Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids RP

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Touhou Kids RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 23 Nov 2010, 12:01 am

"Fine, you may join us Flan," Remilia said, as she went in and took a seat at the table, "I didn't want to have to explain this to you, but it seems I made a minor miscalculation. I should have accounted for the girl there to be as troublesome as you."

"I'm really sorry about that Remi-okaasama... o-oh, I didn't mean to say that!" Elisa said quickly realizing her mistake at calling Remilia her mother.

Remilia only sighed in response, "It's fine Elisa. It was foolish of myself to think I could keep it a secret..."

Syaorin meanwhile moved over next to Rika, wanting to ask a question but not wanting to disturb her master at the moment, "Rika-sama, why is it Kaon-sama doesn't see her mother Flandre, much? I know why Kaon-sama can't go out often, but no one has ever told me why Flandre doesn't come visit."

Rori only face palmed, "She recovered so quickly at the thought of food..."

"What's with the depressing speech of enlightenment, Kyoko," Ariane asked looking at her sister strangely, "Are you sick? It doesn't sound like you at all."
--

Meiling scratched the side of her cheek when she heard Michi mention her sleeping habits, "Hah, sorry bout giving you that side of my gene pool..." She then heard Sakuya call Michi back over, but she had one thing to ask before the girl left. She lowered her voice so Sakuya wouldn't hear as she asked the all important question, "Michi, my future self wouldn't have happened to have told you how I win over your mother, would she?"

---

"Ugh, get off," Arisa promptly pushed the tengu's head off her lap, "Do you enjoy being the bane of my existence? Oh wait, don't answer. Of course you do."

The shrine maiden picked back up her cup of tea, taking another sip of it's contents. She had to admit the tea tasted a little weird. She wondered what Suika put in it when she brewed said tea. Meh, she'll ask later, for now she'd keep drinking and hope the tengu would disappear soon.

Unknown to Arisa, the tea had a special extra ingredient, a little something called sake. And this being her second cup of tea, her face was starting to get a slight flush to it.

Hehe, couldn't resist. A certain tengu is going to either have a lot of fun or get greatly surprised by a drunken Arisa.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 23 Nov 2010, 3:48 pm

"I have no idea where that came from," said Kyoko, scratching her head.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov 2010, 4:38 pm

"Yay! I'll sit right beside onee-chan and.." Flan looked over at Kaon and ruffled her hair, giggling. "You get to sit on my lap because you're really cute!" she said, then looking over to Remilia again. "That's if you don't mind, onee-chan."

Rika then raised her eyebrow and looked over towards Syaorin. "Hm..? Oh, she didn't tell you at all?" she said as she looked around to see if anyone, especially Elisa or Kaon, was watching her. She then whispered to Syaorin. "Look, I'm not supposed to say, but... Flandre is somewhat like Kaon. She has powers of destruction beyond what you can imagine. They say she's too dangerous and must be kept, but I think otherwise."
-----------------------------------

Michi simply smiled and giggled at Meiling, shaking her head. "As much as I would like to say it... Since you always tell me this story in the future and it usually annoys okaa-sama, I cannot tell you. I don't want to interfere that much with the flow of events, anyways." she said as she went away with Sakuya to serve the tea to the people waiting.
--------------------------------------

Maya's head got pushed off Arisa's lap and she fell face flat on the ground, then sitting back up and rubbing her nose. "Oww, that hurt..."

She then looked over at Arisa, she seemed to be getting a little flushed because of her tea. Of course, she doubted that it was even tea. She then went over and took the cup from Arisa. "Let me see that for a sec, okay?" she said as she dipped her finger and then tasted it. "Uh-huh... Just as I expected..."

She tasted a hint of sake in it. However, she still handed it over to Arisa, grinning. "Enjoy~"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 23 Nov 2010, 5:10 pm

"Oh it's fine Flan, just don't get too attached to the girl," Remilia answered, before turning back to Elisa who had taken a seat on the other side of her, "How exactly did you end up here?"

"Uh... well in a way it's my fault," Elisa admitted, looking down, "We found a portal, probably left by Kori, and went through it."

"I see, then I suppose you could go back through that portal to get back to your normal time, correct?"

Elisa looked over at Kyoko and Ariane for an answer. To which Ariane spoke up, "Well personally I never traveled through time, but it's probably most likely that it would lead us back to our own time."

Syaorin listened intently to Rika's explanation, glancing at her master once she had finished. "So that's it... but if you think otherwise... maybe.... Maybe we can convince Remilia-san to let Flandre visit Chireiden when we get back to our own time."

--

"I guess I shouldn't have expected it to be that easy," Meiling said with a sigh as she took off her hat, she then grinned, "Oh well that just means I'll have to work ten times as harder to win Sakuya's heart! Yosh!" Her declaration was finished with a firm fist clench and a pumping of her fist.

--

"What did you do to my tea...?" Arisa said suspiciously, looking down at the cup. After a moment of staring, she shrugged and continued drinking it. No way she was going to waste a cup of tea. It costs money for the tea leaves after all.

Her flush was growing redder and she was obviously getting drunker as she drank the tea. But she herself did not notice it at all, instead she looked up at the tengu though she lacked her usual annoyed expression, probably due to drunkeness, "Why do always come here to annoy me?"

Last edited by Since I'm Nazrin on Tue 23 Nov 2010, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 23 Nov 2010, 5:16 pm

"It better. I'm not up to making time portals yet," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

Sakuya and Michi entered the room, bringing the tea over and setting them with the guests and the mistresses. After that, Sakuya bowed and was about to leave, but Michi stopped her for a while. She then looked at Remilia. "Lady Remilia... Umm, I know that I am just your maid and okaa-sama is also your maid, but... may we just join you?" she said nervously. She just wanted more time with her mother.

Flan looked at Michi and giggled, hugging Kaon a little closer to her. "Oooh, I never knew that Sakuya-san had a twin! She looks like her, just with red hair."

Kaon looked at Michi curiously. It was the first time that Michi ever asked to have tea with them. Often, she was the one to ask and she was too busy with her maintenance of the mansion and everything that she couldn't just join. It actually made her quite happy that Michi was going to join them.

Rika shook her head again and sighed. "Syaorin... I hope you understand, but it will not be that easy." she looked at Remilia and making sure that she wasn't listening in, she got a little closer to Syaorin and whispered again. "Remilia is very strict... we both know that, right?"

Chromia meanwhile looked and found out that there was no food. "Awww.... I thought there was gonna be something to eat! I'm hungry..." she said, looking at Rori.
--------------------------------

She knew that Arisa might not have handled the sake quite well and might just be blurting out words that she didn't mean. Still, she was surprised that Arisa asked the same thing about her wanting to annoy her. Maya scratched her head and laughed a little. "Well, you see... It's actually kinda fun hanging out here. Besides, mama might try challenging me to a game of shogi again... You know that I'm not good at that."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:47 pm

"It's fine, I was just about to tell Sakuya to take a break anyway," Remilia answered, "It's a been quite a surprising day, I think we'd all need to relax for a bit."

She then grabbed a cup of tea, Elisa doing the same. They both drank in the same manner and looked so alike at that moment that you could mistake them for sisters as well. Elisa, after setting her cup down, smiled at Michi motioning her over, "Michi why don't you come sit over here next to me? Sakuya-san can sit on the other side of you if she wishes."

"I know..." Syaorin said a little dejectedly, but almost instantly brightened back up, "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't at least try! I'd do anything to make Kaon-sama happy, and if seeing Flandre makes her happy, then I'll do everything in my power to make sure she sees her more often."

"Don't look at me!" Rori exclaimed, "I don't have any food."

--

"Haha... yeah you suck at shogi..." Arisa said with drunken laughter, after her laughter died down, she continued on with the subject at hand, "But whenever you come here... you always say those weird things. About arranged marriages and being lovers, and then you take it back by saying just kidding. I really hate that you know." She then stood up wobbly and moved in front of Maya poking at her chest, "You... should be more honest. And quit taking... back... those things you say."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 3:28 pm

"Huh..?" Michi looked over towards Elisa and then thought about it for a bit. Normally, what she would say right at that moment was that she has a lot of duties that she still has not finished and she has no time for tea. It made her somewhat happy that she could now spend time with others, how awkward it may even be. "Of course, Elisa-sama" she said as she sat beside Elisa, with Sakuya sitting on the other side.

Sakuya spoke up, looking at Elisa. "I hope that my daughter serves you well in the future... I consider it quite an honor that my line will continue serving your line."

Flandre heard it and tilted her head in confusion. "Eh? Sakuya-san has a daughter? Umm... Is this a game we're playing? I mean..." she looked at Kaon and smiled a bit. "She acts like I'm her mom, and it's kinda cute. Are you all doing it too?"

Kaon then sent a message to Elisa's thoughts. "Say yes, we don't want to mess with what happens in the future, remember?"

Chromia then went over to Rori and then hugged her, pretending to nibble on her ear. "Aww, just one bite, Rori-chaaan~"
---------------------------

Maya looked kinda startled when Arisa started talking about her usual jokes. Of course, she was just saying those for fun and to somewhat annoy Arisa. She never actually thought of being a couple with someone yet, especially since her Aya-okaasan will maybe even sneak a picture while they're not looking and spread the news all over Gensokyo. She felt something poke her chest and then she looked up at Arisa. "M-More honest, you say...?"

She then sighed and stood up as well. "W-What do you mean by me not taking back what I said?" she then realized what it might have meant and she flinched, moving back a bit. "No way... You're not serious, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 24 Nov 2010, 4:35 pm

"Oh yes, Michi is quite satisfactory in her duties as a maid," Elisa answered giving Michi a tiny smile. She then heard Flandre's comments and Kaon's telepathic message.

I am aware of that Kaon, Elisa thought back before turning to answer Flandre, "Yep, we're playing a game. It was Remilia's idea, since she so wanted a daughter of her own, she wanted to pretend I was her daughter and wanted everyone else to play along too with their own pretend daughters. Isn't that right, Remi-okaasama?"

"Huh? Y-yes, just as Elisa said," Remilia added in agreement, though she didn't like the fact that it was said to be her idea. Flan might get weird ideas if she thought Remilia wanted a daughter.

"Anyway, you got some tea on the side of your mouth, you should be more careful when you drink," Remilia chastised as took a napkin and wiped at Flan's mouth with care. Remi really did love her sister even if she kept her locked in the basement. It was more for Flandre's own safety than anything else. "I also wanted to ask you if a Koishi Komeiji has come by to visit you yet? I think it would be nice for you two to be friends, so you won't be as lonely."

Elisa knew right away what her mother's motives in asking that were. Remilia had figured it best to not fight against fate and ensure the events that would unfold to lead to both Kaon and Elisa's birth. It put some relief on Elisa, knowing that the future was not totally messed up by their actions in the past.

"C-cut it out Chromia, I don't want to be food like Mystia-mama!"

Elisa quickly turned her head toward Rori and Chromia who were causing all the commotion, "You two love birds, if you can't keep it down then please step outside."

"Uh...uhm.. good idea!" Rori said quickly standing and grabbing Chromia's hand to pull her along as they went out, "We can go outside and look for you something else to eat. Something that's preferably not me!"

---

"I'm perfectly serioush," Arisa answered, swaying a bit drunkenly, "Y-you always do that.... always sending me mixed signals. It... drives me inshane!" There was then an audible sniffle and tears were now flowing down her face. She grabbed a hold of Maya's shirt and placed her head down toward it, now crying pitifully, "I- I like you so much... b-but you never seem to serioushly like me back..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 10:15 pm

"I see..." Sakuya said as she sighed a bit in relief. "Well, that removes one of my anxieties for sure..." she said as she looked at Michi, who was now holding out a teacup for her which she accepted happily.

Flandre looked at Remilia and laughed a little. "Onee-chan wants a child? Ufufufu~ How suspicious, onee-chan~" she said as Remilia wiped the tea off her face. "Umm... Koishi?" she thought for a while and then remembered. "Oh yeah, I think she comes over sometimes but I never get to meet her. Do you really think I should, onee-chan?"
--------------------

Chromia was dragged out of the room with Rori. She broke free of her grip once they were outside and she shook her arm a little. "Oww, that hurt my shoulder..." she said as she looked around. "So we're really in a different time? Uuuu... I'll be in so much trouble if Chiruno-mama or Rumia-mama finds out.."

A few voices were heard from a distance, they sounded quite familiar to Chromia. She got a glimpse of some familiar people entering the forest towards Misty Lake. "Rori-chan, follow me!" she said as she made her way to the forest.
--------------------------

Seeing Arisa cry was probably one of the most frightening things that Maya has ever seen. She just fell silent, staring at Arisa with a lot of anxiety in her face as if she doesn't know what to do at all. When Arisa finally somewhat confessed to her or something, Maya's face became red and she tried pushing Arisa away. "I-I'm not emotionally prepared yet! Mooooooooouuuuu! That red-white's gonna kill me for this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 24 Nov 2010, 11:17 pm

"It's not suspicious at all, it's perfectly natural to want a child," Remilia replied indignantly (better watch you say Remi, little sister may try to grant your wish in a way you weren't expecting), "And yes, I think you and the youngest Komeiji would get along very well. You both have a lot in common. Wouldn't you agree, Kaon?"

Elisa decided it would be best to stay out of the conversation, knowing her personal feelings about Koishi and Satori may get in the way. Instead she turned her attention to Sakuya and Michi, "You know, Michi is the one who gets me out of trouble most of the time. I don't know what I'd do without her really."

Syaorin meanwhile stayed in the background of things with her fellow background dwellers. She wished something interesting would happen. Like maybe a ninja attack or something. But alas, the only interesting things happen to mikos and magicians.
--

"Wha? Wait! Where are you going Chromia!?" Rori asked as she ran after the girl, "We shouldn't wander off!"

--

In answer, Maya got a light snore coming from Arisa's mouth, having passed out drunk against the older girl. "Maya-chan..." Arisa mumbled in her slumber snuggling against the wolf-crow tengu, this probably being the first ever time she had ever called Maya by name instead of calling her that stupid tengu.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 4:06 pm

"Is it...? Eh, I don't see how it's natural." Flandre said, giving Remilia an awkward look. She thought for a while about what her sister said about her and the Komeji getting along really well. She haven't seen this person before. "Uuu, I can't say that right off the bat, you know?" she said, still thinking about it.

Kaon knew that Remi was trying to convince Flandre so that the events of the future will not be altered. She knew that insisting on it might even have negative effects rather than help at all. Still, she decided it should be better to agree for now. "Well, umm..." she nodded. "I think Flan-mama will get along with her very well."

Sakuya chuckled a little upon hearing Elisa explain to her that Michi gets her out of trouble most of the time. She looked at Michi and ruffled her hair. "You sure are a lot like me... I look forward to being your mother in the future."

Rika looked at Syaorin and took another sip of her tea. "Syaorin... you look somewhat unentertained..."
-------------------------

Chromia finally entered the woods and she spotted something familiar. She giggled and flew towards it and tackled it from behind. "Chiruno-mama!" she said as she crashed onto the ground with Cirno.

Cirno took a few seconds to regain her composure and she got up, looking at Chromia. "How could you do that to me, the strongest?!"

Mystia flew over them. "Is everything alright?"
-------------------------

Maya was a little too overwhelmed by the moment that she was just frozen there. Too much things were happening. She heard Arisa call her by her actual name instead of the usual 'stupid tengu'. She blushed a little and then cleared her throat, trying to talk in a calmer and more composed voice. "E-Err... Yeah...? What do you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 25 Nov 2010, 4:12 pm

"I thought going back in time to before we were born would be INTERESTING," said Kyoko. "That was the most disappointing, random portal ever,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 25 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

"Oh but if you don't want to Flan, you don't have to," Remilia added, though she could already feel the webs of fate weaving together, their meeting was now destined, "I just want you to have a friend is all."

"Hummm, it's about time we returned back to our own time," Elisa noted as she took the last sip of her tea. "We already caused enough trouble as it is."

"Oh well... it's just it's boring without Kaon-sama," Syaorin admitted, "But I don't want to cut into her time with her mama."

--

"Hey what's going on?" Wriggle asked as she flew down next to Mystia, "Who's that clinging to Cirno?"

Suddenly there was a rustle of leaves as a green haired 'boy' or maybe it was a girl burst through the trees. He/She pulled back their fist yelling out, "RORI PAWNCH!" as it connected to Chromia's head. "Idiot! I told you we shouldn't wander off!"

"Okay, is it just me, or am I getting dejavu?" Wriggle wondered aloud as she stared at the two arrivals. It was then that Rumia flew down behind Rori.

"Oh you look tasty, can I eat you?" She asked, her arms spread out like usual.

Rori started, flinching back from Rumia, "N-no! Please don't eat me! I'm not tasty at all! Not one bit! Auu~ it's bad enough Yuyuko-san tries to eat me and mama all the time..."

---

Arisa clung onto Maya tighter as she asked the most important question of all, "Maya-chan... do you like me?" She looked up at the tengu with almost pleading eyes. She so desperately wanted her feelings equally returned.

Then there was a click and a flash of light. The air near the two of them wavered, and soon a green haired kappa goddess was revealed as the optical camouflage dissipated, "Hah! Aya-sama is going to pay big money for this shot."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:14 pm

"Oh that's so sweet, onee-chan~ Ufufufu, it's still kinda suspicious. Is onee-chan in love with someone? Uuu, I want to meet that person!" Flan said, still insisting on the assumption that she made.

Michi and Kaon both looked at Elisa and bid goodbye to their parents, getting ready to depart to the portal where they came from. Once they got outside, Kaon looked around and counted. "Umm... aren't we missing a few people? Oh! Where did Chromia-chan and Rori-chan go?"
-------------------------------

"I don't know. it just popped out from nowhere." Mystia said, looking at Cirno and the thing that was clinging to her.

Before Chromia was able to react, she was punched in the head and she flew towards a tree, crashing into it and now having spirals in her eyes. "Uwaaaah~ It's so..... spinny...."

Mystia then noticed what Rori said. Her eyes widened for a bit and she shuddered. It seemed like it was a bad memory or more like a traumatic chain of events running trough her head. "E-Eh.... Y-Yuyuko.... I feel nauseous...."

Cirno then stood up and took a close look at Chromia. "Hmmmm.... Oh, I got it! She's also a fellow ice fairy who came to challenge me, the strongest!" she said as she put her hands on her waist and laughed. "Still, you won't stand a chance! Eye'm the strongest after all!"
------------------------------

Maya was put into complete shock. She felt a cold chill down her spine when Arisa actually asked her about her feelings towards her. It was as if she couldn't talk at all, just let out unintelligible sounds. "A-Ayayaya.... I-I don't..." before she could continue, she saw a flash and Hinori standing over there. When she heard about her Aya-okaasan, she instantly pushed Arisa out of the way and made a dash towards Hinori. "GYAAAAAA!!!! Give me that now!"

Last edited by CathyTheReaper on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 25 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

"Lets go back then!" said Kyoko, heading back towards the portal.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 25 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

"Geez those two," Elisa groaned, face palming, "I should have known they'd do something like this. I suppose we should find them."

"Hmm? Maybe I can help!" Syaorin said glad to be of use, she held out her hand and it glowed for a moment before an orb of some sort appeared in it, "Treasure! Uhm... let's see I think this treasure will lead us to whatever we're looking for. At least that's what I had in mind when I made it..."

---

"Are you okay Mystia?" Wriggle asked, concerned as she patted the night sparrow on the back comfortingly.

Rori had also shuddered after Mystia, remembering her own experience of the ghost, "Auuu.. Yuyuko is so scary... she chased me with a knife and soy sauce in her hand once. If papa hadn't kicked her in the head, I'd be a goner..."

"Is that so~?" Rumia asked then turned questioningly at Cirno, "Can I eat em or not?"

--

Arisa tumbled back when she was pushed away, landing with a thud on her butt. "I don't feel so good..." She muttered, face turning green. She then turned her head away and puked into some nearby bushes.

Hinori on the other hand, had pivoted on her toes in a spinning motion to dodge Maya. She grinned mischievously at her best friend holding up the camera, "No way. Your mom is going to pay good money for these pictures and I'll need that money to buy the parts to my latest invention." She then pressed a button on her back pack and her appearance faded away until she was completely invisible. Hurried steps were heard as she ran off to deliver the pictures to Aya.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:17 pm

Kaon shook her head and looked at Elisa. "It couldn't have been their fault. I mean, who let them out in the first place?"

Rika looked over at Syaorin, who was bringing out an orb that was apparently able to track... treasure. She shook her head and looked at her directly. "Syaorin, I doubt that... umm, a dowsing orb will work... They're not treasures, they're an annoying pair of whatever they are..."

As Rika said that, Kaon looked at Syaorin as well. "We might as well give it a try. Do you think it will work?"
---------------------------------------

"I-I don't think so..." Mystia said, then looking at Rori. She remembered how Yuyuko always chased her while holding some kind of eating utensil or condiment. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling. She hugged Rori and sobbed. "Uuuu, I can feel your pain..."

Cirno then looked at Rumia. "Eye don't want you to eat my competition! She's competition!" she said, pointing to Chromia. Chromia then looked at Cirno. "Ehhhh?! I'm not Chiruno-mama's competition! And I can't believe Rumia-mama's trying to eat me! Waaaah!"

Cirno looked at her awkwardly. "Chiruno-mama? What are you talking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 25 Nov 2010, 11:45 pm

"Oh no, no, no," Syaorin said with a frown shaking her head, "You guys got it all wrong, my power isn't to find treasure. It's to create treasure. Naz-mama is the one who finds treasure. This orb here is treasure I just created, special treasure with a special power to find anything you want, even people. At least.. that's what I hope will happen... making treasure like this doesn't work all the time."

"Well it'll be good enough," Elisa said, still a little annoyed at Rori and Chromia even though she knew it was partially her own fault, "So how does it work?"

"Oh uhm... just think about what you want and it'll lead you to it!" Syaorin said then holding the orb out in front of her and closed her eyes as if thinking hard. The orb then glowed and started floating in the air, moving slowly in the direction Rori and Chromia went. "We should follow it."

--

Rori sniffled, accepting Mystia's hug, "Auuu... it was horrible Mystia-mama. She kept asking if I tasted like fried chicken or roasted bug...."

"Hey, did he just call you mama?" Wriggle asked blinking in confusion.

"Ack! I'm sorry Wriggle-papa.. ah! I did it again! I wasn't supposed to say... auuu~!" Rori despaired at her own folly, "A-and I'm not a boy... I'm a girl!"

Wriggle nearly fell over in shock, "PAPA?! Geez why do I have to be the papa... wait! I don't have any kids especially not with Mystia!"

"Mama?" Rumia asked tilting her head in confusion, "Ne, Cirno, when did we have a daughter? I don't remember having one..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Nov 2010, 12:26 am

"Hm, interesting..." Rika said, tapping her chin. "So it will lead us right to the two of them? That's really nice and useful. I just hope that it does work. It will be such a waste if it didn't..."

Kaon saw the ball float and head towards a direction. "Come on, we shouldn't lose it!" she said as she followed it. Michi looked at Elisa and then back up at the sky. "The portal, I wonder if it's still there... or even if we will make it in time..." she said, looking up.
---------------------

"Eh? Mama? Papa? What's all of this?" Mystia asked, a little confused. She looked at Wriggle and sighed. "Are you hiding something from me?"

Cirno scratched her head in confusion as well. "Hmmm..... don't know, don't remember. Do you remember anything, Rumia?"

Chromia then realized that she slipped and might have changed the course of the future. She didn't want it to happen and she hoped that someone might help them.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 26 Nov 2010, 1:11 am

"If we don't, we'll just make Kyoko and Ariane take us back home and I don't want to hear complaints about it draining too much magic," Elisa answered as she followed the others running after the orb.

---

"I'm not hiding anything! Well not anything doing with a child," Wriggle protested.

Rori meanwhile edged back a bit knowing that both her and Chromia had messed up big time, "Uh... uhm.... I don't know what to do Chromia!"

Rumia shook her head, "Nope don't remember at all. Eh.. How do people have children anyway? Maybe we had a daughter and didn't even know it!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 26 Nov 2010, 12:56 pm

"How about complaints of us being even more lost if you rely on me to make the portal?" said Kyoko. "I do ok with space portals, but time portals are a bit tricky for me,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Nov 2010, 1:05 pm

Rika looked at Kyoko and smiled. "Well, if you mess up... You'll have to do it over and over and over again until you get it right, is that clear, Kyoko?" she said with an innocent-sounding voice.

Michi ran towards Kaon to catch up to her and the two eventually made it to where Chromia and Rori was. Michi chuckled and crossed her arms. "Well talk about coincidence... I guess they met their parents in the past. I just hope that they didn't mess up too much. When she heard about what they were talking about, she sighed and shook her head. "I guess I assumed the impossible..."

Kaon walked over to Rori and Chromia. "Rori-chan, Chromia-chan, let's go back to our ti-.... I mean... place, okay? We might get late and our parents will get worried."

Chromia looked at Kaon a little confused. "Eh? But our parents are right-" before she could finish what she was saying, Michi went behind her and covered her mouth. "Please don't resist."

Cirno was getting more and more confused by the situation. "Heeeeeeey! She's MY challenger, okay? Eye'm the strongest!" she said, flailing her arms. Mystia then went over to the new group that was approaching. "Can anyone tell me what they mean by us being their parents?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 27 Nov 2010, 1:11 pm

"Clear enough," said Kyoko, nodding. "But that shouldn't be necessary; the portal is still open, after all..."

At that point, as if the universe itself hated Kyoko, the portal closed.

"I just HAD to say it, didn't i?" she muttered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 27 Nov 2010, 1:22 pm

Elisa groaned rubbing her temples, "Idiots, those two 9 balls..." She then noticed Mystia stepping up asking about why they had called them their parents, "Oh don't listen to those two idiots, they probably just mistook you for their parents."

Wriggle shook her head, not easily swayed by this excuse, "No they specifically called us by name. That can't be why."

At this, Elisa sent a sharp pointed glare at Rori and Chromia, to which Rori lowered her head in shame, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It just slipped out."

"Auuu~ So confusing," Rumia complained then looked over Rori, "Can I at least just take a bite out of that one?"

Rori's eyes widened and she hid behind the nearest person (which was Mystia), "Nooo! No eating me!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Nov 2010, 5:40 pm

Mystia nodded her head in agreement with Wriggle. "I just can't see how they know our names."

Chromia went over to Rumia and tugged on her sleeve. "Umm.... Please don't eat Rori-chan, she's my friend! And, umm... she's special!" she said.

When Rori backed up and hid behind Mystia, she looked at Rori and flailed her arms, obviously panicking. "H-Hey! Don't use me as a shield against Rumia! I thought we understood each other's pain?"

Cirno was shouting at everyone as well. "STOP IGNORING ME!"

Rika was getting a little annoyed of all the noise and took a deep breath. "EVERYONE! JUST KEEP QUIET!" she shouted, sighing afterwards. "Okay... Let's just agree that they're not your children, okay? Oh, and idiot ice fairy and obsessive eater girl, you look great as a couple and miss bug and miss night sparrow, you should spend a little more time together." she said, smiling now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:19 pm

Kyoko, meanwhile, was gathering up her energy in an attempt to make a time portal.

She opened a portal that she hoped would lead them to their own time period without taking them too far through space.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 27 Nov 2010, 9:53 pm

"Me and Mystia?" Wriggle asked, glancing over at said night sparrow. A flush appeared on her cheeks before looking away quickly, "Why would you say that?"

Rumia tilted her head in confusion, "Ne, Cirno, what's it mean to be a couple?"

"O-oh, I'm sorry," Rori said stepping out from behind Mystia, "I just reacted without thinking."

"Yes, yes, enough here, we should leave now," Elisa said, "Is the portal ready Kyoko?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:56 pm

Rika looked at Wriggle, a creepy atmosphere surrounding her. She wanted to make sure that whatever Chromia and Rori messed up would be fixed. "Hm... DO I hear a question, Ms. Nightbug?"

Mystia shivered and hid behind Rori. "She scares me..."

Cirno thought for a while and then came up with her explanation. "A-ha! I knew it! Eye'm a genius after all! Being a couple is like.... Umm.... Two people! She wants us to turn into two people! Although I don't know if it's possible."

Rika sighed and looked at Kyoko. "What's taking the portal so long?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 27 Nov 2010, 10:59 pm

"Cause I've never made a time portal before and don't want to send us back to the big bang?" snapped Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next