Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

+2
GenericSpider
NazrinTsunMouse
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read" - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 13 Dec 2010, 4:46 pm

"A fight. To the death. Now." I said, looking serious.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read" - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Dec 2010, 4:50 pm

"Really?" I asked, eyeing Armstrong's fist.

"I don't know.... ah what the hell... why not?" Samus was suddenly in her suit and running at full speed at Kage's harem.

Armstrong's eye sparkled for a moment before rearing back for a punch that would send Kage himself to the Sun... ok, not really, but a pretty hard hit regardless.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:16 pm

Alhambra and Alex jumped in front of me.

"A two on two it is then!" Alhambra said, and threw three playing cards at Armstrong. Alex's arms shifted into claws as he sprinted towards Samus, and did a running swipe at her.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Armstrong easily dodged to the side, "Luckily I've been warned of your powers!" He then hit the ground, sending a cracking quake along the ground towards Alhambra.

Samus fired off a set of five Ice missiles before jumping high into the air.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 13 Dec 2010, 6:02 pm

Alhambra jumped into the air, playing cards swirling around him. "Have you forgotten that I'm a vampire?!" He threw more of his magic cards at Armstrong, which formed into a circle around the man. Alhambra snapped his fingers, and the circle of cards spun around at fast speeds in order to tear apart Armstrong.

Alex dodged two of the missiles, and slashed through the rest. Partially frozen, he turned his arm into the whipfist, which extended high into the air towards Samus.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:16 am

Armstrong's eye sparkled brightly as he dodged to the side, attempting to avoid the cards. However, as fast as he was, the cards were also fast and many. However, a sudden wall of paper surrounded Armstrong before he could lose any of his manly body parts. The paper was as hard as steel, able to block swords and bullets with ease.

He used this moment to run through the cards and escape behind Hinata, who prepared for the cards.

Samus rolled to the side as a morph ball, dropping behind a small bomb for the arm to hit. She jumped into the air after changing back, firing off a charged shot of her powerful Beam. She followed after the attack with a Spin attack.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:26 am

Alhambra landed on the ground again, and pulled out more cards.

"I can do this ALL day," Said Alhambra, "So give up!" He lifted his arms, as if preparing to strike, but was halted by a female voice.

"You've been relieved of duty, Mr Dandy."

Into view walked a girl with pink hair. Lucy. The girl walked towards Hinata and Armstrong leisurely.

---
Alex's whipfist hit the bomb, causing an explosion that did minimal damage. His other arm became a shield to block the laser, while the whipfist became a blade, which he swung as she spun towards him.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:43 am

Hinata prepared for a fight. "Byakugan!" She said, and looked at the woman for anything strange.

Armstrong flexed his muscles, the paper removing itself from his body, "You don't want to do that, little lady, you may get hurt,"

---

Samus' Spin attack being a blade itself bounced off of the Blade, creating sparks. She changed to normal and stood carefully looking at Alex. She knew she'd have to be careful with him. She wondered briefly if she could even damage him.

Michelle then aimed her bow from where she was standing, sending a powerful arrow made of paper at Alex, aimed for his head.

Samus used this moment to fire from her angle, sending another barrrage of five homing ice Missiles at Alex.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:55 am

"You're the one's that will get hurt." Lucy said, grinning madly. She had just walked within two meters of them. Invisible hands shot out towards the two unsuspecting fighters, grabbing on to them... and tearing them apart. (If you can counter this, go right ahead)

---

Alex braced for the ice missiles, not noticing the paper, The missiles hit his shield, freezing it and cracking it apart. The paper arrow...
SHILCK! Pierced right through Alucard's heart.

"Oh dear, attacking an opponent two on one? Not very nice of you." Alucard said, pulling the arrow from his body and retrieving a gun, which he pointed at Michelle. "I'll have to fix that." He fired.

Alex, meanwhile, activated his musclemass and armor form, rushing forward to throw a few super powerful punches.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:12 am

Emo and her harem were hanging about at the base, having nothing else to do but have a snack and watch some TV. After a few tense moments, the boys were finally able to relax despite being in the same room as their would-be nemesis slash the person they feared the most (*cough*TsunaandHibari*cough*). That was until red lights began flashing and alarm wailed.

"Woot, we got ourselves a battle!" Emo shouted in delight, raising her hands in the air. The monitor on the wall flickered and showed the battle between David and Kage's harems. "Aww, they've been fighting for a while now. How come the alarm only sounded now?"

Tsuna answered, "Eh, Emo-san, the system's still pretty premature..." he said shyly.

Sighing, Emo said, "Okay... Ulquiorra and Naruto, come with me to battle." She turned towards the door, but paused. "Uh, try not to kill each other while I'm gone," she said, mostly to Sasuke.

She left with the Espada and shinobi following her. Looking pointedly at Ulquiorra, the Arrancar took note and opened a Gargantua (?) which Emo and Naruto (who was looking a little awed) stepped in along with the Espada. It took them only moments to appear near the battle.

"Wao," Emo whistled at the carnage. "Maybe I should bring a few more guys in..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:35 am

(Unfortunately, I can't)
"NO~! ALEX!!! HINATA-CHWAN!!!" I cryed manly tears in that moment.
Seeing those tears made Misa start to cry, and then Lelouch got pissed. "I'll be back," He said, and turned around to jump into his mecha...

"Emo! Please, I beseech thee! Help me in my fight!" I said, facing her and attempting to hold back my manly tears.

A beast made of paper suddenly charged at the girl who had killed Armstrong and Hinata.

---

Suika jumped up and blocked Alex's punches with her own super strength, smiling away. "Sorry, Samus, but you haven't done any damage yet! And we need you to go help Maggie, so I'll take this guy! Don't worry, he'll be easy! I just had my Sake!" She laughed like the little girl she appeared to be before throwing Alex back by his own fists. After he was thrown back, she fired off a big fireball that moved very quickly and exploded hard in Alex's face.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 18 Dec 2010, 2:13 am

Emo blinked at David and she bit back a few sniggers at his very manly tears.

"O-Okay," she said with shrug. "Naruto go help out. Ulquiorra, stay by my side because I like you."

Ulquiorra rolled his eyes in an out of character moment while Naruto saluted and charge forwards with a whoop.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 12:59 pm

(Do the Deus Ex Machina nurses exist in this forum?)

At that point, State 51 appeared in the skies above the battle.

"Kage! You've just burned the bridge to the only person who'd possibly consider being your ally!" came Spidey's voice, booming over the speakers.

"Now taste the wrath of the Celestial Brigade!" he said.

At that point, Aphrodite A jumped off the side of the huge airship, and landed near the action, it's missile-carrying breasts aimed at Lucy.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:08 pm

Zeruel's empty eyes glowed as it unleashed a massive laser blast at the airship.

Lucy merely looked at the woman that had jumped down, before walking towards her as well.

Alhambra stepped in front of Naruto. "Oh no you DON'T" he said, and threw several playing cards at the ninja.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

State 51 moved just in time to be barely grazed by the laser.

"Don't worry, this ship can take a beating," said Spidey.

"Oh no you don't!" said Sayaka, before pressing a button, firing Aphrodite's breast-missiles at Zeruel.

At that point, the Tardis appeared next to Alhambra, and out stepped Elsa and Taby.

"Tick tick, boom!" said Taby, blowing up several of Alhambra's playing cards.

Elsa, meanwhile, fired her shotgun at Alhambra, knowing it wouldn't stop him, but sure that it would hurt like hell.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 1:38 pm

Zeruel remained completely unharmed as the missiles impacted his AT field. His papery arms unfolded and shot out at incredible speed, aimed right for Aphrodite.

---

Alex Mercer growled as he stood back up after the fireball hit him. He shook for a moment, and then grabbed his head, before a burst of tentacles shot out in all directions.

---

Lucy, meanwhile ran over to Alhambra. Her invisble arms, her vectors, slapped the shotgun bullets away. Alhambra quickly pressed his back against the pink-haired female's.

"Stupid beasts. Let's see how you fair against a True Human(A diclonius - Lucy's species)!" Lucy yelled, now back-to-back with Alhambra.

---

Alucard chuckled as Samus arrived. "Oho, two against one again? How unfair. Perhaps I should cheat a little as well..." He held his hands in front of his face, pressing his index fingers to the thumbs of the other hand. "Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

His head fell off. A massive hellhound with many eyes burst forth from his body, snarling.

---

In the distance, a blue diamond slowly rotated in the air. A massive energy built up within it for a moment, and then an unholy beam of energy exploded from it, aimed at State 51.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

A portal appeared between the energy beam and State 51, sending the beam back towards the crystal.

"Good job, Breach," said Spidey.

--

"Oh crap," said Taby.

"Kid, you take the psycho-child; we'll take whatever the fuck this guy is supposed to be!" said Elsa, to Naruto, before dropping her shotgun, and picking up a shovel.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 4:00 pm

Ramiel fired another energy beam, warping the one fired at it causing both to miss. As it prepared for another energy beam, however, time seemed to distort. A mighty creature arose from the ground, brown and covered in a spiked shell. It let out an ear-piercing shriek and loosed a volley of energy shots on the State 51.

Destruction Rained from the Heavens!

As if that wasn't enough, multiple blue vortexes opened up, revealing nine more blue diamonds. Ten energy beams fired at the ship.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 4:35 pm

The beams hit their target, as Breach was unable to open portals to block them all. The enormous, awesome airship that was in Spidey's possession for too short a time was blown apart.

Enormous, burning chunks of what used to be the coolest evil-villain-lair ever fell to the Earth.

"No..." said Sayaka. "It can't be...our home... I'LL KILL YOU!"

--

"Damn it! After all that work to capture the damned thing!" said Taby, as she blew up another of her opponent's playing cards.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 8:13 pm

Lucy glared at Taby as her invisible arms began to throw an incredible number of Alhambra's seemingly limitless playing cards towards the woman.

"Hey! That's MY thing!" Alhambra said, trying and failing to catch up with Lucy's throwing speed.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 8:42 pm

"Shit!" said Taby, before creating an explosion in front of her that destroyed most of the cards, then grabbing Elsa, and taking cover.

"Man, this is HARD," she said. "Spidey didn't tell us they would be so tough..."

"Yes he did, you bloody idiot!" said Elsa.

"Oh yeah!" said Taby.

At that point, Delirium of the Endless appeared in front of Lucy.

"You have pretty hair. Too bad it'll get messed up by those giant spiders who want to spank you to death...." she said, making Lucy hallucinate just that.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 9:00 pm

"DIE GIANT SPIDERS!" Yelled Lucy, vectors whipping out and mercilessly attacking the hallucinations.

Alhambra recoiled in shock. "What in the hell is wrong with you?!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 18 Dec 2010, 9:17 pm

Naruto dodged the flying cards with his almost always reliable ninja reflexes and he made a hand sign with his fingers.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" he yelled and dozens of shadow clones appeared to attack Alhambra and Lucy.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 18 Dec 2010, 9:24 pm

Lucy noticed that numerous orange-clad blond boys were coming toward her. Briefly questioning if this was all a weird erotic dream, she began to tear into them when they got into range, in addition to the spiders.

Alhambra also joined in, throwing, guess what, playing cards at the Naruto clones.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 18 Dec 2010, 10:21 pm

"Tic tic, boom!" said Taby, blowing up Alhambra.

Meanwhile, aboard the Tardis...

"Good thing I evacuated everyone onto the Tardis," said Spidey, providing needless exposition.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 19 Dec 2010, 1:20 am

Slave's group had expanded by this point. The variance among them was astounding; after Ageha had joined, a blond boy named Shiner had also joined, though he kept to the shadows. A woman named Ultear joined, with a crystal ball, and mostly kept to herself. A giant of a man named Kongoh joined as well, and though he wasn't happy, he was appeased by Orihime's company and cooking. A young boy named Joey Jones was very confused, but was glad to help the other heroes, as well as learn from them. The most adorable girl ever, Wendy, also joined, and while Slave was clearly attached to her, she preferred the company of Kongoh, Joey, and another girl, Aqua. Two more mages, Midnight and Sherry, were confused but decided it best to just go along with it. And lastly, there was Ben, another teenage boy who was obsessed with being a 'hero' like Joey was. The two got along rather well despite having two different concepts of it.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 19 Dec 2010, 2:08 pm

Alhambra exploded, causing playing cards to fall out of his sleeves. Lucy picked them up with her vectors and began to throw them.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 Dec 2010, 3:03 pm

Sudden thunder crashed and an imposing figure stood atop a building looking down at the fight taking place. "Halt your fire now!" A voice boomed all around, "I see it was a mistake to allow this war. I know now what shall be done!"

Walking up beside the admin was a blonde girl wearing an orange dress. "Maya, it seems the fighting here has gotten out of control, use one of Ben's alien forms to reverse time will ya?"

"Hmph, fine, but why must you always call on me to clean up messes," Maya complained as she used her natural copy abilities then used Ben's alien form to allow her to manipulate time and reverse the events since the fight first started.

So now it was back at the beginning right before Kage attempted to fight David. Flame turned to the group and addressed them all, "Alright listen up, because I find senseless fighting to be tiresome and boring, I want all fights to be put on hold for awhile until I get a quest planned out... which may have to wait a couple of... well yeah I won't be around for awhile, so in my absence, David will be taking my place as admin!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:08 pm

"Aww... fine. But it better be an epic quest." I said. I leaned against Zeruel's head, and the mighty angel began to walk away, followed by Ramiel and Lavos, who carried the rest of my harem.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:32 pm

Slave blinked as time reset. "Well... that was odd.."

Meanwhile, the members of his group had been clearly divided into groups. Orihime was with Ageha, Kongoh, Joey, Aqua, and Ben. Shiner and Midnight had wandered off on their own, while Sherri did what she pleased.

Ageha looked at the pudding Orihime had made for her new friends. "This is... pudding?"

She nodded. "Yep! Feel free to dig in!"

Ageha stared at it for a moment, and then stared at the giant of a man sitting next to him, who was eating his small portion of pudding with an equally small spoon... quite elegantly. On his shoulders sat a small girl, Wendy, who was also quite enjoying her 'pudding'. Joey and Ben were sitting together, though both were obviously apprehensive- they were Americans and had no concept that this food was weird, even for the Japanese. Apparently Kongoh just liked pudding that much, and Wendy was from another world.

Aqua sat down next to him, her own pudding in hand. "Hey, you should try it. You never know..."

Orihime put on the 'puppy-eyes'. "Pleeeeease?"

Ageha knew he was in trouble when a girl gave him puppy-eyes. "Alright, alright! Geez..." He took a bite, and...

...was very glad that there were multiple medics on hand.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next