunai into the last soldier in her sight. "Nice going Zakuro!" she cried to her companion and the little boy blushed a little at the recognition.

-

Like Eiji, Setsuna also took notice of the rope and when the wave of barrels overcame the soldiers and Dozo along with it, he couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Clever," he said to himself. Using the environment to one's advantage was always something that impressed Setsuna.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:58 am

Dozo yelped in surprise as he went rolling along with the soldiers, "Y-yaaaah!"

His world span for a few tense seconds, until the barrels, soldiers, and his vision all came to halt in the middle of a courtyard. He groaned and pulled himself up to sit on one of the barrels. He was tempted to puke, but a very pretty girl crossed his field of vision -- stabbed a soldier in the neck -- then ran off. He decided he'd try and save his dignity, so he kept his food down and drew his sword.

The soldiers who had also been caught in the trap began getting up and fetching their weapons, "Whoa fellas-" he shook his head dizzily, "-lets just give each other one second."

The men looked between each other, then shrugged and took deep breaths; each man straightened himself up and shook off the dizzy feeling. Once everyone was steadied and Dozo felt a little less sick -- they all leveled their weapons.

"-now wasn't that nice? Now I'd ask you to all come at once, but you won't.." Dozo droned, raising the no-dachi over his head, "-so let's do this quickly."

True to form, the soldiers all rushed Dozo at once, screaming their lungs out. The next few seconds were like a sloppily scripted play..

Three men fell to Dozo's first slash; the no-dachi had superior reach, and the soldiers didn't even get within range before their chests and arms were split wide open, sending a thick spray of gore onto their allies who'd followed close behind. Blinded by the arterial spray, the men following the first three fell to Dozo's second swing. A few heads rolled, as this swing had been high, severing necks this time around.

Dozo blinked and looked at his sword, as if not sure what he'd just done. He tilted his head and started to count the number of men he'd just killed on the fingers of his free hand. He used up all five fingers and was going to start using his sword-hand, when the last soldier charged.

The last man, a sergeant, screamed like a banshee -- his fury evident as he'd watched his unit obliterated. Dozo stumbled backwards drunkenly, then rolled forward under the sergeant's blade and kicked the man's knees out from behind. The sergeant was a heavy-set man, and he landed hard, driving the wind from his lungs.

Dozo kicked the back of this man's head, driving the sergeant's face into the ground -- which in turn, snapped his nose and killed him as the broken bone went back into his brain.
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 5:12 am

"Impressive," Eiji said watching the other man kill with ease, "But next time save some for me."

The blond man scanned the area and noted two kids who had to be the ones behind the little barrel roll. He then turned his head to see a silver haired girl stab one of the last soldiers in the chest, then kicked him away from the sword. He could tell from her garb that she was a miko. Though, seeing a miko caring a sword and killing soldiers was a rare and surprising sight.

Nanami having killed the last few soldiers, turned away and made her way to Chiyo. She was a little worried about the girl. Stepping over many dead bodies, she finally reached the girl.

"You did very well, Chiyo-chan," Nanami said patting the smaller girl on the head.

Chiyo grinned up at her older sister figure, feeling a swell of pride build in her chest, "Thank you, Nanami-neechan. I'm glad I could help."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 5:41 am

Aya bounded towards Zakuro and swept him up into a hug.

"That was great Zakuro!" she exclaimed while laughing.

"A-Aya..." Zakuro rasped, trying to breathe. "Th-There are s-still enemies a-around..."

Aya immediately dropped Zakuro. "Ooh, you're right," she said, brandishing a kunai again. "Keep the little girl company all right? And stay safe!" she said before going off to fight more soldiers.

Shaking his head at his companion, Zakuro ran over to where Chiyo and Nanami was standing. He wasn't about to disobey Aya after all.

-

Setsuna was impressed by Dozo's skills. It had been years since he had seen a human fight so well under the influence of alcohol. Smirking a bit, Setsuna decided that it wouldn't hurt to stick around for a while.

He suddenly whirled around an plunged his clawed hand into the chest of a soldier that was attempting to sneak up on him.

"Foolish human," Setsuna said to himself as he removed his hand. "You can not sneak up on a demon."

He licked his blood-coated fingertip just like before. There was always something about human blood that appealed to him.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 7:48 pm

Dozo leaned heavily against a wall as he watched the 'good guys' begin to route the soldiers, all of which began fleeing in random directions. A good number of them were cut down as they retreated, but it was obvious they'd gotten what they came for.

The village was in flames, the castle was in ruins, and the majority of the village women were captured and being taken who knows where.. It wasn't a cheery scene.

"..time to move along I guess.." he muttered as he wiped sweat from his face and removed the upper-half of his kimono, letting it drape around his waist.

He walked over to a little girl standing near the village well and handed her his no-dachi, "Hold that for me, girl.." he ordered with a wink. Groaning tiredly, Dozo dunked his head in the well and blew bubbles into the water, then pulled back, letting his spiky hair run into his face.

"Whoo! That's nice!" he yelped, shivering a little as the water trickled down his sweaty skin. After a few seconds, he tied up his hair again in a loose top-knot and leaned over the well, looking at his reflection in the water.
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

Taken aback, Chiyo fumbled with the blade slightly before steadying it in her grasp. The sword was kind of heavy for the girls small thin arms, and she hoped that the stranger would hurry up to get it. The girl glanced up at her Nanami-neechan with a questioning look. Nanami only shrugged directing her attention to the new comers.

"I am Kusatsu Nanami and this is Okamoto Chiyo," She said in a serious yet polite tone of voice, "And who might you all be?"

"Tamuro Eiji," The blond said from his spot where he was looking over the dead bodies of the soldiers, looking for money pouches and anything else that would be usual. "Feel free to just call me Eiji, especially the cuties over there," He added with a wink and mischievous grin toward Dozo and Setsuna.

---

(Lol, I just had to do it Obi. XDDDD)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:20 pm

Dozo grunted and used water from the well to wipe blood from his bare chest and arms, "Dozo." He didn't turn to speak with the older girl or the blond man, but he looked at Chiyo curiously.

"-you were the one who released those barrels aren't you?" he asked, sporting a slight frown as he cleaned himself.

He didn't wait for an answer as he turned and walked past Nanami to one of the bodies, where he ripped off a clean part of one of the soldier's kimonos and dried himself off. When he came back, he knelt down in front of the girl and fixed her with a serious gaze.. which ever-so-slowly began to change into a grin.

"Thank you, Chiyo-chan, that was a cunning little trap that probably-" he patted her head and took the sword from her small hands, resting it on his shoulder, "-saved my life."
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm

Chiyo blushed lightly at the attention she received from Dozo. She stuttered slightly as she spoke to the older man, "T-thank you, but it was nothing. Y-you got caught in my trap too, didn't you? I'm sorry."

Nanami raised her eyebrow at the exchange, but said nothing. She just knew to keep her eye on the man from now on. Hopefully, she'd never have to worry about seeing the scoundrel again. She suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her neck and quickly turned her face to see the smiling Eiji.

"I see our pal here likes them young," He said to the girl with a playful smirk, "Might want to keep an eye on that little one~!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:49 pm

Dozo eye-smiled at little Chiyo and shook his head, "No harm done."

He stood and his smile faded as he looked pointedly at Eiji, "Careful, Eiji-san, I'm drunk-" he tapped his ear, "-not deaf." Not seeking an argument, he busied himself with pulling on the shirt of his kimono, glancing every now and then at the people around him.

Eiji looked aloof and relaxed, his knuckles were flesh-colored as well so he wasn't on the alert. Nanami looked much the same, but he could tell by the slight twitch in her jaw, and her frequent looks at Chiyo that she felt somewhat threatened by his interaction with the girl. Unfortunate, as he found the little girl's nee-chan to be quite stunning, in an untouchable, forbidden sort of way. Priestesses had a tendency to be very selective..

The other three in the courtyard were somewhat a mystery to him. The tall, dark one, Setsuna, was clearly not human -- he moved like a phantom, unnaturally lithe and watchful; there was also the matter of his claws..

The little boy and the kunoichi were also an enigma. He'd have to ask about them later if he got the chance..
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 08 Jul 2010, 2:37 am

Aya let out a groan as she stretched the kinks out of her body. "Man, that was an exercise I wouldn't mind doing again!" she exclaimed, grinning down at Zakuro.

"Aya, you're showing," the little boy warned the kunoichi, giving her a meaningful look.

"Wha-oh!" Understanding dawned on Aya's face and she slapped her cheeks with both hands as if she was trying to wake herself up. "That better?"

Zakuro peered at Aya's face and nodded when he saw no signs of her demon showing.

"Hey, Zakuro, did you see us meeting these people?" Aya asked, discreetly gesturing at the others who helped in fighting off the soldiers.

"No, but I'm glad we did meet them. Otherwise the village would be beyond saving."

Aya only hummed in agreement before walking to the well and hauling out a bucket of cool water to drink.

A few feet away, Setsuna stood watching the rest of the group with red-tinted eyes. He could feel the presence of two half-demons, something he didn't notice before in the chaos of the Warlord's soldiers. He was certain one hanyou was the kunoichi and from her youki she was a kitsune, but the other one disappeared too fast for him to identify.

The children were ruled out for they were most definitely human, so that left the two warriors and the priestess. He had to watch his back while being around them, just for precautionary measures. He didn't want to end up a meal just so young half-bloods wanted to becoming full demons.

Sure, he could fight them off easily seeing how young they were, but it's better to be safe then sorry.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 08 Jul 2010, 6:01 am

Nanami shrugged off the warrior's arm and walked away from him surveying the damage. Some of the fires had died down now, leaving only charred wood and the smell of smoke in the air. Bodies of the soldiers and some villagers were scattered across the road. She could hear the wails of some women further down the road who either lost their husbands, brothers, or fathers from the previous battle.

The priestess clenched her fist hard, a flicker of anger boiling deep inside her. She'd kill him. She'd kill the Warlord for causing so much pain and suffering. She'd make him feel ten times the pain he caused her and the people around her. She'd...

Her thoughts abruptly stopped when she felt Chiyo tug on her sleeve. The lilttle girl looked up worriedly at her Nanami-neechan. She had seen the older girl like that before, and it always scared her. Nanami quickly relaxed, placing a hand on the little girl's head, "I'm okay Chiyo-chan."

"But it seems the warlord has yet again destroyed another village," The silver haired girl continued with a sigh as she looked upon what was once a bustling village.

Eiji looked quizzically at the priestess, besides the fact that she carried a sword, there were many other things off about the girl. Those red eyes and white hair were definitely not something you'd see everyday. Then there were the other two men. He was certain at least the one called Setsuna was a demon. There was no doubt in his mind about that. The other seemed human enough, if not a little off in the head, but that could be attributed to his drunkenness. While the konoichi and the boy were complete mysteries to him.

"You seem to have encountered the Warlord and his men before, Kusastu-san," Eiji inquired, leaning against a part of a home that remained untouched by fire.

Nanami closed her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking, "Yes I have. That monster is the reason I travel."

Eiji's usual jovial appearance downcast slightly in complete understanding. He knew all too well what the warlord could do. How he ordered to have people killed without a single regret and left many children parentless, many women widowed, and young ronin like himself, masterless.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Thu 08 Jul 2010, 12:53 pm

Dozo had remained silent the entire time; he was beginning to sober and the seriousness of the situation threatened to ruin his mood. Off-handedly he wondered if the bar owner had survived the catalyst..

"Anyone bother to ask why the castle didn't send soldiers to protect the village?" he voiced aloud as he sat down and put his back against the well, "-no one here swears loyalty to these lands, and yet.. we're the only ones fighting to save these people."

He looked at the kunoichi drinking, "You're not from around here. The closest shinobi clans are in far-away Iga province."

"You said you were just passing through," he stated, pointing at Eiji, then Setsuna, "-and I can't imagine a full-demon would stay anywhere for too long. What with hanyou all seeking to make you a snack.."

"And you two-" he pointed at Chiyo, then Nanami, "-the nearest shrine has been deserted for 40 years. A wandering miko and small girl must be on a mission to come into this war-torn province."

Dozo knew why he was here; Kyoto had put a price on his head for impersonating dead samurai. Now he was a wanted fugitive with a tidy fortune tied to his capture or execution. Warring provinces tended to forget about the Emperor's decrees, so he'd figured Gonbu province was a safe place to lay low. Apparently he was wrong..
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Sat 10 Jul 2010, 11:44 am

(it's official; Emo is ded)

No
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 2:41 am

(I am not dead! The PC broke down and I can't get online as much as I want to... T~T)
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 3:59 am

Aya gulped down her water and grinned a bit sheepishly at Dozo.

"Eh, our village has been taken by the Warlord," she said, gesturing to her young companion before sighing. "And my mother and his father along with it. That's why we're traveling to the Warlord's castle, to free them and our people."

Setsuna was rather taken aback. For being able to sense that he was a demon, Dozo must be more observant then Setsuna thought. He didn't think he'd be found out this soon.

"Thanks for blowing my cover, Dozo-san," he muttered.

Aya flickered her eyes over to Setsuna, surprised to find out that he was a full-pledged demon. Setsuna locked eyes with Aya, then gave her a curt nod which she returned.

Well, he doesn't seem that bad... she thought.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:24 am

Nanami turned from where she was looking over the village to face the warrior, "I see no reason why I should explain myself to you."

Her tone was cold and distant. She wasn't sure if she should trust these people, after all anyone of them could be a spy for the warlord. She then felt another tug and looked down to see Chiyo's pleading face. She wanted Nanami to be nice to the kind warrior who had praised her for her trap. "Please Nanami-neechan..."

Nanami sighed, "Fine then, if you must know, my village was taken over, much like hers," She nodded towards the konoichi, "But my mother wasn't lucky enough to be taken prisoner. She was murdered in cold blood. I'm now on a journey for revenge."

The silver haired girl's hand tightened into a fist. She could feel her hails digging into the skin, but the pain was nothing compared to the pain she felt at losing the one person who cared for the most. "Chiyo-chan also lost her family when her village was attacked. She was the only one I managed to save that day. She's been traveling with me since."

"Well it seems we've almost all been screwed over by the warlord," Eiji commented causing the others to look over in his direction, "My master was also murdered. Though, I have no thoughts of revenge. Just thoughts of survival. Can't stay in one place you know, never know when his men will find me and kill me."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next