Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou Project RP

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Touhou Project RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Touhou Project RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 Sep 2010, 12:51 am

When she heard the oni, Kano finally snapped out of her shock. Her cousin was depending on her, and as nice as it was that the Yusa was standing up for her, it was better that he stayed out of it. "I't's okay, Yusa-san, I don't mind doing this. If it means stopping the culprit of this incident before alot of people get hurt, then I'm fine making this minor sacrifice."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Sep 2010, 12:59 am

Yusa was saddened when he heard this but couldn't anything than just accept it since Kano was determined to do so. "Very well... if your so determined to do so, then there nothing i can say against it." He said and left through door first and gave one more look at sky. Before he went to stairs and started to ascend down them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Sep 2010, 11:06 am

"I think I have the right to call people what I want... and I am pretty sure I'm not breaking any laws by doing so..." Cerise said as she just stood there staring at the oni. "About my family, I do not care the least if someone gave them away, since I have been on my own for the last hundreds of years. So before you ask someone something about their personal lives, you better think twice. You might not like what you will hear, you got that?"

With that, Cerise looked at Kano and raised her eyebrow. "Well, I would help to find the culprit in all of this. I made a deal and I never break deals."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 Sep 2010, 1:49 pm

"Hmm? Oh, of course," It actually never even occurred to her that Cerise may not keep her side of the deal. Kano had complete trust in everyone she met and never doubted anyone. Which, in most people's opinion caused more trouble than what it was worth since it made it easier for others to take advantage of the poor girl. Not that Kano ever noticed.

(Feel free to time skip to them at the mansion.)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Sep 2010, 3:21 pm

(Nah, I'll timeskip after White posts. Who knows? There might even be a battle)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Sep 2010, 9:56 pm

Yusa stopped for a moment at the first two steps, then he kept walking and soon was out of sight." This really became unpleasant day, I really need sleep and fast...no more side trips today" He though in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 2:20 am

(Place: Scarlet Devil Mansion)

Cerise was finally back from the Hakurei Shrine. When she had reached the gates to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, she slightly loosened her grip on Kano's Arm. As usual, Meiling was slacking off and sleeping instead of guarding the gates. Knowing that she is recognized there and will not be attacked, she again pulled Kano into the mansion. Once she got in, she took off her hat and looked around. "Remilia, I'm home. I have a pleasant surprise for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 21 Sep 2010, 2:29 am

"Back so soon, Cerise?" Remilia inquired walking from out another room, only to stop short when she spotted the girl that was held firmly by her relative, "Oh, I see you've brought dinner as well."

"E-eeh?" Kano tried to hide herself a little behind Cerise, but it was quite difficult considering the grip she had on her arm.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 2:50 am

Cerise chuckled a bit and shook her head while she tried keeping Kano visible to Remilia everytime she tried hiding. "Although she does look quite delectable, she is not dinner~ I'm going to catch dinner soon if Sakuya's busy. Oh, speaking of Sakuya, this girl is going to be her new co-maid in the mansion."

After she said that, Sakuya went over to greet Cerise and looked at Kano while keeping her usual smile. "Welcome back, mistress Cerise."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 21 Sep 2010, 3:29 am

"Shame, I wouldn't mind having miko on the menu," Remilia said, flashing a grin at Kano that showed off her fangs. The young miko flinched back abit, clearly intimidated by the other vampire, "But I suppose another maid is just as well. Sakuya, take her and see if there are any spare uniforms."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 3:57 am

"Yes, mistress Remilia" Sakuya said as she grabbed Kano's arm and lead her away from the room. "You will need a lot of training to become a maid like me, so don't slack off." she told Kano as they went away.

(Cerise/Remilia Cutscene maybe? xD)

Cerise walked over to Remilia and sighed. "This Reimu Hakurei actually made a deal with me. Her cousin in exchange for my help with that portal in the sky. Oh, never mind that, how is Flandre?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 21 Sep 2010, 4:12 am

"Y-yes ma'am, I'll do my best," Kano answered the maid as she was once again pulled off. It seems people didn't think she could walk on her own.
--

"Oh she is fine, Patchy has given her some books to color in. It's been keeping her busy," Remilia answered, crossing her small arms over her chest, "Though honestly, bringing home a human on such a whim. What on earth possessed you?"

(Maybe Remilia is jealous? *shot* Kidding~)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 4:22 am

(Awwww that would be awesome~ xD)

"Coloring books? There I was trying to entertain her by playing danmaku almost once every two nights with her and she got busy with coloring books....? She sure is unpredictable..." Cerise said as she put her hands on her waist and sighed in disappointment. Remilia then asked her about why she brought a human on such short notice. "You see, Hakurei Reimu seemed to be an interesting person. She asked me for help in investigating this scenario I have been talking about. In return, we got a maid. Well, if Sakuya reports her not being efficient enough, we can always use her as something else... as long as she will not be harmed, as the deal between me and Reimu says."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 21 Sep 2010, 4:47 am

"Very well, though I believe you'll have a hard time with that last part of the deal when Flan finds out about the miko," Remilia said.

The vampire mistress sighed inwardly. It as one thing bringing home a random human no one would care about, but it was a completely different matter to bring home a Hakurei. "Well at least she looks to be the submissive type. She won't go against orders. Heh, and I bet you have quite some interesting orders thought out already, Cerise."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

Yusa had stopped on the road to Misty lake under a tree's shade taking a slight nap but had fallen a proper sleep. His chest rising and lowering according to his breathing pace calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 10:29 pm

"I bet that a little game of danmaku every now and then can distract Flandre from that... Or you can send her to Patchouli... I still can't believe that she got her with colouring books..." that thought was still stuck in her head. Usually Flandre disturbed her when she was sleeping just because she wants to play. Flandre wanting to play wasn't that fun either.

"Hey, Remilia... I do not mean to offend you, but are you trying to get back at the Hakurei by doing this special orders for the new maid? I am interested... is Hakurei Reimu really that powerful? She looked quite... how do I say this... too carefree at least."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:00 pm

"Fu~ nothing of the sort, special orders are a requirement of all new maids, just ask Sakuya about her first week here," Remilia answered with a mischievously evil glint in her eye, "Oh, and I wouldn't underestimate the Hakurei's, especially Reimu. She's a surprisingly powerful human, as much as I hate to admit it."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Sep 2010, 9:49 pm

"Ah, I better not ask Sakuya. However, I will see how the shrine maiden does with her first week of maid duty." With that, she thought of another thing that she wanted to ask Remilia. "You know about that portal in the sky, don't you? It seems to be getting larger and larger as time comes... Are you at the slightest bit worried about this?"

Cerise had to admit to herself that it was a bit troublesome. Her vision at night was not as good and candles can easily run out. "Hmm.... I can't believe so much has happened since I went to the outside world..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Sep 2010, 12:05 am

Small fly had landed over Yusa nose, he shook his head in his sleep to get fly off, then raised his hand hand smacked. Fly getting away and Yusa sitting there dumbfound look on his face hand raised up when he had hit himself in a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 24 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

"Hmm, I do believe that portal will cause a bit of trouble if left unattended," Remilia admitted, "I suppose we could always move out of Gensokyo if it gets too large, though it would be a shame to leave this mansion after all the work that was put into it."

"A-ah..umm.." A timid voice spoke up gaining the vampire's attention. There stood Kano Hakurei in her new maid outfit, her long hair tied back in a ribbon to keep it out the way when working. She was flushed from embarrassment, but it somehow made her look even cuter, "A-ah, I am at your service Cerise-sama and Remilia-sama."

The girl bowed to her new mistresses, then stood back up straight, looking over at Sakuya. "Did I do it right, Sakuya-senpai?"

"My, my, you do have good taste, Cerise. Quite good taste," Remilia remarked, looking at the ex-shrine maiden like she was the main dish of a buffet. Considering what Remilia was, Kano probably would become tonight's meal if it wasn't part of Reimu's deal to not harm her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

"Move out of Gensokyo? Again? I just got here too~ What a shame... Well, I might be able to show you the place I stay in the outside world.. although I don't know if Flandre can keep up well..."

Cerise raised her eyebrow when she heard Kano's voice. She then saw her int he maid uniform and Kano was getting all embarassed. She wondered if Sakuya forced her into it. Sakuya was standing a few feet behind Kano and simply gave her her usual creepy-ish smile.

"Ah, a quality that flows in the blood of a Scarlet~ Of course I have good taste~" Cerise said as she proudly put her hands on her waist, looking at Kano.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 25 Sep 2010, 12:51 am

"Indeed," Remilia nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly in the good taste of the Scarlet line.

Kano fidgeted slightly in place, then managed to work up what little courage she had, "Ah.. um.. do you have any orders for me..?"

"Fu~ You heard the girl, Cerise," Remilia said with a grin, "She's ready to be ordered around."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010, 3:02 am

Yusa Yawned as he stood up and gave look at sky. It looked like portal had grown a little bit larger. He rubbed back of his neck as he looked sky and stepped out from tree's shade.

The last remaining alcohol in his blood had faded out during his sleep. "A walk, might be good to pass time...." he thinked out loud and kept walking down the road, Eerie looking mansion at distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 12:13 pm

Cerise thought for a while about what she might have Kano do without violating the deal that she had with Reimu. She had to start with a simple task for now and after a short amount of thinking, she figured it out. She faced Remilia and crossed her arms. "Say, can you let me borrow your parasol? I'll let her hold it up for me while I take a walk outside. It's getting quite late and the sun's rays are at an angle. My hat alone wouldn't be able to protect me from the sun."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 9:57 pm

"Very well," Remilia said turning to her maid, "Sakuya, can you go retrieve my parasol for Cerise?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:03 pm

"Right away, mistress Remilia" Sakuya said as she went away to fetch Remilia's parasol. As Sakuya was walking away, Cerise kept glancing at her. After making sure she's gone, she looked at Remilia and whispered.

"Hey... don't you think Sakuya's a little more... how do I say this... 'well-endowed' than you last described her as?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

"Now that you mention it..." Remilia pondered glancing toward where her maid was walking off, "That is a little peculiar. Hmm... Flan and I will have to investigate it, if you know what I mean."

Kano who was fidgeting nearby, overheard it. She didn't know what the Mistress of the house was implying, but she had the oddest feeling that she was probably better off not knowing. The girl had kept her head bowed down, only every once in awhile glancing up at Cerise or Remilia. These were the people she'd be living with for now on. She just hoped that she wouldn't somehow screw up and anger them.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

Sakuya went back, carrying Remilia's parasol with her. She made her way to Kano and handed the parasol to her while giving her a smile. "Since you will be the one accompanying the mistress, make sure you don't mess up."

Cerise took her hat and put it on her head. "Well, I'll be going on ahead then. If you want me to pick up a meal somewhere tell me what you like, okay Remilia?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:19 pm

"Yes ma'am! I won't let you down!" Kano said saluting like a soldier while she grabbed hold of the parasol, then flushed when she realized that she probably looked silly saluting like that.

Remilia laughed lightly at the girl's display. It was indeed entertaining to watch this girl. "Oh I'll trust your judgment and let you pick tonight's meal, Cerise."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

"Alright then, Remilia." Cerise looked at Kano and signaled to her that it's time to go. After that, she opened the door and went out of the mansion while keeping her hat slightly tilted to protect her from the sun's rays. She waited outside for Kano and she simply looked around. There was nothing out of the ordinary. There was Meiling who was still fast asleep and the portal just got a little bigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next