Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 29 Sep 2010, 11:25 pm

"Oh really?" Setsuna asked with a raised eyebrow. "And what would I be doing in your dreams?"

~

Zakuro giggled a little and walked out of the door before Nanami. "It's best to prepare something really meaty. Aya likes meat a lot." He made a little face at that. "She barely ever - if not never - eats vegetables."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 11 Oct 2010, 11:31 pm

"Hmm.. are you sure you wanna know?" Eiji said with a sly grin on his face.

--
"Is that so.." Nanami mused as she followed the younger boy out, "Well that's not very healthy. We'll have to do something about that diet.. hmm. Ah, I know exactly what to make."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 23 Oct 2010, 1:14 am

Setsuna's eyebrow raised a little bit further. He wasn't sure if he liked that sly grin on Eiji's face or not.

"Maybe not," he said. "After all, I'm sure your dreams must be personal and you wouldn't want anyone to know about them."

-

Zakuro smiled; he had a feeling that if anyone was able to make Aya eat vegetables it was Nanami. She had the air around her that said "I will make you do what I want without complaints". He thought that it was exactly what Aya needed.

He slightly skipped down hall and stairs and into the kitchen. For some reason no one was there, not even the waitress from the day before.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Oct 2010, 12:11 pm

This is the only one I can post in before class starts.

"Oh well," Eiji said nonchalantly as he slipped out of Setsuna's arms and sat up. Suddenly a low growl emitted from his stomach. "Ah... maybe we should go down for breakfast."
--

"Peculiar, you'd think there would at least be one person down here," Nanami mused as she made her way to the kitchen, "I was going to ask permission to use their kitchen, but if nobody is here, I don't suppose they'll object.

The girl headed over to the food storage and rummaged through to see what they had. She began to pull out various ingredients (vegetables, spices, and a small slab of meat) and set them on a table. "Zakuro-kun, do you know how to cut the vegetables? I'll need you to do that while I start the fire."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 29 Oct 2010, 12:41 am

Setsuna felt strangely cold without Eiji in his arms but he sat up also and chuckled a little at the growl coming from Eiji's stomach.

"Yes, I'm famished," he said, sliding out of the bed and standing. He stretched the kinks out of his body and headed towards the door, energized not by the mention of food.

-

"Ah, yes Nanami-san," Zakuro said as he brought a small stool over to the counter, being a tad too short to be able to cut the vegetables properly (to his dismay). He grabbed a large knife and began cutting with practiced ease.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 13 Nov 2010, 4:13 pm

Eiji too got out of bed, stretching his own muscles. He followed Setsuna out the door, the faint aroma of food coming from downstairs. "Hmm, something smells good, wonder what it is."

--

With the fire ready, Nanami had set about cooking the seasoned meat while she waited for Zakuro to finish the vegetables. The meal she had planned was sure to get a certain ninja to eat her vegetables. She needed everyone in the group fit and ready for the mission they were about to set out on. She wouldn't let something like malnourishment hinder them.

--
Chiyo continued to sleep in the bed she had shared with Nanami. She pulled the covers up more, snuggling into the soft fabric. Her nose twitched slightly at the smell of cooking meat, but she otherwise stayed asleep.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 14 Nov 2010, 2:06 am

Setsuna sniffed the air lightly as he descended the stairs. "It seems to be seasoned meat with vegetables," he said. "But I'm not all that familiar with the names of human food."

-

Zakuro finished cutting the vegetables and placed each ingredient into bowls. "I'm done Nanami-san," he said as he wiped his hands on a towel. "Is there anything else that needs to be done?"

-

Aya mumbled in her sleep (something about chasing a rabbit) and he rolled over to find a more comfortable position. Unfortunately that caused her to roll off of the bed itself and she landed with a loud thud on the wooden floor, jolting awake in the fall.

"Owww..." she said, her voice muffled by the wood.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 18 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

"Well, let's go see for ourselves then," Eiji suggested as he walked down the stairs to the dining area.

--
"Good, I'll just put them in with the meat now," Nanami said, doing exactly that. She noted how well the vegetables had been chopped. She might have to ask Zakuro to help with cooking more often. He was certainly better at it than Chiyo. "Can you get some plates?"

--
"Mn... five more minutes..." Chiyo mumbled, turning over in the bed when she had heard the loud thud caused by Aya.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:18 pm

"Hai Nanami-san," Zakuro said and he hurried over to the cabinet where the plates were held. He counted out several plates and placed them on the counter for Nanami for the food. Then he took more plates and brought them to the dining area, almost at the same time Setsuna appeared around the corner.

"Ohayo youngling," Setsuna said with an enigmatic smile. Feeling slightly nervous about being around a demon, Zakuro nodded back and returned to setting up the table, concentrating on his task so that he wouldn't have to concentrate on the demon.

-

Aya sighed and sat up, rubbing her head and running her fingers through her tangled hair. "Morning already?" she mumbled, squinting around the room. She would've crawled back to bed, but she knew how adamant Zakuro was when waking up early in the morning. And she wasn't surprised when she didn't see the boy or the miko anywhere, only the little girl Chiyo.

"Hmm, might as well..." Aya reached over and shook Chiyo's shoulder. "Wake up Chiyo-chan, it's morning."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 27 Jan 2011, 9:38 pm

"Good morning, kiddo," Eiji greeted brightly, ruffling Zakuro's hair as he walked by. He took a seat at the table then turned his head toward the kitchen, "So what's for breakfast?"

"This," Nanami appeared carrying two plates of food and set them on the table, "But please refrain from eating until everyone comes down."

---

"Mmmn... mornin'..." Chiyo mumbled sleepily as she slowly opened her eyes and stretched.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 27 Jan 2011, 10:44 pm

Zakuro scowled a little at Eiji ruffling his hair and Setsuna smiled in amusement. Children were so amusing with their reactions, especially human children.

`

Aya nudged the little girl slightly. "C'mon then, I'm sure the others are waiting. And I'm hungry now... I hope there's lots of meat..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5