Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Madoka MST Experiment: Hi There

Go down

Madoka MST Experiment: Hi There Empty Madoka MST Experiment: Hi There

Sayaka: Hello, whoever is reading this! Today we'll be riffing a horrible comic that I found on the internet.

Kyoko: I can't believe people think this garbage is going to instantly convert people to Christianity.

Homura: And according to Chick, this apparently works.

--

Spoiler:

Kyoko: The Grim Reaper looks stoned.

Homura: that explains why he's surrounded by smoke.

Sayaka: "Hey maaaaaan. You're like....gonna die and stuff. Wanna get high?"

Spoiler:

Kyoko: HAW HAW!

Homura: That is the strangest laugh I've ever heard.

Sayaka: Maybe it's not a laugh. Maybe he's choking on something?

Spoiler:

Sayaka: "I killed him myself, with a banana and some bubblewrap; but that's another story for another time,"

Kyoko: The "Old Man Upstairs" sends people to hell all the goddamned time.

Homura: Charlie's mustache makes him look like a dictator in a third world country.

Spoiler:

Homura: Charlie should really see a doctor about all those lumps on his face. they can't be healthy.

Sayaka: why is there a roasted chicken at a construction site? I mean, that doesn't sound like something you'd eat on the job.

Kyoko: Fat guy to the left looks like he's trying to get someone's attention with that chicken wing.

Spoiler:

Sayaka: "So I killed her and burried her in the backyard,"

Kyoko: There are starving children in Japan that would love to have that sandwich, asshole. And since when are preachers rich?

Homura: Kyoko, please point your spear away from the computer screen. Computers are expensive.

Spoiler:

Kyoko: "Hey man, you should like, come to my church and stuff! You can get...like....SAVED man!"

Sayaka: Don't atheists usually have better arguments than "The bible was written by Jews, and thus is bad!"

Homura: That would require the writer to come up with clever dialouge; so the author took the easy route of discrediting the opposing party by making them seem racist. Because that's how a good argument is constructed.

Spoiler:

Sayaka: Aye aye, Sergeant Wifestabber!

Homura: Apparently Chick can't tell the difference between construction workers and military personel.

Kyoko: I have to wonder what he's pointing at. Is it a bird? A plane? A flamboyant alien in a leotard?

Spoiler:

Kyoko: SUDDENLY GRIM REAPER!

Sayaka: Don't worry, he should go away if you give him some cheatos.

Homura: His friend is about to fall to his death and he's concerned about where the wind came from.

Spoiler:

Kyoko: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Sayaka: I'd say...no, he's probably not alive. Unless he's got some weird super powers we don't know about.

Homura: It is unlikely that he survived.

(To be continued)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Madoka MST Experiment: Hi There :: Comments

NazrinTsunMouse

Post Wed 21 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm by NazrinTsunMouse

Wow what a terrible comic

Back to top Go down