Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP

+2
Simply David
NazrinTsunMouse
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 10:51 pm

Gil merely laughed at the playfulness, a deep vibrating laugh that was also somehow quiet.

Jace took in all the information while simply nodding, at the last question he actually laughed, "Oh no, where I come from this sort of thing never happens. But if I'm being honest, I always hoped it would," He smiled. He had to really control his eyes. He didn't want his first encounter in this new world ruined by his wandering eyes.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Fantasy Adventure RP

Post by Tonight'sWolf Tue 03 May 2011, 6:56 pm

Spyke groaned. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to regain conciousness. She raised herself to her elbows and placed a hand on her forehead. "What the hell happened...?" She grunted as she forced her eyes open. She blinked a few times until her surroundings began to become clear. She was in a field. It was vast and very green. Wild flowers littered the landscape, painting the ground with a variety of vibrant colors. As she looked further, she noticed that the field met a large, yet oddly welcoming, forest.

"Why the...." She cut herself off and rose to her feet. "Where am I?" She turned a circle a few times, but stopped when she began to feel a bit dizzy. She bent over as she tried to balance herself and, to her surprise, noticed a small amulet dangling from her neck. She grasped onto the little trinket and stood up straight once again, examining the odd little item. "What's this...?"
Tonight'sWolf
Tonight'sWolf
Pacifist

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychowolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 1:33 am

"Actually... I don't know," The fairy admitted with a slight frown as she got up and floated up into the air, "The Fairy chief said something like 'you'll know when the time is right' or some other weird cryptic message I can't make heads or tails of."

The fairy flew over to the Elder Tree, inspecting it and the ground around it, "Maybe it's around here somewhere... hmm..."

---

"Huh? I'm Sayuki," The girl answered the man who had walked up to her, "I don't have any business here, in fact I don't even know how I got here."

Really, who was this guy making demands of her. Ah... but..something glinted in the light, catching the otaku's eye. She stood up, dusting the sand off her clothes. She headed over to the glinting object and lifted it up,inspecting it. A trident? Who would leave something like this on a beach?

Suddenly it glowed a bright blue color and the water that had previously clung to her clothes came off and formed a round glob of sea water, "What in the hell...?
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 04 May 2011, 5:04 pm

"You hoped you would get sucked from your own world and into a completely unfamiliar one?" She looked skeptical for a moment, then smiled and laughed. "You sound like me. It's rather eerie. You're an interesting person, Jace."

Malon smiled as she took another sip of her tea, then turned her attention to Gil. "Gil, do you have his.. uhm.. legendary.. item? I didn't see it in the snow, so I assume you have it prepared and with you."

--------------------

What a helpful guide, she thought, chuckling softly. Still, it didn't really bother her. If she was really supposed to get some sort of legendary weapon or something, she'd get it in due time, right? She followed the fairy around the tree, glancing up at it many time, feeling like it was still telling her something.

"I think I have an idea. Something about this tree keeps.. bothering me.. I suppose. But not in a bad way.." She paused and looked at the tree. Placing her hand on it again, she focused on the odd feeling it gave her.

Moments passed, and suddenly the tree began to grow, some of the branches on the top twisting and extending toward the sky, while and smaller, more thin one came out near where she had placed her hand. It looked almost.. man-made, like a staff. This seemed even more so when she could pick out intricate designs on the thing, like symbols and a stylized sort of curved vine shape coming out of the top. Touching it, it seemed to fuse right out of the tree, coming off as a staff with a pointed end.

".. is this it?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 05 May 2011, 11:08 am

Jace smiled a small smile. She said he was like her...did that mean she didn't like this world? Either way it was quite amusing that he had made her laugh in a way that wasn't to make fun of him for being so weird.

Gil laughed, "Oh right, right, yes of course," He pulled out a small blue orb, "Catch, boy," He tossed it to Jace.

Jace caught it easily (when did he become good at catching things too?) and looked it over. As he stared into it, he could see a deep blue....the blue seemed to constantly move. In fact, the whole thing was cold to the touch and seemed practically alive as if it wanted to move around. Why would it feel like that? Jace looked at the other two, "So...what is this?"

"The Blue Phantasm, a marvelous item known as a Legendary Weapon," Gil explained, smiling at the much much younger man's enthusiasm.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Fri 06 May 2011, 7:33 pm

Riku's eyes widened as he watched the girl pick up the trident that was mean't for the champion and got a little irritated. He was about to order the small young woman to put it down when all of a sudden it reacted to her touch, removing the water from her clothes and forming in into a ball of sea water. Sighing, he rubbed a hand over his face and shook his head.

"I see..." he trailed off starting to walk towards her. "...I guess my expectations aren't fufilling." Taking another deep breath, he called out to the girl. "Sayuki, am I correct?" Shaking the water out of his hair, he smoothed it down before saying, "I am Riku, general of the underwater land known as Bluehaven. Sayuki...you are our chosen champion." Bowing a little, he continued, "It is my job to lead you around our kingdom and teach you our ways so we may be prepared for battle. One of my men was supposed to come and greet you...but I decided to come myself."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 06 May 2011, 10:07 pm

Rosa looked at the menu, and decided that she wasn't all that hungry anymore.

"So, anyway, what's going on?" she asked. "Am I supposed to be leading armies, or building you some super weapon, or something? Also, what's the robot supposed to do?"

She pointed at the machine that had been following her.

"It keeps saying it's my weapon," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2