Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The War of Us

+6
Tom
Dr. Phazon
The Wicked Xen
RandomHyuuga
ScorpionWins
Simply David
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The War of Us - Page 5 Empty Re: The War of Us

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 4:21 pm

Wasting no time, Phazon quickly leapt down from the hole in the ceiling, onto David's back. Tackling him onto the edge of the sidewalk, Phazon grabbed the back of David's head and shoved it into the sewer water, using his immense strength to hold it under the surface, and dug his fingers into the concrete of the sidewalk with his other hand to help keep himself from being tossed off. 'Sorry about this!'
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 May 2011, 4:27 pm

With my face in what was perhaps years-old poo and piss, my thinking wasn't completely clear. However, survival instincts kicked in as I transformed my Ring into a blade, and held the swift little sword in reverse. I stabbed backwards, hoping to get Phazon.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 4:31 pm

Grunting in pain, Phazon took the stab and did nothing to stop it except squeeze David's underwater head harder and lean on him with more of my weight to force whatever air he had in his lungs out. 'The sooner he's dead, the sooner I can get rid of that knife!' thought Phazon, screwing an eye shut and forcing himself to continue through the pain.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 May 2011, 4:35 pm

I at this point realised he wasn't giving up, and resorted to what is basically a last resort.

I activated my Giga Boost, increasing my Strength by ten. With what is now 20 Strength I smashed my hands into the concrete below me, and began ripping it apart, attempting to create a fall from which this would turn into an underwater battle with a sword stuckin Phazon's side. It should give me SOME advantage at least, and if not I was going to drown anyway....
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 4:46 pm

'Geh, hell!' Phazon began swearing in his head as we watch David begin to tear at the walkway beneath them. 'Damn it, I have to hurry this up before he gets loose!' Speedily, Phazon quickly tightened his grip further, holding down on David's head even harder, until his skull caved under the pressure and collapsed, killing him instantly and relieving him of being in that nasty water.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 03 May 2011, 5:16 pm

Having heard the large explosions and then the quiet, Kage assumed whatever battle happened in that area was over.

Dashing back to Insanity District at top speed (mostly out of fear of whatever caused the explosions) Kage noted the presence of one other person - Flame.

"I'm going to enjoy this..." From atop a building, Kage threw as many throwing knives as he could at Flame. Since he could create more, and because he had high agility, he wound up throwing almost one hundred at Flame, each of which turned into ten as it left his hand, totaling one thousand.

"Unlimited Knife Works, biatch."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 May 2011, 6:08 pm

Suddenly a bat was swung sending a shock wave of power that deflected the knives coming toward her and sent them back towards the assailant who threw them. "How bout Unlimited Kissmyass Works, biatch.

"You alright there Whitey?" She asked the male beside her. Flame wasn't one to let her friends get hurt.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 03 May 2011, 6:11 pm

Kage's eyes widened considerably when the knives were sent flying back.

In an instant he flipped over the side of the building and landed on the ground seconds later. He shot forward and practically flew up the side of the building Flame and White were on, drawing his scimitars.

"Melee time!" He shouted, dashing towards Flame and swinging both of his blades in a downward 'X' shape at her.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 6:18 pm

"Eh..." sighed Phazon, pulling David's body out of the water and back onto the walkway. Grunting while doing so, Phazon was breathing a little heavy from the stab wound. Since David's knife had disappeared, the wound was already starting to heal from Phazon's Level 4 Health Regen. It wouldn't take too long to fix itself up.

"Sorry about all that business, David." apologized Phazon to the headless corpse in front of him, legitimately sounding sorry about it. "I'm just doing what we all have to do now." he continued, standing up and brushing himself off. Phazon had turned off his sense of smell beforehand, so the stink of the sewer didn't bother him as he sat down against the wall and rested for a few moments while his wound healed.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 May 2011, 6:29 pm

Flame had already had a barrier around her the whole time, protecting her from the slash. Just as he attacked, before he could react properly, she had formed a barrier around him, greatly restricting his movement with it's small space. Two hits and he would be free. She'd have to work quickly then if she wanted to stop him from killing her. "Asta la vista, Kage. Maybe you'll do better in the next life."

With that she cocked her shotgun and fired at the younger male in front of her at point blank range.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 03 May 2011, 6:31 pm

"I hate you." At that, the bullets impacted Kage, killing him instantly.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Tue 03 May 2011, 6:35 pm

Ran stared at Spidey. "An alliance? Sure, why not? Please don't randomly backstab me, sensei," she said as she stood up.

She walked over to him and poked his face. "Now what?"
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 6:38 pm

Picking himself back up, Phazon took began walking off, holding his wound lightly- it was almost healed, but still a little tender. He stopped, though, and looked over his shoulder.

A short time later, a random manhole cover was lifted from the ground slightly, and David's corpse was tossed out of the sewer, before Phazon retreated back into hiding.

'Right, now that that's been taken care of, I should get moving.' Deciding to take advantage of the sewer systems, Phazon trekked westward, towards his other new territory, 104 Building. 'That's probably the safest place for me to hang out, at least until I decide what to do next.'
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Tue 03 May 2011, 6:56 pm

Slave waited patiently in the 104 Building district. Someone would come... oh yes they would... Slave felt the gatling gun in their hands as they patrolled. Oh yes indeed, someone would come, and someone would die.

Slave hoped it would be someone else.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 May 2011, 8:01 pm

As I arose from the rubble, I shook myself off. "Heheh, now THIS time, I'll fight for myself,"

I sighed, "Though it sucks. I've died twice. I doubt anyone else has died twice yet. And I've failed to kill TWICE, not counting Kage...."

"Well, I have two choices. Hunting down Phazon, or trying to find the one who assassinated me...unfortunately, I doubt that that person is still in the same territory. It's been a while already..."

I Screamed out, and began running south. "Fuck all that, if I see Phazon I'll kill him, but I need some territory!" I dashed down into Boom Town, then headed west. My speed was such that cars flipped over and windows shattered as I passed, but my own body was immune to any effect as it was my own speed.

I was now in West Exit Bus Terminal. I slowed down to a stop, and looked around. "HAHAHA! I ended up hunting down Phazon anyway...." I sighed. Whatever, killing him here would result in quite th reward.

"PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOON!" I shouted out, "I WILL DESTROY YOU! GET OUT HERE WITH YOUR HEALTH BOOST AND BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 8:33 pm

By the mystical intervention of a power and will far greater than that of "limitations of sound travel by physics", David's proclamation some how reached Phazon's ears. And, for the fact that he suddenly felt incredibly invigorated by another mystical power called "CAPS LOCK", he felt inclined to proceed to take this battle with something he usually liked to refer to as "reckless and wild abandon". And as most people would also note as they watched him run towards the Shibu Department Store through the sewers, also a fair bit of insanity.

"GGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Once out of 104, he quickly made a change of stats to help him get to his goal faster.

[Stat Spread (65):
Health: 1
Physical Attack Strength: 1
Physical Defense Strength: 4
Running Speed: 30
Agility: 30
Magical Defense: 0]

Grabbing David's corpse from where he left it, Phazon picked it up with a maddened look, tossing his arm around David's old shoulder and leaning back, throwing out an arm in front of them and motioning to the horizon. "You and me, buddy- we're going places!" Changing position to hold the corpse upright, Phazon suddenly let go it. But, before it could fall, Phazon vanished and a sonic boom roared out through the city.

The corpse, appearing to move on its own, jumped skyward just like Mario, only much higher than even the plumber could hope for. With the angle of the Sun, David's corpse cast a shadow on David, and with it silhouetted against his vision, it looked very dramatic, before it came crashing towards David. Landing a few yards away from the living David, the dead David raised a hand in a "Bring it." gesture, before it turned around and ran away at remarkable speed.

And all the while, sonic booms deafened the whole city with their roar.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:38 pm

"yeah i'm alright..." White responded, he had been able to deflect few knifes away with his wazikashi. He noticed how Flame had put barrier around her When KAge came at her with scimitars. both blades blocked and soon after shotgun to Kages face White gave a long whistle." That was fast." He said imressed before taking out his Railgun and removed melted rails and placed new one in place "reloading" the railgun.

He placed Railgun away and Wazikashi on sheath before talking to Flame. " So...David is next destination?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 May 2011, 11:48 pm

"Naw, changed my mind," Flame said placing the shotgun into it's hoister behind her back, "I have a feeling David's gonna be a bit preoccupied for awhile. I think for now we should find Ran-cah."

She then snapped her finger and a platform-like barrier formed for her to step on. She then motioned for White to step on it as well, "On the way there, I need you to explain to me what this world is and what's going on as best you can."

As soon as she was sure White was on the platform, it floated up into the air, hovering there for a moment before moving towards Miyashita Park.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:58 pm

White stepped on the plafform and began to explain the situation as much as he could. He watched how the city below them went past when they floated toward Miyashita park. He touched his own shoulder, the bullet David had shot on his shoulder was still there, aching a bit slowly pushed out by healing flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 12:15 am

"Ah so they're fighting over territories," Flame said after hearing White's explanation. They were now over the park and the platform began to slowly lower down onto the ground, "I see, so that means I must have gotten a territory from Kage... hrm..."

Once close enough the ground, Flame stepped down and waited for White to do the same, "Alright then, after we find Ran-cah and ask her to form an alliance with us, we'll head to my new territory. I'm the one with the least to lose, so it seems to be the most logical move."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 04 May 2011, 8:53 am

In a moment of boredom, Tom, having spawned near Flame and run around trying to find people, decided to follow her and disable her abilities.

Last edited by Tom on Wed 04 May 2011, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 04 May 2011, 12:12 pm

Spidey smiled.

"I...have no idea," he said. "I was thinking we could gang up on Kage,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 1:27 pm

"what if she has already formed an alliance with someone else and won't agree to join, althou i suspect that she will agree to join..." White said. " true it seem's logical choice."

"Now...where she might be...." White wondered out loud as he took couple steps, lookig around. "Any ideas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 04 May 2011, 3:14 pm

I was incredibly wierded out by what I saw...it suddenly occurred to me though.

Whoever was coming was DEFINITELY the one who assassinated me. But they had insane strength! Now they're moving so fast they're creating sonic booms!

"Definitely stat manipulation," I said aloud, now excited. I wondered if they'd try to outspeed me...

I spun around and kept my eyes on everything as best I could, though due to the sounds I heard I was pretty sure they'd be coming from that direction.

Suddenly remembering the assassination, I ran up to the top of a nearby building. "Heheh, from up here it won't matter what they do..." I watched and waited.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 3:14 pm

"Ah, well even so, I'm sure that whoever she may or may not have aligned with will want to join us," Flame said, but then glanced over her shoulder, spotting a certain pest following them, "Oh that fucking bastard... White, find Random, bring her to my territory. I'm making sure that cockroach doesn't get his way."

She then ran off as fast she could into the nearest building. She wasn't going to let White or anyone else see what she was about to do, "Welp, who would have thought my first death would be suicide.... oh well..." She cocked the shot gun and aimed it under her jaw, "This better not hurt like a bitch...."

Throughout the park, a gunshot could be heard, and the one known as Flame had died.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 04 May 2011, 3:20 pm

"Whoops, looks like I annoyed Flame." Tom muttered happily, sprinting after White and eventually reaching him. He maintained the cancel to prevent sneak attacks and White's teleporting. "Sup Whitey. Rematch, I want revenge!" And with that, he lept forward and attacked the Railgun with Break.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 3:27 pm

"wha- Wait!" Before he could say anything Flame ran off. "Sod it!!"

"Raan!! Ran-chan!!! Ran! You here?!" White called out as he kept wandering around. He then heard talking from nearby building. "Ran? you in here? I want to talk to you.." White said calling out carefuly since he might get killed as soon as he shows his face.

Tom suddenly appeared behind. White spun around taking out railgun using it as shield. But soon as Toms Blade touched railgun railgun disapeared. His eyes widened from suprise and jumped bag to gain distance and noticed that his teleportation wasn't working. "What the hell...." White growled as he pulled out his Wazikashi an took stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Wed 04 May 2011, 5:47 pm

Wild and reckless abandon. Wild and reckless abandon. Wild and reckless abandon...

[Stat Spread (65): 0
Health: 1 + 5
Physical Attack Strength: 40
Physical Defense Strength: 10
Running Speed: 11
Agility: 3 + 5
Magical Defense: 0]

Phazon didn't hesitate after seeing David ascend to the top of the building. He probably thought he was safe up there. Already at the base of the building when his offensive systems we operating at high level, Phazon grappled against the side of the building. In a moment, he was screaming in animalistic fury as he ripped the whole building right from its foundation, and threw it straight up, sky-high.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 04 May 2011, 5:55 pm

Tom shot at White as fast as he could, creating a shockwave to break his guard, and then struck with his sword in a feint, before flipping over and slashing at his back.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 04 May 2011, 5:58 pm

I suddenly felt the building under me begin to vibrate, before flying into the air.

I smiled, and ran down the side of the building. When I reached the bottom of the building, it was already a good distance in the air. I saw Phazon down on the ground, and activated my effect, slowing him down. I pushed off the bottom of the building, "MACH ONE DOWN STRIKE!" I came down at him a the speed of sound, punching and creating a massive crater with the force of the shockwave and sonic Boom.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum