Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Dissidia: Anime

+3
The Wicked Xen
NazrinTsunMouse
White Mage Slave
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dissidia: Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Dissidia: Anime

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 16 Dec 2010, 8:05 pm

Tsuna sighed a long and suffering sigh. He knew he had no choice but to participate in the fighting if he wanted to go back home at all. He was already missing the rowdiness of his friends and Hiba- I mean Kyoko's adorable face. (*cough**shifty eyes*)

He looked at the others, unconsciously putting on that lost puppy look that came so naturally to him.

~

Byakuran was a bit disgusted by Zekram's lack of manners but he hid it will with a pleasant smile. Though he had to admit, the dragon amused him.

"Well, if we're going to participate I'm sure we'd like to know if there are any facilities that can be of use," he said, keeping up his pleasant facade.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 22 Dec 2010, 11:45 pm

(Chaos)

Zekrom tried to think about this. "Argh, you guys have too many voices! I should, like, implement a one question at a time rule. Or merge you guys into one entity. Or something. Okay, so, uh, there are places you can go from here! They have food and toilets and operation rooms! Hopefully not in the same spot! I think they're.... forwards from here? No, they're below the cactus! Or was it outside the box?"

He stopped for a moment to regain himself. "Oh! Right. Dragons! Um. Sorry, don't know about any other dragons. You might want to ask Reshi before you beat him to a pulp, he's good for stuff like that. And as for beating ME into a pulp..." His stance became much firmer. "...there's a REASON Reshi and I have been at a stalemate for so long! And I HATE reasons, let me tell ya, they really get in the way of things! Nothing like some good old senseless violence in the morning! Or is it afternoon? Meh, anyways, I'm a DRAGON. What more do you want from me?! Do I need to eat someone?! I'm full, I already ate the souls of some furniture today!"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 22 Dec 2010, 11:50 pm

Luffy only heard one thing, "FOOOOOOODD~!" And ran in the direction originally pointed.

He went through a doorway without waiting for anyone, searching for the food.
He found the bathroom.

But he didn't give up! He then went another way and tried to find the food.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 04 Jan 2011, 7:39 pm

Whitebeard found what he assumed to be the infirmary.

There was a woman behind a counter standing happily waiting for patients. A pink egg-shaped creature said "Chansey~" As Whitebeard stepped in. He looked around at the place, as it seemed to be a very white and sterile environment, clean like the main hall. It had tables around for people to sit in, and more of the pink egg-shaped creatures were standing around as well.

Whitebeard asked the girl at the counter "Would you be able to provide me with the care I need?" He felt familiar asking a nurse for medical attention, but as always felt stupid for asking for help.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Jan 2011, 4:47 pm

Lord Genome approached Reshiram.

"Where is this enemy we are to destroy?" he asked. "Also, have you brought me my gunman, Razengan?"

(I think that was his gunman's name. Don't remember.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:08 pm

(Order)

The woman behind the desk nodded and smiled. "Welcome to the Health Center! We're here to take care of your needs! Is there a problem?"

Meanwhile, a strange creature appeared next to Lordgenome, bowing- it was dog-like, with blue, black, and yellow fur, and spikes coming from its chest and hands. "My apologies, sir, Lord Reshiram has already left. As for your Gunman, it is... under restricted use, so to speak. Reshiram will decide when you may and may not use it for combat."

Spoiler:
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Jan 2011, 7:12 pm

Lord Genome was enraged, but kept himself under control.

"Very well then. I do not need a Gunman to fight anyway," he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 15 Jan 2011, 3:45 pm

Whitebeard sighed, saying "It would be a problem if I were to fall over before the battle begins. Those kids in there will need me, I reckon, so you're going to have to take care of my sickness. I'll also need some Sake,"

(Was it ever specified what his sickness was? The wiki doesn't know either. We'll just pretend he explains it)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 15 Jan 2011, 6:51 pm

Satori Komeiji looked around the room again with what appeared to be a bored expression. But in actuality, Satori was inwardly panicking and worrying about what had just happened. She was expected to fight for some beast, possibly even die just so it could settle a score with another of those monstrosities? She felt a tinge of anger swell up in her, but she managed to keep her cool. There was no point in getting angry, she was no match for that monster and she knew it. If the only way she could get home was by playing that beasts game, then she would play it and she would win. Not just for her sake, but for the sake of her loved ones at home who would probably be completely hopeless without their beloved master. Not to mention her dear sister, wherever she may be.

----

Meanwhile, said sister had, without being noticed at all, appeared on top of Luffy's back, finally being noticed when she yelled, "Hi ho Silver! To food!"

The girl laughed jovially, clinging onto the taller boy as she got herself a free ride to some food... that is if the boy was even able to find the food. Well she'd worry about the details later, she was just having too much fun now anyway. Though, it was disappointing that the dragon thing didn't want to be her pet. For the briefest moment she wandered about Satori, but those thoughts were quickly banished as the aroma of food entered her nose.

"I think it's that way, Silver!" She said pointing.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 15 Jan 2011, 6:58 pm

"Silver?" Luffy asked, but then he smelled it as well, "You're right! Let's go!" He said, not even worried by her being on his back.

He ran and turned around the corner, ran upside down up some stairs before finally reaching what seemed to be a kitchen. "Yosh! Food!"

Without waiting for anyone he immediately grabbed some food from a refridgerator.

(Magey Boy, you'll have to describe it and such, unless you want me to again)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 10:45 pm

"Hey! Hey! What's in there? What's in there?" The all too energetic youkai girl said as she tried to peek over Luffy's shoulder. Apparently the young man was her new horse or pet and she wasn't willing to give him up. Though, right now food was her top priority and she was just all too eager to get her something delicious to eat.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3