Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Slash RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Slash RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Slash RP

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:25 am

Genji was thankful for his hood once more. The boy in front of him was quite the looker. He wondered if he was blushing or if it was how hot it was in his sweatshirt.

He looked up slightly, letting the shadow of his hood to cover his face. He gave a small smile and bowed slightly.

"Hello Kira-San."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:26 am

Mina looked up and noticed Jaina and Genji. She smiled and gave them a nod of recognition, but she looked over at where her brother was and beckoned him to come over.

Kukaku shook his head quickly, bluching lightly. He had a feeling if he went over there, today would turn out to be the worse day of his life.

Frowning, Mina stood up and told everyone, "I'll be right back." Running over to Kukaku, she grabbed his arm and started pulling him over to the table. Grunting, he complained, "Mina! Come on, I was comfortable over there!"

"You'll be more comfortable over here with everyone else, Nii-san!" she grinned making him sit next to her. Still blushing, Kukaku looked down trying to keep quiet.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:28 am

Yamato looked the newcomer up and down, studying carefully. Of course, most of the boy's face was obscured by a hood so he couldn't get a good look at him. Yamato then felt someone elbow him, bringing his attention back to the others, "Yo Jaina-chan, brought home another stray?" He joked.

This earned him a discreet kick to the shin from Reo, "Be nice Yamato-san."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:31 am

At Yamato's comment, Kira chuckled. "It seems like it," he said, smiling slightly.

Jaina pouted, puffing her cheeks out indignantly. "Hey! I resent that!" She started flailing. "You're just jealous because I make more friends then you!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:36 am

Yamato laughed at the girls antics, and even Reo let out a light giggle. The boy grinned after his laughter died down and spoke, "Okay, okay, I bow to your superior friend making skills, Jaina-chan."

Reo decided to at least show some manners unlike her friend and introduced herself to Genji, "Hello there, I'm Kitajima Reo and that idiot there is Minami Yamato."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:38 am

Mina grinned as she listened in onto the friends' conversation, while Kukaku just shook his head at her. "Mina?" he muttered.

"Hmm?"

"Maybe we should...you know, leave them to talk?"

Mina turned to her brother and gave him a glare. Putting his hands up in defeat, he sighed.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:39 am

He looked between Kira and the other boy who had spoken of him. He clenched his fists and thanked himself for putting his hands in his sleeve. He wasn't some stray dog to talk about. But he realized they didn't know it offended him. And if they did, didn't care.

He looked at the girl who had introduced herself. She seemed polite enough, though he wondered how she would react to the scar. His smile widened just a bit.

"Hello Reo-San, How are you?"
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:50 am

"I'm fine, thank you for asking," Reo said politely as she smiled back. It was nice to actually talk to someone with manners instead of the neanderthal she called a friend.

The nice polite air was ruined when Yamato spoke up, "Hey Reo, don't hog the new guy all to yourself."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:01 pm

Kira sighed and crossed his arms, wondering why the table he was sitting at was getting so crowded.

"Might as well sit down again Jai-chan," he said dryly. "And add your new friend to the group."

Jaina happily obliged, tugging Genji down in the empty seat next to her. They still had fifteen minutes left for lunch and that meant fifteen minutes of happy chatting with friends.

"So, did anything interesting happen to any of you this morning?" Jaina asked, always the one to start a conversation.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:19 pm

"Nope, nothing I can think of," Yamato said nonchalantly, "Oh wait, I did catch Reo outside drawing dirty pictures earlier."

Reo's face turned red with a miss of anger and embarrassment at Yamato's statemen, "I was not drawing dirty pictures and you know it."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:30 pm

Genji felt Jaina tugging on him and sat down beside her. He debated on joining in the conversation but decided he was content with listening. He never really was a people person.

He heard Yamato talking about Reo drawing 'dirty pictures' and chuckled. He turned his head and looked around at everyone that was sitting with them. They all seemed nice enough. He wondered how his day would go from here.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:36 pm

Kira rolled his eyes and opened his book, mumbling a sarcastic, "Fascinating," towards the two.

Jaina only giggled, her wide, bright eyes looking at everyone at the table.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:40 pm

Mina giggled while Kukaku just scoffed. These people were making him feel all...annoyed for some strange reason. The only person he actually liked talking was Kira. Just thinking about him made Kukaku blush.

"Ne? Whatcha blushin' for, Kuka-kun?!" Mina grinned poking her brother on his arm.

Brushing her hand off, he grumbled, "Buzz off!"

"Whatcha blushin' for? Huh, huh, HUH?!" she giggled poking him some more. Yep, he was offically annoyed at this point.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:45 pm

Noisy... Kira thought, looking to his side where Mina was sitting and annoying her own brother. He sure was glad he didn't have any siblings. Though he did have Jaina...

He looked at Kukaku, whose face was red. He did look cute when he blushed. But Kira barely knew the guy, so he wasn't just going to grab Kukaku and do naughty things to him. Kira had more respect then that.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:48 pm

"If they weren't dirty, then why hide them from me," Yamato asked with a slight raise of his eyebrow. Honestly, he was a bit curious as to what exactly the girl drew in that notebook of her's everyday.

Reo turned her head away from the others, "It's nothing, just random doodles. Um anyway, so Jaina-san who do you have for homeroom this year?"

She was obviously changing the subject, but Yamato let it slide. Instead choosing to look around the table, Kira was doing what he did best, ignore people, and he could see some nameless guy discreetly checking Kira out. Yamato smirked, Now this could be fun.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:52 pm

"Damn it Mina! Stop already!" Kukaku sighed putting a hand in Mina's face. Mina glowered, but stpped none of the less. Turning to Yamato, she asked, "So, are you...ya know."

Kukaku silently cheered that she stopped bothering him, but then he caught sight of Kira looking at him. Making sure his blush was gone, he gave the brown-haired boy a curt nod.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:53 pm

Genji wondered what he should do to pass the time. Listening in on other people's conversations was rude after all. He decided he'd spend his time looking at Yamato.

The boy was cute, He wondered if he was gay? He was thankful for his hood because the other boy couldn't tell if he was staring unless he started staring back.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

Jaina looked at Reo and smiled. "I've got English for homeroom!" Then she pouted a bit. "I'm not very good at English though, but it's a good thing Kira-nisan's favorite subject is English so he can help me with it!"

She smiled brightly once again and Kira ignored the urge to slap a hand over the girl's mouth to prevent her from spilling any more facts about him. Instead, he chose to return Kukaku's nod with a small, barely there smirk before returning to his book.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:16 pm

"Ah, I have Art for homeroom," Reo said enthusiastically, "Tamura-sensei is teaching me all kinds of new art techniques."

Yamato rolled his eyes, "Now you got her started. She'll talk your ear off on how great Tamura-sensei is. If I didn't know any better I'd say she had a crush, but alas our dear Reo-chan is a man hater."

"Anyway," Yamato continued turning to Mina, "You want to know if I'm gay right? Well, let's just say I play for both teams."

---

(Yeah, I figured we couldn't make them all gay. We needed at least one or two bisexuals.)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:19 pm

"Oh! Well, that makes sence!" Mina smiled.

'She's only saying that because she realized she might have a chance with him,' Kukaku thought with a scoff.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:20 pm

(Good call.)

"I love art!" Jaina exclaimed. "But I'm not much of an artist."

"You're not much of anything," Kira spoke up.

Jaina pouted at Kira. "Shut up meanie!"

"Lovely retort.~*"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:25 pm

Genji heard Yamato's proclamation and a dull red spread over his cheeks. He wondered if the boy was in a relationship? He shook his head, He was thinking too far ahead. He didn't even know the boy.

He looked between Jaina and Kira and chuckled again. The pair were funny to be around. He wondered if he would sit here tommorow. Or would he go back to his anti-social self once one of the others saw his scar and reacted badly.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:28 pm

"Nyah! Kira! How can you talk to Jaina-chan like that?!" Mina exclaimed hugging Jaina. "I think is art is a wonderful thing for her to exprience! And how can you say she's not up to anything?!"

"You're not up to anything either." Kukaku smirked.

Mina glared at Kukaku. "Not true! I'm good at a lot of stuff, like skating and Science and surfing!"

"And those things are important, why?"

"Ooooh! You're impossible! I can't even believe that we're twins!" Mina shouted with fire burning in her eyes.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:32 pm

"Why don't you show her some of your sketches, Reo-chuan," Yamato suggested as he leaned forward in his seat.

Reo quickly shook her head, blushing slightly, "N-no, they're not very good. You wouldn't want to see them."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:40 pm

Kira only rolled his eyes and muttered something incoherent. Jaina smile a bit dubiously at Mina hugging her, but her eyes lit up at Yamato's words.

"Ooh, I'd love to se Reo-chan's drawings!" she gushed.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:55 pm

Genji crossed his arms on the table and set his chin on them. Lunch break was over in a few minutes so he would relax until then. He closed his eyes and listened to everyone else talking.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:01 pm

"Oh uh, but they're not good," Reo mumbled. She could sell her doujins to total strangers in comiket, but there was something unsettling about showing them to the people she saw everyday. After all, people knowing that she drew yaoi and yuri on a daily basis was extremely embarrassing.

Yamato grinned, "Come on Reo-chuan, we won't criticize you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:20 pm

"Yeah!" Jaina agreed with Yamato. "I'm sure I'll love it!"

Kira rolled his eyes again. It was true though; Jaina practically loved everything.

Not really wanting to join in on the conversation, Kira crossed his legs under the table, not caring that his calves were bumping into Genji's and rested against them.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:25 pm

Genji felt something brushing his legs under the table and looked up. He felt whatever was moving stop and rest against his legs. He looked up from where he felt whoever's legs they were and his eyes landed on Kira.

He turned a shade of red and for what seemed the hundredth time today thanked himself for his hood.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:34 pm

"No!" Reo said a little too loudly. Realizing this, she blushed and said in a softer tone, "Er I mean, I really don't think you'd like it at all."

Yamato rolled his eyes at the girl as he reached over and grabbed the notebook that Reo had carelessly lain on the table. The girl's eyes widened and she made a move to grab for it, but Yamato easily got out of her reach. He opened up the book then smirked, while Reo sighed in resignation. Her face burning red in embarrassment.

"So Reo-chuan likes these kinds of things," He remarked looking over the pages, "Ah but they're surprisingly good for a stiff like you."

"Here, Jaina-chan, take a look," Yamato said handing the notebook over to the younger girl.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next