Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The War of Us

+6
Tom
Dr. Phazon
The Wicked Xen
RandomHyuuga
ScorpionWins
Simply David
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The War of Us - Page 4 Empty Re: The War of Us

Post by Simply David Sun 01 May 2011, 1:15 am

My face failed to hide my surprise as the dynamite came back towards me. Fire engulfed it as it came flying towards me and I had to perform a backflip to try to avoid it. Unfortunately, I lacked such speed when I had no previous expectation of it. Had I ACTUALLY been smart about this, I'd have already been moving so that I could run away.

I was on my hands when it got me, blowing my body apart as it suddenly hit a wall, finishing the job. I was dead, and rather instantly.

Last edited by Simply David on Sun 01 May 2011, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Sun 01 May 2011, 1:24 am

Ran looked up and didn't have enough time to react before she was pelted with throwing knives. "GAH! OW!" She dropped the flame thrower and tried to shield herself from the knives. She fell over and put her arms over her head, waiting for Kage to just kill her already. Her eyes were closed, but she knew that she was being cut apart with those weird scimmy things.

A few seconds later, she was a lifeless corpse. One that didn't have all of her body parts attached anymore.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 01 May 2011, 1:29 am

Kage looked down at the body of Random.

"...I CLAIM THIS TERRITORY IN THE NAME OF MARS!" He noticed that he was covered in blood. "...ew. Well, I'm off to go kill more things!" Kage turned towards Insanity District. There were people there, he remember from before he died.

He leaped to the top of a building and ran off.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sun 01 May 2011, 1:49 am

Easily being able to shrug the blast off even if he hadn't raised his shield, Phazon was completely unharmed by the explosion. After the blast settled, he lowered his shield and looked at the bloody smear that was left of David. Phazon sighed as he shook his head. "We don't see each other for months, and we just end up fighting like that." Feeling a little sorry for David, but knowing he would just come back good as new, Phazon ignored his remains. The shield slimmed back down into sword form, before retracting back into his forearm.

Putting a hand to the side of his head, Phazon pulled up a digital map of the city in his vision. The West Exit Bus Terminal had already turned a dark shade of blue. "Looks like I have another piece of territory now." Closing out the map, I turned around and began walking towards the Trial of the Sinner, stopping a little outside of the entrance.

"Hmm..." I reached out a hand, watching as the space in front of me rippled when my finger connect with it. "This is the barrier, then?" I asked myself as I put a hand against it and give it a good push. 'It's pretty solid...' Crouching down to the ground, I rip out a chunk of concrete at the base of the barrier and push my hand into the hole. 'It goes underground, too.'

"Looks like there's no simple loop hole to get past this barrier. I'll have to play the game just like everyone else..." I say, getting up and dusting off my knee. Turning around again, I look at the expanse of city before me. 'Now, I need a good way to get around this place and to some other territories. Preferably without being seen. Hmm...' I look around, thinking, before an idea comes to mind. "Ah, that should work..."
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 5:18 am

White stopped on his tracks, slid bit as he tried to stop arm's wide trying to keep balance. Moving quickly back trying to avoid the "sticky arse" dodgin down. unaware the sticky got stuck on the pillar right behind him as he stood up raising his blade." This time i will i stay to see that slash get connected well and put more strengh into it. Or i will simply stab through your throath." He said getting ready to dash.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 01 May 2011, 9:46 pm

Kage, from a top a building, looked down at Insanity District.

"Eeny, meeny, miney... you." Kage muttered, and grinned, throwing a dagger aimed at Tom's head.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 02 May 2011, 12:45 pm

Tom flung his arm out, and the centre of gravity shifted, moving everything, including people to a point five metres away from Tom. Then, he fired his Arse Cannon repeatedly, hoping the large explosion would take someone out. "MUHAHAHAHA!"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 2:24 pm

"Maniac!" White exclaimed as he turned around running away from the explosion using his teleportation and jumping out from building through hole in the wall. " that building won't take much of those explosions and i'm in disadvantage in there..." White muttered. taking distance from the hole and preparing to attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 May 2011, 10:42 pm

Emo gritted her teeth, the scratch on her face stinging slightly.

"We'll see about that," she muttered as Rayne ran from her. She lifted her hand and immediately the shadows that littered the street shot out from the ground in long tendrils, snapping at Rayne and trying to wrap themselves around her. "You can't escape from the shadows!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 10:54 pm

Rayne gasped and yelped, jumping and trying to avoid the shadows as fast as possible. Unfortunetly, one of the shadows caught onto her ankle and she screamed, falling to the ground with a grunt. Feeling the black tendril pulling her back, she shrieked and dug her nails into the ground, trying to stop from her fate. "Nooooooo~!" she cried pulling out Zangestu. "I have to go to my last resort~!"
Closing her eyes, in the final seconds where she was close to Emo, she muttered, "Ban....kai." A mass spiritual pressure erupted in the area and Rayne was able to snap out of her hold and skidded away for a small moment before the debris and smoke cleared. She was glaring at Emo, a long cloak whistling in the wind as she held the light fully black sword within her hand. She then said, "Tensa...Zangestu." A smirk appeared on her face and she chuckled, "Well...looks like now we're evenly matched. Don't you think, Emo-chan?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 May 2011, 11:07 pm

Emo's eyes widened when Rayne went bankai.

"Oh shit..." she said, holding her scythe at the ready as the shadows sunk back. "I certainly hope you don't have a hollow side to you..." She paused, then smiled brightly. "Though I have to admit you look awesome in Ichigo's pimpcoat! I kinda want one now."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Mon 02 May 2011, 11:09 pm

"WOOOOOO!!!!" shouted Phazon, as he zipped across the railroad tracks at Mach 3 speed, having rerouted his power almost entirely to his speed systems. Holding his hands above his head and making a pair of bullhorns with them, he continued yelling. Sadly, while morphing his feet into train wheels and climbing onto the tracks before blasting down them with a rocket booster was amazingly fun, he couldn't say he got any territories out of the deal since he didn't really stay in them long enough to claim them, just zoomed over them on the abandoned train tracks.

"EFF THOSE TERRITORIES! EFF THE FIGHTING! EFF BEING FOUND OUT! THIS IS TOO FUN TO GIVE A CRAP ABOUT RAMIFICATIONS!! WOOOO!" The ramifications he mentioned, of course, was that now everyone would know that he was back. However, conveniently, at the speed of mach 3, not only could no one hear his shouting over the sonic boom that was shaking the entire city, but no one could see him either because of how fast he was zooming by. And on top of that, the aerodynamic crouching position he had adopted for maximum speed also hid him behind the guard rail on the bridge.

It didn't take long before Phazon had gotten to his goal, but he enjoyed the ride. Doing a side flip off the tracks and to the right, Phazon stared at the rapidly approaching building that would probably leave him a splatter at the speed he was moving towards it. Applying the aerial breaks, Phazon quickly slowed down, just quick enough for him to gently land against the side of the building in his new territory, Miyashita Park. Standing sideways on the concrete wall of the building, Phazon thought for a moment about how nice a Battle Condition Flight was. 'I wouldn't want to vaporize my new territory with a mach 3 impact.'
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 11:16 pm

In the area known as the 104 Building I stood up tall. Indeed, I looked around and smiled. "Hm...this place should really be renamed," I smiled as I walked the streets. I could hear a distant rumbling, which quickly stopped. I assumed it was ...but wait, Phazon was not that fast during the fight. I shrugged it off. I needed to get more lands, which territories were available still?

I headed north through AMX and activated my Ring, turning it into a pair of shoes to let me dash through more quickly. I was running easily fast enough to dash through what I could only assume was Phazon's territory.

I ended up in the Shibu Department Store area and laid claim to it. "Now, to start a fight within my own territory..."

Last edited by Simply David on Tue 03 May 2011, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 02 May 2011, 11:23 pm

"What the hell was that?" Kage's head turned at the sonic booms. Taking off, Kage flew through the air, once, twice, three times, moving through already claimed territories at blinding speed. He landed at Towa Records, claiming it, and looking towards Miyashita Park.

"The last one came from over there, right?" He muttered.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 02 May 2011, 11:29 pm

Random appeared in Lightningtopia. Grumbling to herself, she started walking to Miyashita Park Underpass. When she reached it, she crossed her arms, went inside one of the buildings, and sat under a table.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Mon 02 May 2011, 11:32 pm

'Right, now, seeing as I made such a ruckus, I probably shouldn't stay where I can be seen for much longer...' thought Phazon, as he floated down to the ground. Quickly morphing his legs into a large drill again, he began burrowing into the ground. Once his head was under the surface, he began punching the top of the hole until it collapsed, showering him in rubble but disguising his escape route so that it looked no different than any other rubble pile in the city.

"Ppllbh, puhtuui!" Spitting out a bit of dirt from his mouth, cleared his throat, feeling much safer now that he was concealed and safe. "Right, time to get moving, then." Pulling up the digital map in his robo-vision again, Phazon began drilling around under the surface, adjusting his path via map.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 03 May 2011, 7:10 am

Rayne grinned and pulled at one side of her cape. "Really?!" she exclaimed. "You think it's awesome?! Yeah well...sucks for you! 'Cause it's my borrowed zanpactou! Oh, and I don't have a hollow side to me unfortunetly." She scratched the top of her head with a small smile on her face. Gripping the hilt of her sword and then swinging it around with the small chain on the end, she grinned devillishly at Emo.

"Well, Emo...let the party begin!" she cackled before disappearing and then reappearing quickly behind the girl and moving to slash her on her shoulder.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 May 2011, 11:05 am

I sighed. Why did I go with a 'Mario' setup again? Ah well.

I decided that nobody was going to come to me in my territory unless I made some noise. I wasn't going to win with this form unless I made use of my territories, so...

I set up some 'fireworks'. And by 'fireworks' I meant a massive load of dynamite and C4 all over the bottom of a very very very tall skyscraper. I set it all off from a safe distance away, causing the building to crumble in on itself, loud explosions to be heard from all across the city, and perhaps, as tall as the building was, people to see the destruction. The way it would fall it would not land on another building.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 11:13 am

White looked into disntace when he heard a huge bang going out and large skyscraper crumble down in it's prime. "What?..." White said "you can't be serious face" with small sweat drop. He heard a huge clash nearby but was himself with busy trying to stay on guard incasr of Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 11:48 am

In the darkness of his underground tunnel, Phazon continued digging. His legs, bound together into one limb, quickly rotated and dug out all the dirt in front of him and dragged the rest of his body along with it. With his arms crossed behind his resting head, Phazon leisurely laid back as the tunnel basically dug itself. However, within his mind, a fierce battle was being waged.

'Must... Resist... Urge...'

The tunnel shook heavily, though Phazon took little note of it. Checking his digital map again, Phazon adjusted his path slightly to put him on course towards the source of the blast. There should be some people gathering there to pick off, though careful skill would be needed to avoid detection. It wouldn't do to be found out after all, not just yet.

'Willpower... Fading... Urge... Growing... Can't resist... Much longer...!'

In the darkness of the tunnel, no one was around. The dirt between the tunnel and the surface would effectively muffle any sound. So, no one would hear anything Phazon said down here. Any secrets spilled would be spilled to the silent Earth alone. But bottled up secrets weren't what Phazon was struggling with. No, deep underground, digging out a tunnel that would likely never be seen by anyone else, there was only one thing Phazon felt urged to say. One silly, little thing. But, what the hell, no one would ever hear him.

"Diglett-Dig, Diglett-Dig..."
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 03 May 2011, 2:29 pm

Spidey walked into the building in which Random was currently hiding, and noticed her sitting under a table.

"Uh, please don't blast me with that bazooka," he said. "I'd rather make an alliance if I can than fight with you,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 2:35 pm

"Ah screw this! I'm not waiting anymore!" White exclaimed before taking out his Railgun and charged The shot. Screech echoed through the air and projectile launched out from railgun, destroying buildings strocture pillars where Tom was inside. Causing building to collaps.

"Phew..... Now that that's dealt, i wonder hows Emo's doing...." White took couple steps and jumped before vanishimg leaving smoke afterimage. He appeared in the middle of air and was able to saw one of the roof areas and could teleport there. He walked at the edge of building and watched Raynes and Emos Battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 03 May 2011, 2:35 pm

Tom died.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 May 2011, 3:08 pm

Suddenly box like barriers formed around White's feet. They would keep them firmly placed on the ground and prevent any movement what so ever. The barrel end of a shotgun was then firmly placed against his back, a clicking sound could be heard.

"Hey there Whitey boy," A voice said behind him, "Don't do anything funny now. I have a proposition for you if ya listen."

Flame then moved the shotgun away from White, laying it against her shoulder, "Now, I don't know what's going on. All I know is that I wake up and everyone is at eachothers throats for some reason or another. It's annoying, really annoying if you ask me."

"Anyway, to get to my point, from now on, you'll be working for me Whitey," Flame continued placing her gun back against White's back, "Or you'll face the consequences."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 3:18 pm

"Aha...ahaha.... you know, you can be really scary sometimes..and because i don't have much choice in the matter...alright......." White responded with beaten tone. He couldn't really teleport away since the condition in it was that he was not suppouse to touch the ground while teleporting, and he was caught off guard. Shotgun barrel against back really motivates to work for somebody.

"So..uhh, what do you need?" White asked nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 May 2011, 3:30 pm

Since nobody had shown up yet, I was getting bored. Being a Mario was suckish~

"Why am I using this form anyway? I had decided on one thing, then whimsically switched back over to Mario instead...." I sighed.

Well, if I was going to be Mario having fireballs and flying would have been nice and fun at least. Giga Boost.... I wanted to test it out, but the time span of one minute was like an eternity while fighting the people I had to fight.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 May 2011, 3:38 pm

"Alright, smart move Whitey, you won't regret it," Flame said moving the gun barrel away again then snapped her finger, releasing the barriers that binded White. "For our first move, I either want to find David or Kage. We can maybe coax David into an alliance, if not I'll just befriend the shit out of him. As for Kage, I need someone to take my frustration out on and since you took care of Tom he's the only option left."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 May 2011, 3:46 pm

"well, i'm not sure..but i think that explosion and tower collaps in that direction was David's doing, but i'm not sure..." White said still nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Tue 03 May 2011, 3:59 pm

Still digging, Phazon took another look at his map, and the locations of everyone marked on it. "Let's see. I've almost arrived at David's location." Continuing digging the rest of the distance, Phazon began focusing his thoughts on a battle strategy. "Even if he has seen me before, that doesn't mean I want him to see me again. So, how to kill him without being seen... Ah, I think I'm getting an idea now."

A little while later, Phazon was getting very close to David's location. "Right, now for a flawless execution of strategy and physics to force David to fight on my terms." said Phazon quietly, once he was underneath David. First of all, Phazon rerouted his power flow. "Better safe than sorry. Don't want to accidentally kill myself."

[Stat Spread (65):
Health: 9
Physical Attack Strength: 27
Physical Defense Strength: 5
Running Speed: 12
Agility: 12
Magical Defense: 0]

"Good, good. Now, to get to work." Placing a palm against the top of his tunnel, Phazon began rubbing the dirt. More importantly than the groping, however, was the fact that tiny holes in his palm were excreting an explosive gel. Once the top of the tunnel had been sufficiently coated, he crawled back a bit and coated the area on the bottom of the tunnel underneath the part with the explosive gel with more explosive gel. Backing up a little more, Phazon then reached as far as he could from his current position, almost touching the gel on the top of the tunnel with his fingers.

"Bang, bang, David. Hope you like the sewers." With that, the lighter in Phazon's finger triggered, igniting the explosive gel with the flame. Pulling back quickly, Phazon covered himself as the gel detonated, blowing up the ground under David's feet and the gel on the bottom on the tunnel up, making a hole straight down into the sewer system for the stunned David to fall through.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 May 2011, 4:13 pm

I was at this point just walking down the street. In fact I was considering going somewhere else. Certainly I didn't expect a sudden explosion to be heard from underneath me, only to suddenly fall through the street.

Making sure my ring was in Physical defense, I blocked my face and took the basic and tiny cuts that I got from the rubble. I was totally unharmed as I waved my hand in front of my face to wipe away the dust from the air. I had landed hard.

I looked around, and realised that the area I was in now was quite smelly. "Oh, great, the sewers," I said, trying to get my bearings. My agility was good enough that it should be quick but the smell and suddenness of the situation was startling. I was on high alert but my eyes would be useless to anything immediate...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum