Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Stay Night RP

5 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fate/Stay Night RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Fate/Stay Night RP

Post by Molly Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:00 pm

"I'm not going home with you, you freak of a girl!" She huffed in irritation, though she was smirking slightly after her successful attack. She didn't have it in her heart to kill the girl.. but she hoped that shock at least did some damage, seeing as it was a weaker version of one of her potentially strongest attacks. Watching the shocks run through er body made her chuckle, and she cracked her knuckles, enjoying herself now that she had gotten a hit in.

She hadn't answered the girl's question yet, though, as she was deciding if that was the wisest course of action. Then again, she wasn't one to think about consequences half the time, so she saw no issue in telling the girl her name. She was about to do so when suddenly Assassian was right next to her. Her eyes went wide and she was certain she was about to die, her breathe catching in her throat as she stared at the cloaked Servant.

But.. thank God for Rider, as he manged to impede his progress with a well-placed arrow. Miho quickly shook off her fear and leaped out of range, standing in front of Fujiko no, back facing her as she glared at the other girl and her Servant.

It seemed that the Assassin was having trouble with Rider, which filled her with pride at Rider's skills. Glancing back at Fujiko, she gave her a sympathetic look, then turned back to Hinata. "Miho. My name is Miho." Heck, what could it hurt to tell her just her first name? Plus, she wanted this girl to known the name of the Ojou that was going to kick her ass.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:06 pm

Hinata cried out in joy, "Mihoooo~? Such a cute name!" She giggled in joy, "So Miho shall be what I call you~ Miho Miho~" She kept saying it without any honorific.

"And of course you're coming home with me silly! I can make you whenever I want! But right now is the exception, I guess..." She said, pouting a bit.

"Oh well~ Assassin! Let us go!" She jumped straight up in the air, and Assassin jumped forward catching her and dashing out of sight over a house.

Rider gave Miho one look to ask if she wanted him to follow.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

"Hah.... hah..." Fujiko breathed heavily, it took alot of strength to fight back that demon of hers. Her previous irritation before the attack had not helped at all. With the Master's retreat, she could feel her rage die down, gaining complete control of herself. But, it was still tiring, even something like this took alot of her mana. She struggled to stand again, ignoring the pain in her chest and hands. She staggered unsteadedly as she rose but managed to keep her balance somewhat.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:27 pm

Miho glanced over at Fujiko then at Rider and shook her head no at his unspoken question. Neither herself no Fujiko were in any condition to go after that girl, and Rider needed a rest as well. Miho turned and glared at the spot where the girl had jumped into the air. How dare she attack them and vanish like that.. and call her name with no honorific! How impudent! Still, this wasn't the time to be thinking about that girl anymore.

Miho turned and quickly went over to Fujiko, gently holding her upright, being careful not to touch anywhere too badly burned. "Fujiko.. I'm sorry I let you get hurt like this.." For now, her irritation at Fujiko had died down. She could save that for when they were both healed and safely back at home. "Don't worry, just hang on to me. I've got you." Her own burns were a little irksome, but it was nothing compared to what Fujiko must be feeling.

Suddenly, a blinding light appeared nearby and then disappeared, leaving Caster standing in it's place. "My, my. That was certainly interesting. I didn't know you could be so violent, Miho-hime." Those words earned Caster a dangerous glare in her direction, and she rose her hands in surrender, chuckling. "My apologies. But before you get furious, if there had been any real danger, I would've intervened. That girl wasn't taking you seriously. She could've killed you with that fire burst if she had put enough mana in it, after all. I think she likes you, Miho-hime." Caster laughed, walking over to her own Master.

"And she certainly doesn't like you. Tsk. Don't worry, Master. Once we get back home I will take care of the both of you." Summoning her book, she simultaneously lowered the barrier and made a magic circle on the ground, using a semi-long distance transportation spell to send all of them back to Miho's mansion, more specifically in her room.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

Rider shivered a bit. However, he simply walked over to Miho, "Master, are you alright?" He asked, looking her over.

He was vaguely aware of the fact that question may bug her since she's more worried for Fujiko, but his job was to take care of his master, regardless of how he looked down upon Caster as a Servant, who seemed to not care that her master was harmed.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

Rider was right on the mark. "I'm fine, I barely got any damage compared to Fujiko, just a couple burns that I can just take care of with cream." She lightly thumped him on the shoulder and have him an affectionate smile. ".. thank you, though, Rider."

Her smile disappeared, though, when she looked over at Fujiko. Walking over to her and, with no warning whatsoever, she used her magic to strengthen her arms like before in order to pick Fujiko up bridal-style. She walked over to her bed and laid Fujiko down on it, popping her head up on the pillow. As she moved to remove Fujiko's shoes, she spoke to Caster. "Make yourself useful and heal your Master."

Caster chuckled softly and walked over to Fujiko and Miho, nodding once. "Well of course, Miho-hime. It's a Servant's job to take care of their Master, after all." She smiled innocently as she started removing Fujiko's vest and then her undershirt, whistling. Miho jumped back when she saw this and looked at Caster, obviously flustered. "Hey! Don't just take her clothes off like that! What're you doing?!

"To heal her burn properly, I need to see the extent of the damage, don't I?" Miho just sighed and gave Fujiko an apologetic look. "Sorry.. I should really be stopping her.. odd methods.. but I want her to heal you so.. please bear with this for a bit, okay?" Caster rolled her eyes at Miho before she lifted her hands over the burn on Fujiko's chest, a light green aura coming from them and seeming to sprinkle down on the wound, healing it steadily.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

Rider decided that, though he was a servant and Fujiko is the type to not care anyway, he should look away.

Though some servants will say that his actions are stupid, he would disagree. He actually cares about what Miho thinks, and doens't want to cause her any distress. He considers leaving but doesn't want to.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:59 pm

"Nngh... Thank you, Miho..." Fujiko said softly as she was laid on the bed. She hurt alot from those burns, but it was nice to be so cared for like Miho did for her.

When Caster began removing her clothes, she didn't really care. She had never been embarrassed by such trivial things. But she did assure Miho, "It's okay... ngh.. whatever it takes to get this pain to stop I suppose..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:07 pm

Miho smiled at Fujiko for a moment and then her mood suddenly changed back to tsun mode, her irritation from earlier returning quickly when she saw that Caster was healing Fujiko and she would be just fine. "Hnph. You're welcome." Walking over, she sat in the chair she was in when Fujiko had come to see her early yesterday. She sat with one leg crossed over the other and beckoned Rider over. She didn't need him for anything.. but she liked having him close, most of the time.

He was a good person, after all. He even had the decency to look away while Fujiko was being healed.. and she respected him for it. He could be a goofy knucklehead at time, but that was what made him him. He was like.. the older brother she never had.

Caster continued healing her Master until the burn was gone. The skin would still be a little tender to the touch, since it was new from the healing process, but it wouldn't hurt anymore. "There we are, Master. It should be fine to sit up and get redressed."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:14 pm

Rider walked over to Miho, and stood over her, smiling. She was a fun master to have, and he enjoyed taking care of her.

He held back a sigh though, because he remembered about how she and Fujiko were together. He was getting used to the idea though and didn't mind.

-----

Hinata sighed as she laid down in her lavish bed, Assassin creeping nearby watching.

"Master," Assassin said, still unsure of his master. He knew this was about the fifth time he's asked, but he couldn't help it, "Are you sure you really want to make that wish?"

Hinata sighed audibly, "Stop asking such things. Of course I want that wish. But that's not important right now," She sat up, winking at him, "Right now, we must plan on how to make this girl my servant! Heehee, she's so cute~ I could just eat her up!" She rolled around her bed all giddy with the idea of actually biting into her.

She grabbed a pillow and bit it. She then began spitting onto the floor, "Ew~ You don't taste so good Miho~" She then looked at the pillow, and got angry. The pillow caught on fire, and she stood up. Assassin smirked as her bed caught on fire, and walked over to calmly put it out.

"We must get her. Scout her home, you know how to find her right?" She asked, looking directly at Assassin.

Assassin smirked, "Of course. Tracking is my business," He then vanished from sight.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

"Thank you, Caster," Fujiko said as she sat up and put back on her undershirt then vest. After her clothes was fully on she moved her legs so they were now hanging over the side of the bed, "Though I have not forgotten your negligence Caster... I think a few days babysitting the twins is in order..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

Caster looked scandalized. "Negligence? I knew Miho-hime was perfectly capable of protecting you in your.. hindered state, and that Rider could handle Assassin. I was merely staying out of the way as not to be a bother." Caster looked even more displeased at the twin-sitting than she had when the spell was used on her. "Must I really? Those children.. they hate me.."

Miho sided, head propped up in her hand with her elbow on the table, but jerked up when she heard a knock at her door. Once knock, and then a man came in. He wasn't extremely tall and he was a little overweight, but he had strong features and green eyes that were somehow darker and more icy than Miho's. His hair was dark brown, and his expression was disapproving. Miho quickly stood and bowed low, showing the man the utmost respect.. or perhaps she was merely scared.

"Father.. hello.. I didn't know you were going to be home today."

Kenta Tomoe looked at his daughter with an unchanging expression. His eyes wandered over the two Servants and landed on Fujiko before looking back at Miho.

"You shouldn't allow the help to use your bed, Miho. It is only for you and your future husband to use when you take over as a head of this family. Is that understood?"

Miho continued looking at the floor.

"Of course, Father."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

Rider looked the man over. He was surprised that his master would bow so deeply to someone.

Such a reaction made no sense.

He sighed. Of course, it was her father. He addressed the man, "Hello sir. I am Rider, the Servant of your Daughter," He already hated the man, and let his voice show it even though the words were respectful.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

"Yes Caster, you must," Fujiko replied to her, "It may teach you a thing or two abou-"

She suddenly fell silent when the door opened. Seeing Miho's father, she quickly got off the bed and bowed, "I am very sorry, Tomoe-sama. I tripped and fell on Ojou-sama's bed. It's completely my fault, I won't let it happen again."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

Miho still refused to lift her head but she smiled at both Rider and Fujiko's support, if only for a moment. It made her heart feel warm.. and made her feel much less lonely than she used to be. Still, her smile vanished when she glanced up to see her father giving both Rider and Fujiko and slightly irritated look. She quickly lowered her head again, standing up slightly straighter but refusing to meet her father's eyes.

"Very well, I will overlook this, for now. Miho. We will discuss your progress in the war after all of your.. servants.. have gone. Is that clear?"

"Y-Yes, father.." Miho's voice grew slightly uneasy, and she visibly stiffened, hands clenching at her sides. Kenta looked at the occupants of the room once more before leaving, shutting the door behind him and heading down the hall. Miho visibly relax once he was gone, standing back up straight and heading over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"... your father is an intimidating man. Well. I suppose I will head back to Master's home and make sure it hasn't been blown up and.." she paused to sigh, "I will watch over the twins.. for now. Rider! You will help me." Caster grabbed onto Rider's arm before teleporting the two of them back to Fujiko's house in a burst of light.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

"No offense, Miho," Fujiko said as she settle back down on the bed, "But I really dislike your father..."

She sighed, today had been quite eventful and it was still fairly early. Not to mention it was gonna be hell once she finally started going back to school. She looked up at Miho, "Hey, why did you let those girls at my school get you so angry?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:33 am

Akihiko observed from shadows the battle which had gone, just before he had reached teacher's office, he had felt something strange, similar to magic and decided to head to destination where the feeling came from. And witnessing battle. It were those same girls earlier and one more the one he didn't see earlier.

He had decided that it was not his battle to get into and rather observed, Mark burning in his shoulder. He now knew who his enemies were, but decided it was better to leave before the battle ended and he was discovered. He quietly swept away from shadows toward home, he needed time to understand a bit about battle which just occurred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 11:58 am

"I hate him." Miho's voice turned hard at that, as did her expression. "Still, he is my father and I suppose that means I have to respect him.. or at the very least pretend to care about what he thinks and obey him."

She huffed softly and went to flop backward onto the bottom half of her bed, shutting her eyes for a moment before she heard Fujiko speak. What she said got her all agitated again, and she sat up quickly, now sitting on her knees at the end of the bed and looking at Fujiko, her annoyance clear on her face. "Why?! That should be obvious, Fujiko! Those girls.. how they think about you.. what they think about doing with you.."

Her hands and teeth both clenched involuntarily.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:08 pm

Fujiko merely shrugged. Not like she thought it was a big deal, she was used to the way girls treated her at school, "It doesn't matter what they think, because that's all it'll be. Just thoughts."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:17 pm

"Doesn't matter?! It does so! Even if it is just thoughts.. the kinda of things they are thinking.. you don't even care about it?! I mean.. you haven't even bothered to disband them or anything!" Miho narrowed her eyes, becoming even more irked as time went by. She was now leaning closer to Fujiko, balled fists pressed against the bed.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:23 pm

Fujiko just stared back, even though her irrational girlfriend was staring her down and leaning even closer, "Not really, it's not like they've done anything wrong. Well yes, they can be annoying at times, but really they're just harmless girls, they'll get over their fanciful crushes and get real boyfriends and/or girlfriends."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

"I'm back!" Akihiko said as he took his shoe's off. The battle revealed that there was one Master working with another. That would make the battle against one useless since other would be there to support the other. "Archer, you awake?!" He yelled out, bit frustrated tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:30 pm

"Fanciful crushes?! They're rabid, like harpies! For all you know.. there could be creepers in that group that do things like.. stalk you or take pictures of you in the shower.. things like that!" Logic was steadily becoming ineffectual on the enraged girl.

"You don't even get why I'm so upset!" While she was talking, she had steadily gotten closer to Fujiko until she was now, in effect, straddling her. Placing one hand on the other girl's chest, she pushed her so she was flat on her back, Miho hovering over her. "Do you?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:38 pm

"I think I'd notice if anything like that occu-" She suddenly went quiet as Miho straddled her and pushed her onto her back. She stared up at the girl hovering over her, a slight blush tinging her cheeks, "I.. I.... no," She admitted, "No, I don't get it at all. I'm sorry Miho."

---

Inside Archer's room loud snoring could still be heard. Seemed like the girl had spent the whole day in bed, not even noticing her Master's absence.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

"I didn't think so. If you don't understand my heart, then you have no right to put this off as nothing!" Hell, she didn't even really get what she was doing or saying anymore, but she was on one heck of a roll. "You see.." She leaned down and kissed Fujiko, brushing her tongue across her lips and biting her lower lip before quickly leaning up again. "Your lips? Those are mine." She leaned down again, this time brushing her tongue up the side of her neck.

"Your neck? Also mine." She bit down on the side of Fujiko's neck, sucking on the skin there roughly. She didn't sit back up again until she was certain she had left a nice dark mark in a very visible spot on the side of Fujiko's neck. She stared down at the older girl, eyes smoldering. "Starting to get it, yet?"

Last edited by Molly on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 02 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

Fujiko's eyes widened a moment then closed as she enjoyed the kiss, almost regretting Miho pulling back after nibbling her lip. It was then that the other girl assaulted her neck, eliciting a soft, barely audible gasp from the dark haired girl. When Miho pulled away for the second time, she looked up at her with a mix of confusion and desire. Not that she didn't understand what Miho meant, she got the message loud and clear. She just never expected the Ojou to be so aggressive. She realized that she should answer, she prayed the gods that she didn't start rambling again, "Y-yeah, I get it now. But only a little bit... I suppose.. could you... I mean, help me understand some more?"

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 5:48 pm

Miho huffed in irritation. So she still didn't completely get it, then? Fine, she'd just have to show her what she meant. "Alright. I'll explain it to you in more detail, then." Sitting up, she took her shirt, undershirt and necklace off, discarding them haphazardly next to the bed. Sure she wasn't much to look at in the chest region but.. she was making a point, so Fujiko'd just have to deal with that. Reaching up further, she undid her pigtails, then proceeded to lean back down over Fujiko, her hair slightly curtaining the area around their faces. "Now.."

She kissed the taller girl again, letting it last only slightly longer then the last one before she proceeded to re-remove Fujiko's vest, sliding her finger under her shirt and up across her stomach before she added the vest to the steadily growing pile. "Doing this.. this is the kind of thing those girls are imaging doing to.. doing to my Fujiko. That.. that is unacceptable.. because I'm the only one allowed to do such things to my girlfriend."

Last edited by Molly on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 02 Apr 2011, 6:34 pm

After Miho was done talking, Fujiko reached up her hand and stroked the other girl's cheek with her thumb. "You know you're the only person I'd let do these things," She said gently before moving her hand, entwining her fingers in Miho's hair as she pulled her down for another kiss. Putting all her feelings into the kiss, she hoped this would show Miho the she was her's and her's alone.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 02 Apr 2011, 6:52 pm

Why did Fujiko have to make it so damn hard to stay angry? Her expression relaxed at the gentle affection, and it seemed to make her catch up with the position they were in, what she had done, and the fact that she was dressed in jeans and a bra. Her face flushed, as did the tips of her ears, having a hard time meeting Fujiko's eyes.. at least until she suddenly pulled her down for a kiss.

Miho made a small noise of surprise, eyes widening, but they shut as she returned the kiss. Her thumb unconsciously rubbed circles on the other girl's stomach, and her other arm was being used to prop herself up. She broke the kiss for a moment, lifting her head just enough so she could speak. ".. I know.. I'm sorry.. thank you, Fujiko." Once she was done and they both had caught their breath, she started the kiss again.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:22 pm

Meanwhile, while all that other stuff was going on......

Rider was shocked that Caster had taken him with her, "Hey! I have to protect my master!" He looked at Caster stubbornly, fully intending to leave in the next moment.

"As a servant, albeit a rather..., ah, uncommon one, you should know that. If a master and their servant attack my master's house, they won't be safe without me!" he used the word they to convey the point her master would be in danger as well.

-------------

Assassin was watching while hidden what was happening in the room with the two masters. He smirked as he turned to leave. Good, both Servants are not here. He briefly considered grabbing Miho right then.... it would make things simpler.

He jumped away however, because he was only ordered to observe...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next