Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The War of Us

+6
Tom
Dr. Phazon
The Wicked Xen
RandomHyuuga
ScorpionWins
Simply David
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The War of Us - Page 6 Empty Re: The War of Us

Post by RandomHyuuga Wed 04 May 2011, 5:59 pm

Ran smiled back. "Okies, sensei." She suddenly heard a gunshot. "What was that?" She left the building and saw White and Tom fighting. "Please no fighting!" she said and swung her arms around. While doing that, she accidentally flung a knife towards them. "Oh crap.." It was aimed at Tom's leg.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Wed 04 May 2011, 6:39 pm

Had Slow Down not been in effect, Phazon's face probably would have come to bare a crazed grin before the blow hit. He could have rerouted power to defense and survive the blow. It wouldn't have been troublesome, but it also wouldn't have been right for the moment. After all, right now, it was about wild and reckless abandon.

So watching that fist fly towards him didn't matter much. Dying didn't matter much, because something had clicked in Phazon's head and all of a sudden he didn't really care about all that business with subtly anymore. Then something else click in his head, too. It was David's fist, and blew Phazon up.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 04 May 2011, 6:41 pm

Slave could see a building being launched into the air far into the distance. "Oh! A fight! I better get moving!" Holding out a hand, it glowed for a moment before instantly turning into a small crane arm. He launched it towards a nearby skyscraper and latched on. "Time to travel, Spider-Man style! Weee~"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 6:46 pm

Flame walked out a building of her territory of Die Lorelei, having just respawned after her little suicide. She spotted her bike off on the corner of the building and hopped onto it, revving up the engines. "Ah sweet, wonder how fast this baby can go."

She kicked back the kick stand with her heel then pushed the bike forward, letting it speed up and gather momentum as it went down the roads. She better get back to White soon, and probably find Random. With Tommy in the area, there was sure to trouble brewing for those two. At the speeds she was going, Flame had soon crossed the border of her territory, into the neighboring territory.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 04 May 2011, 7:38 pm

Kage the Creeper suddenly spawned in Towa Records.

"Letssssssssee... who can I easily get territoriessssss from?" He hissed. "Ranran... can only ssssspawn in Lightningtopia, and I think Miyassssshita Park Underpasssssss is unclaimed... better claim that firssssst."

Kage slowly waddled to the Underpass. When he arrived there, he did not feel the familiar empowered feeling. It was claimed. "Sssssshit. Ah well."

There was a loud click. "SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

An explosion shook the earth, radiating outward from Kage's location. Buildings close to Kage were vaporized instantly, those slightly farther away collapsed, and the farthest buildings in the blast radius still suffered structural damage. A smoking crater could be seen at the center of the blast, and at the center of the crater itself, stood Kage.

"Cool." He said, surveying the massive damage.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Wed 04 May 2011, 8:10 pm

Slave could feel the magic return as the border between 104 Building and the West Exit Bus Terminal was crossed. He/she could see a large explosion from even further in the distance than the raised building. "Seems like I picked the right direction after all..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 9:04 pm

As Flame rode down the streets of the city, something occurred to her. Something awesome she could do with her barriers and her new motorcycle. She formed a barrier in front of her that lead upward, then another and another, till she had created a road in the sky. As she drove, the barriers behind her disappeared, leaving no trace of her behind.

She would continue to create barriers in front of her, keeping a stead road high above the city. With her Hawk Eye Ring on her finger, she had a perfect view of the city below. So far she had spotted no sign of Random or White, she would need to go further then.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 04 May 2011, 9:12 pm

As luck would have it, my body was torn to pieces from the the impact of the attack. My gloves did nothing to protect my body, and I died.

Oh, but you know what? Normally attacks you make can't hurt you unless you choose for them to. So was this bad luck? Was it REEEEALLY?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 11:16 pm

"Gaaa...!!!" White let out sound of pain as soon as Tom's sword cut his back. He almost fell down against ground but kept his balance placing one of his feets toward and Spun around delivering Horizontal slash on Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 05 May 2011, 6:28 am

Tom flung himself into White, avoiding the knife, but receiving a small cut on his arm. He used his momentum to headbutt White in the face, having launched himself at the speed of sound from pretty much pointblank range.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 6:36 am

White staggered back nose broke, thanks to his defense damage from headbutt wasn't major but still did some damage. Launching him back from force of Tom's headbutt. White staggered back up and spat small amount of blood from his mouth before his spun the wazikashi on his hand to reverse while crouching and placed it against his own throath. "You'll have to wait bit longer to get to do your revenge by your own hands." He closed his eyes tightly and grit his teeth before he slits his own throath, commiting a suicide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 05 May 2011, 12:35 pm

Tom sighed, sad at having lost his kill, but happy having his territory back. He decided to investigate the source of the explosion by running to it's source, and he soon found Kage. "Did you just try to blow me up?" Tom asked, angrily, drawing his sword.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 May 2011, 1:11 pm

Flame spotted Tom and White fighting below. She could see perfectly, everything that was happening. When White slit is throat, Flame frowned, "Hey, suicide was supposed to be my thing!"

