Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fantasy RP

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Tom Wed 02 Feb 2011, 12:08 pm

Joe failed to notice the real reason behind Spector's odd movements, as the latter used to chain's momentum, slipping it under another chain, and springing the trap. Chains closed in on Joe at a rapid, bone-pulverising, speed.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 03 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

Joe pulled out another card, which then burst into flames. The chains, Joe, Tom, and the specter would be unable to move for a matter of seconds.

I REALLY hope the others will get me out of this. thought Joe, though his hand was currently on another card that he would activate the MOMENT he was able to move again if they DIDN'T help him.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 03 Feb 2011, 2:16 pm

David saw what was happening, and decided he would help.

He smiled as he pulled out two small vials of potion. He raised them to the light, one shined brightly as the moon shined on it, whereas the other one, previously green, now turned black as the sky.

He opened the one that turned bright, sending a flash of light at the chains. "Hurray for time stopping magic," thought David, smiling as the chains now moved in reverse from where they were, but only the chains while everything else stayed stuck in time.

"Reversal Momentum Potion, sends anything back the way it came," David said, smiling at the opponent. He prepared the Midnight Sludge Concoction for when they would resume motion.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 03 Feb 2011, 3:09 pm

At that point, the spell wore off, and Joe quickly moved away from where he was.

"Thank you," he said, before turning to his attacker. "You know, it's quite rude to attack someone when they're talking to you,"

He reached into his deck, and pulled out a card.

"Now back off or I'll unleash a spell that drags you to hell itself!" he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 04 Feb 2011, 2:02 am

Spector laughed. He continued to laugh for a full minute. After that, he called "Strašidlo: Jedenáct Zachycení Řetězy!" The chain plunged into the ground, seemingly of it's own accord. Then, ten more shot out, jabbing at the air. "My chains can capture ANYTHING!" He cackled, before the end that he was still holding morphed it's last link into a hammer, which he swung at the two.

"I absolutely control these chains. You cannot use them against me!" He called, and to demonstrate this, the chains struck out, inteding to rip the two apart.

Tom grimaced as he stopped the blood from leaving what used to be his arm with a dirty bandage. It wasn't all bad, it wasn't like he was going to have one arm forever.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Feb 2011, 9:21 am

Several shot's echoed through air as several strong projectiles deflected chains and one penetrated Spector's shoulder. White pointed his revolver at Spector with blank face.

"Next one will go through your head...." He said walking next to Tom and Joe ,gun still smoking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 04 Feb 2011, 9:39 am

David was surprised to find the chains moving again so soon, but he caught himself. He revealed the midnight sludge potion, tossing it into the air between him and the chain.

Then all the chains were shot, and he grabbed at his potion, narrowly missing it. "Ah dang," He backed up as a big glob of black appeared, then spread a few feet. David pulled out a bag with some powder, and threw the powder down on the goo, making it dissolve quickly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 04 Feb 2011, 1:09 pm

"I warned you," said Joe, throwing a card towards Specter.

The card burst into flames in mid-air, and a portal opened next to Specter. Out of the portal came a gigantic, red hand, which reached for him.

"Well, he's screwed, who wants to get lunch?" asked Joe.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 04 Feb 2011, 1:27 pm

Spector flung his arm out to the side, three fingers extended, and an equal amount of chains darted towards the hand, restraining it.

With a smile, he then swung his hammer at the party and commended his other seven chains to wipe them out, with a look of maniacal glee.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 08 Feb 2011, 3:03 am

Emo squeaked slightly as she dodged a chain that was headed straight for her. It rushed right past her, but seeing as Spector could control the chains with his will, she quickly grabbed the chain with her right hand, her Bone Brace carefully protecting her against the spikes.

"Wow, you guys aren't doing a very good job of getting rid of this guy," she commented, wary of Spector's movements.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Feb 2011, 5:53 am

White threw his revolver away taking out his tonfa, deflecting one of the chains which had headed toward him. "This is so annoying!" White exclaimed as he kept bashing chain away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 08 Feb 2011, 8:49 am

Tom groaned, his head swimming. Spector changed the path of his chains again, attacking. Emo's grab was nullified by the fact that he could just change direction again. A second later, the deflected chain used it's momentum to spin around and attack back.

"On three, attack!" Tom called, holding out his remaining arm. He had noticed that Spector couldn't precisely control every chain at once, and knocking them away would create an opening. Spector looked slightly alarmed, and focused several chains on Tom. "One, two, three! Bansho!" The chains were repelled (Spector was firmly chained to the ground) which gave the others three or four seconds to attack.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 08 Feb 2011, 12:50 pm

"Take this!" said Joe, charging forward, and throwing a card at Spector.

The card burst into flames when it was near him....then exploded.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 08 Feb 2011, 1:41 pm

The alchemist saw his chance, and threw a small bottle from his waist belt.

When it made contact, it shattered, combining with the fire of the card that already hit, turning the explosion a bright shade of green and increasing it in size.

"Because, really, I knew that 'kill it with fire' would be the reaction," He said, smiling at his own foresight.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 08 Feb 2011, 2:56 pm

"I believe now would be a good time to retreat," said Joe. "I don't want to be within slaughtering distance if it turns out he survived that,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 09 Feb 2011, 10:03 am

Spector was on the ground, blackened by the explosion. With an almighty roar, he attacked, jumping at the party, chains abandoned in rage. As he was a metre away, a grinning man with pale skin and silver hair rose from the ground, grabbing his ankles, tripping the giant man, whilst still semi submerged. "Hibye, kiddies!" He grinned, before sinking, with Spector.

Tom examined the spot and turned pale.

"The ground hasn't be disturbed at all..."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 09 Feb 2011, 8:42 pm

Emo had managed to find cover from the explosion and once it passed she looked over the barrel she was hiding behind (hey, the guys were doing okay fighting that freak, so why should she assert some effort?) in time to see Spector disappear through the earth. Blinking a bit in confusion, Emo stood up, dusted off her skirt, then leaned against the barrel, her head tilted in thought.

"Well that was the..." she paused for a moment, counting in her mind. "73rd freakiest thing I have ever seen." Another short pause and she shook her head. "No, no! It was the 74th freakiest thing I have ever seen! I doubt this is more freaky than watching the mating habits of rock monsters."

She shuddered at the memory. Never. Again.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 09 Feb 2011, 9:50 pm

(LMAO!)

THe alchemist brushed some rubble off his outfit, frowning.

"Uhm, ok then. What do we do now?" He looked around, and it occurred to him he didn't even know any of these people, "Ah, let me introduce myself. My name is David, and my single purpose in life is the study of alchemy," He smiled at everyone before bowing his head slightly, his hand on his hat as he did so.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 11 Feb 2011, 4:25 am

Pushing disturbing images to the back of her mind, Emo gave David a two-fingered salute in greeting.

"I'm Emo and yes, that's my name. Nice to meetcha."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 11 Feb 2011, 12:15 pm

"Nice to meet you, Alchemist," said Joe. "I'm Joe. I've dedicated my life to the study of magic,"

Usually, alchemists and wizards didn't get along; but luckily, Joe didn't care.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4