Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Kids RP

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Touhou Kids RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Touhou Kids RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 28 Nov 2010, 1:11 am

"N-no! No question at all!" Wriggle said hastily, flinching back. That girl was almost as scary as Yuuka... well not as scary... but still pretty scary.

Rori looked back to see her mother hiding behind her and felt a bead of sweat go down the side of her face, "Uh... yeah... she is kinda scary..."

"Enough chit chat," Elisa said now at the end of her ropes. She had gotten greatly annoyed by this whole ordeal, "Well it looks finished now, so let's hurry up and go through it." she said not waiting for a reponse and going through the portal. And soon the others followed suit.

-----

Elisa looked around her. It appeared to be somewhere underground. Possibly a dark cave of some sort. She waited for the others to appear, hopefully to get some explanation as to where they were at. She waited for a minute or two before Ariane appeared out the portal.

"Fufufu~, where is this I wonder?" Ariane commented, looking around, "Did Koyko botch the portal?"

---
Meanwhile, Syaorin found herself outside what appeared to be a temple. It looked somewhat familiar, yet different at the same time. Following behind her, Rori appeared out the portal, expecting to see the others that had went in first, but only spotted Syaorin.

"Where is everyone?" Rori asked the older girl.

Syaorin shook her head, "I don't know."

(Okay so this is what Cathy and I agreed upon. Elisa, Kaon, Chromia, and Ariane should go to Chireiden and Syaorin, Michi, Rika, Rori and Kyoko should go to Myouren Temple)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Nov 2010, 2:08 am

They all went through the portal, with Chromia waving goodbye to her parents and Michi pulling her in to prevent her wasting any more time.
-----------------------------

Kaon and Chromia stepped out of the portal and both looked around. It was a cave and it looked familiar only to Kaon. "Hey, I used to pass by here all the time! I think I'm home... or at least I hope so."

Chromia kept twirling around in the air. "Where are we? Are we in my dark ball? It's kinda dark in here."

Out in the distance, there was a bridge and Parsee was just standing by there, guarding it to make sure that no one who shouldn't be there would be passing. As usual, she seemed to be mumbling about things she's jealous about to herself.
-----------------------------

Michi stepped out of the portal. "Huh...? The mistress isn't around." She then looked at Kyoko, almost glaring at her. "Did you mess up...? If you put the mistress in danger, I'm telling you... it will not be pretty for you... or anyone that will see what remains of you."

Rika stepped out as well and patted Michi on the shoulder. "Calm down, I'm sure that Elisa's fine somewhere else. I think we're just transported into some different place... hopefully not in a different time as them."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 28 Nov 2010, 11:40 am

"I guess the only way to know if I screwed up is to look around," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 28 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

"This is the cave leading to Chireden?" Elisa asked aloud, looking around the place, waiting for her eyes to get adjusted to the darkness. "Isn't that the bridge princess?"

"Why, I believe so," Ariane commented, as a spider had a good night vision. "Should we go over and talk to her? We're still not sure if we're in the right time period, so we should at least find out."

--

"Michi-chan... do you think Kaon-sama is alright?" Syaorin asked the older girl, clearly worried about her master.

"Auuu~ Chromia isn't here," Rori groaned, "What if she takes of her ribbon while I'm not there to stop her...auuu~"

Syaorin looked around, this place was very similar in a way, but oh so very different. It was clearly a temple. A temple like the one she grew up in. She wondered where they could have ended up. It was then that she spotted a woman wearing black with brown hair that was oddly purple at the roots.

"Hijiri-sama!" Syaorin yelled running up to the woman and latching on to her waist.

Byakuren was taken aback, surprised that she had gotten hugged by this unknown child, "Oh my, are you lost little one? Where are your parents?"

---

Hinori turned off her camouflage, confident she had finally lost Maya. She put the camera in her back pack and headed for Aya's home. She was sure to get some money for the pictures she had taken. Or else she'd curse the Shameimaru household with all the misfortune she had collected as hald curse goddess.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Nov 2010, 4:04 pm

"Yes, it is... And that's Mizuhashi Parsee, the person who guards the bridge. I'm not sure if she's in a good mood today. I hope she is or we're going to have trouble passing through..." she sighed and then shook her head. "What am I saying...? Since when was Parsee easy on someone to pass through?"

Chromia looked over at Parsee. "She doesn't look that threatening. I'm the daughter of the strongest after all! Now if someone would be good enough to take off my ribbon... Anyone?" she said, looking at everyone else.
---------------------------------

Michi petted Syaorin on the head and nodded. "Your mistress is powerful, but I cannot promise you anything. We can only hope that she will be fine."

