Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Stay Night RP

5 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fate/Stay Night RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Fate/Stay Night RP

Post by Guest Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:31 am

Akihiko finished his food much faster than Archer, could have been that he wasn't so hungry since he didn't take so much.

----

There was large scroched area at Berserker's stomache. The attack's did some damage but not much since he had resistance to magic. The attack angered Berserker even further and started to pull the chains which were wrapped around his arms and leg's. Several pull's the left hand chain broke, he then used his free left hand to rip right hand chains off with success now roaring at Caster and Rider, while trying to pull leg's free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 10 Mar 2011, 9:28 pm

Joshua shook his head, "No, we're leaving now," He knew that facing two servants would be too difficult, and he was losing his hold on Berserker now. Rather than risk anything, he said a chant and sent a few gusts of wind forward controlling his marker causing it to draw a rough symbol on the ground around Berserker. His head hurt from the amount of concentration it took.

As Berserker broke through the chains, a great deal of wind whipped up and surrounded Berserker. "BERSERKER! Let the winds take you!" He knew he'd have to command, or he might ignore it.

It would teleport him and replace him with a mailbox that is right next to Joshua. Joshua was also standing on another symbol, ready to use it to escape with both him and Berserker.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 10 Mar 2011, 9:34 pm

Seemed they were leaving. Good. That meant the battle was over, for now. After all, they weren't ordered to pursue, only to come back to their Master's sides. Moving to Rider's side, she put up a couple more barriers, just as a precaution. She looked at the other Servant, a pleasant smile on her face.

"Once these two leave, I believe we should go back to our Masters, yes?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 10 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

Rider considered. "Yeah, I guess so," He didn't like the taste of letting his enemy escape. Then again, if Berserker refused... he hoped he would, because then they might be able to turn Berserker on his master...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2011, 7:11 pm

Saber knocked on Misaki's door before entering. She had been patrolling around the place, hiding somewhere to look at the competition first before she could do anything. She was, of course, without any of her weapons yet. It left her somewhat concerned that they might be attacked and she would not have something to defend them properly if that did happen. All she was waiting for was for her master to get ready. She entered his room and spoke in a clear but still polite voice. "I believe that we should start searching for the pieces of my sword and my ring. We are completely defenseless without those artifacts. Are you prepared?"
------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Kumori Manor, Shiina was sipping her tea in her room and sitting near a stained glass window. It had an elegant design of a tall rose with its thorny vines surrounding it. She felt slightly at peace. She was just done from her daily studies and she felt that she was finally ready for that day. She had just summoned a servant a few days back, and she decided that her servant, like her, might want to take action as well. She stood up and put her tea aside, opening the doors to the hallways and looking around to see if he was there.

Last edited by CathyTheReaper on Sun 13 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 12 Mar 2011, 1:16 pm

"Thank you..." Fujiko said softly as her shoulders slumped and the tension ebbed away. It was surprisingly comforting to have her master hug her like this. A sudden impulse, and she returned the hug, wrapping her arms around the other girl.

"Ojou-sama is an important person..." She said barely above a whisper, "She shouldn't forget that..."

---

"Yum! Master's food is the best!" Archer said as she patted her now full tummy. "Hey Master, why aren't you eating much?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:01 pm

Miho couldn't help but smile affectionately as the servant girl. It felt nice.. doing this. Helping. Being kind. She was about to rest her chin on the slightly taller girl's shoulder when she realized something. She was hugging her back. She had made herself too vulnerable. Abort, abort! Clearing her throat, the ojou released the hug and took a swift step back, forcing a harsh end to the affection. She was flushed, even the tips of her ears were pink, and she was looking away from the other girl, biting down on her lower lip for a moment before speaking.

"O-of course I know that. At least, now I do. A-anyway, I told you I'll be better about it now, so there's n-no need to get all.. touchy-feely. I o-only helped you calm back down so you would be too emotionally unstable to protect me, okay?" She voice wavered in places as she spoke, but she tried to sound stern otherwise. Turning to face away from Fujiko, she clutched a fist against her chest. Uff.. being so close to her had made her stomach tight up in knots.. and the redness still wouldn't go away.

She needed to change the subject. Quickly. "W.. where have Rider and Caster gotten off to? I thought they were supposed to be following us soon after they left. Tsk. I bet it's Rider's doing.. I can already tell from his personality that he's stubborn and always itching for a good battle. A bit like me, I suppose."

Last edited by Molly on Sat 12 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:32 pm

"Raagh!...." Berserker roared couple times, before letting out low growl and allowed wind to pick him up from the spot. Appearing next to his master.

----

"I'm......i'm not really hungry now...i think i'll go have a walk. Get some fresh air." He said bit relucantly heading to front door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 12 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

Joshua bowed to his opponents, "Until next we meet. I hadn't expected a team of servants to come after me..." His smile was calm and simple. Suddenly the wind whipped up around both him and Berserker, and they vanished from the spot, being replaced by trees that clearly had been uprooted recently.

Rider sighed, "Ah well. Suppose we return to our masters then?" He said, looking at Caster.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 12 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

"Yes, finally. Here, I'll handle it." Walking over next to Rider, she held one hand down toward the ground, causing a magic circle to appear beneath her and Rider. At the same time, at Fujiko's home, a magic circle appeared in the same room as Fujiko and Miho were in, off to the side a bit in a clear area of the room. "Close your eyes, this'll be bright." Snapping her fingers, the two were engulfed in a flash of light, the magic circle disappearing below them. Just a couple moments later, the two ere suddenly standing in Fujiko's home above the magic circle there, which slowly faded. "Master, Miho-hime, we have returned." She curtsied, smiling at the two. Taking in Miho's appearance, her smile turned into a smirk. "I do so hope we aren't interrupting anything."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 12 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

Rider shook his head, "Jeez, Castalian Spring Guardian was left behind..." He then regained his composure, kneeled, and said, "Master, we have returned. I regret to inform you both escaped," and he did look apologetic for it.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 12 Mar 2011, 9:42 pm

Misaki rolled onto his back and looked up at Saber with lazy, half-hooded eyes. "How annoying," he muttered and then sighed. "A guy like me able to summon a class like you. Ironic..." He sighed again and scratched his head. "I guess I'm as prepared as I'll ever be. But where do we start looking?"

~

Lancer was in his assigned room, sipping some green tea that he made himself. He felt a little out of place in the modern mansion, him being Chinese and all, but he would adapt. Besides, this modern world look very interesting, so very different from his time.

Last edited by Emo Girl on Mon 14 Mar 2011, 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 12 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

When Miho pulled back, Fujiko had visibly frowned before going back to her nuetral expression she was so known for. She bowed, "I apologize for my indiscretions, Ojou-sama. I'll keep my emotions in check next time."

It was then Caster and Rider arrived. Acting as if nothing had happened, the dark haired girl turned to her Servant, "You are late..." She said simply.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 12 Mar 2011, 10:12 pm

Caster smiled at her Master, going over and giving her a small hug around the shoulders. "Aw, Master, were you worried about me? Sorry, but Rider decided to pursue his stubborn streak and wait until Berserker either left or attacked to decide." she released her Master, allowing her spellbook, which was hovering next to her, to dissipate and vanish completely. "Luckily, besides them getting away, there were not further complications."

---------------------

Miho's complexion had returned to normal a bit after Caster and Rider appeared, though her expression did harden at Caster's sudden affection before it returned to normal. Tsking, Miho walked over to Rider and lightly smacked him on the head. "It's alright, Rider. It was my foolishness that got us into this in the first place. I'm glad you came back unharmed." She took a step back and covered her mouth as she yawned, glancing outside. "Well, I suppose I will head home for the night Fujiko, Caster. Thank you once again for the help."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 12 Mar 2011, 10:24 pm

Rider smirked slightly, but stayed formal as he stood, "If it would please my master, I'd prefer we got home quickly. We're both short on prana and I can run faster than Master can," He said so with his out-of-battle style of formality, but it had an unplacable edge.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:06 pm

"If you rather, you can stay here," Fujiko interjected, having ignored Caster's affections, seeing them for what they truly were. "I don't think it's safe for you two to go out while Berserker and his Master is still out there. Miho can stay in my room for tonight, I'll sleep on the couch"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Rider nodded, "Yes, I like that idea. We should stay here, and my Master would obviously get the best bed available," He stated it like it was absolute fact that could not be denied.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:16 pm

Miho seemed to ponder the idea for a moment. It made sense. She didn't particularly want to be alone after nearly dying twice in one day, either. She new Rider was capable of protecting her, but still. Glancing over at Rider, she raised an eyebrow at his.. enthusiasm. "Alright. Rider seems to think it's a good idea, and I don't see anything wrong with it." She turned back around fully to face Caster and Fujiko, bowing very slightly. It was right to be respectful if someone was allowing you to stay in their home, after all. "Than I will be staying here tonight." Caster looked less than enthusiastic. Rolling her eyes, she let out a sigh. "Fun. Glad you have you, Miho-hime. it'll be like a sleepover," she said, her voice monotonous.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:41 pm

"Very well, if you follow me I'll lead you to my room," Fujiko replied with a bow, before leading her ojou-sama up the stairs. In the corner of her eye, she saw the twins scamper away from Caster's room. She wondered what they could have been up to but gave it no more thoughts as she arrived at her room. She opened the door and motioned Miho to follow, "This is my room, Ojou-sama. I hope it will be satisfactory until tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll head down to the living room for rest."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:52 pm

Her servant still bowed and such in her own home. She wasn't sure if that made it seem more familiar here, or made her feel more out of place. Silently, she followed Fujiko up the stairs, entering the room after her. Looking around, she clasped her hands behind her back. It was a good room. obviously nothing like her own but.. good. It still felt odd to be staying somewhere else and taking someone's room, though. "Hn. I don't know, Fujiko. it feels a little.. off.. that You don't get to stay in your own bed," she said softly, going over and sitting on the edge of it.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 12 Mar 2011, 11:56 pm

Joshua was breathing heavily. He'd used too much Prana. He steadied his breathing as he looked around.

He and Berserker had appeared in front of a small hut in the middle of a forest. The place looked run down rather badly, but it was remote.

"Less than satisfactory, but it will do, eh Berserker?" He asked, laughing at the idea he'd respond with something of a proper response. At this point, he had taken back all his prana that he had given to try and make sure Berserker wasn't completely crazy, but also because he was tired.

"I'll need to regain Prana," He said, as he looked at a path that led to a rather reputable bordello. "Berserker, you rest here until I return," As he walked, he felt pain in his spine, and in his arms. He had truly used too much, but he'll be fine as long as his legs and lower torso stay fine. He walked on, his face clearly sallow. He didn't enjoy this as much as some men, but he knew he might have to do this which is why he set this up ahead of time.

---

Rider followed his master to her room, so as to get a layout, just in case. He doubted that Berserker would attack again, but there is a good chance that someone else might notice two servants in one house. He then said, "Master, I'll find a place to rest that will give everyone some privacy," He wasn't one not to notice he was the only male here, "If it doesn't bother you, Fujiko-san, I will check out the rest of the house before resting," He bowed to both before walking out of the room.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:08 am

Fujiko nodded her approval to Rider before turning back to Miho, "It is fine, you are my guest. It would not be right to allow you to sleep anywhere else besides on a bed."

---

"Well then," She then began to fade away, transforming to spirit form. Her voice sounded to her master, but no one but him would hear it, "I'll go with you!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:13 am

Miho nodded to Rider, smiling softly. "Alright, Rider. Good night." Waving bye to her Servant, she turned to attention back to Fujiko. "True, but it's your home, and therefore you should sleep on a bed." Getting back up, she looked at the bed, hands on her hips. It wasn't like it was a particularly smaller bed. Smaller than she was used to personally but.. you could easily fit two people on here. "We can just both sleep here, can't we?" Her face betrayed no embarrassment or anything like it. Maybe she was learning something from Fujiko.

-----------

Caster opted to stay downstairs as the others went upstairs. Getting her book back out, she did her nightly routine of putting up simple wards and barriers around the hope, small ones that didn't use much prana and served more as a warning system than a strong defense. Glancing upstairs, she saw Rider coming down, nodding to him as she finished up.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:20 am

Rider nodded back, "So, do you expect any attacks tonight?" He asked.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:33 am

"If that is what Ojou-sama wants then I will comply," Fujiko stated simply. It then occurred to her that she was still wearing her servant's uniform. Silently she walked over to her dresser and rummaged through it, pulling out a few articles of clothing for night wear. She then proceeded to unbutton her shirt, her back facing Miho.

"Would you like a change of clothes, as well?" She asked without turning around, proceeding to change clothes without a care that the other girl was in the room, "I could find something suitable for Ojou-sama after I'm finished with this."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:43 am

Caster shook her head. "Not really, but I like to be prepared, either way." She stretched her arms above her head for a moment and rolled her shoulders. "Feel free to stay wherever, even n my room. It's closest to the Masters' room, and I don't really sleep, just sort of lounge in my chair. It's up to you." Shrugging, she left Rider to his own devices, walking into her room.

------

She could never tell what was going on in Fujiko's head. Her mind drifted back to, well, not too long ago, when she had ended up crying her arms. And now.. she was professional again, as unreadable as ever. She guessed it was her own fault for that.. stupid. "Good." she said, still distracted by her thoughts, watching Fujiko without particularly meaning to. She didn't snap out of it until she realized that Fujiko was taking her shirt off. Right there. Blushing brightly, she quickly turned around, facing the opposite wall, eyes wide. "Y-yes. Thanks," she said shortly, not trusting her voice.

Oh dear God. Did she really have to change there? Right there? She could feel her face heat up, her ears red again. How unbecoming. She willed herself to calm back down. She was just changing clothes.. it was no big deal.. she hadn't turned around or anything and she was facing the other direction. She was alright. Taking a deep, shaky breath, she placed her hands on her face for a moment, trying to cool her cheeks down with the cold.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Mar 2011, 12:55 am

"alright if you insist... " Akihiko said, as he started placing on his shoes. he opened the front door and head out closing door behind him. Knowing Archer wouldn't need any in her spirit form. As he walked dow the walk way he felt the cold breeze blowing through the area makig it bit chilly and good night for stroll.

---

Berserker, changed into his spirit form. To regain mana which was lost, and to recover from few deep scratches. Sitting down meditating position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:00 am

Rider smirked as Caster opened the door. He changed his face immediately into one that was proper.

He didn't say anything to her. No, he decided not to say a single thing as Caster opened the door.

No, he didn't even budge as a bucket came crashing down, spilling some sort of potion all over Caster...

But try as he might, he couldn't help but laugh at the result.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

After undressing down to her underwear and slipping on her night clothes, Fujiko went back through the dresser pulling out some of her clothes that she hoped would fit Miho. She then walked over to her ojou-sama holding the clothes to her, seeming as if she didn't notice the other girl's embarrassment. "Are these clothes okay, Ojou-sama?"

--

Archer remained in complete hiding with her spirit form. But kept alert in case another Servant and Master came along.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:17 am

Caster didn't react much at first. She just stood there, her clothes dissolving as the potion dripped off of her. Steadily, her expression turned from one of bewilderment to rage, and then finally embarrassment upon hearing the laughter. Whipping around, she had covered herself with her hands, and was now glaring at Rider. "Oh yes. Very funny. Laugh at the short girl without any clothes on. Ass!" Swinging her foot out, she hooked her door and then kicked it closed, slamming it in Rider's face. Huffing, she summoned a new set of clothes on herself using her spellbook, then opens the door again, yanking Rider inside and shoving him into the room.

-------------

"They'regreatthanks." she said, quick enough for it to sound like one word. She stood swiftly. "I'll.. bebackshortly." Turning, she stepped past Fujiko and out of the room searching for a bathroom and slipping inside once she found it, shutting and locking the door before she released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. Calming herself down, she changed her clothes then ran some cold water in the sink, splashing it on her face. "Alright.. it's fine.. it's just Fujiko. She cares about me, but not like that, and stuff that this doesn't bother her at all. So it's fine. Relax." She gave herself a pep-talk in the mirror. It didn't help much.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next