Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Slash RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Slash RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Slash RP

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:41 pm

Jaina gleefully took hold of the sketchpad and flipped through it. Her face turned a little red and her mouth formed an o at the drawings.

"Wow..." she breathed. "You're great! Maybe you can work with Kira-nisan! He can write the dialogue and you can draw the pictures! He's always wanted to be an author and manga is just one of his favorite things!"

Kira dropped his book on the table and his face turned a slight red from embarrassment. He didn't like people knowing things about him, mostly because he was rather insecure behind the tough exterior.

Oh how much he wanted to drag the girl outside and forbid her from talking to people again...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:04 am

Reo just buried her burning face in her arms. Lunch would be over soon, but the embarrassment of being found out would never end. Especially if Yamato decided to hold it against her.

"Ah Jaina-chan, seems we embarrassed our dear Kira-kun and Reo-chuan," Yamato said looking back and forth between the two teens with a playful smile.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:10 am

Genji looked between Reo and Kira and chuckled at their red faces. He shifted in his seat to lay his head back down and brushed his legs against Kira's. He stopped and looked up wondering what the boy would do before he decided whatever he did he could be napping while he did it.

He kept his eyes open long enough to hear Yamato talking about embarrassing them both and smiled again. Today had been pretty nice so far.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:12 am

Jaina only blinked in confusion while Kira scowled at Yamato. He opened his mouth to say something that he hoped would be scathing, but the bell began to ring, signaling the end of lunch.

"Saved by the bell," Kira muttered, gathering his things and standing up. He had algebra next and it was his most hated subject. Maybe he should just skip instead...

"Time for Home Ec.!" Jaina said excitedly. "I hope we'll bake a cake today!"

Kira cringed at that. Jaina, by all means, not a good cook.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:25 am

Reo lifted her head up, even though it still burned red. She stood and got her notebook off the table and was about to leave.

"Hey Reo-chuan, what class you got next?"

Reo turned around and glared slightly at Yamato, but she answered him none the less, "Home ec."

Yamato's eyes widened in mock shock., "Eh? I hope they have a fire department handy. They should go call them in advance."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:29 am

Genji heard the bell ring and stood up, putting his bag over his shoulder he waved slightly to Jaina before headed off to Chemistry. He liked the teacher and class enough. He walked through the halls quickly and moved to sit at the back of the class.

Once he was sitting he dropped his bag by his desk and put his head in his arms again, He would nap until the teacher made him stop.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:34 am

Jaina giggled and latched onto Reo's arm. "Don't worry Reo-chan, I'm not much of a cook either. Kira-nisan's the better cook though."

Kira stiffened at another fact about him, but he shrugged it off and walked away, mind set on skipping his dreaded algebra class.

"See you later Kira-nisan!" Jaian called out to him and he raised a hand to show that he heard.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

Reo stiffened slightly when she felt Jaina latch onto her arm, and felt her blush coming back in full force, "So Jaina-chan, we should head to class now."

Yamato noticed all of this and grinned slyly. He couldn't wait till after class, it would be so fun teasing Reo later. For now he would head to class, after all his mother expected him to work hard.

The grey haired boy headed into the Chemistry and looked around for someone he might know. When he spotted the Genji guy they had spotted earlier, he took this chance to sit in the seat next to him.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:01 am

Genji looked up slightly when he heard someone sit by him. It was Yamato. He wondered why he never noticed him in this class? Oh right, He was always asleep.

He raised up a little more and propped his head up on his elbow. His white hair was splayed over his eyes, covering his left eye and most of the scar since his head was tilted that way.

He wondered if he should speak to him, and decided he could make a second friend today.

"Hello Yamato-San."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

Kira sighed once he was in his favorite hiding spot in the school; the rooftop. It was off limits to students but no one was around to see any student claim it so he was safe for now.

Sitting on the cement and in the shade of the water tank, Kira took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. Shaking out a stick, he put it in his mouth then lit it with his cheap convenient store lighter. He took a puff, held it in his lungs for a moment, then slowly blew out the smoke, becoming mesmerized with how it swirled in the air like art.

It was just the thing he needed to calm himself down.

-

Meanwhile, Jaina was walking with Reo to the home economics classroom. She hurriedly dragged the other girl to two empty stations, so that they can stand next to each other, before pulling on an apron.

"Though I'm not a good cook, it's so much fun to learn!" Jaina said happily.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:23 am

Reo pulled her own apron on but had a little trouble tying it in the back, "Uh er, could you help me with this Jaina-chan?"

--

"Yo Genji-san, didn't know you were in this class," Yamato said with one of his trademark grins. The boy seemes shy, quite unlike any of the other people Yamato hung out with. He looked the boy over, a little curious as to why he hid his face so much, but he knew when not to take things too far and didn't remark on it.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:29 am

*Sure thing!" Jaina chirped, bending down slightly to take the straps of the apron from Reo's hands. She then tied a tight bow, something she knew how to do right at least.

"There we go!" Jaina grinned.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:34 am

Genji looked at Yamato while he grinned. He didn't know what to do at this point, being antisocial and all. He had no idea whether to keep talking or to stop, or if stopping would offend Yamato.

He decided he'd attempt a conversation and moved to raise up, forgetting about his scar for a moment before pulling his hood up unknowingly letting Yamato glimpse at the mark.

"Im usually back here Yamato-San. I don't interact with other people much."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:27 am

Yamato had a glimpse of what was on the boy's face. A scar, maybe? A birthmark? The grey haired boy had plenty of experiences with scars and wasn't too fazed by it. The boy in front of him intrigued him somewhat. Then again, this always happened when he found someone interesting.

"I see," Yamato mused for a moment, "So today must have been a rare occasion then, coming to sit with our group that is."

--

"Thank you Jaina-chan," Reo said then turned to the front of the class to listen to their instructions. Once the teacher was done talking, they set about making the batter, Reo getting eggs and such out of the refrigerator.

Once Reo returned, she placed all the items on the counter. She read over the instruction, but discreetly glanced up at Jaina. "So you really thought my drawings were good?" she asked, cursing her blush.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:31 am

Genji sat all the way up feeling a blush coming on since Yamato was staring at him. He tried to look somewhere else but his eyes always ended up settling on the other boy's lips.

He realized he hadn't answered the boy's question yet. He probably thought he was creepy staring at him like that.

"Umm yes Yamato-San, I usually sit alone at lunch then rest outside under one of the trees"
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:33 am

Jaina - who was in the process of mixing some eggs together and therefore spilling some of it on the counter - nodded cheerily.

"Yup! I was a little surprised you liked slash though," she said, smiling at Reo. "Kira-nisan likes yaoi as well. He tries to hide his manga from me, but I always find them. I know him too well after all."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:46 am

"Ah, Reo and I hang out at that tree too, before going to eat lunch though," Yamato said then grinned as he got an idea, "Why don't you come join us next time?"

Yamato may be going for a long shot, but Genji was far too interesting to let this pass up. Besides, Reo was always complaining about not having anyone else to hang out with because his prescience scared off anybody else who would come near.

--

"Oh, well I always thought slash was more interesting you know," She said burying her face in the cook book to hide it, "It has a forbidden fruit quality..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:52 am

Genji looked at Yamato while he heard the teacher come in, once again telling him to take his hood off. If he were laying his head down like normal it wouldn't matter but a boy was staring at him. A 'cute' boy was staring at him.

He slowly pulled his hood down, trying to let his hair cover his mark but alas. It was still too short. He looked up at Yamato with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"That would be nice Yamato-San, Unless Jaina-San wants me to sit with her again."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:57 am

Jaina chuckled and reached over to pluck the cookbook out of Reo's hand. "I know what you mean Reo-chan," she giggled. "It's so much more interesting, ne?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldenmw Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:48 am

Myuki walked up to the doors of the school, well aware that she was late, and on her first day there too. It didn't bother her a lot though, seeing as she was usually late. Knocking on the doors, she stood and waited for someone to come open them.
Oldenmw
Oldenmw
Pacifist

http://www.clanaod.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:23 pm

Yamato blinked for a moment getting a good look at that scar. Of course it was only a second till he was back to his natural self, after all he's seen worse scars in his days as a gang leader. Though he did wonder how a boy like Genji got that scar. He didn't seem like the type to get into fights.

"Well if that happens, then we'll just join you and Jaina-chan," Yamato said easily, "And I'm pretty sure Reo wouldn't mind."

--

Reo felt the book being pulled out of her hands. She gulped slightly, then quickly shook herself out of it, "Hey I need to make sure we got the right measurements."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:29 pm

Jaina giggled. "I'm only teasing," she said, handing the book back to Reo. "Ne, you're really cute when you're all embarrassed. Not so much when you're serious."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:34 pm

Genji nodded slightly to Yamato. He was surprised that not one, but two people had seen his scar today. And they didn't care. He wondered how tomorrow would play out.

Before too long he found himself staring at Yamato again. His eyes settled on his lips and this time he didn't have a hood to cover his face when red spread over his cheeks.
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

Yamato noticed the blush on the boy's face and where his eyes lingered. The grey haired boy couldn't help smirking to himself.

"Enjoying the veiw, Genji-kun?" He teased leaning a bit closer to Genji in his seat.

--

Reo's mouth fell open as if to say something, but quickly shut it as she blushed and turned away. She looked over the book trying busy herself and ignore the fluttering feeling in her stomach, "So um.. did you measure out exactly two cups of flour?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:49 pm

If possible Genji's blush darkened and he turned away. He couldn't believe he was staring at him again. And he got caught this time. He didn't know how to respond to the question so he decided to wing it.

"I apologize for staring Yamato-San, I don't know what came over me."
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldenmw Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:30 pm

Myuki sighed and pushed open the doors herself, used to having to do things all on her own. It never really bothered her, because she did things better than most adults.
Oldenmw
Oldenmw
Pacifist

http://www.clanaod.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:43 am

"Nope!" Jaina chirped and she searched for some measuring cups and the flour.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:08 am

"It's fine, I don't mind you staring. In fact..." Yamato grinned winking at the boy, "I encourage it."

--

Reo sighed a bit at Jaina. Sometimes she was too cheery, and a little hopeless. But despite this, Reo smiled as she busied herself measuring out the rest of the ingredients.

"You almost done, Jaina-chan?" Reo asked without turning around to see for herself.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:17 am

"Uhhh..." Jaina said, looking at her bowl of batter. There were clumps of flour and butter that wasn't mixed well and nearly a fourth of it had spilled on the counter around her.

Yeah, she definitely wasn't a good cook...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachi Tue 06 Jul 2010, 3:27 am

Genji looked back at Yamato and nodded dumbly, his face still a dull red. He decided if Yamato wanted to tease he could too.

"Why would you want me to stare Yamato-Kun?"
Hachi
Hachi
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next