Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 1

Go down

I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 1 Empty I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 1

Hey. Sota Higurashi here. Ever since my big sis helped Inuyasha beat up a bunch of demons in the feudal era, I've 'made up' a bunch of stories starring them and those other guys I heard about. It ended up insanely popular somehow, so I should probably become a writer or something. But anyway, I just discovered I actually have fan fiction! Now this I gotta read! I wonder just how well this reader captured the events relayed to me?

Hey guys this is my second fanfic and I love the paring

Oh, right, I should supply a title and summary, right? He he... right...

i can help you

Um, capitals?

kagome gets mad at inuyasha a again and storms away then our sexy mercinary appears and helps kagome see things in a new perspective

From... what I can decipher, Kagome gets mad. Big surprise >.> And... who's this 'sexy mercenary'? I don't recall hearing of any sexy mercenaries...

I may have made a mistake in reading this Mad

Kagome Higarashi age six teen walking in the forest of fuddle Japan

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT- Sorry, sorry... anyway, back to Kagome's adventures in Fuddle Jap-ahaha!

she had just recently had a fight with her so called guardian about having to go home soon

They do that a lot, I hear. Why bother? They could have just skipped to my sister's inevitable return.

he had to make her mad and make her sit him a hundred time and stormed away

My sister's a dummy, yeah, but did she ever storm away in a land supposedly filled to the brim with demons?

she was in the west so she knew Koga ruled this land but what she didn't know was that she was being watched

Oh, by the way, all these lines I posted? Not a single full stop, comma, exclamation mark, nothing. This whole paragraph is like four and a half lines long. One full stop total. Two whole lines away.

I don't think writing is this person's strong point.

'that's Inutrasha's wentch what's she doing out here by her self' thought the incredibly handsome man

I can just picture him now >.>

Also, don't insult my sister! That's my job and blah blah blah sibling stuff...

who was on a tree branch he snuck down and fallowed her from a distance "that jerk! Stupid Inuyasha think he can tell me when I can and cant go home and for all I do for him that jerk I just want to smash that stupid head of his" she growled out.

Ah, my mistake, there's an exclamation mark hidden in the dialogue there. Right behind that full stop, pretty much!

Also KAGOME THERE'S A CREEPY STALKER TURN AROUND YOU IDIOT!

The man smirked 'who knew she was so feisty?' she kept ranting "well at least I got those beads on him heheh stupid Inuyasha" she then grew sad and stopped in her place and started to sing scars by papa roach

Since when did Kagome enjoy sitting the crap outta Inuyasha? And, uh... who's Papa Roach? What's Scars?

"I tare my heart open I sold my self to shun my weakness is that I can do much and my scars remind me that the past is real I tare my heart open just to fail drunk and im feeling down and I just want to be alone pissed that you came around why don't you just go home cause you channeled all your pain and I cant help you fix your self you making me insane all I can say is I tare my heart open I sold my self to shun my weakness is that I cant do much and my scars remind me that the past is real I tare my heart open just to fail I tried to help you once I kiss my advise I saw you going down but you never realized that your drowning in the water so I offered you my hand compassion in my nature tonight is our last dance, I tare my heart open I sold my self to shun and my weakness is that I cant do much and my scars remind me that the past is real I tare my heart open just to fail drunk and im feeling down and I just want to be alone pissed that you came around why don't you just go home cause your drowning in the water and I tried to grab your hand I left my heart open but you didn't under stand yet you didn't under stand go fix your self I cant help you fix yourself but at least I can say I tried im sorry but I gotta move on with my own life I m but I cant fix your self but at least I can say I tried im sorry but I gotta move on with my own life I tare my heart open I sold my self to shun and my weakness is that I cant do much and my scars remind me that the past is real I tare my heart open just to fail"

Did... did this writer post the full song or something?

So, that song got it's own full paragraph - much bigger than the previous one - and it served what purpose? I haven't even entered high school yet, writer! Surely you should exceed me greatly in literary ability!

Ugh >.< So, anyway...

'man she must have been though a lot'

Yeah, I hear fighting demons in that era was pretty hard. Incredibly risky and bloody, and I think Kagome got kidnapped a few tim-

he snuck up behind her and covered her mouth and held her to him

Yeah, kinda like that and goddamnit!

"sh its okay"

"I'm just going to abduct you."

I'd mock it further, but that's my sister >.< Hard to make more obvious jokes >.>

'BANKOTSU?"

Brb, clarifying something with my sis.

-One wait later-

DEAR GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GUY DOING BACK?!

For those unaware, this Bankotsu guy led a band of dead guys brought back to life by that sacred jewel thing that got broken into millions of bits because my sister can be pretty dumb. Without it, he can't really 'live', any more.

...Should I assume this is set before Inuyasha totally trashes this group? Come to think of it, what's this guy doing all the way out here anyway?

she struggled to get free but he had to nock her out he sighed "oh well at least she wont struggle" he flung kagome over his shoulder and started to walk away.

...Guess we'll find out next time...

So, that was the whole chapter. Three paragraphs. One of which was probably a copy/paste of a full song's lyrics, and the other isn't even two full lines. So yeah, not the most content filled story ever. I'm sure this will all vastly improve next chapter! Right? Yeah, I don't believe it either >.>
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit