Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP

+2
Simply David
NazrinTsunMouse
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP Empty The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 May 2011, 6:21 pm

Welp, I explained the plot of this RP in the character creator, so just post your characters waking up in the fantasy world and such.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP Empty Re: The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP

Post by Simply David Sun 01 May 2011, 11:46 pm

Jace awoke and all he could see was white.

No wait, it was dark. He could see some black.... and now that he was focusing, a tad of dark blue.

Oh, now he saw it. He was laying in the snow, surrounded by a blizzard.

Suddenly he was very awake as he jumped up, "WHAT THE HELL?!" He looked around, and looked at himself. He wasn't exactly dressed for winter...

But he wasn't cold. Somehow he wasn't cold at all. He looked around, and found that there was no way it wasn't below 0...

He began to walk, and then began to run. Then he really began sprinting, and realised that he didn't get tired. "How awesome is this?!" he shouted out, "WOO!" He had no idea what was going on but he was enjoying it. He always liked the cold...

----

Gil knocked on the door to a house. It was a terrible blizzard out now, not the time that someone would normally make a house call. But the old wizard had an important errand to run.

"Malon! I need your help with something, if you don't mind!" He said, knocking on the door again to try and get her attention quickly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 6:01 pm

Darkness suddenly turned to light as Valerie opened her eyes. She was laying in.. some sort of forest.. a clearing.. with a beam of light shining down on her through the tress. With a small groan, the young woman sat up, looking around as she rubbed at the side of her head. "Where.. where am I.. ?" She spoke aloud, even though she couldn't see anyone nearby. She looked down at herself and her eyes widened in surprise. Why was she in a dress? The 'gamer girl', she only played RPGs and Dating Sims but still, usually only wore jeans but.. now she was in some sort of.. frilly green dress.

She remembered staying up all night playing Mass Effect 2 and passing out.. how on earth did she get into a forest and into new clothes? Had she been kidnapped? But why would they leave her in a forest? This made no sense. Turning about, she looked up when she noticed that it wasn't even a vast amount of trees surrounding her.. just one.. very very large tree and a few smaller ones surrounding it. Standing, Valerie walked over and put her hand on the tree, feeling like it was calling her. No.. that just sounded weird.

She removed her hand from the tree and sighed. Which way was home?

--------------------------

Malon was pouring herself a cup of hot tea when she heard a knock at the door. Setting the cup and pot down, she went over to the door and opening it, jumping back a bit as an icy wind hit her. "Gil! It's horrible outside today, please come in!" She lightly grabbed the older gentleman's hand and pulled hi min, closing the door behind him. Scurrying overt to a chair, she took a blanket off the back of it and threw it over his shoulders.

"What is it? Did something happen?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 6:09 pm

Reina could feel herself falling mid-air and she moaned, opening her eyes and of course screaming to the top of her lungs when she realized that she was in the sky dropping down. She closed her eyes as she saw the ground approaching her, but for some odd reason, she never hit the ground.

'W-Wha...I could've sworn-' she thought before opening her eyes and looking around. She was sort of floating over the ground and she noticed that she was in some sort of land where little shrubs grew and she saw something like fire in the distance.

"C-Cool! I'm floating!" she laughed flapping her hands around. "This is awesome!" But then she heard a growl and her happy face simply grew away, becoming a confused frown. "What the...." she trailed off looking above only to let out a small squeak. She wasn't floating on her own, a large red dragon had caught the back of her shirt with its teeth. Its large yellow eyes gleamed down at her with magnificance and strangely enough, anger. She gulpped, laughing nervously. "U-Umm...hi, big guy! W-Would you mind putting me down? You know, on the nice and soft groun-" She gave out a grunt when the beast let her go and grumbled gruffily before turning around and marching off away from her.

Reina sighed and brushed herself off, saying, "Great...first I'm falling in mid-air and now I almost got eaten by a dragon." She blinked and stayed silent for a moment before her eyes widened and she gasped. "Holy chiz!! I saw a dragon! Awesome!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 6:12 pm

Gil took the blanket gratefully, momentarily forgetting why he came having entered this warmth.

He then nodded, "Yes, I finally summoned our hero! Oh but something went wrong, he ended up somewhere in this blizzard, and I am worried for him. I was hoping you'd help me, especially since you wanted to see him right?" He looked right at her, his face expressionless and wrinkly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 6:14 pm

Meanwhile, in the land of Hollowmoore, Rosa woke up on a beach somewhere.

She looked around; she'd been in the process of inventing a spray on blindfold when suddenly there was a flash of light, and suddenly she was laying on a beach.

"Where am I?" she asked, outloud.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 6:16 pm

Malon looked excited at the mention of the hero and nodded enthusiastically. "Of course I do! Let me just put something warmer on and I'll come with you." She went off into a back room, and rustling could be heard for a few moments before she came back out. Now dressed more warmly, she went over to Gil and took his arm, smiling fondly at the old wizard.

"Lead the way, Gil."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 6:23 pm

As Rosa surveyed her surroundings, she suddenly noticed something shiny and metal standing nearby. At first glance it looked like a suit of armour.

Then it started walking towards her. The thing made odd, mechanical noises as it walked forward.

"So, are you a knight?" said Rosa. "Or perhapse some kind of robot made to look like a knight?"

"Correct," said the thing, in an echoing, monotone voice. "I am....your weapon,"

"...why would I need a weapon?" asked Rosa.

"It will be explained," said the robot.

"When?" said Rosa.

"When we reach our destination," said the robot. "Follow,"

"Ok," said Rosa, curiously following the robot. "Ya know, you're a bit slow for a robot that's supposed to be a weapon; if you take off that armour and let me take a look at you, I might be able to make some upgrades..."

"Upgrades not necessary," said the robot.

"Suit yourself," said Rosa.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 6:23 pm

Gil nodded, "Quite, I'm glad you'll help me," He led the way back out the door, quickly closing it to keep any snow from coming in.

He held his staff forward in one hand while Malon hung off the other arm. The staff seemed to move the snow out of the way to some degree, making their path easier to see. They made their way out of the village.

----

Jace was now thoroughly confused. The cold was now starting to get to him, and he was looking around, trying to figure out where he was. "The last thing I remember..."

*FLASHBACK!*

"Yo~ I kicked your ass ya damn Scrin~" Jace was sitting at the tv, playing an RTS where his soldiers were kicking the asses of aliens right off the planet.

He paused the game to go to the bathroom, and when he opened the door to leave...

*END FLASHBAKC!*

"Wait, I fell through a weird portal!" He said, raising his hand in the air. He then rubbed his goatee, admiring it. "Strange, I was never able to cut it quite the way I liked it..."

He shook his head. He was still stuck in this blizzard! Even if he somehow had resisted the cold, he was still in normal clothes and he was starting to feel it...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 6:28 pm

A bit after they left, she regretted not grabbing another blanket for the hero but, she supposed they could give him the one Gil was wearing if he really needed it. Malon pulled the hood of the jacket she was wearing up, shivering a bit as she walked alongside Gil. She didn't think she'd ever get quite used to the cold., her former home of Oracre warmer even in the winter. Still, Snowedge was a lovely place in its own way, and she was fond of the people.

"Do you have any idea where he is?" She looked over at Gil as she spoke, raising her voice a bit over the din created by the blizzard.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 6:33 pm

Gil nodded, "He should be just a little farther," he waved his wand, and the sapphire on the tip glowed as the way became a bit brighter.

Sure enough, there was a brown haired young man standing in the cold, wearing no more than a Black T-Shirt and a pair of pants.

"Eh?" Jace looked at the two of them, and waved, "Oiii! Do you two know where I am?"

Gil nodded, smiling brightly as there was no way someone WOULDN'T know where they were unless forced here somehow, "You are in the kingdom of Snowedge good sir!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 6:48 pm

Kain sighed and scratched the top of his light orange hair as he looked down at the paper he was given to use when he came to greet Hollowmoore's so-called 'champion'. He grumbled, "Ah hell, why do I always have to greet someone? A damn general, an all-important mage...man, I'm one of the best mages around here!"

He blinked. "At least...I think I am." He sighed once again and started messing with the staff behind his back, before stopping in his tracks when he saw a young woman walking beside a robot. He shook his head, muttering, "That can't be her...she's a girl." Looking down at the piece of paper, it did say 'Welcome Rosa to Hollowmoore' and he snorted. 'She's the champion? Oh boy...here we go.' he thought. Putting on a small smile, he started walking towards he and waved his hand and called out, "Excuse me! Miss, I must speak to you!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 6:54 pm

"What do you need?" asked Rosa.

The robot, meanwhile, just kind of stood there, as if awaiting orders.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 7:08 pm

Kain grinned lightly and then cleared his throat, looking down at the piece of paper and reciting, "Hello, Rosa! And welcome to our lovely kingdom of Hollowmoore, the land of the machines! We have chosen you, as you are the hope of our land, as our champion and...." He then sighed tiredly, balling up the piece of paper and throwing it over his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes and folded his arms saying, "God, those letters are so cliche. Basically what they're saying is your our new champion. Pleasure to meet you. My name's Kain." He held his hand out with a friendly smile on his face.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:12 pm

"Nice to meet you," said Rosa, looking down at his hand."So, are you some strange alien lifeform?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 7:21 pm

Malon sighed in relief at Gil's words, glad they wouldn't have to go too far away from the town. One could get lost easily in a blizzard. As soon as she saw the young man, Malon looked shocked and quickly took the blanket off of Gil's shoulders.

"You poor sir! How can you be standing around like that in weather like this?!" Malon ran over and throw the blanket around his shoulder, wrapping it around him.

"Come along, both of you. We can talk when we get back to my house. it's far too cold out here." Without waiting for their opinions, she began heading back to the town, leading them along, and going back into her home whenever they caught up.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 7:23 pm

Kain blinked and pulled his hand back, noticing that she wasn't going to shake his hand. "Umm...well, I'm not an alien lifeform. But I am a mage!" He pulled out his staff and smiled wickedly.

"Would you like to see some magic?" he asked her. Before she could answer, he moved his staff a little and a fire engulfed the steel top of it. The fire then flew up into the air, becoming a small fireball. It floated around Rosa and spun around, also spinning around the robot before it floated back to Kain and went back into the staff.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 7:27 pm

Gil nodded, waving his wand and this time really putting effort into it. This young man shouldn't be in the snow like this.

Jace nodded, wrapping the blanket around himself, "Well thank you ma'am," He said, smiling at her brightly. He noticed her hair was pink....how lovely. She must dye it or something.

He wasn't too sure where a place like 'snowedge' was but their english seemed fine so he didn't question it.

He followed the woman all the way back to her house, and Gil took up the rear casting a bit of magic to keep the blizzard from effecting their little group too much.

As soon as they got inside, Jace let out a shiver, "Woo! It feels a lot better in here, thanks," He said, smiling at the gilr again.

Gil went ahead and took the liberty to sit in the comfiest chair available as soon as he came in, tired from the trip.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:28 pm

"So...magic exists in this world?" said Rosa. "Interesting; is there some method to controlling it? Or is it a genetic ability? Or perhapse it's controlled by technology?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 7:45 pm

Kain smiled lightly at the girl, but felt his eyebrow twitch slightly. 'Damn, that didn't interest her one bit!' he thought. 'And not only that, she askin' too many questions!' Clearing his throat, he said, "W-Well, yes. In this kingdom, not only do we have technology. But we also have magic...two things work best together!"

He grinned wildly and then turned, looking over his shoulder at Rosa. "If you'll follow me, I'll lead you into town for some grub! I'm sure you're pretty hungry."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:51 pm

"I could use something to eat," said Rosa. "And an explanation of what's going on,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:32 pm

Kain nodded his head. "Alright! I shall lead," he smiled brightly before he continued down the path along with Rosa and her robot friend following him. About a few minutes later, they had gotten into town, where townsfolk and other creatures walked down the busseling streets of one of Hollowmoore's small villages. Kain led the two others into a resturant and sat on one of the stools near the counter.

"Hey! Doug! Get me and my friend here some Slug Kabob!" Kain called to the chef in back, who smirked at Kain and nodded. "Alright! Commin' right up!" he chuckled flipping something in his pan that looked...pretty blueish. Kain looked over at Rosa and asked, "So! Where are you from?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 8:34 pm

"America," said Rosa. "Let me guess: you've never heard of the place,"

She'd seen enough movies to know that, when whisked away to a strange new world; it was unlikely that anyone would know the name of your homeland.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:38 pm

"Uuuhh...n-no, I haven't," Kain chuckled drinking the beer that was given to him by one of the waitresses. "That sounds like a pretty weird kingdom...and you seem to know a lot about this whole thing."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 9:15 pm

Sayuki woke up on the shore of a beach. Her clothes were drenched from the incoming waves. The japanese girl sat up, folding her arms against her chest and shivering a bit. She hated wearing wet clothes. It was very uncomfortable... and... actually where in the world was she? She didn't remember going to any beach today. Especially not today when she was dedicating it to a Haruhi Suzumiya marathon in honor of the movie.

Oh man, now she was never going to get to watch the movie. Curse the fiend who interrupted her marathon, curse them to hell or whatever other underworld place they believed in.

--

The small fairy flew and dashed through the forest, zigzagging around trees and undergrowth. She was running late. She was supposed to meet up with the champion and lead her to the kingdom, but she ended up over sleeping. Oh no. Oh no. The fairy chief was going to give her an earful, she just knew it.

She was so caught up in her worry, she didn't notice how close she was to the elder tree nor to the champion they had summoned. Her teeny tiny body ending up slamming into the chest of the much, much larger girl. Mirielle flew back unsteadily, shaking her head slightly, "Owie...."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 9:33 pm

"Please, make yourself at home." Malon smiled at the champion, motioning for him to sit in any of the chairs or on the couch in the small but cozy home. Well.. any chair except the one Gil had already taken. She playfully patted the old man on the head as she passed, going over to the fireplace and causing the logs in it to burst into flame with a snap of her fingers, lighting the home with a warm glow.

She went into the kitchen and heated the ea back up a bit, before pouring it into two mugs and a teacup, she didn't know how well the champion or Gil would take drinking out of her colorful glass cups from Oracre. She game back into the living room and handed Gil and Jace a mug, before sitting down in one of the chairs.

"So.. what's your name?"

---------------------

Valerie was taken by surprise when she felt something hit her chest. it didn't hurt.. what had shocked her mostly was the fact that whatever had hit her spoke soon after. Lifting up her hands, she gently cupped the fairy in them as she fluttered backwards, not wanting her disorientation to cause her to fall.

This pretty much convinced her she was dreaming. She had passed out, after all. This was a dream induced by too many Fantasy Dating Sims and Dragon Age before bed. That and all the soda she had ingested. Still, it was a rather pretty dream so far.. with a beautiful forest and a cute little fairy-folk. Not bad, brain. "Are you alright, miss.. fairy?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 9:49 pm

Jace nodded, "Sure..." He sat in a chair. This was strange, very strange. Was any of this real? He'd never had a dream quite this real before. He actually would rather believe this was all real.

Suddenly the woman lit the fireplace with a snap of her fingers. "Ok, now I KNOW I'm going to like this place," He said very quietly under his breath. He made a note to have her teach him to do that.

He looked at her as he answered her question, "My name is Jace Lee, and from what I can tell...I've landed in either a different world or I'm going crazy from playing video games too much," He took another look at Malon, "And... what's your name?" She was very pretty, he made a note to keep himself under control, seeing as it'd been over a year since the last time he talked to a girl nearly this pretty face to face, and she hadn't compared.

Gil laughed, having no idea what he was talking about but amazed at how quickly he caught on. He kept quiet though to let Malon give her own response. He decided it would be best to explain everything slowly, because it would be fun to watch how things turned out between Malon and Jace, as he now knew was his name.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 10:08 pm

"Oh I'm fi- eep!" The fairy girl yelped as she stumbled back and fell on her tush onto the girl's cupped hands, "Owies.."

The fairy didn't attempt to get back up though, staying seated in the comfortable hands of this girl. "Hey! You're the champion we summoned right? Well you have to be since you're the only human near the elder tree."

"Uhm.." Now what was she supposed to do now. Right introduce herself, "I'm Mirielle, I'm supposed to be your er... guide back to the kingdom. Uhm... did you get your legendary weapon or whatever yet? The Fairy chief says all the champions get one.. I think..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 May 2011, 10:25 pm

"The first one is correct. You were summoned here by Gil over there.. even though he doesn't look like much." She smiled playfully at the old wizard, giving him a little wave. She sipped at her tea then sat it down, taking off the heavy coat she had put on and laying it across the back of her chair.

"My name is Malon. It's a pleasure to meet you." She looked over at Gil, but when it seemed he was leaving her to explain, she continued on. "Anyway.. the reason you were summoned here, Jace, is to be the champion of Snowedge. That's what this kingdom is called.. the snowy kingdom of scholars."

"I'm originally from Oracre, now a rival kingdom, and the kingdom of nature. This world as a whole is known as Antyrand." She paused and smiled. "You seem to be adapting to the changes rather well. are you used to this sort of thing?"

-----------------

Valerie chuckled softly at the fairy's antics, surprising at how real this dream felt, how real she felt, when she sat down in her hands.

She blinked when the fairy girl suddenly started talking to her in a quick voice. Unable to get a word in edgewise, she waited until the fairy was completely finished before she spoke. "Champion? Summoned? Erm.. I.. guess so?" Was it a dream, or had she really been summoned? No way.. there was no way.

She looked back at the tree she was standing next to. the Elder Tree, huh? Remembering that the fairy had introduced herself, she looked down at her and gave her a warm smile. It's nice to meet you, Mirielle. I'm Valerie. Valerie Cline. As for the legendary weapon.. uhm.."

She looked around, and didn't see anything of the sort. "I.. supposed not. Is there something I'm supposed to do to get it?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 10:36 pm

Riku breathed in deeply as he swam up to the surface to go and meet the champion who he and his people had summoned to defend their country. He didn't know entirely well who or what they had summoned there, but he was pretty sure that the champion would be very skilled at first battle. After all, the champion had to be a warrior of good class if they were summoned for Bluehaven.

Swimming out from the water and drying himself to form legs and get rid of his tail for the moment, he saw a girl on the beach shivering in her wet clothes. Raising a brow, he thought, 'Is...is she the champion?' He scoffed at thought, shaking his head. "Riddiculous...I suppose I could see what the woman's business here is." Walking over to Sayuki, Riku folded his arms and cleared his throat. "Excuse me," he called to the girl. "But who might you be? And what is you're business here?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next