Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia

+3
GenericSpider
Molly
Simply David
7 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Page 13 Empty Re: Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 15 Oct 2011, 1:34 am

"Yeah this should be fine," Lyra stated examining one of the trees before grabbing a low branch and hoisting herself up. "Well, I'm gonna spend the night up here, good luck with the wolves."

She grinned mischievously at Alice, there were no wolves in this forest. But it wouldn't hurt to see the high strung maid-knight even more unnecessarily wary. Honestly, it was almost too fun to mess with the older woman.

---

"You are welcome, my princess," Milano replied, bowing her head slightly to the princess out of respect, "Try to finish as quickly as you can, we'll have to rise early if we want to catch up to Miss Alice and Lady Lyra."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Page 13 Empty Re: Medieval RP: The kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia

Post by Simply David Sat 15 Oct 2011, 1:52 am

"Ah," Candy nodded, sighing a bit. She sure didn't want fail, but she also didn't think it'd be easy to sleep, or wake up early... or catch up to Alice and Lyra...

She shook her thoughts away, and ate her food. It was good, but it wasn't like castle food. She wasn't about to complain to her Savior however.

She wasn't sure what to say, so ate in awkward silence.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 15 Oct 2011, 1:56 pm

Alice's expression went from calm to irritated instantly at Lyra's comment. She couldn't tell if she was just messing with her or if there really were wolves.. but either way she still wasn't going to sleep in a tree. sitting on her sleeping bag next to the bade of the tree, Alice stapped her sword into the ground and leaned against the trunk.

Trying to relax, the maid closed her eyes, but you could still see how alert she was, considering that her shoulders didn't slouch in the slightly, and one of her hands was rested on the ground right next to her sword. She couldn't wait to head back home after this trip.. but she wouldn't vocie such a thing aloud, and she wouldn't let this deter her. She had volunteered for this mission, after all.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 29 Oct 2011, 12:14 am

Lyra snickered lightly, watching the maid below. It was just too fun messing with that stiff maid. If she weren't such a stick in the mud, Lyra would probably not tease her as much.

"Relax maid, I was only kidding about the wolves." Lyra called down to the tense woman.

----

Milano also remained silent, shifting through her bag to pull out something simple for her to eat. Luckily she had packed some fruit from the kitchen's pantry.

"Princess, if you don't mind me asking..." Milano started, holding a apple in her hand, "Why were you following Miss Alice and Lady Lyra?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 30 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

Alice remained quiet for a moment, the inner edge of one of her eyebrows twiching, appearently involuntarily. She really did need to relax if she was starting to have muscles spasms like that. She sighed, and her shoulders slumped a bit. Looking up, she was about to give Lyra a peace of her mind before she noticed that, because she was down below the other girl, she could see up her skirt.

Her mouth hung open for a moment, before she quickly averted her gaze, heat rising to her face out of embarassment and she prayed the elf hadn't noticed. "Very well, then. I'm glad. Also, if you continue to refer to me as 'maid', I will be happy to return to calling you by your proper title, Lady Lyra."

Shifting a bit where she was sitting, she slouched into a more comfortable position, stabbing her sword into the ground infrot of her and leaning her forehead on her hands, which here clasped on the end of the sword's hilt.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 08 Nov 2011, 7:39 pm

"Ah, uhm..." Candy wasn't exactly sure of herself...

It almost seemed silly, but if she didn't stand for what she was doing then there was no point in doing it.

"I wanted to help Alice and Lyra. I wanted to make sure that they would be fine," Candy said, blushing a little. It seemed silly because... she was the one needing help now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:05 pm

Alice's peek up Lyra's skirt did not go unnoticed as the elf flushed slightly. But she wasn't going to let the maid know just how much she embarrassed her. Instead, she decided to divert her embarrassment by teasing Alice just a little, "Enjoyed the view, Alice?"

-----

"That's very... considerate of you Princess," Milano replied after a moment, "Though, I'm sure Miss Alice would disapprove of your actions."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:11 pm

Alice flinched and felt her face heat up again at the elf's teasing, as.. most innocent, she supposed, as it was. If anything that elf did could be cinsidered 'innocent'. It didn't seem to be full of malice, at least.. mainly just a retort to her own stupidity.

She was about to look up again to respond when her body caught up with her brain and she stopped herself. "I did not intend to, as such views do not interest me, but I apologize regardless. I can move to another spot, if that suits you, so I do not make the same mistake."

Alice was tired, and clearly not in the mood to banter with the elf, her response being mostly textbook, with a hint of sarcasm towards the middle.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

Candy sighed, "I know. That's why I couldn't let her know..."

She then leaned over and hugged Milano, "Thank you. I don't know if you meant to help me or Alice, but either way... thank you."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 30 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

"Whatevers fine, it's not like I care either way," Lyra stated cooly, even if it was a front to hide her awkward embarrassment of the situation. Honestly, why was she even embarrassed that some stupid maid was looking at her undergarments. It wasn't like she was attracted to the maid or anything, so why the need for embarrassment?

-----

"Wh-wha? P-princess...?" Milano flushed at the sudden hug and was unsure of how to react. She's only been hugged a few times her life, and every time it was strangely comforting but also embarrassing. And considering this was the princess hugging her, only made it worse.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 30 Nov 2011, 7:21 pm

"Alright, then." Alice responded in a brief manner, before she lowered her head towards the ground again, resting against her blade once again. "Good night, then. If you slip out of the tree, merely yell to wake me up and I will try to catch you before she crunch painfully on the ground."

She couldn't help adding that little bit after she had been embarrassed before. There was something about this elf that just made her want to act uncharacteristically.. playful, was it? Yes. This must be how their friendship was going to play out. It didn't bother her, surprisingly enough.

As she closed her eyes, her thoughts wandered to the princess. She hoped she was okay, and the other maids were taking proper care of her. She knew Milano definitely would, at the very least. That though eased her worries a bit, and she allowed herself to drift off into a light sleep.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:06 pm

Meanwhile; Polly, Marlene, and Trampler were magically teleported back to Ardania-library.

Polly had, in fact; found the device she'd been sent to find within' a mile of where they'd been teleported; sitting in the middle of the road. The orb had teleported the three of them back the instant that they touched it.

Because that's how magic works...not cause I didn't see the quest arc going anywhere and decided to just end it abruptly. Shaddap.

Polly looked at the orb in her hand.

"This has to have been the most anti-climactic quest ever," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 09 Dec 2011, 4:55 am

Candy pulled back and smiled at Milano, blushing brightly, "I'm sorry, that was probably too much. I know I'm the princess but... well, I think we both needed that," Which was her way of saying she needed that.

Candy was still sitting close to her, but didn't notice due to her being rather tired. She yawned quietly with her hand covering her face, which is more than she would normally be allowed to do, and stood up. She proceeded to go to where she would sleep for now.

"Goodnight Milano, and sleep well..." Candy said, assuming that Milano would go to sleep at some point at least if not right away...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13