Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Cross Line

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fate/Cross Line - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate/Cross Line

Post by Simply David Mon 25 Jun 2012, 9:50 pm

Kenpachi grinned, somehow he knew in his gut this would lead to a good fight, if he ran... this way, "Get ready for some fun!"

And thus, Kenpachi ran in a direction that, in fact, lacked any servants whatsoever.

----

"Hm..." Illya thought for a second, then smiled, "Surprise me!" Illya finished up her food, and took a big drink to wash away the taste, before getting up, "After all, I've asked for specific stories for a month now, I want something... different, maybe a new story?" Illya turned towards the two maids who came in to clean up the mess, then turned back towards Berserker.

"Berserker, lets go to town! And remember to stay in spirit form, ok?" She wanted to go play, but since her servant would be there she wouldn't be able to get away with much. Though, what she really wanted to do was see what Onii-san was doing. Spying on him was now a sort of necessary thing what with that weird thing he did the night before...

----

Issei raised an eyebrow, "A mana connection? What are you talking about?" Mana... was that anything like Ki, the energy of the body? He shook his head, waiting for her to finish her explanation.

"Have to what?" She seemed to be stumbling on her words. What was that blush about? He just didn't understand women at all.

----

"W-well," Shirou rubbed the back of his head, "My, ah, father used to travel a lot... this is just someone like that..." Shirou hoped Sakura wouldn't ask more questions. He certainly wouldn't be able to answer them. He hated lying like this, though, especially to Sakura. Even if he had to admit it was a really broken explanation that didn't explain much.

----

Shinji pouted like a whiny baby all the way to school.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 5:30 am

"*sight* What a troublesome young lady...." Assassin said before following her from a fitting distance concealed so that she wouldn't be revealed as Master. Assassin kept Ingrid always in his eyes not allowing her to vanish even for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 26 Jun 2012, 4:26 pm

"You know, I heard from gramps that servants can go into spirit form," Ingrid called out to her concealed servant, "You can try that, but if you'd rather walk in the shadows then that's fine by me. You're still a pansy either way."

---

"Well you see..." Why was this so hard to say? All right, calm down Shiho. Not that big a deal. You've seen it plenty of times when you touched your parent's be-. She stopped that train of thought right in their tracks. Took her a solid month to wash that image from her mind. Think about something else, think about something else. Like that murder case you solved for papa. That was fun.

She wasn't gonna get anywhere trying to say it out loud like this, so she put away her gun and walked up to the older male, "We have to..." She then stood up on her tip toes and whispered the rest to him. She then stepped back and waited for his verbal reaction. Though that small bit of physical contact between them had already shown her what his reaction to this entire situation was.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 5:05 pm

" Did your grandfather ever told you how the Holy Grail War Works" Ezio asked when he appeared next to Ingrid in spirit form.

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Tue 26 Jun 2012, 9:46 pm

"Yaaaaaaaay, fuuuuuuun!" Yachiru cheered as Kenpachi rushed off to find a victim. Soon, she'd get to see Kenpachi kick lots of ass! Yachiru couldn't wait for this epic sight.

-------------------------

"Very well, master." Yuuka nodded, wondering what kind of story to tell later. Hm... she'd never elaborated on her early life, but someone like Ilya shouldn't hear such stories...

Then her master announced her intent to go to town. With another nod, Yuuka assumed her spirit form, smiling sweetly. "Shall we leave immediately then, master~?"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 27 Jun 2012, 9:56 am

Issei blushed as his expression showed that he was clearly taken aback. He then corrected his expression, trying to look stern, but couldn't do anything about his blush, "O-o-oi! I won't do that! You can't make me do that either!" He nodded firmly, but almost as if reassuring himself.

"You women are all the same! Using your wiles to try and seduce men! Well I won't fall for it! And anyway, isn't this place a temple?" He added in an unnecessary excuse.

The next morning...

The sun shined through the window, Issei opened his eyes, the room blurry without his glasses. It was unusually warm in his bed this morning. He didn't think much of it at first, as he went to reach for his glasses first.

The first thing he noticed was he couldn't move his arm. Issei looked to his side, and noticed a figure laying there. Oh, it was that girl. He nodded for a moment as he went to remove his arm from under her and he and he and he naked-

"WHAAAAT?!" Issei pulled away from the woman, looking at her naked body, before turning away, "How what-" Then he remembered last night. The world went black for a moment.

-----

Illya smiled and nodded, leading her servant out of the Castle and away into town.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 28 Jun 2012, 7:06 pm

Shiho turned over in her sleep, reaching her hand out to pat the bed before grabbing the covers and pulling it closer to herself. One could almost forget she was a gun-toting, manipulative girl, with a taste for the dark side. She looked so innocent whilst sleeping. Though her brow furrowed from the racket Issei was making and she mumbled in her sleep, "Not so loud Kaoru-chan...nn... it's our day off."

She had obviously mistaken Issei for someone else in her half asleep state. It was only luck that she didn't have her gun on her. She had a nasty habit of sleep shooting.

-----

"A-ah, so this has to do with your father?" Another obvious lie from her beloved senpai, but again, Sakura had no choice but to play along with it. Though she had to admit, it was cute how senpai fumbled for an explanation. He was such an honest person by nature. She had fallen in love with that honest side of him. This thought made her smile softly to herself.

----

"Nah, not really," Ingrid replied, putting her hands in her pocket, "He didn't explain much at all to me. Don't think he knew much himself."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jul 2012, 2:06 am

"Did he tell the outcome of the last war? What happened?" Ezio pressed on with his question while walking beside Ingrid in spirit form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:46 am

Issei's face burned furiously against any possible will he may have had for it. Looking at her again, he moved the covers to cover her chest better before moving away from her without actually leaving the bed.

"Ooohh, this is not good..." Issei said. There were so many things wrong with this, but remembering the night before he couldn't help but feel like it was not such a bad thing... "No! Issei, you need to fix this..." And fix it he fully intended. For all of two seconds.

As he opened his mouth to address her directly, memories of last night stopped him in his tracks. He just couldn't figure out what to do or to say, even though he knew he broke all of the rules with her last night. What was he supposed to do now?

---------

Shirou looked at Sakura and realized she had accepted his lie. Crap, Shirou, you just lied to Sakura! You should be ashamed of yourself. Yet he couldn't help but feel relieved at this.

"S-so! I guess I'll go get started on breakfast, yes?" Shirou forced a smile and a small laugh.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2