Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The War of Us

+6
Tom
Dr. Phazon
The Wicked Xen
RandomHyuuga
ScorpionWins
Simply David
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The War of Us - Page 8 Empty Re: The War of Us

Post by Rayne Sat 07 May 2011, 8:52 am

Rayne pouted and stopped, flipping up into the air and landing on a slightly bented lamp post as she looked around for Emo.

"Hmph! No fair!" she sighed swinging Zangestu on its black chain once again. Looking around, she knew that Emo was going to reappear with her little shadowy powers. She just had to know at the right time so she could stab her.

'I suppose...I could wait,' she thought with a frown on her face. The game wasn't in her favor anymore.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 07 May 2011, 9:33 am

It only took a few seconds for Emo's preparations to be complete. As Rayne stood on that lamppost, a couple of mosquitoes flew around her head, buzzing annoyingly. The more seconds passed, the more mosquitoes gathered around Rayne and soon, there was a cloud of exactly 666 mosquitoes buzzing around the pseudo-shinigami girl.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 07 May 2011, 9:39 am

"Oh." Tom muttered. "Oh dear. I guess I had better flee." Tom abruptly turned and ran into Phazon's mass of territories, hoping to gain an ally. "Phazooooooooooooooooooooon!?" He called, slowing down to try and find him.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Sat 07 May 2011, 9:44 am

"GAH! M-Mosquitoes?!" Rayne cried before disappearing from the middle of the swarm. She was no where to be seen before she finally reappeared again, running full speen away from the huge cloud of bugs. She swatted one that was still on her cheek, growling lowly.

"Why you!" she shouted stopping in her tracks and turning around. Readying her sword, she cried, "Gestuga....TENSHO!" She sliced the sword in the air and a huge black aura swiped at the cloud of insects, killing at least the majority of them, but not all.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 07 May 2011, 9:54 am

Emo popped out of the shadows again, gnashing her teeth.

"Curse Shamal for not making sturdier mosquitoes," she muttered. "But... all I need is one bite..."

Emo made the remaining mosquitoes spread out. They were virtually too tiny to see, especially from a distance. If she was careful, Emo could infect Rayne with one of their diseases, assuming she already wasn't. In the meantime...

"Urrrrrryaaaaaa!!!"

Emo charged at Rayne, swinging her scythe and at the same time having a couple mosquitoes go for her exposed face and neck.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sat 07 May 2011, 11:38 am

In a burst of flames, Phazon suddenly respawned in whichever of his Territories Tom was in. "Yeeeeees?"
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 07 May 2011, 11:57 am

Tom grinned. "Hello Phazon. I need an upgrade, and you can help, right?" He asked, preparing to dominate.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Sat 07 May 2011, 12:02 pm

"You have come to the right doctor." said Phazon, before Genie and Lamp appeared in the air next to him. "What can I do for you? You'll need to be specific. It's not like I can break th-" After pondering for a moment the possibility of wishing for the ability to break the fourth wall, Phazon decided there was probably a good reason to, but he couldn't see it.

"Genie, I wish I could break the fourth wall and see Tom's wish, among other things!" cried out Phazon, and a moment later when Genie clapped his hand, suddenly Phazon's mind exploded into a state of vast knowing. "Whoa... Is this what Deadpool feels li- Hey, you, on the other side of the moniter, what are you typing? My dialogue? Heeey, spell check is cheating!" A moment later, Phazon felt like his character's history had been changed such that he was slapped to seconds ago. "Ow!"

Shaking his head, Genie simply watched his summoner. "Didn't you have something to do, Phazon?" Phazon's head popped up as he exclaimed suddenly, "Oh yeah! I wish Tom was super-charged, and his Cancel wasn't affected by MDef!"
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 May 2011, 9:55 am

"No one in sight... where on earth has he disapeared...?" White said turning machinegun around. Listening music with high spirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 17 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Rayne's eyes widened and she flipped away from Emo's slicing blade, only to have some of her hair get chopped off. Growling, she sliced and diced through the mosquitoes that charged at her exposed skin as she cried out, "You....cut...MY HAIR!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS IT TOOK TO GROW MY HAIR THIS LONG?! YOU SHALL PAY!"

SHe didn't notice, however, that a very lucky mosquitoe got onto the exposed part of her arm and it sucked in some of the girl's blood, leaving the allele of disease that Emo needed. "D-Damn!" Rayne grunted smacking the insect dead, but felt a small ache in her arm though. "W-What the....what the hell did you do?!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 17 May 2011, 9:36 pm

Emo jumped back, avoiding Tensa Zangetsu as best she could. At Rayne's exclamations, she scoffed.

"Girl, if you haven't noticed, my hair is as long as yours so I know how long it takes!" she yelled back.

When she saw Rayne smack at her arm, she smirked and knew that he little plan was successful.

"Seems like you contracted one of my special diseases," she said, trying to hold back a chuckle. "Though it's too bad I don't know which disease you got. You could've got a common cold, or the Sakura-kura disease - which would totally suck because there are no sakura trees here - or you could've gotten something far more deadly. It's only a matter of time."

And if the disease doesn't cripple you entirely I'm am so dead...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Thu 19 May 2011, 2:47 pm

Rayne glared at Emo, but then sneezed and wiped her nose as she sniffled. "Really?" she chuckled. "A cold? Like this'll slow me down...all you did was piss me off!" She coughed a little and sneezed before disappearing and reappearing behind Emo, slashing at her back and then moving to a lamp post once again.

"Catch me if you can, cheap shot!" she cackled but then sneezed once again before taking off once again.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 22 May 2011, 1:56 am

Emo cried out as her back was slashed and she resisted the urge to stomp her foot in a tantrum as Rayne ran away from her.

"A cold, seriously?!" she muttered, glaring at her mosquitoes that seemed to cringe though that could be just some trick of the light. "I knew I should have gotten a stronger special weapon."

Gathering up her remaining insects (which was still a lot) Emo ran after Rayne, knowing that she might probably lose this battle but she'd be damned if she wasn't going to fight back with everything she's got.

"Get back here missy!" she called out at the dark form ahead of her.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 26 May 2011, 6:18 pm

Kage stomped angrily towards Phazon's territories (having heard Tom call for said man), continuing to smash down buildings that lay in his path. "Toooom! Where ARE you?" He shouted.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum