Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Stay Night RP

5 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fate/Stay Night RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Fate/Stay Night RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:39 am

Fujiko watched as her master left out the room in a rush. Hefting a sigh, she laid back on the bed looking up at the ceiling. Her mind drifted slightly, about what had happened earlier. It was a surprise to herself. She knew she was capable of emotions of course, but she had built up such strong walls. As a daughter of a magus family, one falling on hard times at that, she had to learn to devoid herself of emotion. She was a magus, a magus must think with their head not their heart. A magus must keep these things locked away, must keep a professional air. It was what every heir to her line must learn, what they must strive for. But in one swift moment Miho had caused every single wall to crash down and all her emotions to spill out. How? Why? It was incomprehensible. Her father would have been ashamed if he saw such display of emotion as she showed her ojou-sama. No, she mustn't allow it to happen again. She'll have to work harder on locking down those emotions of hers.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:47 am

Alright. She was ready. She could do this. Plus, she'd been in this bathroom way too long. Steeling herself, she splashed more cool water on her face and wiped it off before she exited the room. She was dressed in a pair of long night pants and a large shirt, making her look a bit more childlike, if that were possible. She had folded up her regular clothes, her dress and bra and such, and she held them against her chest as she walked back to the room. Taking a deep breath, she paused in front of the door. "I'm coming in," she announced, her voice smaller than usual. She pushed the door open and went inside, setting her clothes on top of a near-empty shelf in the room. Yawning, she covered her mouth with her hand before going over and sitting on the edge of the bed again.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:11 am

Fujiko, lifted herself up with her elbows and sat up, "Do you want to sleep now Ojou-sama, or do you want something to drink or eat before bed? I'll do whatever is asked of me."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:20 am

The servant girl's words cause Miho to pause and swallow hard, her thoughts instantly taking a nosedive into the corner. By God, why couldn't Fujiko just.. stop.. saying words. Oh right. She should answer the question. Trying to keep her thoughts and words separated, she stuttered slightly as she spoke. "Well, I guess I'm kind of in the mood for yo-.. yogurt! B-but it's a bit too late as night to e-eat or drink anything.. so.. so.. I'm.. j-just going to sleep. Yep." Very smooth. Nice work.

Swallowing hard, she crawled up and bed and tucked herself under the covers on the empty side, facing away from Fujiko. She was basically right on the edge of the bed. Why. Why did she offer to let her stay in the bed too? Horrible decision. Inhaling, her breath caught in her throat for a moment. "G-Good night, Fujiko."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 3:30 am

That was odd. She didn't think Miho liked yogurt. Well she shrugged off that thought she crawled into bed as well. She neither got too close or too far from Miho, unlike the ojou-sama being unbothered by the situation, "Goodnight Ojou-sama, sleep well." She said softly before pulling the covers over herself and prepared to drift off to sleep.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 6:57 am

Rider broke free from Caster's grasp and stood a little bit away, shrugging a bit. He regained his composure and said, with a serious face, "You know, that's a terrible place to keep your potions," He said so so certainly that it would be hard to imagine it was a joke.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:18 pm

Caster was seething, pacing around her room, hands clasped to her sides with her small body shaking. "Who dares.. who dares do something like that to me?! They will taste my wrath! They will feel my fury! They will.." She paused for a moment, seeming to have some sort of epiphany. "Mou.. I knew it! I knew letting your Master in here was a stupid idea!" She had stopped pacing, both angry and uneasy. Who knew if there were more traps in here? Magical traps. Ugh. She looked at Rider again, scowling. "And you! This isn't time for you little jokes! You saw me naked! Naked! I should smite you where you stand!"

--------------------

"Y-yes, good night, you too." Miho spoke softly, pulling the covers up to her neck and trying to calm herself. It seemed like Fujiko hadn't caught onto her little.. slip. it wasn't surprising but thank God. She'd really have to learn to check herself. Stupid Miho. She shouldn't even be having thoughts like that, let alone nearly voicing them. She shouldn't even feel this way. She pulled the covers up over her mouth, frowning as she forced her eyes to shut and tried to eliminate all thought. It didn't take long for sleep to overcome her when she had finally relaxed enough. She had used a lot of her power today, and it had begun to take its toll. As she was sucked into consciousness, she began to snore softly. It was light, and just a small, audible and kind of squeaky intake of breath every so often.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 9:19 pm

Rider frowned, "That's not so bad where I come from to see a woman naked, you know," Then he seemed to notice something.

