Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The War of Us

+6
Tom
Dr. Phazon
The Wicked Xen
RandomHyuuga
ScorpionWins
Simply David
10 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The War of Us - Page 7 Empty Re: The War of Us

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 10:43 pm

White groaned as he pushed boulder aside frm th spot which he had spawned and rubbed his own throath giving couple coughs. "Darn my throath aches.." He said with Raspy voice. He had spawned at Gales Reach...his own territory. His eyes widened bit and he gave another groan.

"Great....." He instantly looked around like trying to get aware of something he soon noticed the military transport truck which looked like it was in good condition at small cave formed by rubble. He checked his new equipment in case to get know it. "WAzikashi. Nope. Katana..Hell yes. Fall rifle ...with scope? woo. Makkarov Pistol! now i need to wait Flame Ran and spidey" He said to himself.

The Land started to crackle under Whites feet with menacing tone and made one of the houses walls fail at it's state and fall down on White

"This is why i hate this territory! It's trying to kill me!" White exclaimed when he teleported out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 05 May 2011, 10:51 pm

It suddenly occurred to me that nobody was moving in my direction. In fact, Flame had died. "Fukiyu DOLPHIN!" I shouted and raised a middle finger as my voice echoed.

"And a Fukiyu WHALE!" As I raised my second middle finger the building across from me formed a massive whale shape before falling to the ground.

"Well, there's my South Park Reference for the day," I said, laughing.

"Anyway~ what to do now?" I sighed, listening in on the fights as I tried to figure out what to do.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 05 May 2011, 11:04 pm

Slave turned to the source of the voice. "What is a man, if just a miserable pile of secrets~ But, I'm a cyborg, silly! I'm a bit more than just that~" He waved his hands, and suddenly the landscape seemed to morph. "See, I'm a pile of lies, too!"

Suddenly the landscape disappeared- there was nothingness all around Kage. No light, no sounds, no feeling beneath his feet. In fact, he felt like he was falling.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 05 May 2011, 11:06 pm

"wat" Kage said. Deciding on the best possible course of action, he pulled out his sword and began to spin as fast as he could, unleashing energy blasts in every direction. "You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round..."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 05 May 2011, 11:06 pm

As Ran was riding the motorcycle, she wondered if Flame was okay. 'Hmm.. I'm sure she's fine..'

She crossed the border into Lightningtopia.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 05 May 2011, 11:13 pm

Unfortunately Kage's aim, even if completely random, was a bit off- Slave had given him the feeling of falling in a direction other than "down", so that Slave was safe unless Kage started aiming straight at his feet. Of course this meant that Kage had fallen on his back and was in fact cutting into the ground and sky, making no small scene of himself. He pulled out his wrecking ball form again. "I'mma firin' my lazor ball!"

Of course, it's not like Kage could hear that.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 05 May 2011, 11:19 pm

Kage vaguely felt something strike his head.

And then it was over, and he was no more.

Kage was a corpse, the man was dead.

Lying now on the cold, cold floor.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 12:03 am

Suddenly, in the distance, a military jeep sped down the street towards David. Newly respawned Flame spotted David miles away with her Hawk Eye Ring and had decided to meet up with him. She hoped to form an alliance with him, but she doubted he'd agree to a permanent one. David would want to win, while Flame would only concern herself with making sure Random won.

She came to a screeching halt infront of the man and stood up in her jeep with a grin, waving him over, "Hey David, hop in, I've been wondering where you were."

She then sat back down in the jeep and waited for him to come over before continuing, "White explained some of the situation, but I'm thinking you can tell me a bit more."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 5:06 am

Thunder like sound came from earth when crackling line started appeare on the ground.

"Give me a break!!" White exclaimed looking around spot where to teleport safe. "Why won't calm down for at least ten minutes and try not to kill me?!" He exclaimed out loud. The rumbling sound vanished and the crackling stopped but there was humming sound now heard.

"......Thank you!" He said still careful. The territory at Gales reach was unpreditctable which was one of the reasons he felt he should be careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 06 May 2011, 9:04 am

Emo barely had time to react before Rayne appeared behind her. She was able to dodge by rushing forwards, but just barely; she was nicked on the shoulder and blood flowed freely from the cut.

Damn, she's fast, she thought as she spun around and thrust her hand into the air. The shadows were at her command once again and more long, dark tendrils shot from the ground, snapping at Rayne. Curse Tensa Zangetsu!
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 10:43 am

(So in this post I'm assuming a few things and we can use it as a premise if you want)

"Oh, there you are Flame," I said, smiling. I floated down to her jeep on a rock, and dropped myself into the passenger seat.

"I see, so you aren't aware," I looked around, thinking, "Well, if you accept a temporary truce then I don't mind explaining," After she accepted, I went on.

"Well, from what I can tell, there is no way out of the city except through Pork City. Since someone has to control at least eleven territories to enter Trail of the Sinner, and you have to be the last one standing in Trail of the Sinner to enter Pork City.... well, from what I can tell this is some sort of game set up between us, and honestly everyone kinda jumped in on it because we're all basically immortal anyway," I looked at her, smiling, "It's fun though, you know I've always wanted us to all go all out on each other,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 12:06 pm

"Hmmm... I see..." Flame seemed to be thinking on something for a moment, before she turned to David, "Then that means Magey has the territory now, we should move then. Magey... he isn't right in the head anymore... not even sure he knew who I was. Whatever brought us to this place probably did somethingto him or whatever..."

Flame, by that time, had already started the ignition and was cruising down the streets of Die Lorelei, "So David, why the temporary truce? And do you mind if I go pick up White from where he respawned?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 12:11 pm

"That's..." Surprising? Out of all of us, Magey seemed the most .... well, he isn't the one who would just go crazy... then again, everyone's kinda going crazy. "Well, this place is really messing with us then, isn't it?" I sighed, but decided to just answer her other questions.

"Well, the truce is because I want to avoid fighting you for the moment. If I'm being honest, I want to work with you to take down a certain someone who's going to be a pain in the ass for me to fight alone,"

I shrugged at that point, "And sure. I'm guessing you and White are allies then?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 12:23 pm

"Yeah we're allies," Flame said with a nod, "Er... but I kinda don't even know which territory he respawned in... hmm..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 12:25 pm

"Oh don't worry, I can find him," I reached out with my telepathy. Now that we had a truce, that was the same as being allies to some degree, so I was able to send messages to White.

"White, meet me and Flame in the Insanity District, we'll be in a jeep, at the center,"

"There we go, he will meet us in Insanity District, just go to the middle," I smiled.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 12:32 pm

White received a telephatic message from David, he had small suspicion of David lying...but he'd be rather anywhere else than in his own territory. "hmm Insanity district....?"

Loud rumbling began again echo through out area and some building started to shake with threathing manner.

"Oooh shit!" White dashed to the military transport truck which was at cave in he saw earlier and hopped on Drivers seat when the areas started shake. " come on, please let there be gas.....! Yes!!" He exclaimed when vehicle started. He hit the gaspedal and drove out when huge pieces of building started fall down. "Insanity district here i come!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 12:39 pm

"Alright cool, that helps alot," Flame said as she decided to turn up the speed in her jeep, pushing her foot against the gas. It wasn't like she had to worry about crashing, her barriers would protect the car from any harm.

It wasn't long till she crossed the border to Insanity District and drove off to the middle. When she was sure they were in a good spot, Flame stopped the car and waited. White should be here in awhile and she might as well ask David another question, "So who's this certain person you want killed?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 12:42 pm

I looked up at the sky, and put out my sense again. I could tell where Tom was because my reach wouldn't enter his range, "Tom, he has some sort of cancelling ability, and I want that gone. It bothers me,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 12:50 pm

Military transport truck drove in from small jump causing it to lose the fourwheel balance and rolled over twice and third time it was left balanced on two wheels before other two came crashing down. Right infront Flame's Jeep, the truck stood there a moment without movement before the turret turned at the jeep, looking like it would fire, but instead the driver side door opened and White peeked out. "Oh, so you were telling the truth." White said. before jumping out from truck's driver seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 1:07 pm

Flame furrowed her brows at the mention of that name, "Oh Tom, yeah me and White have our own business to settle with that cockroach."

It was at that moment, a truck came flying above, and landed with a small crash to the ground. Flame shook her head with a small smile, only White would pull off an entrance like that.

"Yo White, good to see you alive!" The boyish girl said waving the white haired man over, "Get in the back alright, You'll be manning the machine gun. Also, I hope you're happy to know we're gonna be paying Tom a little visit, and by visit, I mean we're beating the living shit out of him."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 1:09 pm

I laughed. White's entrance was grand.

"Yes, we shall beat the shit out of him. Let us go~" I said, standing in my seat and pointing in the direction we should go.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 1:15 pm

"oooooh~ may i?" White climbed at back of the truck and manned the machinegun making few adjustments to make firing more accurate and tested the turning of the gun to get grasp of it. "Okay let's go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 1:31 pm

"Yosh, now let us take a little shortcut I like to call, highway in the skyway~," Flame said as she created a barrier in front of her jeep as she had done when she had the motorcycle. She drove up and continue to create more and more barriers as the ones behind her disappeared. As they drove, Flame turned on the CD player in her jeep and played perfect music for their upcoming battle.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 3:54 pm

"Alright! I love this music!" I said, as we headed towards Tom.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 6:47 pm

The soon arrived at the territory of Seat and Flame lowered her barrier till they touched the ground. She then slipped on her hawk eye ring to search the area. She soon spotted Tommy off in the distance and changed her ring to the Mystic Ring as she sped off to his location, "TOMMY! COME OUT AND FACE US LIKE MAN, YOU COCKROACH!"

"Whitey, either get the machine gun or the railgun ready, either is fine," Flame said over her shoulder to the white haired male.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 6:50 pm

"Already ahead of you." White said to Tomboy girl adjusting aim and turning machinegun around to see if someone would approach.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 06 May 2011, 6:53 pm

"This is what I get for my damned computer breaking," muttered Spidey, as he hid in a random building.

"Now let me think.....what would Kamina do?" he wondered, out loud.

I would go out there and FIGHT LIKE A MAN! said the Kamina voice in Spidey's head that totally wasn't a sign of schizophrenia.

"The voice of wisdom speaks again," said Spidey, loading his weapon, and walking out of the building.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 06 May 2011, 7:13 pm

Spawning in Molco, Kage growled and stomped towards Seat, smashing through several buildings to get there. "TOM!" He shouted. "I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU S.O.B!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Fri 06 May 2011, 7:18 pm

Rayne cackled maniacally as she disappeared once again, the shadows missing their target. Appearing behind Emo, she leaned up and whispered, "Boo," in the Yaoi Queen's ear before disappearing again. She was having so much fun, she decided to start running around in a full circle that started to close in on the girl while she just laughed and laughed....and laughed.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" she laughed insanely. "Come on, Emo! I can't be that fast to the point where you just can't catch me!" She proved her point by slashing Emo on her other shoulder before going back to taunting her. "Play, Emo! Or killing you won' be as slow as I want it to be! Hahahahahahahahaha!" (Yes, children. In this scene, Rayne has completely lost her marbles and has become a female Kenpachi.)
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 06 May 2011, 10:06 pm

Rayne was simply too fast for Emo's shadow attack. When Rayne appeared behind Emo, said girl spun around, swinging her scythe but only into empty air. She didn't see the next attack and now Emo was sporting two injuries on both her shoulders.

"Well... looks like I have to use those," Emo muttered to herself.

Making her decision, Emo promptly sunk into the shadows, leaving Rayne completely alone... at the moment.

"Hope you don't mind a little wait, Rayney," came Emo's distorted voice.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum