Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Slash RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Slash RP Empty Slash RP

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 30 Jun 2010, 1:13 am

This is where you roleplay slash, meaning only boy/boy and girl/girl. No opposite couples because it's cliche... Slash RP Lol

From light shounen/shoujo-ai to the more hardcore yaoi/yuri, as long as the couples are the same gender it is acceptable.

Plot will be made up as we go along. Please follow the general rules to avoid conflict and have fun! Slash RP 783172

Please post your characters here.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Slash RP Empty Re: Slash RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 2:12 am

Since Emo is taking a long time to start this RP and I'm an impatient sort of person, I'm gonna go ahead and start it.

It was the middle of the afternoon and lunch break had just began in St. Lulim Academy. A girl with dark hair tied into twin tails sat down under the tree enjoying her bento while sketching in the little notepad propped onto her knee. Everything seemed peaceful until a voice spoke up behind her.

"What's that you drawing, Reo?"

"Gah!" The girl quickly closed and stuffed it into her bag before the grey haired boy could see it.

Yamato smirked down at the girl, "That was mighty suspicious, you drawing dirty pictures, Reo?"

"Don't be so vulgar. Of course I'm not," Reo scoffed as she stood, "And I told you to start using a honorific for my name. Quit being so familiar, Yamato-san."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 2:20 am

Mina pouted as she sat next to her brother Kukaku during lunch. She scouted through the crowd looking for a nice looking guy, her black hair moving side to side as her head did.

"You know, Mina," Kukaku, Mina's older brother, chuckled staring at the butterfly that landed on his shoulder, "There are other things that are more important than looks when it comes to guys." He tried to catch it, but the butterfly flew away, making him frown.

Mina scoffed and turned to her twin brother frowning, "And of course you would know that! You're a guy, a guy who likes other guys perferably."

Kukaku blushed lightly. Yeah, he liked other guys. There were plenty of guys who was just like him. She didn't have to rub it in his face like that. "Mina, all I'm saying is there are more things that are important than guys like..."

"Like what, Kukaku? Girls?" Mina laughed mockingly. "You know I don't go that way!"

Kukaku sweatdropped, 'How did she know I was...oh yeah, twin thing.'
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 2:28 am

Genji sat down at an empty table. It was lunch break and he was alone. Again.

He thought for a moment if he should move to sit with the several other people in his view, but ultimately settled for quietly eating his sandwich.

While he ate he looked around for anyone he thought he could atleast talk to. His eyes stopped on a boy sitting with what seemed to be his sister, They sure looked alike. He decided he'd approach the boy sometime in the future.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 2:54 am

Lunch was probably Jaina's most favorite time of the day. It's when two things come together like peanut butter and jelly on a sandwich; lunch meant food and socializing. What better thing could occur in midday then those two?

"Ah-um!" Jaina hummed, happily biting into her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"You've got jelly on your blouse," a masculine voice drawled and Jaina blinked to her left, her eyes settling on Kira's still form as he read a new novel that will soon be added to his worn-out collection. Lookin down, Jaina saw that there was indeed a blob of jelly on her blouse.

"Oops," she giggled, scooping up the blob with a finger and licking it off. "Ne, Kira-nisan, why aren't you eating?"

"Not hungry," Kira mumbled, eyes still fervently reading his novel.

Jaina hummed again, looking at her older brother figure. She knew that Kira didn't have money to buy lunch, so she pushed half of her sandwich towards the older boy with a smile.

Without a word, Kira grabbed the half-sandwich and took a bite, just to humor the younger girl. He had learn that if he didn't accept any offer of food, it will turn into a scene and a scene with Jaina wasn't something he wanted.

"It's good," Kira mumbled, placing the sandwich on the napkin it was previously wrapped in.

Jaina smiled brightly and continued eating.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 2:59 am

"Oh, oh! I see one! I see one!" Mina grinned pointing at Kira. Kukaku shook his head and frowned, putting her finger down.

"It's not polite to point." he sighed.

Mina stuck her tounge out at him. "Says you! Just look at him! He's...perfect!" she sighed with star-strucked eyes.

Kukaku rolled his eyes and turned to look at Kira. Looking him over, he blushed. Well, one thing was wrong: Mina was right. He was perfect. No, more than perfect. He was beyond amazing. But he couldn't let Mina know that. She'd tease him for sure, or worse. Kick his ass for having a liking for the same guy.

"Umm...he's okay."

"Okay?! Kukaku Kudo, you have no taste in men!" Mina growled. Kukaku sighed. How was she his twin again?
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:04 am

Jaina looked up in time to see Mina pointing. She watched as the boy beside her - Kukaku - blushed and muttered something to his sister (she knew they were twins). Blinking, Jaina looked to her left and saw Kira, who was oblivious, but something clicked in Jaina's mind.

"Ne, Kira-nisan," she said to Kira.

"Hmm?"

"I think those two are talking about you..."

Kira looked up, his narrow eyes following the direction of Jaina's subtle pointing of the finger. His eyes landed on Mina, then on Kukaku and he raised his eyebrow. Why would they be talking about him...?

Oh, right. They're probably curious about his delinquent ways. It was nothing new.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:11 am

Yamato rolled his eyes at Reo as she gathered her things together, "Come on Reo-san, let's get to the lunch room before the last pizza is gone."

"If you'd bring your own lunch, we wouldn't have to worry about that," Reo remarked as she followed the taller boy to the lunch room.

"You know how much I just love cafeteria food, Reo-san. It reminds me so much of your cooking," Yamato teased knowing full well from their cooking class that Reo was the worst person to have behind a stove.

Reo scowled as the the grey haired boy pushed open the door, "Can it, Yamato."

The boy grinned, "Tsk, tsk, honorifics Reo-san."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:18 am

Genji looked up as a pair of students walked in, one girl and a slightly taller boy. He stared for a moment before gathering his things and walking out of the lunchroom.

He walked outside and sat under a tree, closing his eyes and laying his head back on it. He couldn't wait for his day here to be over so he could go home.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:21 am

"You know what? If you like him that much, why don't you go say Hi or something!" Kukaku grunted taking out his homemade taco he brought for lunch.

Mina grinned micheviously and said, "Can do, big brother!"

Kukaku tried to stop her while she walked over there, but he sighed in defeat when he realized it was no use.

"Goddang it, Mina." 'How in the world am I related to that girl?' he thought taking a bite out of his taco.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:26 am

Jaina finished off her sandwich and brushed any wayward crumbs off of her. Looking up she saw Mina walking over and she grinned a bit before patting Kira on the shoulder.

"See'ya Kira-nisan," she sang before bouncing off out of the lunch room.

Kira only gave her a slightly confused look but then he saw Mina approaching and he felt the sudden urge to run away from the girl. Unfortunately, his body was frozen in his seat and he let the girl approach him.

Meanwhile, Jaina bounced outside, eyes scanning the courtyard. She spotted Genji sitting under a tree and though he was clearly an upperclassman Jaina walked over to him, smiling brightly.

"Hi!" she said, standing in front of Genji. "I'm Jaina! What's your name?"

She was a really straightforward girl...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:30 am

Mina smiled softly while waving at Kira.

"Hi! I'm Mina Kudo," she blinked. Looking at his blank stare, a sweatdrop rolled down her head. She had a sudden feeling that this wasn't that much of a good idea. She really hated when her brother was right about things. L

Laughing nervously, she scratched her hair, "And you are?"

Meanwhile, Kukaku watched in interest while eating his taco. He was not gonna miss when his sister got rejected big-time by that cutie.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:31 am

Genji opened his eyes to look at a girl standing in front of him. He wondered why she had come to talk to him even though she clearly was an underclassmen.

"Hello...My name is Genji Kagura. And you would be?"

He stared at her while he awaited her answer, taking in her features. It was ashame he was gay. She was a rather cute girl.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:33 am

"Just hurry up and get your pizza," Reo suppressed a growl. Sometimes Yamato just really got on her nerves. She half wondered why she even bothered to hang around the guy. This must be divine punishment for that time she snuck out the house to sell doujins at Comiket.

Yamato walked on waving off handly at the girl, "Yeah, yeah, just go find us a table to sit at."

Reo resisted the urge to roll her eyes and headed off into the direction of Kira's table and sat down at the very end. She glanced up at the girl talking to Kira, but did her best to ignore the other occupants as she waited for her friend.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:36 am

Kira leaned back in his chair, eyeing the girl up and down. She was very pretty he had to admit, but it was a real shame for him to reject her because he was gay.

"Kira Tomoyama," he said in his monotone voice. "And if you're thinking about getting into my pants, then you have another thing coming because I don't swing that way."

Blunt and to the point. Kira's speciality.

---------

"I'm Jaina Mitsuki!" Jaina giggled, crouching down so that they could meet eye to eye. "Ne, Genji-senpai, what're you doing out here all by your lonesome?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:42 am

"Yo Reo, I got you a juice..." Yamato said walking up to the table then caught the end of Kira's statement, "Ouch that was harsh."

Reo took the juice that was offered to her and waited till Yamato was seated, "Yeah, as if you have been so kind and thoughtful towards girls."

"Hey I'm kind and thoughtful. I got you a juice after all," Yamato complained.

Reo took a sip of the juice, "A juice you owed me, remember."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:43 am

"Well I don't have anyone to sit with so i sit under this tree.." Genji said. He wondered slightly when she used the honorfic. Then he panicked. She was eye level, She would see the mark that reminded him of his father everyday.

Genji quickly stood up before tripping over a root, dropping his books and making his hood fall off. He looked down trying to pick up his books before she could see him.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:44 am

Mina wanted to scream and cry right then and there. Gay?! Just like her brother?! Why was it always the cute ones?! But hey, there wasn't anything in his sentence that didn't say she couldn't be his friend.

Still wearing her smile, she giggled, "Oh! Well, I wasn't trying to get in your pants, I can assure you. I just wanted to talk. But, seeing that you're...that, there's nothing stopping me from becoming your friend!"

Sitting down next to him, she grinned, "My brother's just like you, so it's nothing new to me."

Kukaku raised a brow when Mina sat next to Kira. It was obvious he rejected her, but of course she wants to be his friend. This happened with everyone she met.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:49 am

"Whoopsie!" Jaina giggled when Genji dropped his books. "Let me help you with that..."

She reached out for a book and handed it to Genji, but then her eyes saw the scar on Genji's eye. Her eyes widened a bit and her mouth formed a small o.

-----

Kira wanted to groan out loud. This girl was almost like Jaina and handling one of her was already a handful. But then he heard Mina's comment about her brother and he had to raise and eyebrow.

Another gay guy? He hadn't met one since that little fling that forced him to realized his sexuality and that was back when he was thirteen. Looking up, his eyes roamed over to Mina's brother, who he was sure was the boy she previously sat next to.

Well, he doesn't look that bad... he lamented. Well, it's been a while since he had been with anyone. Maybe he should pursue that boy...?

"Hn," Kira grunted, looking back at Mina. "So, what's your brother's name?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:52 am

Mina blinked tilting her head to the side. "His name? Hmm...oh! I almost forgot and he's my own brother." she laughed. "His name's Kukaku. We're twins, although he's the quiet twin. I'm more of the happy twin in this case."

Raising a brow, she smirked, "Why do you ask?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:56 am

He knew it would happen. Genji quickly pulled his hood up and took the book. He was ready to start walking back before he hesitated and looked at her.

Would she react badly? Most people did. Would she ask where it came from or leave it be? He would have to ask. He looked at her before steeling himself for it.

"Jaina-San, Does my scar bother you? If it does I can leave."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:59 am

Kira lifted a shoulder in a shrug. Then he turned his head to the side and caught sight of Yamato and his friend Reo, almost jumping because he didn't realize they were there.

"Yamato," he called out to the fair-haired boy. "How long have you been there?"

---

Jaina blinked and shook her head quickly. "Oh no! Not at all!" she smiled. "It surprised me that you had one, but it doesn't bother me. My nisan has scars as well so its nothing new. And besides, I think yours looks kinda cool."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:02 am

Mina turned her head the exact same time Kira did and got all star-gazed again. Yamato was cute too! How could she not notice that man muffin sitting right at the same table?!

"Hi! I'm Mina! It's nice to meet you two!" she grinned.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:04 am

Yamato smirked leaning back in his chair and propped his feet up onto the table, "Oh long enough to here you reject that poor girl." Then he turned his head to the girl, "Minami Yamato is the name."

Reo meanwhile pushed the boys feet off the table. "Geez, acts like he was raised in a cave," She grumbled, before also turning to the two people, "Kitajima Reo, a pleasure to meet you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:06 am

Genji was shocked. Everyone that had seen his scar so far had been disgusted or thought he did something stupid to get it. This girl before him interested him.

He perked up at her saying Nisan. He wondered if he was cute before he blushed lightly. He had maybe found his first friend and he was thinking about if her brother was hot.

"Umm Jaina-San would you like to walk back inside?"
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:09 am

Jaina smiled brightly and nodded. "Un!" she said enthusiastically and she linked her arms around Genji's. "You can meet my nisan!"

---

Kira smirked at Yamato and Reo. If he didn't know any better, they acted like an old married couple.

"Well, I don't want girls falling at my feet, as you know," he said, sniffing disdainfully for added effect.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:13 am

Mina still had her smile on her face, but her left eyebrow was twitching. If they were gonna talk about this, could they at least talk about it when she wasn't around?

"Well, that's nice," she said as sweetly as she could.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:15 am

His mind was racing. He was glad he had pulled his hood back up since his face was quickly turning red. He wondered what the boy he was going to meet looked like.

He walked silently with her before smiling lightly. He had made a friend today, It couldn't get worse or better. Could it?
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:17 am

"Good point, we both know how bad girls can be," Yamato remarked taking a bite of his pizza, "Shame I can't get this one to stop following me around."

"I DO NOT follow you around!" Reo debated on whether she could get away with strangling the guy. With all the witnesses around, she thought it best to just grin and bear it... for now.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:20 am

Jaina brought Genji back to the lunch room and towards where Kira and his little group was sitting. Ignoring the others in favor of her nisan, she waved widely and smiled her usual bright smile.

"Kira-nisan!" she almost yelled. "I made a new friend! This is Genji-senpai!"

Kira looked around at Jaina, raising his eyebrow. Then he saw Genji and his eyebrow lifted even more.

"That's nice of you Jai-chan," he said, nodding towards Genji. "You make new friends everyday."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next