"Are you trying to say my Master did that to you?" He was indignant, "My master is not so childish! She would never do such a thing ever! If she was angry with you, she'd likely say so directly," he smirked but didn't say the last thing on his mind, which was that his master would also likely do much worse than simply turn her clothes invisible.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 9:30 pm

"Not childish? Your Master is like a little girl trapped in a teenager's body, and you know it! She can't express her feelings correctly besides in bursts of fury or embarrassment. Like a toddler having a temper tantrum." Caster huffed, adjusting her shirt a bit. "It makes sense, nothing like this has happened until she showed up! And she hates me! For no good reason, hnph. I'll show her.. the little.." With a snap of her fingers she summoned her book and opening it, reversing the wart spell it put on her with great irritation before using another spell to teleport into the room with Miho and Fujiko. "You! How dare you boobytrap my room!"

Miho sat up in bed, yanked out of sleep by the yell and staring at Caster with slightly glazed over eyes. She wasn't good at waking up once she had gotten into a deep sleep. "Wuzzutalkin'about?" she said, rubbing her eyes and yawning. She was forced awake quickly though when she was suddenly lifted into the air for the second time that day. "H-Hey! Put me down this instant!" Caster grinned evilly. "In a moment, hime-sama~" With a wave of her hand, Miho landed on the bed again, except this time completely naked. It took her a moment, but Miho reacted with a shrill scream, face bright red as she covered herself.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 9:35 pm

Rider floated up into the room in spirit form before going solid again. He deadpanned, as this was now the second girl he'd seen naked, but this one would be able to actually do something about it.

"Caster!" He shouted, pulling his blade, "You do not assault my master without any evidence that she did a thing!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:21 pm

Fujiko rubbed her eyes as she sat up, having been rudely awakened by the commotion. She quickly looked about the room, taking in the current situation. Her eyes glanced over Miho desperately trying to cover herself. A faint tint of red appeared on her cheeks but otherwise her expression remained neutral, she then moved her gaze to Caster and Rider, eyes narrowing as moved out of the bed. "Caster, I want an explanation and I want it now."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:30 pm

Caster snickered at Miho's reaction. How fun. 'Assault'? That's a bit too strong of a work, don't you think? I merely removed her clothes, so I only hurt her emotionally, not physically." She didn't react much to the sudden show of hostility, and simply turned to face her Master, smiling and clasping her hands in front of her. "I was just getting revenge for the prank she pulled on me, Master. When I entered my room, a bucket of potion fell on me that removed my clothes, so I had to get her back. She must've transported it up there while I wasn't paying attention." Thinking about it, that didn't make much sense put.. it gave her a good enough excuse in her mind to pester Miho.

Miho had moved under the covers again to hide herself, her face red and tears in the corners of her eyes. "I did no such thing.. you.. you bitch!" she screamed, her voice shrill. "Give me my clothes back this instant!" Caster glanced over at Miho and smirked. "You're rather flat-chested for a seventeen-year-old, hime-sama." Miho flushed brighter and gritted her teeth. "Shut up, hypocrite! You look like a thirteen-year-old! Now return my clothes to me!" Caster sighed, mumbling 'alright, alright' as she waved her hand and the nightclothes were returned, nicely folded on the bed. Miho glared at the clothes, then up at Caster. "I hate you so much."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:48 pm

Fujiko stare hardened, turning into an almost deadly glare. She was tired of Casters antics. And she really didn't appreciate having her sleep interrupted. No, Caster would not get off lightly this time... but first... "Bucket of potion? You're really not as smart as you think you are Caster..."

Without another word, she walked past Rider and Caster, stepping out the door, "Taichi, Mai, I know you two are around here watching, come here this instant!"

"Eeep!" Fujiko heard one of the twins yelp as they came out from behind the corner they were hiding.

"I want you two to be honest with me, did you two set the trap in Caster's room?"

The twins shuffled nervously, both looking down guiltily. It was Taichi who spoke first, "Yes Fuji-nee... b-but... We don't like that meanie Baba-san!"

"Yeah! She's always scary and cranky and hanging all over Fuji-nee! We don't like it at all!" Mai added in.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:09 pm

Caster whipped around and glared at the twins when they entered the room. Ah. So it was those too, eh? ".. Baba-san!?" She yelled upon realizing what they had called her. "Why you two little.. agh! How dare you try and play a trick on me!" In her rage, flames appeared around her hands as she stared down at the children. Not only had they made her naked.. but now they called her old! They would pay dearly!

Miho decided to go ahead and slip her clothes back on while everyone was distracted. grabbing the clothes, she slipped them on under the covers and huffed. Stupid Caster. She wasn't idiotic enough to pick on her in her own home. Things like.. this.. would happen. She listened to the twins talk and her eyebrows furrowed in irritation upon hearing the 'hanging all over Fuji-nee' part. That Servant really was overstepping her bounds. Her eyes widened upon seeing Caster's hands burst into flames. "Oy! Don't threaten children!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Rider's eyes widened. He rushed forward and had his sword next to her throat, "Hey! Calm down! A good magic user should never lose her cool this badly!"

On his part, his face was neutral, but his eyes... his eyes were threatening.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

"Move out the way, Rider," Fujiko commanded in a deathly calm, oh so deathly, voice that would have sent shivers down the spine of even the strongest of men. The girl had her eyes hidden behind her bangs, shrouding them in ominous darkness as she stepped toward Caster, "Caster, what was the one thing, the one thing I told you never to allow happen?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:24 pm

Rider gulped a bit as he stepped back. He decided not to be between Fujiko and her pray.

And not just this situation, but likely any and every situation to follow during their relationship.

Not that he'd admit such weakness...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:30 pm

Miho was scared out of mind by that voice, happy as all hell it wasn't directed toward her. She inched out of the way and went to stand behind Rider. "Rider, protect your Master from whatever the hell is about to happen," She said softly, watching Fujiko and Caster from around him. Fujiko was scary when she was angry.

Caster felt a chill run up her spine and the fire instantly vanished. Oh.. by the gods.. she'd really have to learn to think before she acted. She turned around slowly, visibly shaking, an uneasy smile on her face. "A-Ah.. 'N-Never let anything harm your siblings'..?" Her voice was shaky as she repeated one of the first orders she was given after being summoned. "B-but I didn't hurt them! Please.. please g-go easy on me, Master!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:31 pm

Rider nodded, then whispered gently, "Of course, I would never let anything happen to my master,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:43 pm

"You stepped over the line far too many times..." Her voice kept that cold deadliness. The twins themselves were a little scared to see their nee-chan this scary as they went over to Miho and held on to her clothes, hiding slightly behind her.

Fujiko, meanwhile, held up her hand right into Caster's face as it glowed a reddish color, "Folterkammern..." She said the spell softly, now Caster would endure a torture befitting for her that would seem to last 72 hours in the illusion she was now trapped in, but in actuality only lasted a second or two.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:48 pm

Miho put her arms around the twins as a shiver ran down her spine due to the tone in Fujiko's voice. She'd never seen her like this before. It made her want to go home and hide. She couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of pity for Caster being at the receiving end of all this rage.

Caster's eyes went wide and she took a half-step back as her Master raised her hand. "N-No! Please! As soon as the spell was finished, she was transported to some unidentifiable area where she was beaten for what felt like hours.. days. A couple of seconds passed in the real world, and suddenly Caster was on her knees as she returned to consciousness, clutching herself tightly and shaking, head lowered, her entire body in pain. "A-agh.."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

Rider sighed slightly, not sure what had just happened but knowing it would have been something terrible. He decided the best thing to do was to retain his composure, but he decided to keep his sword out anyway....
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:58 pm

Fujiko lowered her hand, her breathes heavy from exerting so much prana at once, "Hah... Caster... from now on you are to obey my every order... no more stepping out of line..."

With that said, her hand glowed where the command seal was at, signifying she had used one of her three commands. She then promptly fell to one knee, her breathing now coming out in short gasps. The twins quickly unlatched themselves from Miho and went to their fallen sister.

"Fuji-nee are you okay?" Mai asked with concern.

Fujiko let out another gasp for breath as she struggled to speak, "Used... hah... more prana than I thought..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:09 am

"O-Of course, Master." Caster said as she struggled to stand, knees shaking so she had to drop down again. Inside her mind, she was screaming and cursing at both Fujiko and herself. She had let herself lose control, and now she had lost her freedom. Her eyebrows furrowed, the only outward sign of her irritation and pain.

Miho remained where she was when the twins when over to their sister, slightly uneasy. She wasn't sure if she should go over and help or leave as quickly as she could. She was scared. Scared of the terrible power Fujiko possessed that far outmatched her own, even when she obviously didn't have enough prana at the moment to do it again. Decided that the twins would take care of their sister, she inched over to Caster, looking at her with pity. She didn't know what happened, but it wasn't good, and to use a command seal like that.. it seemed a tad harsh, even by her standards.

Kneeling, she put one arm under Caster's legs and the other behind her back, then stood, lifting her into the air. She was surprisingly light, and even moreso surprisingly docile. "I'm.. going to bring her back to her room. Rider, help the twins put Fujiko back in her bed and make sure she gets some rest." She opened the door and went out, heading downstairs and bringing the silent and blank-faced Caster into her room, placing her on her bed and getting rid of the final trap spell that activated.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

Rider bowed, "Yes, Master," He picked Fujiko up, expecting no resistance as she was so tired, "There now, you can rest now..." He said, placing her on the bed.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 10:24 am

As Akihiko kept walking down the street, in his mind he felt some what irritated that Archer was following him nearby. He wanted to had sometime alone to forget holy grail war for the moment and all worries. Now the joy of lone evening walk ruined by the fact that he might be attacked suddenly by other servant.

While walking and coming to lamp post he noticed goldish glitter near spot of lamp light. Approaching the glittering piece he picked it up from the ground and turned it around his hand examining it. It looked like shard from ring like object, Cross and "J" letter which was cut from end of circle. He felt flow of prana in the piece but was incomplete sensation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:00 pm

"We may start looking in museums or in possible collectors who might have gotten my ring or the pieces of my sword... However, I don't have much knowledge of this area. As you know, I came from France." she said in a somewhat regretful voice.
-----------------

Shiina went across the halls and knocked on Lancer's doorway. "Are you there? I need to talk to you." she said as she opened his door. "Hey, how long are we planning on sitting here? We might be falling behind..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:58 pm

"Thank you..." Fujiko muttered tiredly at Rider.

The twins had by that point scampered off, a few moments later they returned pulling on the arm of a woman who looked to be in her late 30's. The the very image of an older Fujiko with her clumsily tied back dark brown hair. Except, unlike Fujiko, she did not wear glasses and clearly showed her emotions on her features, right now looking worriedly at the young girl in the bed.

She went to her side, pushing back her bangs with her hand and felt the girl's forehead, "Tsk.. you're running a fever..." The woman shook her head slightly, "You shouldn't have used that spell Fujiko..."

"Ka.. Kaa-san...?" Fujiko asked looking up dazedly at her mother.

"Shh, no need to talk, just rest for now," Fumio said soothingly to her daughter before turning to the twins, "We need to restore some of your sister's prana, you two go in my room and get the dagger, just don't run with it and don't take it out the case, understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," They said in unison as they rushed off to get it.

Fumio then turned to Rider, "You should go on and find your Master, my husband should be down stairs waiting for you two."

---

Archer materialized into form, looking over her Master's shoulder, "What's something like that doing out here?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 14 Mar 2011, 4:13 pm

Miho sighed as she laid Caster on her bed. Caster was awake, her eyes open, but she said nothing, obviously still feeling the effects of whatever Fujiko had put her through. "You brought that on yourself, you know. You need to behave better." Miho pulled the covers down and took Caster's shoes and such off, leaving her in her underwear. She looked so childlike, or like a doll. it was eerie. She tucked the Servant in. "I know you don't really sleep, but you need some rest after that so.. just close your eyes and relax. I won't let Fujiko near you or you near Fujiko, so it'll be calm the rest of the night." Caster looked up at Miho, said nothing, and closed her eyes.

Shaking her head, she decided she should go check on Fujiko too, even though she was still a bit wary. She left the room and closed the door behind her gently, heading over toward the stairs.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 14 Mar 2011, 9:18 pm

"Miho-sama?" A voice said from down the stairs. There at the bottom of stairs stood a tall, lanky man with jet black hair and a pair of square rimmed glasses. He had an intense gaze about him, very similar to Fujiko.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next