Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Cross Line

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fate/Cross Line Empty Fate/Cross Line

Post by Ragna the Saviour Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:52 am

The ritual began. The Servants had been summoned, the Master's all ready to do battle. The city of Fuyuki would soon become a battle ground. The war before was destructive, intensely so, but this one was another thing entirely. More than seven were summoned. More than seven Masters were chosen. The stakes were raised.

------------

There stood a man at the Ryuudou Temple wearing a yellow-scarf. A strange man indeed, but he had a kind smile. He stared at the foundation, his eyes slits. Something called to him, but he couldn't make out what.

He turned away and made his journey down the steps.

His first stop? Shinto.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Fate/Cross Line Empty Re: Fate/Cross Line

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Fri 27 Apr 2012, 5:09 pm

Elly was doing her usual thing. Stand in front of a house and deny entry to any door-to-door salesmen and suspicious people. The latter was occupied by the 'everyone' group currently. Having a large scythe helped keep people from approaching most of the time, though.

Recently though, Elly had been in much higher spirits than normal. Not that serving as a gatekeeper for the Konoka family was terrible, but there was something they could never offer her, which elly had kind of wanted a lot. And now, through her own sheer awesomeness, she had it.

A Saber class servant.

She was pretty damn awesome, Elly had decided.

---------------------------------------

The pink-haired girl stared intently at her TV, dressed in her school uniform, bag laying at her side. Her mouth was agape as action scenes unfolded and dialogue was spewed.

Yachiru had meant to go to school - she'd kind of skipped the last week - and to pass the time until she decided it was a fine time to leave, she'd played an episode of her favourite anime. Three episodes later, she'd clearly forgotten all about school.

At some point, she paused the show, just before one of the series' most insanely bad-ass epic mega ultra awesome amazing super good fights, and drew breathe in her lungs.

"KENNY!!!" She screamed, her voice travelling throughout her house, and probably several others on either side. "COME SEE THIS, KENNY! KENNY! KEN! KEN! KENKENKENKENKENKEN!!!"

She would like her servant to see this fight.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:46 pm

Kenpachi groaned as he entered the room, picking at his ear with his pinky, "Oi! I'm here, I'm here! Calm down," His master was sure hyper, and more importantly very loud. Then again, what with her appearance reminding him rather clearly of a particular person, this had yet to surprise him. Only cause him an earache.

"What do you want Yachiru?" The name was rather easy to remember, and was easier to say than "master".

---------

Illyasviel von Einzbern yawned as she awoke from her bed, "Ahhh, this day will be nice. Sure I didn't kill him last night, but that's fine. Things are a lot more interesting than we all intended, so I have to be careful," she got out of bed and quickly dressed for the day, before going off to see what her servant was up to, "Berserker~?"

--------

A redhaired youth awoke in a dimly lit shack, "Mmm.. Hm?" Finally Emiya Shirou became aware of his surroundings, "Ah... was it all a dream...?" He stood up, stretched, and made the assumption that he had in fact dreamed summoning that servant.

He then realized that Sakura would be here any second, if she weren't already, and he shouldn't keep her waiting. She'd probably end up making breakfast for him, and she already had done that yesterday!

He left the shed and entered the house, went through the dining room, and into the kitchen.

---------

(The timing is kind of weird for Issei so I'm just going to start his post from the night before, even though everyone else is doing morning posts. If Flame has a problem with this she can tell me, but considering our plans, I doubt this)

Issei was standing out behind his temple, sighing deeply, breathing in and out, just taking in the night. Yes, this peaceful night in a world at peace... or so it seemed from the top of this mountain. However, despite this peace, Issei could feel something strange was going to happen. Yes... something horrible. Something absolutely wicked was going to go down tonight... "Surely not though. What kind of an omen is it when you think something horrible will happen on a night such as this?" He looked up at the moon, and enjoyed the night sky while he could...

---------

Ryner Lute, aka Caster, was laying down on an old sofa in an abandoned house, "Ah, this isn't very comfortable... but it's still softer than the floor..." He sighed contentedly, enjoying his relaxation. It may or may not have been easier to relax in spirit form, but then he wouldn't have this increasingly comfortable sofa to lay on.

"Yeah, this is definitely better," It almost seemed like he existed solely to lay down, wars and his master being the last things on his mind right now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM Fri 27 Apr 2012, 10:30 pm

"Good morning, Master."

This overtly polite greeting came from none other than the girl of his dreams (literally), a raven-haired Amazon of a woman who'd parked herself at his kitchen table with a cup of tea. Her eyes were a dark violet, she wore a denim jacket that looked like it had been made out of her missing pant leg, and she carried a sword as tall as she was. Without a doubt, she was the Servant he (thought) he dreamt of.
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Sat 28 Apr 2012, 2:29 pm

"Look at this! This is so amazing!" Yachiru squealed ecstatically, un-pausing the player to show the scene she clearly loved so much. For the next two minutes, the pink-haired master watched, unblinking, as Main Character performed a variety of flashy techniques against Antagonistic Enemy Person. Impressive display, but ended up nullified when it was clearly no-selled.

"That was so awesome!" Yachiru cheered, leaping to her feet so she could practically bounce around the room. "Kenny! Don't you wanna fight someone like that!"

Ceasing her bouncing, Yachiru pretended to hold a sword in her hands, deepening her voice as much as a child possibly could. "I will end you! Ultimate War God Supreme... SLAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!" She swung her imaginary sword and giggled cheerfully.

------------------------------

"Yes, master?" Yuuka Kazami replied, stepping before the young girl. Judging by the floral apron she wore, the servant had just arrived from the kitchen. "Oh, master, I hope you've washed and brushed your teeth! Don't make me do it myself!" She scolded lightly.

"Breakfast shall be ready soon. Make sure you prepare yourself for the day properly!" Yuuka said, patting her master's head, then turning to leave. "After that, we can have fun all day! We'll play whatever game you wish!" Yuuka promised, a bright smile on her face.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:21 pm

"Good morning Saber.......... Whaaat?!" Shirou nearly fell over from the shock of seeing her sitting there at the table. Her clothes, her attitude, her appearance... her existance.

Shirou couldn't believe that last night actually happened, that it was real. But there she was, just sitting and drinking tea like it was perfectly normal.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, directly, pointing at her with one hand with that dumbfounded appearance of his.

---------

Kenpachi frowned at the anime. What a weird thing, yet he couldn't help but enjoy the sight of someone fighting even if it was just a cartoon.

"Heh," Kenpachi shook his head at Yachiru's 'attack', "Yachi, you know I need someone who can really fight," he patted her head.

In fact, he was ready right now to go do some fighting, but had to adhere to the stupid rules of waiting until night. The thought of that continued to frustrate him.

-----------

Illya smiled and nodded, "Alright, Berserker," she skipped off down the hallway. She was happy she got this servant rather than the one they were aiming for. She was much nicer, to the point that Illya had disabled the Mad Enhancement at some point.

Now she went on to get clean, so she can go eat and then go PLAY! She hadn't had a chance to in a while because they were preparing for the war, but now they had free time so long as the sun was out.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM Mon 30 Apr 2012, 1:59 pm

"Well, I was awaiting your awakening, but I suppose that is no longer necessary," Saber said, sipping the last of her tea. "Now that you are awake, we can get down to business. The contract?"

She pointed at his hand, now marked with a tattoo of a three part crimson blade. "You never finished last night."
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 05 May 2012, 5:26 pm

"Oi Assassin, hey Assassin," A blonde girl, with her wild unruly hair in twin tails, slid down the banister of her staircase. One would call that stupid or insane and they would be right. Not that the girl cared what others thought, "Assassin, where the hell are you? We gotta go do grail war stuff!"

Whatever that grail stuff was supposed to be. She didn't care about the details. Just that she wanted to win. Now where was that Ezio guy when you needed him?

------

While Issei enjoyed the night sky, not too far from him a circle of light was forming. The light was somewhat blinding and bluish in color. From the middle of this light, a young girl slowly formed, her long, curly white hair blew in the wind. She wore a blue uniform with a white mini skirt and violet beret. She appeared to be a few years younger than Issei. At her thigh was a holster for a gun, something odd to see in Japan considering guns were normally illegal to own especially for someone thirteen years old.

The girl didn't seem to notice Issei yet, as she turned her back to him. 'No master?' She thought to herself, 'That's odd, but I shouldn't complain. I wouldn't have followed anyone but Minamoto-san and Kaoru-chan.'

'Unless that Master was someone I could keep wrapped around my fingers,' Her expression seemed to darken at that thought. Possibly imagining the things she would have made such a master do. Such was the sadistic little girl she was.

----

It was morning and despite summoning a servant not too long ago, she refused to change her daily routine. Nii-san... he wasn't all bad. It would be okay to leave Sayaka in his care. It had to be okay. It just... no. She shouldn't think about this. It would worry senpai if he saw the expression she was making.

Sakura took a deep then lifted her hand to knock on the door. The moment she looked on senpai's face, she'd feel better. She'd forget all about the grail war.

-----

Bazett came down the stairs straightening her tie. It wasn't night yet, but her and Caster should do some preparing. Setting a perimeter around the house would be a good start. They didn't want a servant coming in whilst she was sleeping, "Caster?"

No response.

"Caster?" She called again. Still no response. So she walked over to the cough to find the servant sleeping soundly. "Caster, wake up."

Again, no response. With that, the woman gave Ryner a good smack to the head, "Now that you're awake, we have work to do Caster."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 06 May 2012, 10:16 pm

Shirou was completely dumbfounded, "Finish.... I don't get it..." Then the door. Who could be visiting at a time like this?! Wait, it was morning, so this must be...

"Sakura!" He turned towards the direction of the door, helpless to the fact that she would walk in any second. What was he supposed to do?

--------------

Bazett's calls indeed merited no response from the happily sleeping figure. He was enjoying the nice, calm, mostly quiet na-

"OW!" He looked up at her as she said they had work to do, "Oi... can't this wait until tomorrow? Yeah, tomorrow sounds like a good time to go do work..." he rolled over as if to go back to sleep, "Or maybe the next day... or later than that..."

--------

Issei saw an odd light, "Huh?" It got brighter and brighter, and he had to cover his eyes, "Agh!"

When the light was gone, he lowered his arms, and saw... a girl? How old was she? Where did she come from? His first logical conclusion is that she must have had a flashlight and it hit his face, or maybe an odd camera.

"Oi, girl, where do you think you are?" Night visitors were far from normal after all.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 May 2012, 12:22 am

"Calmare (Calm down) young lady. Haste has never been a good ally for victory in some cases.." A voice spoke with an italian accent. It was then a man with hood, wearing white roman style clothes, appeared out of nowhere. "At your service signora." Ezio said politly as he bowed to girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM Mon 07 May 2012, 9:00 am

"Who is that?" Kaori questioned, her guard instantly raised. She eyed the entrance to the kitchen.

"Master, stand back," Kaori said, rising from her seat. She gripped the nodachi at her side, ready to draw the blade and cut whatever unfortunate soul had just entered the house into tiny pieces.
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 10 May 2012, 1:17 pm

"I know..." Yachiru sighed. "Maybe we should go find other Masters? Oh, what if there's another one in my class?"

Saying that, Yachiru finally came to realisation. "Wait... class...school..." The pink-haired child glanced at the clock on her wall, frowning at the time.

"...Aw, no point in going to school now!" Yachiru pouted. "I'll miss about twenty minutes! Kenny, let's play instead!"

-----------------------------------------

While Illya prepared for the day ahead, Yuuka finished setting out their breakfast. The servant offered a nice selection of food, from all-important vegetables to crispy bacon. She'd considered something like cereal or something more simplistic instead, but where was the love in that? Besides, whatever her Master didn't like, she could eat.

Except the vegetables. Illya was eating them no matter what she said.

Food ready, Yuuka set them at the table and took her seat, awaiting the child with an expectant smile.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 May 2012, 8:54 am

"Don't use that silly fancy foreign language with me," Ingrid replied rudely. She had been living in Japan so long that she easily forgot her own foreign heritage. She didn't care about stuff like that anyway, "Whatever, let's just go kick some ass or whatever we're supposed to do!"

-----

Sakura knocked once more. She could hear some sort of commotion going on inside and it only made her more concerned. A few more moments, she slowly opened the door, stepping in tentatively, "Senpai? Is everything alright?"

She hadn't quite had time to register the other woman or the sword she carried. Nor had she had time to register her very panicked senpai.

-----

Bazett gave the servant another firm smack to the head. Why did she end up with such a lazy servant? If they were going to win, he needed to take these things more seriously. "We don't know when the enemy will strike or who they are," The woman said firmly, "So no, this cannot wait. We need to make this home properly protected least we get attacked while you are napping."

-----

Shiho turned quickly, her hand instantly going to her gun and aimed straight for him. Had she been found by another master or servant so soon? No... this boy didn't seem to be either. Though, he was still a normal human who had just seen her summoning. That was never good. For the human that is.

Though... Shiho may be able to use this boy. She didn't have a master after all. At least she didn't feel any connection to a Master. Maybe, just maybe, this boy could be a stand in master. At least for now. Besides, he looked like the type that would be fun to mess with, like Minamoto, "Where do I think I am?" She repeated, "What does that matter? And who are you anyway?"

Probably not the best start if she was going to 'convince' him to be her master, especially with that gun she aiming.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 10:52 am

"So, do you have a plan? Since you are so determined to win, you must have a plan." Ezio asked politely. "Spada (Sword) is no good if you simply charge at the enemy, swinging it around without a plan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 16 May 2012, 10:58 pm

Kenpachi-Saber looked at Yachiru with an unamused face, "Pretty sure you should still go. Then again, if by "Play" you mean "Go find other servants to beat up", then I'm all for it," Kenpachi was nothing if he wasn't ready for battle.

----------

Illya had finished and gotten dressed, ready for the day ahead. She was preparing herself for a big battle as she looked at herself in the mirror in the bathroom.

"Ok, alright..." she looked herself square in the face. There was something down in the dining room, a horrible monster! One that her servant made her fight daily, but Illya would conquer it today, most definitely!

She rushed down to the kitchen, and stopped at the doorway in. She looked at the plate set where she would be sitting, and there they were... VEGGIES. She walked calmly in, showing no fear, her face a blank slate as she is good at producing.

She sat at her table, and looked up at Yuuka, "Thank you," she said, before beginning to eat.

-----------

"WAAAH! Saber, put that sword away!" Shirou shouted, as suddenly Sakura opened the door. Oh this could not be happening, "Uh-uh..." He didn't have any idea what to say. His mind went entirely blank as he just stared at what was likely a momentary calm before the storm.

-----------

"Ow!" Ryner rubbed his head, and noted the emphasis on the word 'you'. Well, yeah, it's not like she would ever be napping, she's such a workaholic. At least in Ryner's eyes.

Finally he sighed, accepting of his fate, "Alright, alright, lets get to it then," He was not excited to say the least.

-----------

"...Eh?" It took Issei a moment to comprehend that the gun pointed at him was real, just in time to hear what she had to say, "Oi, oi, children shouldn't play with something like that!" Issei said, and despite her being a child, he didn't move towards her. She might pull the trigger on accident, after all.

"And you're behind the Ryuudou Temple, child, at such a late hour. What's with that? You're a kid," Issei strengthened his point that she was a child.

-----------

"Oi, servant," Shinji said, looking over Berserker, "You know, you're kinda cute, eh?" he had that sort of expression on his face that tended to help him get girls at his high school.

Last edited by Simply David on Thu 17 May 2012, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 17 May 2012, 3:23 pm

"Other servants! Yeah, smash 'em all!" Yachiru cheered, hopping around the room like some rabbit with an infinite power source. Eventually, she bounded onto Kenpachi's shoulder, pointing in the direction of her front door. "Let's find the servants, Kenny! We'll find them all and play!"

-----------------------------------

Yuuka smiled at Ilya as she ate, and began to do so herself. "Think nothing of it, my lovely little master~ Servant or not, all kids need a delicious breakfast!"

The berserker servant ate her own meal with a bright expression, clearly enjoying every bite.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Thu 17 May 2012, 3:41 pm

This boy, this so called 'Master' of hers. She knew people like him, from back home, she knew how they thought. The train, that day, what they said and what they did. What happened to them? She killed them. Those 'bastards!'.

"Ahh.." she pulled her head up, giving him a detached glare. "I'm cute, eh? Haha... coming from you that means nothing." she said with her voice tipped with venom. Anger, frustration, if she was able to, she'd off the guy right now and forget about it a second later. Everything about him was absolutely disgusting.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM Fri 18 May 2012, 4:02 am

"But Master, they could be the enemy!"

Kaori turned to face the intruder... and found Sakura. Sweet, adorable, innocent Sakura. They stared blankly at each other for a second, Kaori still gripping her sword.

"N-Nevertheless! They could still be the enemy! You can never be too careful!" Kaori said, looking far more flustered and embarrassed than she hoped she was. Had she just done something horribly wrong?
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 18 May 2012, 5:14 am

"W-what's going on?" Sakura questioned, holding her hand to her chest as she took a careful step back. Did she hear right? Did Senpai just call that woman Saber? No... nonononono. He couldn't be... He just couldn't. Why did he of all people have to get involved in this. She felt sick to her stomach, she would have retched were Shirou not standing right there. No, she wouldn't let him see her like that, she won't let him know how badly this was affecting her.

-----

"Child?" Shiho's expression seemed to darken, even with that smile on her face. Truly, this was the epitome of a devil woman, "Care to repeat that? Though, I can't promise my finger won't slip." Her tone was sickeningly sweet, any normal person would get chills down their spine.

"Yet... I suppose I shouldn't," She then added as if she was thinking something over, "Maybe, I'll just have to make you my servant instead."

-----

Bazett nodded in approval. Now this was much better. "Right, once we get the perimeter secure, let's try patrolling the city," Alas, she was not gonna let Ryner rest anytime soon, "We need to make note of city and find advantageous areas for the upcoming battles."

-----

"Plans? Bah, who needs plans," The blonde girl stated before giving one of her trademarked, slightly deranged grins, "Let's just go blow shit up!" She was completely serious about this too. That was honestly how she had planned to win the war, by blowing shit up.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 18 May 2012, 6:30 pm

"Heheheh, I like the way you think, Yachi," Kenpachi walked to the front door and opened it, "Today will be a good day, so which direction do we go first?" Kenpachi stepped out and onto the street, looking both directions for a sign of some kind or for Yachiru to tell him which way to go.

-------

Illya had almost finished her breakfast, but her veggies had gone untouched, "I'm full, Berserker," Illya said, waiting for a response. Of course this didn't normally work, but it was always worth a shot if it meant not eating the vegetables.

-------

Shinji cringed at the comment, the insult. He wanted to shout out at her, to tell her otherwise, but she was a servant. She could kill him if she wanted to, though she certainly wasn't supposed to. The thought of her breaking the rules to kill him made him so angry...

"Hah! I was lying anyway," Shinji said, not willing to go any further as he then quickly turned to leave. It was time for school anyway, but that wasn't really what was on his mind.

-------

Shirou wasn't sure what to say to Sakura. His mind was racing. What was she thinking? A sword being pointed at you had to be terrifying, so Shirou turned back to Saber, "Hey, now, she's no enemy! She's my friend!" Shirou was waving his arms like a madman at this point, trying to get his point across.

--------

Issei gulped, his face becoming serious. Was this a demon? Now he thought about it, she felt... odd. He didn't notice it until... her expression, her voice, and still with the gun. He suddenly realized his life might be in danger. Wait a second, servant?

"Hey, I will not be your servant!" Issei said, the fear not showing in his face any more as he got a bit angry. It wasn't that he wasn't afraid any more, but one wouldn't notice he was by looking.

---------

Ryner sighed heavily. For crying out... he wasn't getting a break any time soon was he? "Alright, alright," he yawned loudly as he started thinking of what spells would be best for the house. A spell to put everyone inside it to sleep would be nice, wait, no, wrong kind of spell.

He went to work setting defenses on the doors and windows.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2012, 6:49 pm

"Whatever moves your wagon young lady." Ezio responded with a sigh and bow before moving next to the door, waiting for Ingrid. His hood covering his unconfident expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM Sat 19 May 2012, 3:03 am

"Your... friend?" Kaori said. Oh... no...

"Please forgive me for my grievous error," she said, bowing her head in apology (and to hide the growing shame). Had she truly just drawn a sword on her Master's friend?
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Sun 20 May 2012, 6:22 pm

"Hm...." Yachiru placed a finger to her lips and carefully scrutinised all available directions, from left to right to directly upwards.

"I got a good feeling about left!" She declared suddenly, pointing... right. "C'mon, Kenny! Go go go!"

The sooner she got to see Kenny kick ass, the better!

------------------------------------

"Are you now?" Yuuka asked with a small smile, her eyes scanning the plate of leftover veggies. Typical...
The servant stood up, leaned over and picked up one of the leftovers with her fork, holding it up to her 'full' master. "You sure? You still have the mana-boosting food to go through! Eat this and I'll tell ya bedtime story about my home tonight! Doesn't that sound awesome!"

Yuuka then made a pleading face to Ilya. "Also, I would feel bad if my cooking was inadequate. I hate displeasing you so much!"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 24 May 2012, 5:10 am

"Man, Assassin, you're draining all the fun out of the room," Ingrid shuddered in an over-dramatic manner before heading towards him. She stuck her tongue out at the servant then opened the door, "Let's pick you up a sense of fun while we're out."

----

Sakura had been so preoccupied by her racing thoughts of her endangered senpai that it took her a few moments to notice that the servant was speaking to her and bowing. She felt... an irrational sense of anger towards this girl. She was endangering Shirou by her existence, and Sakura hated it. She knew this wasn't right, that whoever this was didn't choose who she was summoned to, just as Berserker had not chosen the Matous. But Sakura was admittedly a very irrational person and she could not help what she felt. Thankfully, she was quite capable of not letting her feelings of hatred show, "I-it's fine, you didn't mean any harm.... uhm... senpai? Who is she and why is she in your home?"

------

"I don't recall ever saying you had a choice in the matter," Shiho replied flippantly. Now that she had decided to make this boy her Master, there was no way she was going to let him get away. Especially since he wasn't a magus. He reminded her too much of him. She doubted she'd be able to end his life without that man popping in her head with his damned disapproving stare.

But how was she to make him her Master? She had no clue how to transfer a command seal that didn't exist in the first place.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 May 2012, 3:17 pm

"Trust me, it was not my intention" Ezio said after small laugh. " I should most likely remain hidden near you. I believe my outfit would draw too much attenzione (Attention), but it's good to have something fun to do." he added while following his master outside, concealing himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 25 May 2012, 8:15 pm

Kenpachi may not have the best sense of direction, but he certainly knew his left from right. Regardless, he went in the direction she pointed, running at a rather amazing speed, though nothing that would harm or throw off Yachiru.

------

Illya pouted, not really wanting to eat them... but those stories were always fun... and that face, agh.

"STOP DOING THAT!" Illya shouted before grabbing the fork and eating her veggies with haste, "Also I'd love a bedtime story. And don't tell me they increase my mana, I have no such gullibility,"

----------------

Shirou looked at Sakura blankly. Was she in shock? She barely reacted to that. What was going on? What did she think? What did HE think? Oh he should probably answer her question.

"Uh..." he looked at Saber and then at Sakura, and then at Saber and then at Sakura. ... Yeah he had nothing.

--------------

"Oiii," Issei grabbed the bridge of his nose in frustration. Why was this happening to him? Stupid girl. Women were all the same, they really were...

"So what is it you want then?" He asked, resigning himself for now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM Mon 04 Jun 2012, 8:56 am

"I'm his bodyguard," Kaori stated plainly. "Recent events have made it required that he be protected, and it is my duty to do so. I exist here and now to safeguard Emiya Shirou."

Ah yes, the "tell the truth in not so many words" tactic. A fair game plan. One that might've worked had Sakura not had knowledge of "recent events", making it all too clear what the woman far too strange to be a conventional bodyguard was protecting him from.
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:00 pm

"Stop doing what?" Yuuka asked innocently, though she had a playful smile on her face. Well, Operation Veggie Consumption was a resounding success, it seemed. Awesome!

"Well, any story requests for tonight, master?" Yuuka asked Illya with a wide smile. There was a hell of a lot of her past life to talk about, after all. There shouldn't be any shortage of stories, both heart-warming and soul crushing. Though the berserker would kind of prefer the former, really.

-------------------------------------------

"Over there, there!" Yachiru cried out joyfully, not even pointing anywhere this time. She was having too much fun already to bother with such trivial things. And things could only get better once they found a servant to fight!
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Thu 14 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

Ryoji continued his walk through Shinto. He took in the sights, the sounds, everything he possibly could because eventually the fated time would 'come'. OH right, he had to go to 'school' as a new exchange student. Such a cliche, but he felt the need to because that's where 'most' Masters would appear.

It wasn't an assumption, but fact in this world. Avenger then moved on his way past Shinto and toward Fuyuki...

---------

Berserker watched her 'Master' leave in the nick of time. She was already tired of him, already annoyed by his very presence.

"Just like them..." she thought to herself, gritting her teeth. Those men on the bus from back then, before she died, those people. They look down on others. Women. Unfair. Injustice. They had to be killed but killing itself was an injutice.

Fallacy.

Error.

"Ah..." Sayaka brought a hand to her forehead as she began to sweat. It was because she was summoned as Berserker, perhaps? No. She had to help people. No matter what, she had to help people even if she was in this war. Shinji was her 'Master', even though he was like them, even though he WAS them... "... I'm such a fool." she fell backward and used the wall for support. This war... nothing good was going to come of it but killing.

"If they're worse than witches, even if they're magical girls, I'll kill them."

Even if they're people? Other people? How about adding...

"No.. no."

But they're just as bad.

Just as terrible.

They have to be killed.

"... That's right, I did say that." Sayaka said as a faint smile came across her face.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:02 pm

"Fine, fine, hide in the shadows like a pansy if you want," Ingrid said, as she continued out, waving her hands dismissively at her servant, "I'll take them on head on while you watch."

It seemed that she didn't quite get how grail wars worked. Hopefully, that wouldn't be her downfall.

-----

"I need you to form a mana connection with me," Shiho stated. That was easier said than done however. She only knew of one way to do it and even then she wasn't sure if it would work with someone who wasn't a magus. Not to mention one tiny detail... she had wanted her first time to be with someone else! Maybe she should just give up on this. Find some magus who wasn't a master yet, but no, she could maybe survive a day off the leyline. That was barely enough time to find anyone. She would have to settle for this guy. It would be okay though, maybe this wouldn't count. She was a heroic spirit in this place after all. Maybe her maidenhood would return to normal after she got back to her world.

"You're going to have to... h-have..." She was uncharacteristically fighting back a blush. Talking about these things, even seeing these things with her power, was one thing, but actually doing them? It was on a whole different, uncomfortable level. It almost made her regret teasing Minamoto so much. Almost.

-----

"Bodyguard? W-what happened Senpai?" Of course she knew that was a lie. It was already obvious what was going on. But in order to keep her own secret, she feigned ignorance. It wasn't hard to look worried when you were actually worried, but for a different reason than Shirou would have guessed.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next