Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Slash RP

5 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Slash RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Slash RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:40 am

"You're a cute guy," Yamato said shrugging as he leaned back in his chair, "Why wouldn't I want you staring at me?"

--

That 'uhh' did not sound good, so Reo walked away from her measurements to check on Jaina. Once she got there, she stopped in her tracks and stared at the mess. And Yamato calls me a bad cook...

"Here let me help you," Reo said doing her best to wipe away some of spilled batter and stood next to Jaina.

"You're stirring it too fast, try to slow down a bit. Like so." She said demonstrating by gently placing her hands on Jaina's and the spoon and moved it around the bowl in a slow, steady manner.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:47 am

Jaina grinned and giggled a little. "Thanks Reo-chan!" she said before taking her whisk and bowl and mixing slow and steadily like the other girl said. As she concentrated, her tongue poked out of her mouth and her nose scrunched up a little; her usual concentration face.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:50 am

Genji pouted at Yamato, put off that his teasing didn't work. Then he registered that Yamato had called him cute, and the red came back to his cheeks. Yamato thought he was cute? Genji smiled just a bit at the thought.

"Thank you Yamato-San"
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:59 am

"No need to thank me," Yamato said with a slight laugh that almost got them caught by the teacher. He lowered his voice then just in case, "At least not verbally, feel free to thank me in other ways if you want."

He again winked playfully at the boy, knowing this was sure to get him even redder than before.

--

Reo giggled softly at Jaina's expression. It was incredibly silly, yet at the same time really cute. That fluttery feeling in her stomach came back, but she decided to ignore it.

"That's better Jain-chan," Reo praised, "Just keep doing it like that."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:32 pm

In no time the batter was mixed into a smooth, thick batch of liquid and Jaina giggled excitedly.

"Yay! I did something right in the kitchen!" she exclaimed, clapping to herself.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Tue 06 Jul 2010, 7:33 pm

Genji's face turned an even darker red than before. He wondered if Yamato wanted him to thank him in 'other' ways. Thinking about it made his face burn more. He decided he'd think on it later, for now he wanted to keep talking.

"Well Yamato-Kun, If you want me to thank you in another way you need to specify so I know what you want."

He winked at the boy like he had done to him. Two could play at this game.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Jul 2010, 1:12 am

Yamato raised an eyebrow at the boy, smirking slightly. This day was turning out to be more fun than expected. He licked his lips sensually before speaking, "Well I could tell you various ways you can thank me, but I don't think they would be appropriate to say in class, ne?"

--

"Very good, Jaina-chan," Reo said as she moved to look over the batter, "I think all you need to do now is poor it in the pan and place it in the oven. You did preheat the oven, right?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Wed 07 Jul 2010, 1:18 am

Genji stared at Yamato as he ran his tongue over his lips, and his blush came back full force. He thought for a second before moving closer to Yamato while the teacher was talking to someone at the door.

"If it's so inappropriate whisper it Yamato-Kun."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 07 Jul 2010, 1:49 am

Jaina sweatdropped. "Ahaha, no I didn't," she said nervously before rushing off to turn on the oven.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 08 Jul 2010, 8:21 am

Yamato seemed to consider this idea, then shrugged. "I guess it couldn't hurt," he leaned over closer to the boy and lowered his voice.

"You could start by letting me have a taste of those lips of yours," He whispered into the boy's ear, "then I could work my way down from there."

--

Reo facepalmed. It was hard to believe how hopeless Jaina was when it came to cooking. She herself at least knew the basics. Then again just knowing the basics doesn't actually make the food taste good. While her meals looked nice, they always tasted unappealing and Yamato even once remarked that it was like eating tar.

"Oh well, guess we'll have to wait a little longer," Reo said with a sigh.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Thu 08 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

Genji was stunned. Yamato said he wanted to kiss him. His face was bright red for what seemed the hundredth time that day. He wanted to reply. He really did, but his current state didn't allow that.

It did however allow him to give a small smile and kiss Yamato on the cheek while he was there. He wondered what it'd be like if it had been a little bit over onto the boys lips...

After he kissed his cheek he leaned up to Yamato's ear to whisper.

"That's just a taste Yamato-Kun. Come get it if you want more."

And with that Genji winked, moved back to his seat and started putting his things away.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 08 Jul 2010, 8:42 am

It took five minutes for the oven to heat up and once it was, Jaina slid the cake pan, that was filled halfway with batter, into it. Closing the door to the oven, Jaina smiled then went to sit down, her legs aching from standing for so long.

"Yay, we're making kekki!" she giggled.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:23 am

Yamato touched the spot where he was kissed and let a grin escape his features, "You can bet I'll take all I can get."

With that said he, leaned back himself and gathered his own things. Today had turned out to be better than expected. Genji gave him a challenge he certainly couldn't refuse. The boy had captured his full attention and he'd be damned to let this slip him by.

--

"We started a little later than our classmates," Reo said matter of factly, "But hopefully it will be done before class ends."

Saying this, Reo glanced at the clock. It seemed that they really didn't have a lot of time to spare so they shouldn't waste time once the cake was ready to have icing put on it.

