Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Slash RP

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Slash RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Slash RP

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 26 Jul 2010, 10:35 pm

Kira shook his head. "You're the only one who needs a map because of your bad sense of direction," he said. "Same goes for Jaina."

"Hey!" Jaina said indignantly. "I have a good sense of direction thank you very much!"

"Oh?" Kira said with a raised eyebrow. "Then where does the sun rise?"

"Uhhh... in that one direction?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 27 Jul 2010, 3:30 am

Reo and Yamato both laughed at their exchange, when Reo's phone suddenly began ringing. She took it out and checked the number seeing that it was her mom calling, "Uh.. what time is it Yamato-san?"

"A little after five... why?" Yamato looked at the girl with a confused expression.

"Damnit," Reo muttered before flipping the phone open and putting it next to her ear, "Hey mother, how ar- I know I'm late. I'm sorry. Um... I'm here at the coffee shop with some friends."

Yamato crossed his arms over his chest and look over at the girl quizzically as he listened to the one sided conversation.

"No mom, I am not on a date," Reo said into the phone with a sigh, "Mom, I don't like Yamato-san like that, no need to worry, in fact Jaina-chan and Kira-senpai are here too. No mom it's not a double date. Alright. Okay, be there as soon as I can."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 27 Jul 2010, 4:47 am

Kira and Jaina exchanged glances.

"Double date?" Kira questioned. "Your mom's pretty... suspicious."

"Would it help if she knows Kira-niisan is gay?" Jaina giggled.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:44 pm

Reo hung up the phone and glanced at the others. She shook her head at Jaina's question, "No, my family is very traditional. I'm not sure if that would make things better or worse."

Yamato rolled his eyes, but said nothing. These were her parents, and no matter how much he disliked that the stuck up bastards, he would keep his opinions to himself.

"Anyway, I got to go now, see you tomorrow," She put her sketch pad in her bag and stood. She waved at the others once she reached the door then exited the coffee shop.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 28 Jul 2010, 12:30 am

"Bye Reo-chan!" Jaina called, waving at the other girl. Now she was left alone with Kira and Yamato.

Kira placed his book inside his bag and stood up as well. "We should be going too," he said. "It's getting late and Mom might be looking for me."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 29 Jul 2010, 10:55 am

"Ah well I might as well go too, mom will throw a fit if I'm late again," Yamato mumbled, getting up from his chair and clearing the table of their trash.

(Time skip? And should we time skip to the next day of school, or when they are at Reo's house about to help with the manga?)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 29 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

(Definitely time skip to Reo's house)

Kira and Jaina looked at the intricately designed gate standing before them in awe. They had just arrived at Reo's house, but it was only at the gate that they were immediately impressed by Reo's wealthy status.

If the gate was like this, what would the house itself look like?
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:10 am

"Now honey," Reo's mother began. The woman was the spitting image of an older Reo. Her dark hair was did up in a tight bun an she wore a black party gown. Next to her, stood Reo's father. He had pepper gray hair and mustache. He wore a black suit that went well with her mother's gown, "I want you to mind the house keeper. She promised to stay extra hours so you can have your friends over."

"Yes, mother," Reo said from her spot, sitting on the steps that led to the second floor.

"Have fun with your friends, dear," Reo's mother said, giving the girl a kiss on the temple before heading out the their front door and out to the limousine.
---
Outside, Yamato walked up to the gate and waved to the two gawking at it.

"Hey guys, you act as if you've never seen a 430,000 yen gate before." He joked.

Last edited by FlameHaze17 on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:20 am

Jaina looked gobsmacked at Yamato. "430,000 yen?!" she all but screeched.

Kira covered his ear. He could've gone deaf. "That's... really expensive..." he said, stating the obvious only because he had nothing else to say.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:39 am

Yamato laughed at Jaina's response, as he pushed open the gate. He turned his head over towards the other two who were still standing in their places, "You guys coming or what?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:44 am

Kira smirked because of the innuendo but he nodded and stepped through the gate after Yamato, Jaina skipping in after him.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 30 Jul 2010, 4:11 am

Yamato walked up the long drive way if Reo's estate and made his way to the front, watching as a limousine pulled away. He waited until the it was completely out of site before walked up to the door and knocked on it.

A young woman with mousy brown hair and blue eyes answered the door. Yamato immediately recognized her as one of Reo's house keepers. "You must be Ojou-sama's guests, please step right this way."

Yamato almost snorted at Reo being referred to as 'Ojou-sama'. No matter how many times her heard it, it still caused him to laugh. He followed the house keeper into the living room. On the finely designed couches, sat Reo, twiddling her thumbs together.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

Kira and Jaina followed Yamato through the house, marveling at the luxury that surrounded them (though Kira was more subtle in his gawking then Jaina was). When they reached the living room (which was probably one of the many in the house) they saw Reo sitting on one of the couches, looking a little nervous as she twiddled her thumbs.

Jaina, being oblivious, bounded over to Reo, smiling widely. "Hi Reo-chan!" she cried, plopping down next the other girl and linking arms with her. "Ne, you have such a beautiful house!" she gushed.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 31 Jul 2010, 2:35 am

"T-thank you," Reo said nervously, the close proximity of Jaina not helping to ease it in the least.

Yamato rolled his eyes as he plopped down on one of the chairs, "So we getting started on it or what?"

"Of course, I have a few rough sketches of it laid out on the coffee table if you want a look at it."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 31 Jul 2010, 4:50 am

"All right," Kira muttered, bending over the coffee table to take a look at the sketches.

Jaina giggled a little and leaned in to whisper in Reo's ear. "Kira-niisan's really excited to see what happens next in your manga," she said. "He's even more excited that he's actually helping to write it."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:03 am

"Is he?" Reo whispered back with wide eyes. She then turned her head, addressing Kira, "On that part, Kouhei attempts to break the spell Daisuke is under, though I haven't gotten as far as to figure out how it should happen. The next page after that Riku and Ritsu continue their fight against Shotaro who is still unsure about following his girlfriend's orders."

Reo was really getting into the discussion of her doujin. Yamato meanwhile looked around while they talked looking for Reo's CD collection he knew she kept somewhere in the living room.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:08 am

Jaina smiled as Kira hummed in thought and began jotting down notes. She always loved to see her niisan so happy. All he ever did was scowl and frown and fight with other delinquents, but now, he had a calm look on his face as he wrote.

"Well, I have a few ideas," Kira spoke up as he read over his notes. "Some cliched, one or two that's not..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:25 am

"Well I'd like to hear them," Reo said leaning over towards the table. If there was one thing she was absolutely passionate about, it was her manga. And now that she had the help of friends, it made it all the better.

"Let's see... hmmm.." Yamato hummed, looking over Reo's CDs, "Nana Mizuki... Yui... oh Yousei. And it's the new album."

Yamato pulled out the CD case and walked over to the radio, fiddling with it so he could play the CD.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:32 am

"All right, here's what I wrote down so far," Kira said, sliding his notebook towards Reo. He was a bit nervous because he never did a collaboration before. It was always him and his own ideas.

Jaina smiled and discreetly got off the couch, leaving the two to their work. She went over to Yamato and peeked at Reo's CD collection. "Wow, that's a lot..." she said, skimming through the CDs.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:44 am

Reo read over the notes carefully, tapping her chin with finger, "You know, this could really work. I can't believe I didn't think of it before. You're really good at this Kira-senpai."

"Yep," Yamato said putting the CD in the player and began playing song 'last moment', "Though I'm surprised 'Ojou-sama' likes techno goth."

He emphasized the 'Ojou-sama' jokingly.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:54 am

Kira smiled a little. "Heh, thanks," he said, taking the notebook back from Reo. "It's a gift," he added jokingly as he began thinking up of a script.

"Hmm..." Jaina hummed, taking out a CD and looking through it. "I'm into mostly pop, but it wouldn't hurt to listen to other genres."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 31 Jul 2010, 6:02 am

"There's some pop in there too I believe," Yamato said grinning, "Though it seems that those are too engrossed in that doujin to notice us."

"Yamato, you better not scratch up my CDs," Reo called from where she was sitting waiting for Kira to finish the script.

"Okay, scratch that, they do notice us."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:16 am

"Okay, rough draft," Kira said, sliding his notebook over to Reo again.

Jaina giggled a little. "Reo-chan's observant," she commented.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:22 am

Reo hummed lightly again reading over the material, "Hmm... good, good, I can work with that. This is great stuff. Better than I would have thought of."

"Indeed," Yamato commented. Then something struck, a thought he should have considered a long time ago. He leaned over closer to Jaina and whispered, "Hey, Jaina-chan, do you like Reo-chuan?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:28 am

Kira blushed a little at the compliment. "Uh, thanks a lot," he said.

Jaina looked up at Yamato with a little confusion in her eyes. "Huh? What are you talking about?" she smiled. "O course I like Reo-chan! She's a great friend!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:40 am

"Anyway, I'll let you finish the final draft, then I'll get to work on drawing the panels," Reo said handing the notebook back to Kira.

Yamato nearly face palmed at the girl's statement. He somehow managed to keep his smile though as he whispered to her again, "No I don't mean that kind of like. I mean the kind of like that leads to relationships. Kinda how I liked that guy last year before he had to transfer schools."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 01 Aug 2010, 2:02 am

Kira nodded and set to work writing down more dialogue that just flew into his mind. He was really inspired now that Reo was there, counting on him.

It took a moment for the words to process in Jaina's mind before a haze of red crept onto her face. "E-Eh?!" she sputtered. "W-Well, I... I d-don't think so..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 Aug 2010, 2:18 am

"That blush of yours says otherwise," Yamato commented, as he poked Jaina's now red cheeks.

Reo glanced over at them and scowled, wondering what in they were talking. She noticed the blush on Jaina, and felt a small hint of jealousy build up.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:53 am

Jaina placed both hands on her cheeks, feeling just how hot they were. "W-Well anyone would get embarrassed with a question like that!" she said indignantly. "Besides, I'm not really sure if I like Reo-chan the way you think... we've only just met after all..."

But despite her words, somewhere in the back of Jaina's mind said something akin to "On the contrary..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 Aug 2010, 9:41 pm

Yamato shrugged, sticking his hands in his pockets. "Whatever you say, Jaina-chan. And here I was hoping that you guys could double date with me and Genji."

He winked playfully at Jaina before walking over to the chair and sat down watching Reo and Kira work.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next