Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

+3
GenericSpider
Molly
Simply David
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:08 pm

Gane looked up at Flame pillar with bit suprise before standing up and taking his hand out from under the traveling coat which covered rest of his body and scrattched his own cheek."Well, i i'm not sure if it's my place to decided" he said giving nervous laugh as response. He really had no idea which god he just had prayed. "But isn't it yours to decided my worthiness?"

Back to top Go down

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm

Lucy laughed, her evil tone gone completely. She had a young lady's laugh, a giggle that would amuse most men.

Suddenly her physical form appeared before him, and she smiled upon his face, "Dear Mortal, it is in fact completely my duty to decide your worthiness. For your amusing comment, I won't immediately pass judgement upon your sins," She winked before giving him a thorough looking over to see what kind of physical build he had.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:55 pm

The two young woman walked along side the elf, one on each side of her. As they walked, something occurred to Khloe and she placed her hand to her forehead, "Oh where are my manners. I almost completely forgot, I'm Khloe Ingemon, daughter of Marcella, goddess of fertility and this is my companion.."

"Daciana Lyall!" The wolf girl interrupted, smiling brightly at the elf, "I'm a.. half-lycan and follower of Marcella, it's nice to meet you miss... uhm..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:58 pm

"Oh it's Rosalie," She said, blushing a bit, "I'm an elf of the forestation tribes, who go around keeping the forest alive," She coudln't believe she forgot introductions. She wasn't used to people not knowing her or her not knowing people so introductions weren't common, yet she still felt like she failed an important test of being part of the outside.

"So uhm... what do you two do for the Fertility Goddess?" She had heard a little of the fertility Goddess, but she didn't know what a Lycan was at all. She would ask that next.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:01 pm

"Is something matter?" Gane asked, he had completely forgotten the traveling coat he was wearing as he was standing infront the lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Lucy shook her head, "No, just that you aren't very impressive. But that's fine, my champion are never physically impressive.... that's what my Demons are for," She smirked, hoping the mention of demons might catch his fancy. She wondered if that might give him an idea of who she was. She was very very infamous the world over.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:18 pm

"eeh, is that so?...so..? What's my first deed?" He asked not even noticing demon's being mentioned by Lucy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:26 pm

Lucy giggled again, "Well~" She thought about it.

She didn't want him to die on the first mission, so maybe someone who wasn't immortal yet.

"Ah! There's this ass hole who's been causing a bunch of problems for a small town west of here," She said, smiling, "His name's lord Crujabich. Bring me his head, even if you aren't the one to kill him. He won't be easy either as he's invincible, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. Now get to it~" She said, giggling as she glowed incredibly bright before vanishing.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

"......." Was only response Gane could give after Lucy vanished. "I wonder who she was...?" He looked around to see any hint's about who he was speaking with but couldn't find clear clue. He shrugged and picked up his bag and headed out from temple and out from town toward west to next town to perform the deed.

"Hmm...Does god's really have a spade tipped tail..?" He wondered out loud as he walked down the road.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:57 pm

"Khloe here is Marcella's champion," Daciana answered brightly, "I tag along on some of her quests and help out."

Khloe nodded, "My mother usually sends me to go save important children or women who are pregnant with future heroes. Such things like that."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

Rosalie nodded, "I see," She said, thinking for a moment, "So is there an important hero in Gidon that's about to be born?" She asked.

Of course, the funny thing is there was. Just not the kind of 'born' that Rosalie was speaking of...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

"Oh no, not that I know of," Khloe answered honestly, "It's more like there are children that will need help, right? So Daciana and I decided to stop by there on our journey for a bit."

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:13 pm

"This demon, is it very intimidating?" said Sarah. "Or would it need to devour a few raiders first before they developed a healthy fear of it?"

--

"Don't worry about your champion, Dahia," said Sortine. "She's in good hands,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm

Rosalie smiled, "Well that's nice. It's always bad when children are in trouble, so it's good that someone like you is there to help,"

"So one more question, and i hope you don't think me rude for not knowing, but... what's a lycan?" She asked the dog-eared girl directly.

------

Jace laughed a bit, "OH she's intimidating alright, but you wouldn't know it just by looking,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:22 pm

Dahlia nodded a good-bye to Marcella before she disappeared, then turned her attention back to watching the group of Champions down below. 'It certainly seems like it. I know I can trust any champion of yours and Marcella's not to harm mine, at the very least." She smiled affectionately at the War Goddess. She assumed most wouldn't trust such a violent women, but she knew that Sortine was really a good person, and she was a dear friend of hers.

Reaching out, she wrapped both of her arms around one of Sortine's, hugging it against her.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

"If we can convince them that we're a legitimate threat, I might be able to talk them into a battle for the point," said Sarah.

--

Sortine blushed a bit at the hug, not sure what to say.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 6:40 pm

"A lycan?" Daciana inquired, she usually didn't have to explain what a lycan was. She'd have to find the words exactly on how to say it, "Well despite being what I am, I'm not exactly an expert. What I can tell you is that lycans are humans who transform into wolves at night, and when bitten by a lycan you become a lycan yourself. However, I'm a special case, the person who bit me was still in their human form. It made me sorta into a half lycan I suppose."

Khloe had started patting the young wolf's girls head as she spoke of this. She knew it was a tough subject for the other woman, "I was away on one of my quests at the time, so I wasn't able to be there to help her."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 24 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

Jace nodded, "I see. Well, I can scare them off with some magic, they probably don't have any magic of their own, right? If I burn one of them by waving my hand, that'll scare them off a bit, or at least make them think that there's a legitimate threat,"
-----

"Oh," Rosalie looked at her, a little sad, "So you were bitten by another lycan? That must have been horrible," Such a strange race of beings... they would surely be outcasts. She felt a pang of sadness for such people, but at the same time a disgusted feeling in that, they bite others to pass on such pain.... but this girl in front of her hardly seemed like someone who'd do that, so she gave her the benefit of the doubt, deciding such troubles would be no problem.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:02 pm

"I think if we have a wizard on our side, what I'm planning might actually work," said Sarah. "Now I just need to convince the other villages they've been raiding to fight...."

One week later....

Sarah surveyed the rag-tag militia they had gathered. It hadn't been easy convincing the other villagers to fight, but now she had her own army...well, militia at least.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:08 pm

After a week of traveling along the roads to Godin, Khloe and her two companions arrived into the village. Looking about she could tell these people were organizing together, getting ready for what possibly could be a war. "Looks like we made it... hopefully in time to help out..."

Daciana also looked around the village, "Doesn't look like any battles took place yet."

"Hmm... you're right," Khloe agreed, "We should probably find the leader first I suppose."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:02 am

"I've had a long road behind, neverlook back no- wait...was that how it went..? hmm, huh?" He stopped pondering his wrongly singed song and lifted his eyes from the road and saw village approaching. He had traveled a sometime now taking few days but had finaly reached it.

The village seemsed to be in bit tense state as he walked around like preparing for something, some of the people were organizing groups. Villagers looked bit jumpy ." excuse me could you tell me where i could find what was the name now....Lord....crumbulu? No that's not it....Cruja.....Crujabich!" He said finaly getting the name right. Villager pointed the toward villages west side with bit shaky hand, before moving on quickly. "thank .....you?" he said bit late before the villager was gone suprisingly fast. Gane lifted his bag a bit before he continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:08 am

Jace smiled. The group they had together would do just fine. Not to say he was impressed, the raiders realistically should win with these odds. But with his power, and Sarah's Sword (not to mention her plan which Jace liked), things looked ok.

------

Rosalie walked in with her two companions, and noded to Khloe's words, "I agree, I'm sure their leader would be the best to know where these flowers would look the nicest..."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:32 pm

A blonde haired young man sighed tiredly as he re-adjusted the pack on his back. Not that it bothered him none; he had to carry a sword, a crossbow, and his knived gloves and a few other items in his pack. Not much luggage the young male Demigod couldn't handle.

He walked into the small village and looked around, a small frown and a look of boredom on his features. 'Why in the hell did my Mom have to send me here?' he thought with a small grunt. 'And, of all places, this village? It doesn't look like anything's going on here anyway.' Looking around once again, he smirked when he saw a group of three woman who just so happened to be near him.

"Time to work my charm," he chuckled to himself before stepping over to them. He tapped Khloe on her shoulder and cleared his throat. "Excuse me, dear miss," he grinned. "But, I was hoping that maybe you could show me around the place. I'm kinda new here so...and maybe some of your friends can help too!" He winked at Rosalie and Daciana. Yep, it was just Reno being a total jackass once again.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:44 pm

"Excuse me, Lady Sarah!" said one of the villagers; the one she'd appointed as messenger for the lookout. "There seems to be a group of people heading towards the village; the archers want to know if they should shoot them..."

"No! NOT SHOOTING THEM!" said Sarah, facepalming for the millionth time that week at the overeagerness of her little army. "I want to get a good look at them first,"

She headed to the gate, in hopes of greeting the visitors.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:05 pm

For the entire week, Dahlia had basically not left Sortiine alone, even when she wanted to take a nap. In fact, she was taking one right now, falling asleep shortly after sitting herself in Sortine's lap. her arms were around the other woman's waist, and she was using her chest as a pillow
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:08 pm

"I should really go check on my champion," muttered Sortine, though she didn't want to wake Dahlia. Having her quiet was nice after a week of being bothered.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm

Khloe furrowed her brow at the young man. This was exactly the type of man her mother had always told her to avoid. "I'm sorry sir, but we're new as well. We wouldn't be able to show you around."

"Look Khloe, I see someone walking towards us!" Daciana yelled out as she pointed off towards the distance. The wolf girl with her improved eyesight could see Sarah clearly as she made her way toward the group.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:14 pm

Sarah walked towards them.

"Hello," she said. "Welcome to the village of Gidon. I hope you will enjoy your stay....now please state your business,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:18 pm

Reno frowned lightly but his smirk came back up to his features. 'Daaaaaaamn it! Ah hell, should've figured,' he thought with a shake of his head. 'Oh well. There's always another one...and speak of the devil.' He grinned wildly when Sarah came up and asked for their business there.

Nodding his head with a slight bow, he rose up again saying, "My name is Reno Saito...and I'm just here to serve in my goddess's name." He then smirked at the girl. "Now, what's your name?" he asked.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

"Nice to meet you sir," said Sarah. "I am Sarah, of Gidon,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next