Rika looked at Rori and sighed. "Well, if the idiot takes off her ribbon, wouldn't it benefit the group? I mean, she does get stronger when that happens, doesn't she? I have to be honest, she's quite weak when she's in her usual form."

When Michi saw Byakuren, she remembered all those stories that she heard about her. "Hm... Hijiri Byakuren... I wonder if we are in the time period where she's sealed or just has been released..."
-------------------------------

Hayate was walking along the path, carrying a bag of what seems like some books with her, yawning as she walked. She was sent on a usual errand by Patchouli. She was actually assigned to try and convince Marisa to return the books that she "borrowed". That day, she was somewhat successful since she did get a few books from the mess that's her Marisa-mama's house. As she was walking, she bumped into Hinori and fell on her back. The books scattered all over the road.

"Mukyun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 28 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

"What happens if she takes off the ribbon?" said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 28 Nov 2010, 4:58 pm

"Uhm.. no I don't believe it'll be necessary to take off your ribbon," Ariane said, she did not want to see ex-Chromia go on a rampage just yet. They should wait till they were in danger at least.

Elisa meanwhile had strode over to Parsee. She knew that the bridge princess might be nearly impossible to reason with, but she at least try, "Excuse me, Parsee, correct? May you let us pass the bridge?"

--

"You don't understand!" Rori said frantically, "Sure she's strong, but she doesn't know how to control herself yet... she might end up attacking people and hurting them. Auu~"

"Oh.. uhm.." Syaorin tried to think quickly, realizing if Byakuren didn't recognize her then she was probably in a time period before she was born, "My parents are back home. They said that is I ever got into trouble or got lost that I should seek out Byakuren Hijiri."

"I see, then they must be followers of Bishamonten," Byakuren said with understanding, "Very well, you and your friends should come inside the temple with me. I'll prepare you some food, I'm sure you children must be hungry."

(Of course they're hungry. Chromia ate all their picnic food. xD)
--

Hinori fell back with an umph, landing on her butt. "Hinwaaa~" She said before attempting to get back up, "I- I'm sorry. I didn't noti... H-Hayate?! I'm really really sorry." Hinori apologized quickly gathering up Hayate's books for you, "I didn't mean to bumo into you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 28 Nov 2010, 5:20 pm

"Ah, damn it! My sister is with her!" said Kyoko, preparing to create a portal....before realizing she had no idea where or when they were.

"DAMN IT!" she said. "OK, first, we figure out how to get home. Second, when we find ourselves there, we ask ourselves how we managed to find the others!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

Chromia lowered her head, disappointed. "Bawww, I thought it was gonna get exciting too. I feel so much rush when I take off the ribbon... I just feel so alive! You know what I mean?"

"W-Wait! Elisa-nee!" Kaon said, running towards Parsee as well not to be left behind. Parsee looked at them, a little suspicious. "Oh? What would you want with the Ancient City? I'm so jealous of you people from the surface. You have all the light, the fresh air, the clear skies, ugh I'm so jealous!"
---------------------------

Rika chuckled and patted Rori on the head. "There there, let's just hope that she doesn't take off her ribbon, okay? You know what? I can see how Chromia likes you."

Michi walked over to Byakuren and bowed respectfully. "I could help you prepare the food. I am a maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, so I believe I can be competent."
-------------------------------

"Oh, it's you, ze..." Hayate said, standing back up and dusting off her dress. When she looked at Hinori looking somewhat panicky, she was a little confused. Hinori was always like that, acting all flustered when in front of her. When she reached down for a book, her hand accidentally touched Hinori's.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 28 Nov 2010, 9:42 pm

At that point, Kyoko got annoyed, and threw a shoe at Rika's head.

"Are you done flirting? Cause I'd like to get the hell out of here some time soon!" she yelled.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 28 Nov 2010, 10:09 pm

"Uh huh.." Ariane said with a slight sweat drop, "In any case, let's hurry and catch up with the others before they leave us."

"Look, we have some important business," Elisa said with a firm tone, "So I would really appreciate it if you let us through."

Before Parsee could respond though, a woman with a horn on her head appeared, slinging an arm around the bridge princess, "Hey Parsee, why don't you come join me for a drink?"

--

The shoe that had been meant for Rika's head had ended hitting Rori in the head instead "Oww... what was that for meanie..." Rori had tears appear in the corner of her eyes as she clutched her head.

"The Scarlet Devil Mansion?" Byakuren asked with a curious expression, "I've never heard of such a place, but if you're offering to help then I won't deny you."

"Hey Hijiri-sama...? Who all stays here?" Syaorin asked, she wanted to know if her parents were around or not.

"Oh, well right now only Shou and Nazrin are here," Byakuren answered, "The other two people who live here, Ichirin and Murasa, are out at the moment."

--

When she felt Hayate's hand brush against her's, she instantly retracted it. Her face was red with a blush and all she could manage were a stutter, "I-I really a-am sorry for b-bumping into you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 29 Nov 2010, 1:02 pm

"Sorry! I was aiming for Rika," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Dec 2010, 1:35 am

"Definitely not letting you pass through!" Parsee said with absolute certainty in her voice. She then heard Yuugi behind her and she turned around to face her. "What's with you oni? I'm so jealous of how you just celebrate and I'm so jealous of your merrymaking and sake! I could name thousands of reasons why I'm so jealous right now!"

Chromia tilted her head in confusion and then looked at Elisa. "Neh... Is she alright...?"

Kaon looked at Yuugi and smiled. "Oh, hello Yuugi-chan. How are things back at Chireden? Could you try to convince miss Parsee to let us through?"
--------------------

Rika looked over at Rori and looked away, sighing. "Oh, you immature people and your attempts of winning people over with charm... I never got that." she said, obviously covering the lower part of her face with her sleeve. (lol like mother like daughter? xD)

"I see. Well, I hope that I can become of adequate assistance, lady Hijiri." she said, bowing. "When can we start working on the food?"
----------------------

"Hey, don't worry... I'm not mad or anything." she said, picking up the rest of the books and putting it back in the bag. "Lots of people bump into me but not much actually help me with picking up the books. I can say you're a special case, da ze."

Hayate yawned and stretched her arms. "It's supposed to be my naptime but I need to help Patchu-mama... Mukyuuun..." she said as she fell asleep and fell forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 02 Dec 2010, 12:17 pm

Kyoko, meanwhile, walked towards the place where her shoe had landed, in hopes of retrieving it.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Dec 2010, 7:32 pm

"She's jealous apparently," Elisa whispered back to Chromia.

"Huh?" Yuugi blinked looking down at the young Komeiji. She looked the girl over and noticed the third eye wrapped around her, "Oh, a satori. Sure thing kid," She then turned her attention back on Parsee, "Let the kids through Parsee, they're satori and Satorin wouldn't like it if we turned down on of her fellow satori. Besides, the sooner they're on their way, the sooner you and I can enjoy some sake together."

--

"Uhmm... can I help?" Rori asked hesitantly, now over getting hit in the head by a shoe, "Mystia-mama taught me how to cook since I'll be taking over the lamprey stand when I'm older."

"Oh sure, you both can help," Byakuren said as she lead the girls inside, "It'll be most wonderful having such pleasant children helping me." She then turned to Syaorin, Rika, and Kyoko, "Why don't you three wait in the dining area. Nazrin and Shou should be there as well, tell them I sent you in."

"Yes, Hijiri-sama!" Syaorin replied walking into the dining area. Though different, this place had the same layout as her old home and new exactly where to go.

--

"Wha?!" Hinori said in surprise, moving quickly to catch the other girl. She blushed slightly at having Hayate in her arms, but still carried her non the less, "Mou... you and your sleeping habits, they're worse than Michi's..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 04 Dec 2010, 8:49 pm

"Thank you, ma'am," said Kyoko, suddenly polite as she put her shoe back on.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm

"E-Ehh?! What the hell are you up to, you oni? I'm so jealous that I don't know what you're up to! Especially with these mind-readers right here! Ugh, this is so frustrating, I'm so jealous!" Parsee said, sighing afterwards. "I'm jealous of how you can actually make me let them pass... Fine, they can pass!" she said as she stepped to the side, giving the kids a space to pass by in the bridge. "I'm so jealous of that girl's ribbon... it looks so fun to take off..." she said, looking at Chromia.

Chromia giggled and reached for her ribbon. "Oooh, I can give it to you if you want!"

Kaon gasped and looked at Elisa. "Elisa-nee, do something! Uuuuuu, Chromia-chan's going to go out of control!"
--------------------

Rika walked into the dining area. It was quite large. In fact, it actually gave her a sense of ease and she liked it. She smiled and looked at Syaorin. "So... do you think we'll see your parents in here? That will be quite interesting, don't you think?"

A little distance ahead of them was a table and a mouse with a basket carrying a mouse on her tail was sitting there, facing away from them. Two dowsing rods were on the ground beside the mouse. "Master, someone else is here!" she said, looking behind her and seeing Rika and Syaorin, giving them a rather strange look.
----------------

Hayate took a few more seconds to snap back to it and actually wake up. She smiled and looked at Hinori with a lightheaded voice. "Hinori-chan... Thank you for saving me... I would have had a concussion if you did not catch me... I owe you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 Dec 2010, 10:20 pm

"Um....hi," said Kyoko, with a small, ackward wave, before turning to Rika. "What's with the rods?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 09 Dec 2010, 1:35 am

"Touch that ribbon and I'll break every bone in your body," Elisa said in a scarily calm voice, grabbing Chromia's hand before she could reach it. "Now let's go."

"My, that was a close one," Ariane commented, even her usual calm, collected self had been worried about Chromia pulling off her ribbon.

While the children left, Yuugi had wrapped her arms around Parsee, hugging the much smaller woman from behind, "Did I ever tell you, you're cute when you're jealous?"

--

"Someone is here..?" Shou inquired, turning her attention to the new arrivals, "Hello there! Any reason you're here?"

"O-oh," Syaorin jumped nervously, she was now face to face with past versions of her parents. She bowed respectfully before responding, "Hijiri-sama sent us in here to wait while she prepared the food. We're kinda lost and need somewhere safe to stay for the moment."

"So that's it," Shou said then looked the guest over, stopping on Syaorin as something dawned on her, "Hey, you're a mouse youkai like Nazrin!"

--

Hinori blushed furiously, almost tempted to drop Hayate and make a run for it, but she stayed where she was keeping her hold on the girl, "Well... uh... I.. uh... just couldn't let you... uh fall..."

---

Deep in the forest, a wolf like girl was crouched on fairly large stone chewing on what could only be identified as a large slab of meat. She was headed to Youkai Mountain to finally see her parents after many years, bringing along someone she considered to be her closest of friend. Of course, at the moment, she was taking a break. Her stomach had demanded food, and she was never one to deny her stomach what it wanted.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Dec 2010, 9:13 pm

Chromia winced in pain when her hand was grabbed. Elisa sure had a strong grip and her voice somewhat scared her too. "Uwaaaah! I give! I give!" she said, tapping on Elisa's back as if she was in some submission hold.

Even Kaon was a little scared of Elisa when she's angry. She laughed nervously and tapped her on the back, shaking a little. "H-Hehe... Elisa-nee, she said she gives up... Please don't hurt me!" she said, pulling her hand back and crouching down, covering her head.

Parsee, meanwhile sighed and put her palm against her face. "I'm so jealous of how persistent you are at saying this... you've said it for the fifth time today."
-------------------

Nazrin crossed her arms and inspected Syaorin thoroughly from head to toe. "Mmm-hmm... Hey, master, I think she's not just an ordinary mouse. There's something a little off about her. It's making my hairs stand a little." she said, then looking at Shou.

Rika smiled and giggled. "Maybe you're just a little uncomfortable of new guests arriving at the temple? Please, I apologize if we are any bother to your affairs. My name is Rika, by the way... Rika Scarlet."
-----------------

Hayate smiled and laughed quietly. "I see..." she stood up on her own and stretched. "Mukyuuun.... I don't think I'll be able to make it back home without falling asleep on the road, ze..." she then started walking again. "Oh well..."
---------------------

There was a soft smacking sound as hit her friend right at the back of the head. "You know... you eat too much and we're wasting time. If you want me to go and see what you want me to see, then let's make it there as soon as possible! I bet my parents are getting worried sick right now... Seriously..." she said as she put her hand in her pocket. Right at that moment, a small book fell out the pocket she put her hand in. Quickly, she somewhat panicked and picked it up, looking around to see if anyone was there and sighing in relief before putting the book back in her pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 10 Dec 2010, 9:23 pm

Kyoko bowed.

"I'm Kyoko Inugami," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 11 Dec 2010, 6:30 pm

Elisa released Chromia's hand once they had gotten a good way from the bridge princess and the oni, it was then she felt Kaon tap her in the shoulder then cower in fear of her. The half vampire reached her hand up and ruffled her cousin's hair with a smile, "Now why would I hurt you?"

"Note to self, never piss off Elisa," Ariane murmured toherself, then turned to Chromia, "Elisa didn't crush your hand too badly, did she?"

- - -

"Nice to meet you Scarlet-san and Inugami-san," Shou replied with a smile as she bowed respectfully to the two, "And what is your name young mouse youkai?"

Syaorin who was staring at Nazrin and Shou in wonder, suddenly jumped when she heard Shou address her, "It's Syaorin To... j-just Syaorin."

"Syaorin? That's a nice name," Shou commented.

- - -

Hinori was dazed for a moment, but quickly shook her head, running after Hayate, "Hey! Uhm.. why don't I walk with you.. just in case you know."

- - -

"Gurk!" Miharu was caught by surprise from the hit her friend dealt her, choking on a piece of meat she had been chewing. She coughed, beating her chest as hard as she could to get the meat down. "Ow... too much tsun tsun, where's the dere dere Reiri? Anyway..." She stood up straight, jumping off the rock, "You can't fly yet so we have one of two choices, I carry you all the way there, or we walk."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 12:48 pm

Kaon stood up and giggled. "Ehehe... Well, Elisa-nee was a little too scary a while ago... I forgot that you won't ever hurt me. I'll trust you on that, Elisa-nee" she said smiling and then moving on to go further down the cave. They still had some more to go before reaching their destination but it won't take too long if they go on now.

Chromia had tears rolling down her eyes as she nursed her hand. She looked at Ariane and sniffled. "It huuuuurts... I think she broke it..." she then surrounded herself in her dark ball (a usual thing she does when she feels threatened) and began to float in what she believes to be the direction they're going. There was a bump sound and she fell to the ground after hitting the ceiling, her eyes in a spiral. "Uuuuuu...."
----------------------

Nazrin looked at Shou. "Oi, Master! Don't ignore me! Don't you think something's a little off with this mouse? It's giving me strange vibes..."

Rika chuckled again and looked at Shou. "I guess whatever those weird vibes are... Ummm... It must be pets, you know? There might be something wrong with miss mouse youkai here." she said, then looking at Nazrin.

"There is NOTHING wrong with me." Nazrin said, sighing. She looked at Kyoko as well. "Those are dowsing rods. Never heard of them?"
-------------------

Hayate looked over at Hinori and chuckled mischievously. "Hmmm? Maybe Hinori-chan's planning something to do while I'm alseep...?" she then continued walking. "It's not like I mind... Hinori-chan's really good at..." she then paused for a moment. "... being a lookout for youkai trying to eat me..."
-----------------

"H-Hey! Shut up! I'm not a tsundere, okay? Geez, you really are the most annoying person ever..." she sighed and crossed her arms. "And I will NEVER in my life let you carry me around.. What am I , luggage?" she said. Something crawled up behind her back and sat on her shoulder. It was the AI that Miharu made.

Miyuki looked at Reiri with her blank expressionless eyes. "Master, is she being a nuisance...?" one of her arms became surrounded with lightning as she looked at Miharu. "Shall I eliminate her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 12 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

"Well I'm sorry if I scared you," Elisa said, then turned her head toward Chromia and Ariane, "Hurry it up you two, quit playing around."

Ariane saluted, a cheeky grin on her face, "Ma'am, yes ma'am!"

----

"Now Nazrin no need to be rude to our guests," Shou said then looked critically at Syaorin, "Though you're right, there is something a little off about the young mouse youkai."

"U-uhm... that might be because I'm only half mouse youkai!" Syaorin said quickly, hoping that would be enough to satisfy their suspicions, "My other parent was a different kind of youkai."

--

Hinori blushed brightly at what Hayate had said, pulling her cap down to hide her embarrassment. Then she heard Hayate finish her sentence and felt even more embarrassed at making such assumptions, "Uhm... yeah.. I won't let anyone eat you..."

--

"Hehehe." Miharu laughed nervously, sweatdropping at her own creation that was now threatenting her, "H-hey! Mi-Miyuki, you can't hurt me! I'm your creator!"

The wolf tengu then chucked her food behind her, "Well in any case, Youkai Mountain is pretty far, and not to mention dangerous to climb. Hmm.... I guess we got no choice," She then suddenly scooped Reiri into her arms carrying bride style. She floated into the air despite whatever struggle Reiri was sure to put up, "Sorry Reiri, but this is the easiest and safest way to travel in Gensokyo."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 12 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

"I've heard of them, but I'm not clear on what they do," said Kyoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Dec 2010, 10:41 pm

Kaon was about to follow along with Elisa when she noticed something. She looked behind her and saw Chromia on the floor. She tugged on Elisa's sleeve and pointed towards Chromia. "Umm... Elisa-nee, she doesn't look too well. I think someone should carry her until she at least regains consciousness."

Chromia was still frozen in her state, dizzy and speaking unintelligibly probably because of the hit on her head from the cave's wall.
----------------

"Maybe?" Nazrin said, still slightly suspicious. "What's your other parent then? I'm just a little curious." she looked at Kyoko again and put her arms on her waist. "Dowsing rods... are used for dowsing. It's pretty much finding things, mostly treasures."

Rika smiled at Nazrin. "Pardon her, miss... She's an idiot."
--------------------

Reiri struggled to get off Miharu. "Gaaaaaaaah! Let me go or I'll make Miyuki shock you!" she said as she flailed her arms. Miyuki kept a close watch, preparing one of her arms by surrounding it with more electricity and looking at Miharu, probably for intimidation. "Let master go..." she said.

Hayate noticed the ruffling of the leaves near her and the voices of some people. "Huh..? I think I hear stuff from behind that forest... I wonder if I should go see..." she said, walking sleepily towards the source of the voices.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:51 pm

Elisa sighed, "Geez, such a pain..." She then walked over to Chromia and slung the girl over her shoulder, carrying her with ease using her vampiric stength, "Hmm... she's lighter than I thought she'd be, considering how much she eats."

---

"I'm... uh..." Syaorin tried to think of something, anything that would take suspicion off of her. She could lie, but she was a terrible liar. Living with a mind reader made lying impossible and she was never able to develop that skill, "Tiger Youkai!" She blurted out and then quickly covered her mouth.

---

"Eh..? Did you think it's a good idea to go towa...?" Hinori began to ask but was interrupted as a wolf tengu carrying what seemed to be a human burst through the bushes, floating a bit off the ground.

"H-hey now, Reiri!" Miharu said trying to keep hold of the struggling human, "It's not safe for a human to just walk around Gensokyo, it's better to fly. And since you can't fly I hafta carry you. I don't see what the big deal is."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Dec 2010, 12:19 am

"Well she is the daughter of Rumia-san... and I think Rumia-san doesn't gain much weight no matter how much she eats. Maybe it's something in her blood or her genes? I wouldn't know, Elisa-nee." Kaon said, giggling. "Although still... Are you going to be fine with meeting Satori-san, Elisa-nee?"
-----------------

"Tiger..." Nazrin said, in a little shock as she looked at Shou. "... youkai...?" she then thought it out a bit and looked at Syaorin. "Wait wait wait wait wait... that's a little too coincidental there. I'm a mouse youkai, master's a tiger youkai, you kids ended up here... is this one of Hijiri-san's tricks again?"

Rika sighed, putting her palm against her face. "Syaorin.... just... wow...."
---------------

"A wolf tengu...?" Hayate said, looking at it. She yawned and then sat down. "I don't see these too often, ze... I wonder why it's carrying a human... and a chibi human on it.... Mukyuu.... I must be dreaming..."

Miyuki saw Hinori and Hayate and she quickly enlarged her lightning-surrounded arm to increase its strength. "Threat detected... command to eliminate, master?" she said with an expressionless voice. "Umm.... your friends, Miharu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Dec 2010, 2:59 pm

Kyoko ignored Rika, and turned to Nazrin.

"So, could those dowsing rods be used to find people?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 13 Dec 2010, 8:59 pm

"I... I don't really know," Elisa admitted honestly, then sighed, "But assuming we ended up in the past, I'm gonna have to suck it up and pretend I don't have any problems."

----

"I'm sorry Rika-san, Kaon-sama says it's bad to lie," Syaorin said looking down in shame at her mistake, "And I always a bad liar anyway...."

"Half tiger... and half mouse....?" Shou said silently to herself, she looked over at Nazrin then toward Syaorin. There was something weird going on, but there was one thing she was sure of, "Nazrin, you as well as I know Hijiri-sama wouldn't pull a trick like this..."

"Pull what trick?" Byakuren asked as she walked into the room carrying a tray with food, laying it on the table.

---

"I don't remember them.." Miharu said looking down at the two, but one of them looks sorta like one of my mamas except with green hair, "Hello there! Are any of you from Youkai Mountain?"

"Huh?" Hinori blinked in confusion then yelled back, "Yeah, I'm a kappa from there."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next