Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fantasy RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Tom Wed 10 Nov 2010, 6:37 pm

"I can roll with that," Tom grinned even more, standing up. "I'm really impatient, so can we bounce now? It's just, the fools around here aren't even worth fighting, but that Necrus fellow and the other one, they sound like they could smack me around a bit."

He had no idea why the idea of being beaten up excited him, but he was sure that some one would make some joke about masochism. Being a Shaolin monk meant that the only way to fight someone powerful, you had to travel through a mountain range to fight anything remotely challenging. Unless you wanted to take on a monk, but his prodigal skill and lack of people his age meant that he easily beat the other students, but the older monks would annihilate him.

The last good fight he had been in had almost cost him the right side of his body, when an enchanted axe lodged itself in his hip after going through his torso. He was lucky it was a heat based axe, or he would have died. Instead the axe cauterized the wound. it took him six months to recover, which explained why his current strength was lower than usual. And, although he had lost, it had been really fun.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 10 Nov 2010, 8:17 pm

"Oh that would be good," Naz agreed instantly, "It's so troublesome asking for directions. All the people do is stare at me and ask me non sense about where my parents are."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

"You can leave it to me. I know every nook and cranny in this village. Sometimes a thief has to hide, you know~?" she said as she started walking towards the direction of the castle, keeping her face hidden by her cloak. "You know, it's better to be mistaken for a kid rather than having people go after you for your head and for the bounty I have... hehe, life's kinda funny, you know?"

After a while they reached the middle of the village where the castle walls were. There was a large gate and two guards were standing by. "Well, this is a problem... Every single one in the royal family knows me, and they're after my head too. I guess we have to figure another way in." she said as she started to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:45 pm

"I was talking to her," said Joe, looking at Emo.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 11 Nov 2010, 12:49 pm

Tom twitched. He hadn't read the post properly was really impatient. "Don't care! I want to beat someone up!" He replied.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 11 Nov 2010, 11:03 pm

Emo blinked and looked at the three guys before her, scrutinizing them and debating on whether it was all right to leave with them. She quickly made her decision.

"All right, it's a deal," she said, smiling slightly and sipping her wine. "When do we leave?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Nov 2010, 9:09 am

"Unless everybody are too tired, then now..." White said, when he stood up and placed the poster inside his trenchcoats pocket.

"I prefer to work with people when i know their name's, White Courtlan...." He said and offered his hand for shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 12 Nov 2010, 12:19 pm

Joe shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Joe. Just Joe," he said. "Yes, I know, everyone expects wizards to have names like Agamemnon the lightning caster, but in reality, most wizards don't. Though we do like to come up with ridiculous nicknames for ourselves, since noone would be afraid of 'Steve the wizard',"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 12 Nov 2010, 11:05 pm

Emo lifted a hand in greeting. "Name's Marie Jahrezah, but everyone calls me Emo," she said with a polite smile. "I'm a Grey Magician at your service."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 13 Nov 2010, 1:06 pm

"Nice to meet you," said Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Nov 2010, 10:08 pm

"Good, unless mister monk over there won't give the name we might consider heading out now, Bounty's won't catch themselves." White responded cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 22 Nov 2010, 12:52 pm

"I'm Tom, epic item user and all around great guy," Tom said, striking a pose in a joking manner.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Nov 2010, 1:09 pm

"Just out of curiosty i ask, if your such e great guy....then what's that pile outside" White asked slightly suspecting voice and pointed thumb over his back toward front of tavern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 22 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

"Oh, yes, that? Well, you see, this whole thing happened and I got bored," Tom replied. "fine, the nice guy thing was a vile and odious lie. Happy?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 23 Nov 2010, 1:06 am

Emo tsked. "Why tell a lie when you can't even maintain it?" she said, mostly to herself.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 23 Nov 2010, 3:28 am

"It maaaay have been a joke," Tom replied, "can we leave now?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Nov 2010, 10:49 am

"Yes....." White said slightly worried before turning around and walking out from Tavern.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:21 pm

"Hmmm...." Naz scrutinized the wall. They had to figure out how to get in the into the castle to meet with the king, "How about we scale the wall?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm

Cathy grinned and put her hands on her waist proudly. "Heh, that will be easy! Watch me!" she said as she backed off a little. "For the cute mouse kingdom! Haha, I shall cuddle them all!" she said as she took the hood off her cape and ran towards the wall. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." she then shifted her weight a few feet away from the wall and planted her foot on it, using the momentum to continue running upwards on the wall. She then jumped and landed right on a lone guard's head, knocking him out. "Ta-dah! ... Eh...? Hehe, sorry down there~" she said to the guard as she put her hood back on.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 05 Dec 2010, 2:58 pm

"I fully support getting out of here," said Joe, heading for the exit.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 07 Dec 2010, 10:46 pm

David was searching the market for any good ingrediants. Today he happened to have a bit of extra cash, which made him quite happy. He intended on getting something extremely rare...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 16 Dec 2010, 10:30 pm

Emo exited the tavern as well, taking a deep breath as she stepped out into the night. She loved night time since its when the darkness thrives. And besides, interesting things happened at night.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 17 Dec 2010, 4:46 am

One of those interesting things happened to be the tavern violently exploding as soon as the last person had left. "What the bloody hell was that?" Tom asked. He had been just outside the blast radius and only recieved a couple of shrapnel wounds.

A figure, short and stocky, left the tavern with a glance at the adventurers. Tom was tempted to go after him, but he supposed making sure no one was dead took priority.

Mini boss!
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Dec 2010, 8:28 am

"That was....unexpected...." White said looking at the taver which was blazing in fire. "is everybody alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 17 Dec 2010, 12:52 pm

"Hey, asshole!" said Joe, to the man that had left the tavern. "Get your ass over here so I can put a boot in it! Zapagada!"

He then proceeded to fire a transfiguration spell at the man who'd left the tavern, planning to turn him into a sheep.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 17 Dec 2010, 9:00 pm

David saw the explosion, and wondered if he should investigate... he decided he would. He went to an area near the tavern to watch as apparently someone had just fired off a spell...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 01 Feb 2011, 12:36 pm

The man disappeared. Then, another figure arose from the ground. He wore brown trousers and a white, blood-stained top under a heavy black cloak. He had long black hair and pale skin. His eyes were a dark brown and his ears were pink in the cold. Tom frowned. "Hold on, I beat you up earlier. You jumped out of the window!" He shouted, pointing.

The man laughed. "I am Spector, the Phantom Corps' number two! We've been watching you, since the beginning, waiting, and now you are ours!" Tom moved quickly, his short sword flashing in the moonlight as it aimed for Spector's ribs. The latter merely laughed, and revealed what he concealed beneath his cloak.

The chain was thirty feet long and thick, with razor sharp barbs on each link. The man was extremely muscular, and he managed to yank the sword out of Tom's hand effortlessly and capture him within his chains. Tom flipped out, but his foot was snagged in the chains. He twisted and pulled the chain off his foot, but...

He can control them at will... Tom realised, as his left arm was torn apart. "DAMN!" He roared, retreating from the man, clutching his bleeding stump. Spector cackled.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 01 Feb 2011, 1:30 pm

"Oooh, very interesting ability! How does it work?" said Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 02 Feb 2011, 7:18 am

"Like this," Spector replied, swinging the chain at Joe, and manipulating it to fly all over the place before it finally attempted to stab him in the ribs with a vicious spike attached to the end that had formed out of the enlarged last link.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 02 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

"Now you have to go and make things violent..." said Joe, before pulling out a card and throwing it at the tip of the chain. The moment the card was torn open by the spike, the chain was suddenly thrown into reverse, going backwards exactly the way it had come.

"Shame, I was saving that card for a special occasion," said Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next