While waiting for the cake, Reo occupied herself with fiddling with her apron. She wasn't very good at small talk. And she was still a little embarrassed that Jaina found out her secret love of slash. Though it had gradually gotten down since the end of lunch period.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:39 am

Genji smirked. It looked weird on his face but he was about to have fun. The teacher usually let them move around the last few minutes of class. And Genji decided Yamato's lap was his new seat.

"Oh Yamato-Kun, You did say you were going to 'come and get it' riiight? Now's your chance."

Genji was well aware of how much he was teasing. He just wondered how the boy would respond to the teasing.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:51 am

Jaina hummed a little to herself before turning to Reo.

"Oh, Reo-chan, how do you know Yamato-kun?" she asked.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 08 Jul 2010, 8:05 pm

"Oh how I would love to, Genji-kun," Yamato said leaning closer to the boy till their lips were mere millimeters apart. He then pulled back suddenly with a slight grin, "But despite popular belief, I'd rather not get detention."

Yamato nodded to towards the teacher who was looking more than a little ticked off. After all, St. Lulim Academy was a deeply religious school that frowned on public display of affection, especially if it was homosexual in nature.

--

Reo blinked for a moment, not processing the question was directed at her, "Ah umm, we met in my first year of school. Why do you ask?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Thu 08 Jul 2010, 8:15 pm

Genji without knowing it, moved forward to try and touch his lips, but moved back when he realized what he was doing and nodded at him. The confidence from his earlier teasing was fading and he realized something. He was in Yamato's lap. His face turned a new shade of red and the shy Genji was back.

"Oh Yamato-Kun, I'm sorry for just sitting on you. I should've asked."

He was nervous now. If he moved just a bit Yamato would hit his sides. And then he'd find out Genji was ticklish. He had to make it a few more minutes until the bell rang.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 3:23 am

Jaina gave Reo a little sly look that said "I know something that you don't."

"Well... I just wanted to make sure you two weren't together..." she drawled, looking a bit less like the happy-go-lucky girl she was. She positively looked like she was plotting.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 11 Jul 2010, 3:41 am

Yamato shook his head, not even trying to hide the grin on his face, "No need to apologize. I quite enjoy your choice of seating actually."

"Though, let me just..." Yamato shifted slightly in the seat, trying to get them in a much more comfortable position, "There that's better."

--

"Er... what?" Reo said, confusion clearly written on her face, "The idea of me and Yamato together... is kinda disturbing..."

Reo shivered for extra measure. Her and Yamato were friends, and some would think they would end up dating. However, the thought was always unsettling. She wasn't exactly sure why, but she kinda found it completely unappealing, "What would make you think I'd date a good for nothing idiot like him?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 3:49 am

Jaina grinned and pointed a teasing finger at Reo. "Well, you act all tsundere around him," she laughed.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 11 Jul 2010, 3:54 am

Reo crossed her arms over her chest and huffed indignantly, "I do not!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:03 am

Jaina giggled and poked Reo on the nose. "See, there you go again!" she laughed. She was having fun teasing the other girl.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:10 am

Reo flushed at not only proving the other girl right, vut also because of the poke to her nose. The dark haired girl turned her head away hoping to hide it.

"I- I'm not tsundere..." She persisted, even though she knew she was not making a convincing argument.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:18 am

Jaina giggled again, then wrapped her arms around Reo's shoulders in a hug.

"Ne, don't be like that, I was only teasing," she said into Reo's ear.

Jaina then caught a whiff of Reo's perfume. It was not strong like the other girls in her class, but it was a mild, sweet scent that Jaina couldn't dentify. It made her lean closer to Reo, trying to smell more of that scent.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:29 am

Reo felt her blush worsen, her face practically burning with embarrassment. Part of her wanted to move away from the other girl, but another much more dominant part wanted to stay exactly where she was.

"J-Jaina-chan...?" She managed to choke out, gulping slightly as she turned her head a little to face the girl.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:32 am

Jaina blinked, snapping out of her stupor, and she jumped back, lifting her hands into the air with a comical look on her face.

"G-Gomen Reo-chan!" she said, her face flushing in embarrassment. "Your perfume just smelled so good that I was lost in smelling it!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:37 am

"Really?" Reo furrowed her brows slightly, the blush still visible on her face, "But I don't wear perfume. Mom says I'm too young for it..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 11 Jul 2010, 4:39 am

Jaina blinked twice, the words processing in her mind.

"But... you smelled really sweet," she said, stepping forward to sniff at Reo's blouse. "Hmm... it must be the cooking..."

At that there was a ding that signaled that a cake was done. Jaina looked around and smiled when she saw it was her cake that was finished. With a quiet "Yay!" she skipped over to the oven, slipping on an oven mitt to remove the pan from inside the hot appliance.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 11 Jul 2010, 6:29 pm

Genji blushed and nodded at Yamato. He leaned back into Yamato, laying his head on his shoulder. He wondered where this could go. He decided that they'd find out tomorrow when lunch rolled around.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:31 pm

Yamato got comfortable in the chair, liking the feel of Genji laying against him. He too wondered where this would go. He liked this boy, who unlike others gave him a bit a challenge. Trying his best to out tease him was one thing that made his attraction for Genji stronger.

--

"Umm.. yeah the cooking," Reo muttered, her face still tinted red. Then shook herself of her stupor, "Um becareful taking the cake out."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next