Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

+3
GenericSpider
Molly
Simply David
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 5:24 am

"How long do you plan to keep me standing here hand in the air like an idiot?!" Gane complained out loud. glaring at villagers who had their bows aimed at him.

"Shut your trap! You'll stay right here until Lady Sarah arrives! So don't push your luck!" One of the villagers growled at him. Few others looking bit edgy looking ready to relese arrows. Gane groaned frustrated, from many reasons. One being that the traveling cape was starting to itch him and he had his hand's occupied.

Back to top Go down

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages - Page 5 Empty Re: Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

Post by GenericSpider Sun 01 May 2011, 3:27 pm

"Lower your weapons," said Sarah. "Seriously, what did I tell you about raising your bows if you're not ready to shoot someone?"

The archers lowered their weapons.

"So, sir, what is your alliance with Crujabich?" said Sarah.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 May 2011, 6:44 pm

Khloe watched as Rosalie comforted the small child and couldn't stop herself from smiling warmly. Much like her mother, the young woman always loved children, and hoped to one day have many of her own to take care of. Khloe found herself following behind the woman, her compelling need to protect her making it impossible to leave her side. She really did wonder why her mother wanted her to protect the flower elf so much.

"That was nice of you to do," Khloe said after a moment, "I wish more people were that considerate..."

Daciana, meanwhile, had went around sniffing about the place, looking for some food. She hadn't had a decent meal for a whole day and she was starved.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 01 May 2011, 10:02 pm

"Oh?" Rosalie asked in regards to Khloe's words, "Are people normally mean? We elves take good care of eachother back home," She looked at Khloe as she spoke, giving her a kind sort of smile.

Suddenly it occurred to Rosalie how pretty Khloe was. The ears, the eyes... Rosalie shook her head a bit and turned away. Why was she thinking that? She had a job to do right now...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 10:10 pm

"alliance?What are you talking about? I just came here to fight against him and take his head. So what exactly are you to him? i was told he would be here" Gane said lowering his hands a bit. few of the Villagers snirked at Ganes cluelesness making him more confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 7:36 pm

"Whoever told you that was mistaken," said Sarah. "While he is on his way here, he won't be entering the vilage. I'll make sure of that,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 8:09 pm

"Well not everyone is mean," Khloe said oblivious to Rosalie previously staring at her and of the girl's thoughts, "But not everyone is nice either. Or rather so absorbed with themselves and their own troubles to care about other people. Alot of people would have walked past that child without a second glance..."

It was a hard truth, one Khloe had saw time and time again on her travels. In fact, when she had met Daciana, she was just a poor helpless half-lycan, shunned by the people she once called family. Khloe took the girl under her wing, showed her to fight, and allowed her to travel with her on her adventures. It was just the kind of person that cat girl was. Kind to a default, always helping anyone in need, especially women and children who could not defend themselves.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:11 pm

Demetria glared as she watched Daciana sniff around trying to find something to eat. Although...it was kind of cute the way she was sniffing around for food like that. Shaking her head, she folding her arms and said as nicely and calmly as possible, "What are you doing?"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 May 2011, 8:15 pm

"I'm starved!" Daciana said the other woman, her stomach growling as if to punctuate this statement, "I haven't eaten anything good all day, you know. I need food, lots and lots of food, preferably meat!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:18 pm

Demetria sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Lycans always want some meat..." she grumbled before putting her hands on her hips and pouting. "Weeeeell...I might be able to find you some food. Although, I'm feeling kinda hungry myself." She took out another vile of blood and un-clasped the top and drunk it quickly, almost like a shot glass.

She licked her blood red lips and grinned happily. "Aaaaaah~! So refreshing!" she giggled.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 02 May 2011, 8:20 pm

Several villagers came out to greet the group that had arrived in the village.

"We were ordered by Sarah to make sure that you were well fed and given a place to rest," said one of them. "Follow me!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 02 May 2011, 8:26 pm

Iragus looked down at the humans, who seemed to be ignoring him. Not a response he was used to, being a dragon and all.

"I'm going to go take a nap." He told the villagers. His wings unfolded, and he pushed off the ground, flying a short distance before landing outside the gates, but within view. The dragon curled up, wings folding over himself, and quickly one could hear his rumbling snores.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 02 May 2011, 8:35 pm

Reno gaped at the dragon and gasped, "W-Wha....Why the hell did you guys let a dragon in the village?! He could kill people!" Demetria rolled her eyes and grabbed Reno's ear while grabbing Demetria's hand and pulling her up. "Come on, you guys," she grinned. "Food's here!" Blinking, she looked over to the villagers.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have any blood, would you?" she asked. Reno sighed, "Why would you ask them that? You'll scare 'em off."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 02 May 2011, 9:58 pm

Rosalie frowned at the dragon. She had noticed it but had ignored him because she had assumed that such a thing was normal, however he seemed a bit... put off. She shook her head as she responded to Khloe.

"You know, that's really sad. Children are the future, and if you don't nourish them they'll turn into bad people. That's the teachings of my tribe," She sighed, "People who ignore children are bad people," She looked at the group of people who came up, and her stomach gave the tiniest little garble.

"Oh, you wanna go eat Khloe?" She asked, smiling.

Jace came walking up to Gane, sizing him up, "Sarah, I do believe we have another ally. He said he's here for Crujabich's head, why don't we invite him in? Along with the other group that came in we have a good deal of help, especially that dragon. He'll be good for scaring them into stopping where we need them to stop," he had a sly little smirk as he spoke. He had come to like this village to some degree, and he was pretty good at sizing people up. This guy, while not a lot to look at, definitely seemed like he'd be helpful.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 May 2011, 11:41 pm

Gane groaned and lowered his arms and rubbed his neck. "She propably tricked me....." Gane though in his mind. "Gane Alacion and slaying Crujabich was suppouse to be my first deed ....althou my chance... of doing that... is slim..." He muttered last part to himself. Giving quick scartch under his traveling coat for the spot which was tormenting him earlier when his hands were up.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 03 May 2011, 11:29 am

One of the villagers brought the dragon two large cows to eat.

"Our village is nothing if not hospitable," said the villager.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 03 May 2011, 10:01 pm

One of Iragus' eyes cracked open at the smell of cow.

Within ten seconds he had gobbled down both cows. He promptly curled up and went back to sleep.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 04 May 2011, 12:38 am

"Sure, we haven't eaten anything in awhile," Khloe replied with a light smile and nod, "I'm a little hungry myself and I'm sure Dacia-"

"FOOOOOOOOOD!" The wolf girl yelled happily in a very loud voice.

"-na is hungry.... too..." The cat girl rubbed at her cat-like ears, being highly sensitive to loud noises. Her ears were now ringing and a frowned appeared on her features, "Ow...."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 1:20 pm

"Might i offer my hand at helping this village?" Gane asked honestly.

"i don't really don't like running around aimlessly really" He explained."And i'd really like to help at battle at least." He said to Sarah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 05 May 2011, 10:38 am

Rosalie giggled a bit at Daciana's excitedness, rubbing her own pointy ears. She wasn't as sensitive as Khloe by far, but Daciana did shout pretty loud.

"Shall we then?" She asked, giggling at the way Khloe's ears moved when rubbed.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 5:09 am

"Please?" Gane asked from Sarah. "I promise i won't be a burden" His stoamch gave faint growl which he quieted immediatly by punching his own stomache under his traveling cape.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 May 2011, 2:31 pm

Khloe's ear twitched a bit before the ringing stopped. A final rub at her ears and she turned toward Rosalie with smile, "Yes let's, the sooner we eat, the sooner Daci's mouth will be too full to yell."

Daciana meanwhile had went to the villager, wagging her tail in eager excitement, "Will there be meat? Please say there will be meat!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Rosalie smiled, "Then let us go!" She said, holding out her hand so they can hold hands as they walked. Her ears were so CUTE! She wanted to grab them and pull at them, but that would be quite rude...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 06 May 2011, 7:25 pm

"Let him in the village," said Sarah. "But keep an eye on him,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Fri 06 May 2011, 8:07 pm

Demetria smiled lightly at Daciana's happy behavior before pulling Reno along by his ear to get some grub. Everyone else would be eating solid food and liquids while Deme would just be....well, drinking liquid. But to her it was also food. Some nice food too. Her favorite blood would have to be lamb's. So ripe and juicy...especially young ones.

Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 May 2011, 8:19 pm

"Thank you,," Gane said bowing before heading back to village.

Ganes stomach growled again at village center. He sighed before sitting down and taking out piece of bread he had in his bag. The bread seeme's to gone rock hard unable to be eaten. "uuhh..." Gane groaned placing bad bread next to him before laying on ground. "Food...." he groaned while laying on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 06 May 2011, 9:05 pm

Jace looked at the poor hero-wannabe. "Gane, come on now," He grabbed Gane's arm and took him to where everyone else was going for food.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 May 2011, 5:43 pm

Khloe stared down at Rosali's outstretched hand. This was the first time someone had ever asked for her to hold their hand, not even Daciana asked, but then again the lycan would never be able to sit still long enough for her hand to be held. A faint flush appeared on the cat's woman's cheeks, but she ignored it as she reached out and took the other woman's hand.

"Shouldn't we wait for the kind villager to lead the way first?" She asked with a small chuckle.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 11 May 2011, 5:56 pm

"This way," said one of the villagers, leading them to an Inn. "There's food being prepared inside,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 11 May 2011, 6:03 pm

Rosalie giggled, "Then let us follow him," She said, smiling as her hand was taken. She pulled Khloe along gently, something tugging at her insides. She really enjoyed holding her hand. She wanted to jump on Khloe... wait what? Why would she feel something like that?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next