Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

+3
GenericSpider
Molly
Simply David
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

Post by Rayne Mon 25 Apr 2011, 5:22 pm

"Sarah of Gidon," Reno grinned. "What a lovely name!" Turning to the three girls behind him, he said, "And I'm sure these other ladies behind me can introduce themselves." He didn't really know their names...but it would be nice to hear them.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages - Page 4 Empty Re: Great Gods and Heroes of the Ages

Post by Simply David Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Rosalie smiled, completely unaware of any danger in the man. So naive was she that she found his interest in them flattering.

"Ah, well my name is Rosalie good sir," She said, smiling. To Sarah she said, "My business is I'm here to make your village more beautiful by planting flowers," she smiled brightly expecting a big 'Thank you' and maybe even a little praise. She didn't want it, not at all. She only expected that it may happen, and she was already prepared to shoot it down with 'it's just my job'.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:39 pm

"uuugghh...." Gane groaned as he kept wandering toward direction Crujacbich was suppouse to. "am i even going to right direction...?" He wondered out loud. He inhaled breathe before yelling out loud. "Lord Crujachbich! Where are you you Bastard!!!" He yelled out, he wasn't sure was he really a bastard but he just repeated what Lucy had said about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:45 pm

"Uh, sure. Good luck with that ma'am," said Sarah. "Though I should warn you that our village is probably going to be at war very soon,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

Reno grinned. "That's pretty much why we're here! Well...why I'm here anyway." He then put on a look of seriousness. "The Moon Goddess herself personally sent me down here to help your small village out. She said you guys would need all the help you can get." And judging by the small population, she was right. They did need help. Luckily, Reno wasn't too busy and he was ready for the job. Problem was...he didn't expect to see others along who weren't vlillage native as well.

(I'll come up with Demetria's entrance later...Razz)
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

Meanwhile, several villagers aimed their bows at Gane, thinking he was in league with the leader of the Raiders.

--

Crujabich turned to Bread.

"Thank you for the warning about those stupid villagers," he said. "Tomorrow we shall arrive at the village; and we'll tear down their defenses just like we did the first time they tried to fight us,"

The Translator turned to Bread.

"You make us much grateful for your good warnings of bad village people. Tomorrow, much travelling to village will be completed, and we shall demolish their protections in the same fashion we succeeded the original moment they attempted violence," he said.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm

"...sure. Why not." Bread said, speaking perfect goblin. "You want me to go in first and stab them while invisible?" The goblin rubbed his daggers together excitedly.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:11 pm

The translator translated Bread's words to Lord Crujabich.

Crujabitch said something to the translator.

The translator turned to Bread.

"Your sneaky stabbings are much appreciated. But assembly is required for examples of them! Fire will cover their village and the extras will take note and make many surrenderings," said the translator.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:17 pm

Bread nodded. "I understand. Also, your accent is atrocious. Work on it."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:23 pm

"Hello, I am Khloe Ingemon, champion of Marcella, and this is my companion, Daciana," The cat eared woman introduced the both of them, "Daci and I have heard the rumors about this village and wish to help you in your war effort to ensure the safety of your children and future generations."

"Yup! Yup! With Khloe on your side you'll win for sure!" The wolf girl grinned as she praised her friend, "She once fought a sea monster with her bare hands while under water... she then cooked it to feed all the hungry children in the city."

Khloe blushed slightly at the attention, coughing into her fist, "Oh well, thank you, but it really wasn't a big deal..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

"Nice to meet you," said Sarah. "I thank you all for coming to us in our time of need...out of curiosity, how does sea monster taste?"

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:36 pm

By the time Ganes turned around frustrated he noticed how many bows were aimed at him and arrows strained. He lifted his hands up as sign of giving up. Too many arrows for him to dodge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:22 am

Reno made a scoff when the wolf girl mentioned something about Khloe killing a sea monster. Folding his arms, he muttered, "Sea monster? Piece of cake..." Wrestled a sea monster with her bare hands? Underwater? No way in hell that woman could've done that. Besides, he probably could've taken on two of those beasts...but he liked fighting dragons more however.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

Rosalie gasped, "That's so impressive!" She was very impressed with the idea that someone like her could wrestle a sea monster.

Thing is, the is at least the third time she's heard the story from Daciana.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

"It tastes like chicken," Daciana answered with a grin. It had been quite the meal for the young wolf. Sea Monster was quite the delicacy in this world.

Khloe's eye twitched slightly. She wasn't sure why, but she really wanted to punch that Reno guy hard in the face. But she was better than that, besides she heard Rosalie's praise of the story for the third time already and felt her face heat up, "Really it was nothing.. "
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:28 pm

"Anyway, we were planning on taking a small force to attack the Raiders' camp tonight; see if we can't do enough damage to give ourselves a better chance in a siege," said Sarah.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

Reno grinned and unfolded his arms saying, "Well, well, well! Looks like I came at the perfect time then!" Getting on one knee and grabbing Sarah's hand, he kissed it lightly and looked back up at her face with a twinkle in his eye. "I would be honored to accomany you and your task force into your invasion, Miss Sarah."

Another woman came into the scene almost silently and rolled her blood red eyes, folding them as she stood next to the rest of the woman. "Oh shut up," she sighed in her strangely soft voice. "You know, for a good looking man like yourself, Reno, you really are an idiot when it comes to woman." It was a little hard for everyone to think Reno didn't get whiplash from turning his head so fast. But when he saw who said that comment, he couldn't help but shout, "Why the hell are you here?!"

Demetria merely giggled while holding a hand to her mouth and then ignored Reno's comment and started shaking everyone's hand while showing a nice calm smile. "Hello," she greeted them. "My name is Demetria. Pleasure to meet you all's aquaintance!" When she got to Daciana's hand, she looked up and gasped, backing away slightly. "G-Gah! Lycan!" she exclaimed with a shocked face. "Yor mother didn't say anything about one of them being here!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

"I apologize sir, but I believe you would be of most help staying in the village and guarding the wine cellar," said Sarah. The last thing she needed was a loud mouthed brat hitting on her just as they were sneaking up on the camp.

"Nice to meet you, Demetria," said Sarah. She raised an eyebrow at Demetria's comment.

"We don't normally get lycan in these parts...which is why I am happy to be honored with the presence of Miss Daciana," she said.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

Reno gaped at Sarah with wide eyes. "W-Wah...hey!" He was about to try and explain his self before Demetria sighed and grabbed his ear, finally getting him to shut up but only making him cry out at her to let him go.

Demetria sighed, "Just wait 'till Arma hears that you screwed up again..." She raised a brow at Sarah's comment but then shrugged. "Eh, my reaction should be understandable..." She then gasp and let go of Reno's ear, making him fall to the ground. "Oh! Right...I completely forgot." She smiled apolegetically and grinned, showing her vampire cannine teeth. "Some of my kind doesn't really take liking to lycans. I just...have a bad history from them. Not that I hate them or anything."
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

Sarah smiled.

"I haven't met a vampire before; it should be interesting having one around," she then gave a warm smile.

"If you feed on anyone in this village; I'll have to kill you," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:25 pm

one of the villages messengers ran from the village and made quick salute to Sarah before speaking." Lady Sarah, villagers caught a man who might be in league with Crujabich. We currently have him caught and he shows no signs of hostility but.... he sure likes to complain..." Messenger said last part with annoyed tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

Sarah turned to her guests.

"I have some business to attend to," she said. "Feel free to stay in our village as long as you like,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:33 pm

Demetria didn't show any emotion when Sarah said that she'd kill her if she killed anyone in thw village. She shrugged, "Well, that is the best course of action. But I assure you, I won't be drinking anyone around here." She searched through her bag and brought out a vile of blood while a small smile graced her features.

"A vile of blood! Always keep these when I'm feeling a bit parched," she chuckled. Putting it in her pocket, she told Sarah, "Although, I do wish that you would let Reno go on that little trip of yours. That way, while I'm here protecting the rest of your folk, I won't have to deal with his smart ass." She ignored his glare and said, "Besides, he's actually a very good fighter. And I'll make sure he doesn't bother [i]anyone[/] during it...or he'll get a good talking to from the Moon Goddess." Reno gaped at Demetria and said, "H-How the hell are you gonna sit here and tell her what my Mom's gonna do?!" Demetria smirked, "Cause you'll listen to her...you big baby." Smiling over at Sarah as she was leaving, she giggled, "Of course! See you soon!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:40 pm

"Yeah....he stays," said Sarah. "This is going to be a stealth mission,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Wed 27 Apr 2011, 1:37 am

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

"Feel the wrath of this hot steel, wench!" "Oh gods! Put that down!" "Gladly, foul witch! I shall put it down on your head!" "No, you don't know what tha-"

With a mighty boom, an flour-y blast erupted within the kitchen of a restaurant from which there was much shouting that confused the patrons. In a hurry, they all began fleeing as a large man was sent flying out of the kitchen along with a cloud of flour which began to fill the room. Looking through the new person-shaped hole in the wall from the outside of the building, Asshead picked himself up from the ground and adjusted his belt before turning around to face the crowd that had gathered.

"Fear not, common folk!" he shouted, holding his sword above his flour-coated head. "No longer will you have to worry about the monstrous rats that have plagued you so long! I have taken their castle by storm and slain their queen!" A stray ray of sunlight caught the edge of his blade, glinting off it. Sheathing his blade, Asshead put a foot on the back of a large, plump lady laying on the ground in front of him, posing. It was all very dramatic and cool-looking as his long hair blew in the wind, until a villager shouted back at him from the crowd. "But all you did was blow up the chef's kitchen!"

Only deflating slightly, Asshead looked at the villager with a raised eyebrow. "Eh? But, with no more kitchen from which to steal food, the giant rats will have to leave your town..." Shrugging, Asshead stepped off the lunch lady and began walking away. "Don't worry, those rats are too big to survive without a bunch of food from that kitchen. So you see-" he paused, posing dramatically with his back to the crowd and his hands on his waist, "That is why you needn't fear the rats that plagued this village anymore! Now that I, Asshead McDumbfuck, have saved this village from rat infestation, I must move on. To new lands, and new adventures!" With that, Asshead took off into the distance, quickly leaving the town behind him.

"But... We were using those rats as food anyway..." said the villager, as they all watched that odd, crazy man run off. At least he was gone now.
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

Rosalie had wandered away from the group. She saw a small child crying, and had comforted her and put a flower in her hair. The girl hugged her and ran off to play with her friends as Rosalie waved.

Rosalie then went on to plant a flower below someone's window, having now taken it upon herself to decide where they should go.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 29 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

Suddenly a great shadow passed over the town of Gidon. A large red form gracefully fell from the sky, shaking the ground slightly as it landed. Wings folded in as the dragon leaned down.

"Greetings, humans. Be not alarmed. I am Iragus, and I mean you no harm." Rumbled a deep, soothing voice.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 29 Apr 2011, 8:56 pm

"...I don't think the odds are stacked against us anymore," said Sarah.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:10 pm

Iragus tilted his head, regarding Sarah with a curious look.

"From that response I wager there will be fighting. I do so love the faces of humans that see a dragon opposing them."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know if the raiders would be able to take on a dragon," said Sarah. "They won't be armed with siege weaponry, and they don't really have archers..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next