Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/eternal cross

+2
Ragna the Saviour
GenericSpider
6 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fate/eternal cross Empty Fate/eternal cross

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 19 May 2013, 8:40 pm

Ten years ago on that day, the fire spread through out that forsaken city...

There, I looked through the rubble.

I staked everything on a single hope. On a single outcome.

There, with sheathe in hand, I looked down to the young boy.

I saved him.

I saved at least one person.

This story was never meant to have a happy ending.

-----------------------------------------------

Fuyuki City - Rising of the Holy Grail War - 1:04 PM, Afternoon

Ten years ago during the Holy Grail War, Yatogami Tohka had been summoned as the mad Berserker. She fought bravely but ultimately was vanquished at the hands of one of the other Servants. Matou Kariya was killed before he could realize his dream. His dream of saving the young Sakura from the clutches of the Matou Family.

"Tthhppp." Tohka sat there at the table, slurping up noodles with chopsticks. Her mind continued to wander but then she looked up to her new Master, Shirou Emiya. "Shirou?~" when she said that her voice was absolutely infactuated. Not by Shirou, but by the food. "Can you refill my bowl?" she held it out toward Shirou with an innocent smile.

"Ahhhhh." Kamijou Touma, summoned as Berserker, leaned against the wall with one leg propped up and another flat on the floor. "Ilya." Touma acknowledged his 'Master' as an equal rather than someone above him. "You're going to make me go out tonight again, aren't you?" he turned to look at her.

In another part of the house, the bathroom, Rin Tohsaka bathed her body with a dampened sponge.

This really wasn't what I had in mind.

She thought about the past Holy Grail War. The previous one had no prospect of 'teams', it was an all out battle royale for the sake of the Holy Grail and a single wish. Now it seemed like a team effort which made no sense to her. Seven Masters of Red and Seven of Black? Who or what decides gets the single wish? After the teams kill one another, does the team fight among itself?

Still doesn't make sense. What idiot thought of 'teams' anyway?, Tohsaka thought as she sank lower in the tub.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Fate/eternal cross Empty Re: Fate/eternal cross

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 May 2013, 8:54 pm

"YOOOOO!" Ingrid's loud booming voice echoed throughout the bathroom. The blonde waltz'd in without a care for the other occupant, heading straight to the sink to wash some questionable substance off her hands. She turned to Rin, giving a slight nod in greeting, "What's up?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 19 May 2013, 8:57 pm

A few things went through Rin's head as soon as Ingrid came bouncing on in.

1) why the hell did she do that?

2) Does that WOMAN HAVE ANY SENSE?

3) WHY?

"Y-y-y-..." Rin's cheeks flushed red. The rest of her body went pale. Immediately Rin grabbed the curtain hanging over the tub and violently pulled it to cover herself. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 May 2013, 9:02 pm

"I'm getting ready for a good fap. What the hell does it look like I'm doing?" Ingrid shot a sharp look at Rin, noticing how she was covering herself. "Come on, we're both girls. You don't have anything I haven't already seen."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 19 May 2013, 9:06 pm

Good fap? As in she was going to have a date with rosie palms. Right, in the middle of the bathroom it looked like. Hm, quite the situation here. What should Rin be thinking? Anger. Yes, there is a lot of anger brewing in that head of hers. If it could heat the tub up, the bath would be overflowing with bubbles and the metal would melt but no, her affinity isn't fire.

Well yes it is, technically, since Rin herself is an Average One. An Average One with the power to control all five elements but that is besides the point. The main point here is that Ingrid is so socially inempt that she should have a sign hanging around her neck saying "Please, I'm a person just like you."

"GET OUT! GET OUT, YOU DISGUSTING IDIOT! GET OUT! OUT OUT OUT!" she then threw a bar of soap right at Ingrid's head.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 19 May 2013, 10:03 pm

Shirou nodded hesitantly to Tohka, "Ah, sure, if you're sure..." he took the bowl from her and went to get more. In preparation for all these guests, he had gone out to get quite a bit more food than normal. He wasn't used to serving this many, so he had gotten a lot. But, he started doubting if it'd be enough with Tohka...

Before Shirou could bring Tohka the food, however, or even make the bowl, he heard Rin scream, "Ah! Tohsaka!" she must be in trouble! He quickly dashed from the kitchen, making his way to where he heard the scream from. He tried to focus in his mind, focus that trigger. He needed to get ready to use anything he found as a weapon...

He quickly barged right into the bathroom, "TOHSAKA, WH-" it didn't take him long to register the scene. There was no enemy he could find, but there was... one thing... something he couldn't get his eyes to avert themselves from, "ere's... the..." his face quickly became red.

Ilya had a vein showing on her forehead, "Yes, Berserker," she emphasized the class name, as if she were disappointed that he wasn't insane, "We'll all have to go out again tonight," What, did she just happen to have the worst luck with summoning a servant? She should try to steal someone else's or something...

When Shirou had gone running past her to answer the scream, she tried to stop him but to no avail. She shrugged and turned back to her servant.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 May 2013, 10:12 pm

Ingrid quickly ducked her head down to avoid the soap, "Hey! Don't need to be such a bitch!" She clenched her fist, looking ready to start a fight. Luckily, for the house at least, Shirou had chosen that exact moment to barge in.

"Hey Emily," She greeted, butchering his family name in the process, "You here to join the party? Me and the princess here was just having some quality bonding time. I'm sure we can make room for a third."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 10:30 pm

Goku was stuffing his face with food sitting across from Tohka. "Man this is good! It's almost as good as the stuff Chi Chi makes." He said as he continued stuffing his face.

Kuroi suddenly wrapped her arm around Illya's head and gave her a noogie. "You are way to serious and tense!" She said. "You should be more laid back like Touma and me. Right Touma-kun~~~" Kuroi asked winking at Touma.

Shuya sat on the roof looking at the stars. "Alicia-chan is asleep..." Nanoha said as she sat next to him. "What's on your mind?" She asked. "I was just thinking about my mom and dad... That's all...." Nanoha stayed silent and then pulled Shuya into a hug. "You don't have to be afraid to talk to someone about how you feel." She said. "I'll help you win this war and then you can bring your parents back with the grail." Shuya smiled and shook his head. "I don't think my parents would like that. They'd want us to move on..." He said. "Besides... I have another wish in mind..." He muttered. Nanoha smiled and just stared up at the stars with Shuya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 19 May 2013, 10:32 pm

Rin

Oh hey look Shirou decided to join the little party. Isn't that wonderful? Wait no, no it isn't. Rin's embarassment overtook her rage. It shot up and up. If it had a roof, the roof would have been blown off just a second ago.

"EMIYA-KUN!?" she shouted, "Y-y...YOU." she dare not step out of the tub or she reveal her modest bosom. Instead, she grabbed a shampoo bottle from the corner of the tub, brought it up and fired. The accuracy was deadly in and of itself. It flew forward straight at Shirou's big, stupid head.

Oh, but she wasn't done there. Rin grabbed a bottle of conditioner and chucked it straight at Ingrid's head. "T-three? You aren't just disgusting or stupid... you're AN ANIMAL!"

======================================

Living Room

"Eh? You sound disappointed." Touma said with a sigh. He reclined back against the wall again. "I really don't think we'll get anything done tonight. Maybe it's just a hunch, maybe it's something else but... I just got a bad feeling." the boy looked over toward Kuro and smiled lightly.

"Yeah, be more laid back, Ilya."

"Chi Chi?" Tohka looked at Goku with a tilted head. "Who's that-... don't hog it all! I want some!" and then Tohka went back to devouring stir-fry, noodles, and the entire table.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 19 May 2013, 10:44 pm

"Blrgplft" Shirou suddenly had a face full of shampoo as he fell backwards through the door way and hit his head on the opposite wall, before finally falling to the ground.

Ilya flailed her arms as she was pulled into a noogie, "Ow! Hey!" she wrestled with Kuro until she was now holding Kuro by the neck and giving her a return noogie, "Why are you even here?" Ilya still wasn't happy about Kuro's existance. Why did she look the same as Ilya? She would certainly never become a heroic spirit herself. Did some version of her from another existence become one? How does that even happen? She tried to be distant about it but Archer was just so obnoxious.

She then let go of Kuro, and straightened herself out. If she were being honest with herself, she would say that she'd love to just quit the war. But her own servant shouldn't be so disobedient, and she wasn't allowed to just quit, "I think you're just trying to get out of work,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 19 May 2013, 10:57 pm

Touma

Really, was it just because Touma is lazy? No, that isn't the problem at all. It's just that he doesn't see a point in killing the other team. They did nothing to him. At all. They have done nothing wrong. Also he isn't a fan of it. He never has killed anyone in cold blood. At least, not that he can remember. "Hmmm." he scratched his head with his right hand. As he pulled it away, he stared at it. "Hey, Ilya. Could I use Imagine Breaker to break this 'contract'?"
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 May 2013, 10:59 pm

This time, Ingrid's reflexes did little to save her from the bottle of conditioner as it smacked her right into the face. "Fu.... -uck," She hissed, clutching her hand to her nose. Blood oozed out from between her fingers, "Thit. Thit. Ow. Fucking bith."

All she could get out were a stream of nasal'd curses. The pain making her already simple mind even simpler, as well as making it impossible to pronounce her words, "I'm gonna thick your ath, Toethucker!!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 19 May 2013, 11:19 pm

Bathroom

"You deserved it!" Rin shouted as she tried to lower herself back into the bath to relax. Well, Fate wouldn't have it that way. No sir. Something else had to go wrong to interrupt her relaxation time. A certain Ingrid didn't get the message of 'GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WHILE I'M BATHING' so a rougher approach was needed.

"Youuu..." insulting her name was one thing, yes. But insulting her family name, a lineage that she has to carry on herself? The most important thing that her father left her with? That was a death sentence. "GET OVER HERE SO I CAN SHOVE MY FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT!" then Rin, overcome with anger that invaded common sense, stood there in the middle of the floor completely naked and without a towel wrapped around her.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 11:36 pm

Kuroi rubbed her head. "You're so mean~~~" She said. She then left out the room. She walked by the bathroom and saw a naked Rin. A camera suddenly appeared in her hand as she took a picture with a bright flash. "Can you say blackmail?" Kuro said with a grin.

Goku blinked. "Hey! That's mine!" He said as he stuffed a bit of Mushu pork in his mouth. He began fighting with Tohka over the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 20 May 2013, 12:05 am

Ingrid breath in a loud, guttural snort, sucking the dripping blood back into her nose. Then using the back of her hand to wipe, or rather smear, the rest of it off, she glared at Rin. Her lip twitching into an almost animalistic sneer.

"Come at me, Toesucker," The blonde goaded, motioning with both of her hands for Tohsaka to come to her. Apparently she had a death wish, "I'd like to see your prissy ass try."

It was then that a certain little girl passed by and took the most wonderful picture of the princess. "Good job, Archer. Send me a copy when I'm done teaching her a lesson, will ya?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 20 May 2013, 12:10 am

Bathroom

"A-archer." Rin said that with a twitching grin. Then Ingrid challenged her and that was it, huh? That's what Ingrid wanted? Prissy ass princess, Ingrid thought of her. Pampered? Just because she's high-class? HER PARENTS ARE DEAAAAAAAAAD.

Rin ran forward, her body a blur. Ingrid didn't even have time to react. Rin cupped her arms around Ingrid's waste. She grabbed her wrist, buckled her legs and...

She did a german suplex!

CRACK.

Down Ingrid went.

=================

Living Room

"H-HEY!" Tohka protested as Goku continued to eat. Eat. And eat.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 20 May 2013, 12:13 am

Shirou wiped the shampoo from his face while simultaneously rubbing the back of his head. He tried to balance himself but the shampoo kept stinging his eyes and his head wouldn't stop throbbing. He managed to sit up and lean back against the wall, and get his eyes open for a second.

However he quickly covered his face when he saw that Rin was german suplexing Ingrid. He got a really good view before he covered his face though, of her bending backward...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 20 May 2013, 12:17 am

It happened before she could even register it happening. One minute she was taunting Tohsaka, the next she was getting suplex'd on the floor. "GHhhhk," Her head throbbed tremendously and her nose was getting blood everywhere, "Keeh... that all you got, princess?"

She spit out blood from her mouth. Fuck. This bitch even made her bite her lip. Bleh. She hated that metallic aftertaste.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 1:01 am

Goku continued to eat and was about to steal something off Tohka's plate.

Kuroi just stared as Rin Suplexed Ingrid. She turned towards Shirou. "Um... Onii-I mean Shirou... Perhaps we should go back to the kitchen. For our own well being.

Nanoha and Shuya decided to go for a walk while talking about the war. "If it's possible could we not kill anyone?" Shuya asked. Nanoha smiled and nodded. "Of course... I don't like killing..." She said. "Why not go introduce ourselves to the Competition." Nanoha suggested. "That is a dangerous Idea that could easily backfire." Shuya said. Nanoha did her famous Nyahaha laugh and rubbed the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 20 May 2013, 1:07 am

Shirou couldn't do anything to help the situation. He knew that. If he stayed here, it would probably only get worse. He couldn't do anything except nod to Kuro, and stood up to follow her right out of this situation he had found himself in.

As Shirou and Kuro made their way away, suddenly a different figure appeared in the bathroom. They grabbed Rin and spun her around, wrapping her in a towel and no doubt leaving her at least a little dizzy. The figure then quickly stood up Ingrid and grabbed her by the ear, before walking her right out of the bathroom.

"My entire team is made of children," Bazett said plainly, like an observation being made that had no impact on her. But it was clear in her face she wasn't happy.

---

Ilya stomped her foot, like a child throwing a tantrum, "Are you serious? Why would you even do that? Don't you even HAVE a wish?" Ilya was certain. She had been told this. All heroic spirits appeared because they had some lingering regret, something they wanted.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 20 May 2013, 1:52 am

Bathroom

It was like a whirlwind of magic that made all of her wishes come true. Rin found herself in a towel, not naked and the bathroom was now void of that annoying girl. "Ah..." Rin stood there in a daze as she tried to figure out what just happened. Oh right, it was Bazett, another Master in the Grail War and the Master of Lancer. The one that ate a truckload of food. "Sigh.. thank you." she said that to no one in particular as she stepped back into the shower to calm her nerves.

=========================

Living Room

"No!" Tohka grasped her plate and stared daggers straight at Goku. "It's mine." then she greedily shoved it into her mouth as if saying 'MINE'. Well, what do you know, that was what happened.

"Just asking." Touma sighed and placed his hand right up side his head. He scratched it then plopped his hand back down to the floor. "I was wondering if I could just, you know, touch another Master's Command Seal and make it disappear. That way no one has to die."
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 20 May 2013, 1:56 am

"Oh..." Ilya hadn't thought of that. She quieted down suddenly with that. Touma... had a point. That would save everyone a lot of trouble, theoretically. Not only would nobody have to die, but that would result in less over all difficulty.

"Berserker, you're smarter than you look, you know that?" She gave him that ever-common half-compliment, while giving him a softer expression.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 20 May 2013, 2:02 am

Living Room

"Thanks, thanks." Touma took the kind words of Ilya in stride. He wasn't really used to them but they never did him any good either. There was a reason his catch phrase was 'what misfortune'. "So if we go out tonight..." Touma hesitated for a second, "The plan will be to find the other Masters. I use Imagine Breaker on their Command Seals and that's that. Sound alright?"
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 20 May 2013, 12:12 pm

Bathroom.

At that point, Deadpool rushed into the bathroom to observe the naked catfight see what was going on.

"I SENSE A CATFI....ER...TROUBLE! I SENSE TROUBLE!" he said. "Also, might as well jump into the RP while I have the chance..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 20 May 2013, 12:58 pm

Bathroom
"Aaaaahhh." Rin relaxed in the tub with a nice smile on her face. Then out of nowhere Assassin barged into the bathroom. Having lost the will go smash the intruders in the face, she opted to hide herself. "MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." she groaned as she hide herself in the tub. Down she went, eventually vanishing from sight.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 20 May 2013, 3:38 pm

"Shit. Let go of me! I'm not done with her yet!" Ingrid struggled in vain to get out of Bazett's grasp. That only proved to be a futile effort and only caused her ear more pain, "Ghhhh..... fine. Whatever."

Defeat.

In the hands of a foe even greater than Rin, the blonde finally admitted defeat.

----

Later that night, in another part of the city, Arika dragged her Master out and about. Her eyes sparkled with childish glee as she stared in wonder at everything the night city had to offer, "Uwaah, so pretty."

The skyscrapers with their dazzling lights, the signs for local business establishment, everything just amazed the girl beyond comprehension. She probably had tired her Master out by now, as she would go to one place to the next, attention always diverting when she saw something new and shiny.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 20 May 2013, 4:01 pm

!!!!TIME SKIP!!!!!

Fuyuki City - Out and About - 7:12 PM

The aptly named Mai looked to Arika and shook her head. "Listen to me, Lancer, we're going to find an enemy Master tonight no matter what. Last night was a failure because... well..." she shook her head. "Anyway, Berserker failed to defeat... I think it was Saber? So, we're going to find his Master ourselves." Mai cocked a smile that oozed implications. "So get over here, Lancer."

She walked forward and laid a kiss upon Lancer's earring. There weren't any people around so it should be fine, right?

=====================================================

Emiya Residence - 7:15 PM - Time for Planning and time for a Grail War

Rin sat there at the table in the living room. Seated on the other side was Tohka Yatogami, Shirou's Saber Class Servant. Leaning against the wall near the shutter-door was Kamijou Touma, Ilyasviel's Berserker.

"We all split up tonight." Rin said as she looked to Shirou. "I'll go with Emiya-kun." Rin braced herself for the imminent explosion that was Ilya. "Ilya and Bazett can go with each other."

Rin then looked to Ingrid with a faint, conniving smile.

"You can go alone." she waved Ignrid off with a little hand gesture.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 20 May 2013, 4:41 pm

Ingrid had a hand gesture of her own for this prissy little bitch. She held up her middle finger in the universal 'fuck you' gesture, "Go fuck yourself, princess." She then shot a glance to Shirou and back to Rin, a cocky grin forming on her lips, "Or is it that you want Emily to do it for you? Is that why you want to team up with him so bad? Does he get you all hot and bothered, princess?"

----

"Couldn't we just...?" Arika deflated in defeat. She really wanted to have more fun before getting down to business. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about this grail war to begin with. Could she really kill these other people? Was it even killing?

Ahhhh.... all this thinking made her head hurt.

All she knew was that she really, really didn't like the idea of fighting these other people. But... if she had to, then she would. The safety of her Master wasn't guaranteed by ignoring the war, after all.

"Okay, Master," Arika agreed with a slight nod before stepping forward. With a kiss on her earring, the contract was activated, "Materialize!" Soon, she was transformed into her Otome robes and ready for whatever battles were to come.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Mon 20 May 2013, 4:48 pm

Fuyuki City

Mai drew the flaming sword from the wrapped sheathe and smiled lightly. "Here we come, Red Team. Hope you're ready for a BEATING!"with that Mai charged forward down the street hoping that Lancer followed.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 May 2013, 5:00 pm

Kuro nodded and rolled her eyes at Ingrid. "Then let's get the show on the road...." Bazett and Illya-chan should be fine. Goku-kun and Touma-kun look like they'll make a good team. Or maybe it's just because they both look a bit alike.

Goku nodded. "Right! This will be some good after training for what I have to face once this is all over..." He said. 'I just hope this doesn't take to long... or all that training I did in other world will have been for nothing...' He thought with a serious expression which surprised a few of his allies.

Nanoha and Shuya were walking when they saw two of their Allies. "Mai! Wait up!" Shuya yelled. Nanoha had set up her barrier Jacket with Raising Heart in it's Exceed form. "We should get ready..." Shuya nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next