Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Project RP

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Touhou Project RP Empty Touhou Project RP

Post by Guest Wed 01 Sep 2010, 4:22 pm

In the middle of summer in Gensokyo, a mysterious event occurred. There were reported sightings of a mysterious individual appearing, disappearing, and reappearing in the sky. Eventually, a large portal covering the sky above the Hakurei Shrine appears and causes a massive darkness. It seems to be an opening to another dimension created by a disturbance in space. Who the culprit is, no one knows. Both youkai and humans decided to investigate this strange occurrence and stop this before the portal covers all of the sky and Gensokyo is forever darkened by its large shadow.

What we need:
  • The culprit (of course)
  • A person from the Hakurei Shrine

Back to top Go down

Touhou Project RP Empty Re: Touhou Project RP

Post by Guest Sun 05 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

(Could we make somekind of start while we still search the one who will be the play as culprint?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

(Yeah, Flame said that we can go ahead while she makes her characters, you post first, though)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Sep 2010, 9:45 am

The summer sky of Gensokyo was bright, flock of sparrows launched into air from the tall grass when Yusa walked past it on the road. His step's were little unblanced but barely noticable, he had drank enough alcohol to make even adult human male get clearly drunk.

"Ah, nothing like a walk in the fresh summer air after the party!" Yusa said. As he walked for a while he encountered a road sign with Word's "Hakurei Shrine" With arrow pointing the another road. He looked a few moment at sign.

He took pouch from inside his kimono's upper part and looked inside. there was 1000 yen inside, Yusa didn't really like to keep money after the partying. He either gave it away or threw bag away for someone else to find it. His hobbie to find artifacts was giving way too much profit for him, he really didn't need much money. "Hmmmm.... why not? I got enough Meat and booze at home waiting."

He placed pouch back inside clothes with one hicup coming up and headed toward Hakurei shrine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Sep 2010, 4:57 pm

Cerise had just left the Scarlet Devil Mansion after asking permission from Remilia. Of course, she took her hat with her for protection. She didn't want to be one of those vampires who were stupid enough to go under the sun and kill themselves. She just wanted to take a stroll outside and see more of Gensokyo. When she was thinking of where to go, she heard of this girl who has defeated Remilia and Flandre when they created mist to cover the sunlight once. It was of great interest to her and she heard the name 'Reimu Hakurei'.

She was already standing in front of the donation box in the Hakurei Shrine. She was looking inside of it and it was somewhat pitiful that there weren't much donations in it. It wasn't that she cared, she just saw that it was pitiful. Her large hat covered her body in a shadow that protected her from the sun, but her wings and everything were still visible. Even a dizzy drunkard would notice the difference between a normal person and a vampire like her in that outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 1:07 am

Yusa kept walking up stairs that leaded to Hakurei shrine, sun scorned from above and made Yusa feel sick. "Just a few more step...." He muttered to himself looking down. He looked up to see top of stairs which had couple hundred more left before being reached. Yusa's eyebrown twitched but he only could let out a sigh and keep climbing.

Yusa climbed the last step's exhausted. "Finaly!" He exclaimed with grin. He walked to donation box where a little girl with little wings, stood there wearing a huge hat, putting entire girl into a shade. He gave only a quick glance at girl.

"What the deal with her? What the deal with the small wings? a Costume? And what the deal with that HAT!?" Yusa though quick moment in his mind before simply shruggin it off and turning toward donation box. He dug the pouch out and opened it turning it upside down over the donation box. A stream of coins kept pouring out from the pouch which seemed endless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 12:57 pm

She was slowly getting bored when she saw something in the corner of her eye. It was an oni. He was pouring a continuous flow of coins into the donation box and it slowly filled the box up.

"Ah, finally... the box is getting less pitiful..."

She chuckled slightly and kept her eyes locked at the box. There was still something she was waiting for and se didn't mind the oni's presence as long as he doesn't become a bother. Besides, she just ate.

"Hmhmm... I wonder if Hakurei Reimu will show up soon..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Sep 2010, 10:38 pm

Yusa kept pouring pouch empty, he heard little girl chukle at something, but decided to ignore when lonely hicup came. When the stream of coins finaly ended he shook the pouch couple of times to make sure it was complely empty, causing another long stream of coins pour out. He was suprised how much he was able to fit in such small pouch.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 12 Sep 2010, 12:23 am

Kano Hakurei did her usual chores around the shrine, one of which included sweeping the grounds. She swept the broom back and forth, moving the dirt from the walk way. She didn't mind doing chores at all, in fact, she quite enjoyed doing them. Even now she was humming a cheery tune while she swept.

It was then that she noticed the two visitors at the donation box. There was no doubt about it, the taller male was definitely an oni, and the small girl near him was vampire, if her wings were any indication. Kano wondered if she should go get her cousin and tell her about the visitors. However, she then noticed the amount of money the oni was putting in the donation box.

On second thought, maybe Reimu-neesan shouldn't know about them... She remembered the last time someone put that much in the donation box. Marisa didn't make anymore donations for a couple of weeks after that.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Sep 2010, 8:01 pm

"Well, then... I guess I need to take action."

All that she was there for was to see Reimu Hakurei. All that she knew too was that Reimu Hakurei was a shrine maiden. As soon as she turned around, she saw one already sweeping the walk way.

"Oh, how convenient~"

She started walking towards the shrine maiden with a grin on her face and her fangs showing. Cerise stopped right in front of the shrine maiden and lifted her hat a bit to reveal her face.

"Well well well... if it isn't Hakurei Reimu... I heard you defeated Remilia, I'm curious to see what you're like. Don't worry, I already ate~"

She had no idea that it wasn't Reimu. However, she was insistent that she was actually talking to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 12 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm

"Huh?" Kano tilted her head in confusion. She was positive that Reimu was still inside. Though to be sure, she looked around but spotted no sign of her cousin. It took her a moment to realize the vampire girl was actually talking to her.

"Wait... did you mean me?" She asked pointing herself. Her soft, yet friendly voice would have been hard to hear for most, "I-I think you're mistaken."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Sep 2010, 10:48 pm

The stream of coins finaly ended, Yusa placed pouch back in his pocket. "This took longer than i expected" Yusa muttered but felt somewhat less sick, after standing a couple minutes in the shade pouring the donation into box.

He turned his back to donation in attempt to leave when he noticed girl with big hat talking to shrine maid. The shrine maid looked kinda uncomfortfull while she talked to big hatted girl. "Guess i could make few complains also, HEY YOU!!" Yusa called out to shrine maid while approaching them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 4:13 am

"Oh, denial won't work on me. I have high respects for Remilia, but I'm surely not like her, Hakurei Reimu."

Before she knew it, the oni was also calling for the shrine maiden. She turned around and crossed her arms, looking at him. "Do you mind? We're in a middle of a conversation. You wouldn't want to mess with a Scarlet." she said it calmly and with a very controlling voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 5:18 am

Yusa simply ignored the little girl who claimed to be a Scarlet, name not really ringing any bell's at moment while alcohol still streamed in his veins.

He was two head's taller than the girl, so he simply rested his hand on top of girl's hat and same time pressed her head little down when he leaned down when he was talking to shrine maid. "You work here? I'd like to make a complain..." He said, his eyes giving a small clue of his drunk state.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 13 Sep 2010, 5:54 am

"E-eh?!" Kano looked startled, looking from the vampire to the oni. Now she was really confused. Not only did this vampire girl come up and start confusing her for her cousin, but now an oni was going to make some sort of complaint to her.

"I-I'm really not who you think I am," She told the vampire then looked over at the oni trying her best to give a pleasant smile despite the confusing and slightly frustrating circumstances, "And what do you need to complain about?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 6:15 am

"Firsth of all! The stair's! Why on earth did you have to build over 600 step's to climb, to get over here? And why was this temple even build so high? I think people would visit here more often if it weren't so hard, i almost passed out twice on those stairs while climbing up in this heat." Yusa said while staring at shrine maid Small inside hiccup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 7:20 am

"Hmph... filthy drunk... Of course, you'd be a weakling if you couldn't make it across the steps..." Cerise shrugged and then turned back at the shrine maiden. "What do you mean you're not who I think you are? Are there two Hakurei in this shrine? Well... I can understand that I might make some mistakes since I just got into Gensokyo yesterday."

It was something like returning from a vacation for her. With enough convincing, she had Yukari help her to cross the border to the outside world, which was really fascinating with all their technology and devices. However, she quickly got bored after about a hundred years of travel there and decided to return to Gensokyo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 8:09 am

Vein appeared up upon hearing a little girl calling him a weakling. "Wealing? That's a though talk coming from a girl wearing a hat which is bigger than girl itself." Yusa grumpled placing his hand on top of girls head and pressing it down.

"Also, no there's only one Hakurei shrine and this is it." Yusa continued moving girls head side to side with his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 13 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

"No, Scarlet-san is correct," Kano said politely as possible. She could tell the oni was drunk and since drunks were unpredictable, the girl was going to try her best not to make him angry. "There are two Hakurei's at this shrine. I'm Kano, Reimu-neesans's younger cousin."

It was understandable that people would have forgotten her. She had only been working in the shrine for four months and it's not as if she stood out as much as her cousin.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 10:25 pm

"Kano Hakurei, huh? I wonder if your cousin's at home? I would be pleased to have tea and a little chat with her." she gave Kano a grin and chuckled slightly. Of course, she was also curious as to how strong Reimu was.

She then turned to the drunken oni and raised an eyebrow at him. "If you haven't noticed, the sun is up and if you don't know what happens to a vampire once we get hit by the sun's rays... then you, sir, are a true idiot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Sep 2010, 11:55 pm

"I maybe drunk but not stupid, of course i know what happens." Yusa frowned his brown for a moment before leaning down to girl. "Your a vampire aren't you? If you are then, I apologize since it sometimes take me a few moments to realize some details when i'm drunk."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:24 am

"U-um, Reimu-neesan is home, actually," Kano told the vampire. She twiddled her thumbs together nervously. She wasn't used to people talking to her this much, outside of Reimu, Suika, and Marisa (who visited the shrine quite often), "I can go get her if you'd like."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:39 am

"Please do go get her, tell her that a relative of Remilia Scarlet's has come to visit." she said with her usual calm and collected voice that sounded somewhat respectful. "And now... you, oni..." she faced the oni and crossed her arms. "Before you make any judgements, why not try and sober up a little once in a while?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:44 am

"I...I think i need to lie down for a second..." Yusa said holding his head with other hand. he went to gate's entrance and sat down near door, back agains't wall in shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Sep 2010, 1:24 am

"O-okay, I'll tell her," Kano said before walking away from the two visitors to the shrine. She had to keep herself from sighing in relief once she was away from them. As she made her way to find her cousin, her pet pig Natsu appeared and jumped on her head.

"Natsu-chin, where were you?" She asked the pig, "I really needed you back there."

The little pig only oinked in response, and Kano continued on her way to find her cousin. It wasn't too long after that she spotted her cousin sitting just outside the back of the shrine. She was looking up at the sky, a worried look on her face. A couple of days ago, something weird had appeared in the sky. If you looked closely enough, it almost seemed as if you could see another world.

"Reimu-neesan!" Kano called, getting the older shrine maiden's attention.

"You needed something Kano?" Reimu asked, the worry in face fading away when she faced her cousin.

Kano approached Reimu and fidgeted for a moment, "U-um.. there's some visitors at the front. One of them says they're a relative of Remilia Scarlet and wants to see you."

"A relative of Remilia...?" Reimu furrowed her brow for a moment, then looked up suddenly at Kano, shook and worry clearly on her features, "I-it's not Flandre, is it?"

"U-um, Flandre is blond right?" Kano herself never met the younger Scarlet sister, but she had heard about her from Marisa and Reimu, "The girl out front has dark hair."

Reimu visibly relaxed. Flandre was one person she wouldn't want coming to the shrine for a surprise visit, no telling what that girl would have done to it. Though, she did wonder who this other relative of Remilia could be. Maybe she would know about what was going on with the sky, "Alright, come on Kano. It would be rude not to greet our guest."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep 2010, 1:27 am

"You know, Gensokyo has changed a bit since I've been here..." she was talking to herself and sighing, looking up at the strange sky above her. There was some shade that was covering a bit of the land under the gap in the sky. "There's this huge thing above the land and it's giving shade... Hm, this might not be a bad thing after all...."

She kept mumbling to herself, knowing that talking to the drunk oni would be useless and that she had to wait to see if Reimu will take her in. If she won't then she'll have to force her way in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:20 am

Yusa had fallen a sleep for a second before he startled awake and looked at sky slightly bored, eyes half open looking at shade spot at sky which he couldn't quit identifie what it was. "I wonder what that is...." He wondered himself with bored look. He then turned his eyes back to courtyard while he leaned his head against wall and gave out yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

Reimu and Kano soon made it to the front of the shrine. The drunken oni and the vampire were still there waiting, so Reimu walked over to them briskly with Kano following behind her.

Reimu instantly recognized the oni as an acquittance of Suika's, but the vampire on the other hand, was someone she did not remember seeing. "Hello, I am Reimu Hakurei, you wanted to see me?"

Meanwhile, Kano stayed a little bit behind Reimu, so as to not get in the way. The little pig on her head dozed off peacefully, blissfully unaware of anything wrong with the outside world.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep 2010, 9:52 pm

Cerise turned around and grinned, crossing her arms. "Yes. My name is Cerise Scarlet and I've just gotten here from a trip in the outside world yesterday. I heard about you and how you defeated both Remilia and Flandre. I was curious to see what you were like."

She then looked over Reimu's shoulder towards the shrine. The sun was bright above her. "Can we talk this over some tea in the shrine? Sun's really not good for my complexion~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Sep 2010, 10:59 pm

Yusa stood up and watched from the side how the vampire tried to convince the other shrine maid, that they would go inside out of sun. He knew that going inside into shade with vampire would be a bad idea, since they would gain much more freedom to suck the blood.

He walked next to Kano eyeing situation eyes half open and arm's crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next