Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids RP

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Touhou Kids RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Touhou Kids RP

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Dec 2010, 9:11 pm

"Sure is a crazy coincidence, huh?" said Kyoko. "I guess Tiger youkai must be inexplicably attracted to mouse youkai; kind of like you two....you're a couple, right?"

She knew this was a stupid thing to say, but she figured getting Nazrin and Shou annoyed at her would get their minds off Syaorin.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Dec 2010, 9:33 pm

"Well..." Kaon smiled and held Elisa's hand, patting it as well. "I'm really really REALLY proud of you for being this brave, Elisa-nee... If I were in your situation I think I won't even have the guts to get in this cave since I know I'll be facing her eventually. That makes me kinda jealous in a sense." she said, giggling.

Chromia slightly woke up. "Uuuu.... did someone say food...? Foooooood......."
------------------

"Oh well... I guess it can't be helped then..." Rika said, shrugging and looking towards the door, seeing Byakuren and the others carrying a lot of food. "Oooh, I guess that the party is going to start... It looks good too."

Nazrin gave Kyoko a threatening glare before sitting back at the table to wait for the food. Rika followed along with her and sat down. Michi was helping Byakuren carry some of the trays. "I hope you enjoy them. We worked hard to make it good. You were especially good, Hijiri-san."
--------------

"A friend of yours then, Hinori-chan?" Hayate asked, obviously curious as to who the wolf tengu who suddenly popped up was.

"Umm... Then I think it's safe, Miyuki. Thanks for worrying about me, though." Reiri said as she jumped off of Miharu. "You've got some explaining to do, Miharu. Who are they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Dec 2010, 11:43 pm

"Now you're sounding like the bridge princess," Elisa said squeezing Kaon's hand lightly and smiling at her. Then she sighed when she heard what Chromia was mumbling, "Geez, I wish that little girlfriend of hers was here to carry her. She's getting drool on my clothes."

--

Syaorin went to take seat at the table making the biggest mistake ever by saying, "Hijiri-sama's food is always the best." She then slammed her head into the table, "Gah! I wasn't supposed to say that!"

"What's going on?" Shou asked, looking from Syaorin then to Byakuren.

Byakuren smiled knowingly, "I have my guesses..." She then turned to Syaorin, patting the girl on the head, "No need to beat yourself up over it, everyone makes mistakes."

---

"Uhm, actually I have no clue who they are," Miharu said rubbing her back of her head, "Though I don't think they're dangerous. Hey you down there, what;s your names?"

(I'll let Hayate introduce herself first we'll wait for Hinori's afterward.)

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 17 Dec 2010, 12:56 pm

"So, Nazrin, have you two been together long?" said Kyoko. "I mean, you know, have you known eachother very long?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 3:59 pm

"H-Haha... I don't think that letting Rori-chan carry her would be a good idea... I mean, you do know the history between Rumia-san and Mystia-san, right? Besides, a half-asleep Chromia's still a little dangerous, Elisa-nee..." Kaon said, scratching the back of her head. Everything will supposedly go smoothly at that time, since they already passed Yuugi and Parsee. She wondered if there was anyone else who might be in their way. The thought crossed her mind. "Hmm... Ne, Elisa-nee... Don't you think that something's missing...? I remember two other people I had to pass by before getting there..."
--------------------

Rika sniffed the air. "Ugh... something's making me dizzy.... Syaorin, did you slam your head a little too hard...?" she covered her nose with her sleeve to block off the scent. "Someone find out where that's coming from... I remember that I haven't drank anything since the picnic..."

Michi went over towards Syaorin and tapped her on the back. "May I see your forehead? You might have been hurt."

Nazrin simply shook her head and sighed, putting her palm against her face. "Master... why do we get people like this as visitors?"
------------------

Hayate looked at Miharu. "Eh...? Me...? Oh, my name is Hayate Kirisame... I'm the daughter of Patchu-mama and Marisa-mama... I live in the Scarlet Devil Mansion Library with Patchu-mama... Marisa-mama comes by sometimes but not too often, I like the gifts she gives me sometimes. I was suspecting that they might not have agreed with each other but I'm sure that they love each other very much and we're a big happy family."

Reiri's eye twitched. ".... Did she just tell us her life story...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:27 pm

"We're not even sure what timeline we're in Kaon," Elisa stated, "There's a possibility that those two haven't even been born or even moved here to the underground yet."

Suddenly in the distance they heard a voice calling out, "Koishi-sama! Koishi-sama! Where did you run off to? Satori-sama is worried about you! Koishi-sama!"

Elisa spotted what appeared to be a red haired cat girl pushing a cart as looked around for Koishi. Even though Elisa never met her personally, she knew instantly that it was one of Satori's pets.

--

Syaorin lifted up her head, sniffling lightly, "I'm sorry Michi-san, I keep messing up and saying things I'm not supposed to."

Rori meanwhile had walked in with the tea and set it on the table, "Eh? Why is Syaorin bleeding?"

"That's not very nice Nazrin," Shou said with a nervous laugh then turned her attention to Byakuren, "Can you please explain what's going on Hijiri-sama?"

"Hum... I would, but it's not my place to say anything," The woman said eying Syaorin and the others.

--

"Interesting~ So the thief finally settled down with a kid," Miharu said, having remembered past encounters with the Black White. "Anyway, what about you kappa girl, assuming you're a kappa."

"Uhm... I'm Hinori Kawashiro..." She answered nervously, always being a little shy around strangers.

Miharu's mouth fell open, and she blinked before her voice started working again, "KAWASHIRO?! You're related to Nitori-mama?!"

"Wait... did you just call my mama Nitori-mama?" Hinori said as her eyes went wide.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:42 pm

"That's true.... still, I wanna be extra careful! I don't want a bucket to fall on my head..." Kaon said, looking forward to see Rin standing right there. "Ah... it's her. I wonder where the other one is...?"

Eventually, another person came running towards Rin, catching her breath. It was a girl with long, messy hair, large black wings, and a cape. "Hmm... something's missing from her... Hehe, I guess we're not in the timeline I'm thinking of after all." she said as she looked at Okuu. Okuu noticed the group and nudged Rin. "Hey, Orin... there are other people here, let's greet them!"
---------------------

"I know it's not nice, but it's true. You agree with me, don't you, master?" Nazrin said to Shou, looking right at her.

Michi took some bandages she had just in case from her pocket. She knew it was handy to have those for emergencies. She wrapped up the area around Syaorin's head and smiled. "Please be careful next time, Syaorin-san. Who knows how severe it will be the next time you bump your head."

Rika was finally able to breathe properly. She took a deep breath and exhaled. "Much better. Michi, do you think you can make me some of the red red tea that I always drink when I'm in the mansion?" she asked. Michi looked at Byakuren then back at Rika. "Umm... Rika-san, I don't know if I can make red red tea in here... I doubt that they have what I need to make it.
-----------------------

"Mukyu..." Hayate looked at Hinori and tilted her head to the side. "Your mama has been unfaithful to her partner? Hinori... does that not worry you? Let's just hope that it's a coincidence, ze."

"Umm..." Reiri looked at Miyuki, she's now asleep on her shoulder. "Miyuki's worn out. I'm also getting tired. You wouldn't know a place where we can stay for the night, won't you? I don't want to be attacked by youkai in my sleep."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 21 Jan 2011, 11:41 pm

Orin nodded in agreement as she headed towards the kids, "Heyo sis! What are you guys doi-" She stopped midsentence as she got closer to the kids and noticed the third eyes, "Oh you're satori, are related to Satori-sama?"

"You could say that..." Elisa said, shifting Chromia as she was slipping from her grip a bit, "Uhm... who were you guys yelling for earlier?"

"Oh, Koishi-sama, she disappeared last night after getting in a fight with Satori-sama," Orin said, her cheerful tone changing to a slightly sadder one, "We've been looking for her all morning...."

---

"Uhm... I suppose I agree that it's strange Nazrin," Shou admitted, scratching the side of her cheek, "Can you kids please explain this to me?"

"I-I really can't," Syaorin said not meeting Shou's gaze, "I-it might cause a lot more trouble than it's worth if you knew..."

Rori was only half paying attention to the conversation, looking around the room. She turned toward Byakuren, and spoke, "This is a nice temple Hijiri-san."

"Why thank you dear," Hijiri said with a pleasant smile.

---

"Hinwa~" Hinori groaned, her head reeling at the news, "Please explain how you have the same mama as me! Nitori-mama never mentioned another child, with a white wolf tengu at that!"

"Oh, I guess it's been too long if Nitori-mama and Momiji-mama has forgot me..." Miharu said sheepishly.

"Momiji?!" Just then Hinori fainted on the spot. Finding out you had a long lost sister and that long lost sister was related to your best friend as well was not a good way spend a day.

Miharu looked down at her younger sister in confusion, "Yeah, good idea Reiri, this new sister of mine looks really tired. I wonder if Nitori-mama is making her sleep properly.."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jan 2011, 10:35 pm

After Orin noticed that they were satori, Okuu took a closer look at them. "Hmmmmmm.... They look like Satori-sama and Koishi-sama... but it's weird... Something's different and I can't put my finger on it but something's different..." she said, looking at the wings that the kids had.

Kaon looked a little sad upon hearing what was happening in the time period they were in. She looked at Elisa and whispered to her. "Hey, Elisa-nee, do you think that this was the time when... you know, that really really sad thing happened to Koishi-mama... When she closed her third eye..."

Chromia was once again talking in her sleep and drooling a bit. "Heheheheheeee..... Rori-chaaan~"
-----------------------

Nazrin sighed and crossed her arms. "I guess that we can't pry out information from this one, master. Let's just leave it be." Rika sighed a little in relief when Nazrin said that. She didn't want the future to get all messed up.

Michi went over to Byakuren and then laughed a little nervously. "I actually have a very very important favor to ask from you, Hijiri-sama... You see, Lady Rika needs some blood from time to time and I give it to her by making a special tea... Although I am not too sure if I can have your permission to make it here. She gets really fussy when she doesn't get her red red tea, though..."
---------------------------

"Oh, what an interesting twist, da ze~" Hayate said as she sleepily walked over to Hinori, crouching down and shaking her. ``Hey... wake up...`` she sighed and then looked at the the two who were looking for a place to stay. "Well... I think Patchouli-mama would not mind if I bring over a few visitors."

"We're saved!" Reiri said as she went over to Hayate and then bowed gratefully. "Thank you so much! I won't know what I would have done if youkai started attacking me."

Hayate nodded. "It's no big deal..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 29 Jan 2011, 11:17 am

Elisa patted Kaon's shoulder it comfort, "It quite possibly is, but you know and I know everything turned out alright."

"Waaaaaaaait.... aren't those vampire wings Okuu?" Orin said finally realizing what Okuu had pointed out was off, "How is it you got vampire wings?"

"That's because we're half vampire, of course," Elisa answered, ignoring the drooling Chromia. Of course, she was so gonna kill the youkai fairy later for this.

---

"Well this is a youkai temple, we try to accommodate for all kinds of youkai," Byakuren stated with a smile, "I'm sure you'll find something in the kitchen."

---

"Hinwa~" Hinori muttered as she attempted to sit up, "Hayate-chan I had the most horrible drea-" She then spotted Miharu and flatly said, "It wasn't a dream, was it?"

"Thanks Hayate-san," Miharu replied to the purple headed girl, "Really nice of ya to do that for us."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jan 2011, 10:45 pm

"Rin-chan! Does that mean that we can be half-something as well? I'm getting worried about it... What if I was half idiot? I'd hate to be that!" Okuu said, looking a little concerned about the matter that she thought about herself.

"Anyways, could you please lead us to Satori-san? We need to see her as soon as possible. Please help us." Kaon said, bowing as she requested for it. "We went a long way so we can see her."

"Is that so....." Chromia said drowsily, now just half asleep with her eyes half-open and still slightly drooling. "Offer them something in exchange temporarily... That will do the trick..." she said before falling asleep once again.
--------------------------

"Thank you, Hijiri-sama, you are too kind." Michi said as she bowed and then left for the kitchen to make her special tea. After a while, she returned with it in a kettle and a small teacup along with some cake. She put it down in front of Rika and bowed. "Enjoy, Lady Rika."

Rika nodded and then took a small piece of cake with a fork and then sipped a bit of the tea. "Mmhm..." she put the teacup down and smiled slightly. "As expected of Michi, very talented like Sakuya-san." she said as Michi nodded in thanks and went back to Byakuren. "Rori-chan, Michi, Hijiri-sama, please join us." Rika offered.
------------------------

"Yes, it's not a dream... Hinori, we're going to the Scarlet Devil Mansion for a bit so they can have a place to stay for the night... could you help me accompany them? I might not be enough to protect them from enemy youkai... Especially the one who lives in the dark.... who seeks for the flesh of humans... and controls the darkness itself... especially when you take off her ribbon." Hayate said calmly as if it didn't mean much trouble to her.

Reiri, however, gulped and then laughed nervously. "Ehehe... I-I'm totally up for it! We can just throw in an idiot at it to buy us some time as we run away!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 29 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

"You forgot I was here again," muttered Kyoko. "Mind if I join you too, princess?"

(and just like that, Kyoko has a nickname for Rika)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:51 pm

Rin gave Okuu an odd look, then sighed, shaking her head a bit, "You're really something Okuu. In any case, you kids just follow me, I'll take you to Satori-sama."

"I really appreciate this Rin-san," Elisa responded, following after the cat girl, "Is there anything we can do for you in return?"

"Naw, naw, any relative of Satori-sama is welcome in Chireiden," Orin said waving the girl off.

Meanwhile, Ariane walked behind the groud looking around the depts of former hell, "So this is the underground. Interesting~"

---

Rori and Byakuren joined them at the table. The older woman looked at her younger companions and smiled, "So how long are you going to stay?"

"Not long... hopefully," Syaorin replied nervously, she was a little overwhelmed by Hijiri and her parents presence.

"Yeah... I can't leave Chromia-chan alone..." Rori said with the same unease but for different reasons, "She might get hungry..."

---

"Ugh... why me..." Hinori groaned, but turned her attention to Hayate regardless, "Alright I'll come.... BUT KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!"

"D'aww, is that anyway to talk about your Onee-chan~?" Miharu said teasingly, an indiotic grin plastered on her face.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jan 2011, 11:39 pm

"Neh, Rin-chan, does that mean that I'm not half-idiot? Rin-chaaaan, come on tell me!" Okuu persisted as she walked right behind her.

As they were walking down, it got a little warmer and Chromia woke up because of it, still a little sleepy. "H-Huh? Where are we...? I'm hungry... Rori-chaaaan, get me something or I'll get yooou...." she then saw Okuu and smiled a little. "Bird's good too.... Neh, neh, could I eat her?" she said with a giggle.

Kaon went over to Ariane and then looked at her. "Umm... are you fine with warm temperatures? It's gonna get quite hot down there once we arrive. Well, we are getting closer to hell, so of course it will. Umm, I just wanted to make sure that you'll be fine.
------------------------------

Nazrin thought for a bit and then nodded her head as she decided. "How about we let them stay a little longer? I'd like to get to know these intriguing people."

Rika sighed as she heard Kyoko. "Well if you have the capability to join us yourself, then yes." she took another sip of her tea and then put it down. "Although I do suggest that we don't stay here too long..." she looked at Byakuren for a moment. "Hijiri-sama, would you come talk to me for a bit...? I'd like to do it in private, since I'll be explaining our situation."
---------------------

"Mukyuu...." she sighed and then shook her head. "Hinori-chan... it's quite mean to treat your sister like that, especially after being separated for so many years. Aren't you at least a little happy to see her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8