"Ah, well, figured White would die before he got to talk to Ran-cah... damn... we'll need to go all the way to Gales whatchamacallit to pick him up," Flame waited till Tom left the area to go after Kage before creating her barriers in a downward slope, towards Random and Spidey. She drove her bike down then skidded to a stop in front of them, "Yo guys, how's it going?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 05 May 2011, 2:40 pm

I spawned in Insanity District, and smiled. Now I knew where everyone was, and so made my way from where I was, to Die Lorelei. Tom's ability was bugging me, because I couldn't fight him. A temporary alliance to put him down was in order.

I would wait here, while making a ruccus, so as to catch Flame's attention. I wasn't sure that she'd be the most help, but I was certainly useless against Tom by myself.

And so, I caused the ground I was standing on to levitate and put me safely on top of a nearby building so that I could see a good distance around. I rose my hands and smirked. "Delicious," Suddenly every car on the street below rose up and flew into the air, before crashing into eachother, causing a massive explosion mid-air. "That should get her attention," I laughed.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 05 May 2011, 7:14 pm

"No." Kage replied to Tom. "I blew this territory up. I have no quarrel with you, good sir, now if you'll excuse me, I must be going."

Kage began to slowly waddle away.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 05 May 2011, 7:17 pm

"Kthx." Tom replied, before zooming at Kage and stabbing at his head.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 05 May 2011, 7:22 pm

Kage was stabbed, dying instantly.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 05 May 2011, 7:23 pm

Tom danced on Kage's corpse, and then fled in the direction of Seat.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 05 May 2011, 7:31 pm

Meanwhile, Slave had finally reached the Underpass, having passed by the abandoned scene of a battle in the West Bus Terminal on his way. "I was hoping to have some fun there... oh well~ Time to have some fun HERE!" Reaching into his(?) bag, he pulled out a sniper rifle. "Mwahahaha....""
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 05 May 2011, 7:59 pm

Ran's eyes widened. "..White?" She looked away. 'It's okay.. He'll be back just like Ghostie, right? Only White won't try to kill me..'

Ran blinked. There was someone riding through the sky on a motorcycle. "Hi Flam!" Ran said when Flame stopped in front of them. "I'm good." She paused. "Hold on a sec."

She ran inside the building with Spidey and made sure he was safe and away from any windows. "Can't have you getting killed so early, sensei," she said. She then ran back outside to Flame.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 05 May 2011, 8:10 pm

Slave had set up the two people in his sights. "Who to shoot, who to shoot... person on the motorcycle seems awesome, I might want to have an actual fight. What about the guy..." They frowned as a girl and the guy walked into a building, the girl walking out a minute later by herself. "Hey, that's cheating~ Now I have to vent my frustrations... and since you came out first... Say bye bye~" He(?) pulled the trigger, sending the bullet on its course to Random.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 05 May 2011, 8:16 pm

"Ooh! A penny!" Ran smiled. She bent over and picked up the penny. "Shineh~!" She flinched when she heard something wizz by. "What was that?" she asked as she straightened up.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 May 2011, 8:19 pm

"Oh a sniper, should we hightail it out of here?" Flame asked revving up her engine and setting up a barrier around them both, "Lead him away from your territory at least, so you won't lose both of them."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 May 2011, 8:55 pm

"Aw screw it," Flame said not waiting for Random's response and got off her motorcycle, "I'll take this guy, Ran-cah get on my bike and get out of here. I'll try to buy you some time."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 05 May 2011, 8:59 pm

Slave sighed as the bullet that clearly should have hit was avoided by sheer luck. "Great, now I'm going to have to wing in on my own..." As he put away the sniper, he then pulled out a large gatling gun, and attached it to a platform he had shapeshifted his other hand into. "Alrighty then..." Turning his other hand into a grappling hook again, he swung down towards them. "Leeroooooooy...." He pulled the trigger as he swung down, though in such conditions it was slightly difficult to aim. "JENKIIIIIIIIINS!"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 05 May 2011, 9:02 pm

"Flam-pants?" Ran asked in surprise. She reluctantly got on the bike. "You'll be okay, right?"

She put her hands on the handles. "Good luck and I'm sorry for taking your bike!" she yelled at Flame as she started driving away.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 May 2011, 9:09 pm

"I'll be fine," She assured waving Random off, before she spotted a nut case swinging down to attack.

The aim for the bullets were way off, but the barrier was large enough to let enough bullets hit so it broke. Flame took a slow step back, clutching her shoulder where a bullet had just grazed, "Oh it's you Magey, you got stuck in this place too, it seems."

Flame was ready death, she knew with her barrier down, her reaction time would be too slow to stop his next attack.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 05 May 2011, 9:13 pm

Slave smirked. Something seemed... off, about Slave. "Yeah, you could say that." His arms turned back to normal for a moment, dropping the gun... before his right arm turning into what appeared to be a construction wrecking ball in a large cannon. The cannon (which operated based on pressure and not gunpowder) fired, and the ball, attached to a rope, launched out at Flame.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 May 2011, 9:28 pm

"Oh fuck, this is gonna hu-" Flame was then hit by the wrecking ball and was slammed into a nearby building, snapping her neck and killing her almost instantly.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 05 May 2011, 9:54 pm

Spawning in Towa Records, Kage grinned. He dashed towards the Park Underpass.

'I hope someone's still there' He thought. He got there shortly after Flame died, if her corpse was any indication.

"Kasek," Kage called. "You miserable pile of secrets! Up for a challenge?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum