Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

+4
NazrinTsunMouse
Ren Mizuki
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Dr. Phazon Sun 22 May 2011, 11:09 pm

ANTI quickly began to lob fireballs over the city wall towards the forest. 'We don't like that bloodlust. It's coming from the forest. We'll burn it down and flush the source out!' As ANTI's mages lit the forest ablaze, a tech unit began setting up forcefield generators near the city entrance. Invisible-forcefield generators, of course.

'They'll either run away or come hit the barrier. We think we're at the advantage here.'
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 5 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Simply David Sun 22 May 2011, 11:16 pm

Niho looked at Mr. G and at the woman, and considered things. Would it be alright to go in and just take food? These people certainly wouldn't give it to them...

At that moment another person came out, a man. The woman spoke to the man, and the man looked upset but went back inside. The woman smiled and walked towards Niho and company. Mr. B immediately perked up and seemed to be watching the oncoming woman.

"No need to worry! Who are you young lady?" She asked Niho, and Niho looked surprised.

"My name? I'm Niho..."

(That's all the tiem I have, gotta go. Sorry Phazon)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2011, 6:00 pm

Garret watched woman approach them , for some reason she didn't not fear them, it felt strange... and suspicious at the same time. But he couldn't jump to conclusions but instead waitt and see what were her intentions when she was talking with Niho.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 23 May 2011, 6:20 pm

In the Technalia base, a small pinkish form in an oversized shirt flung itself at Jeff. Dassy latched on to the fearless leader and giggled.

"Hi Jeffy!" She said.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 23 May 2011, 9:48 pm

The two bounty hunters were very startled by the sudden turn of events.

"You think they saw us?" Johnnie shouted as he jumped from his tree and used his wand to have the wind carry him down and towards the exit of the forest, from where he would run to escape the fire.

"Who knows! They seem rather crazy, don't they?" Jack said, laughing as he ran through the burning trees from his previous position. He decided to make sure they DID see them.

He fired off his gun at the city, and the bullets bounced off the barrier. "Eh?" He ran forward a bit and got behind a large boulder to avoid being burnt. "Oi! Johnnie! Why don't you take the lead?"

Johnnie, having not seen the bullets bounce off the barrier, smiled and said, "Why thank ya! I'll be sure to take all the fireballs for you," his tone was clearly sarcastic, but he put up a barrier as he walked calmly towards the city. The barrier was very powerful but it would only stop fire. He began waving his wand in an intricate pattern and saying words under his breath, preparing to fire off a big spell at the wall of the city to reveal them.

-------

The woman walking up towards Niho was probably in her older teens, and had long blonde hair. She spoke with a kind voice, "My name is Lady Annabelle, I'm the heiress to this mansion and this land. Please, are you hungry? Or thirsty?" She seemed very into Niho for some reason, and what was weirder was she was not bothered by the occassional growl eminating from Mr. B. HIs appearance was enough to cause trained soldiers to hesitate in fear.

Niho frowned, "I am, actually. Why?"

"Well I can feed you and your friends, if you want. I saw you come up out of that lake so I figured you must be hurt. We have a few monsters down there you see, and I can in fact see the wounds on the big guy," She said, reffering to Garret.

----

Jeff was startled, but simply said, "Oh hello Dassy," He was not completely surprised, as this wouldn't have been the first time she appeared before him, or jumped on him.

Out of habitual proffession, he asked, "Anything to report?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 23 May 2011, 10:12 pm

Simply David wrote:(We were inside Ren. Ah well, it's fine)

Jace nodded, "Speed would be a good idea, I'd like this particular mission over quickly as the result may lead to our side's victory,"

He waited for Ren to get on and got on behind her again, allowing her to drive as it would work better he imagined.

Ren gripped the thin bridle that suddenly appeared, Onyx chewing steadily on the bit. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled slightly at Jace. "I figured you would feel safer if I had a more materialistic control over him. Do not worry. When I ride with Onyx, our minds are connected. There is not a single thing that will happen, that I will not know about." she assured him.

Turning back around, she leaned forward, bracing herself. "Be ready....GO!!" she ordered the beast, and it shot forward, it's legs eating up the ground at an amazing speed. With a hard jump, they were in the air, gaining altitude as the Pegasus flapped it's beautiful wings.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 23 May 2011, 10:33 pm

"I'm booored." Dassy whined. "There's nothing to do!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May 2011, 12:17 am

Garret didn't try to cover his hand which was still bleedingb ut spoke to woman " the way your not scared must mean you propably have encountered these monsters often.... most people would be running to hill's by now, by our ...strange appearance." Garret helmet filtered voice spoke noddin at the corpse of serpent which was laying on the beach, tip of it's tail touching water line.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Wed 25 May 2011, 7:59 pm

"Oh great, everyone left," Diana said sadly. "Now what?" She turned to Alice and sighed. She crossed her arms and looked away. "Ugh. Alice can you fly me to the others?" Alice's face broke out into a huge grin. Before she could reply, Diana covered her mouth. "Don't talk. Just fly please." Alice nodded enthusiastically and Diana got on the broom. They rose into the air and flew in the direction they believed some other people would be.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 26 May 2011, 10:05 pm

Jace was braced for the take off and he managed to enjoy the ride. He tried not to think too much about the fact he was so close to a girl, and keep his mind on his mission.

He then noticed Diana and Alice flying towards them, and waved, "Hey! Do you two have anywhere to be?" He assumed that, if they were in the air, that Diana must have regained control of her powers.

-----

Jeff shrugged, "I'm sorry, but nobody is willing to attack this main base, it's too dangerous and well defended,"

He questioned to himself if having a base that could be 'bored' was such a great thing, but at the same time she was adorable so he didn't worry too much.

----

The woman nodded, and said "Yeah it's not often but I've met with them," She gave a glance towards Mr. B, who then made a dark growling bark-sort of sound, something both robotic and monstrous all at once.

The girl then looked at Niho again, "I'm not afraid of any of you. Actually, you look like someone I know, and I was hoping I could take care of you," Gesturing towards Mr. B, she said, "And it's not like I haven't seen a robot before," She clearly didn't know much about tech, or maybe she was hiding something, as she didn't seem aware of the fact that most 'robots' didn't have organic insides that could be seen through a mouth with rows of teeth.

Niho shrugged, not feeling anything dangerous from the woman, "Fine, I don't mind. What do you think Mr. G?" She looked at him, and her face seemed emotionless. She was hiding her feelings because she neither trusted nor distrusted this woman, and didn't want to give anything away.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2011, 12:04 am

It was tough for Garret to decided to either trust the woman or not. But he wasn't aware that Niho didn't need food to survive and what if the Woman really had good intentions?....

"Very well, we'll come with you. but you must understand that we had given.....very little reason..... to trust other people..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 01 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

The woman nodded, "Not to worry. Though my fiance seems to not trust you either, but don't mind him, I'll convince him to keep quiet," She turned and headed towards the house. Her tone seemed very friendly.

Niho stood up, and followed. Mr. B dashed ahead and reached the house first, and waited at the door.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Mon 06 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Simply David wrote:Jace was braced for the take off and he managed to enjoy the ride. He tried not to think too much about the fact he was so close to a girl, and keep his mind on his mission.

He then noticed Diana and Alice flying towards them, and waved, "Hey! Do you two have anywhere to be?" He assumed that, if they were in the air, that Diana must have regained control of her powers.

(((EHHH!!! I'm soooo sorry it's been awhile. I have had no time to get on until now... Sigh.... I feel so bad now...... I'm just gonna post...)))

Ren turned to look over her shoulder at Jace, grinning slightly. "Enjoying the ride?" she asked over the wind, releasing her grip on Onyx to reach behind her and tie back her hair. She had much confidence in the beast to catch her if she were to fall, but she didn't mind showing off a bit at her recklessness to Jace, somthing else she had never done before. The girl soaked up the warmth emanating from his body, his chest pressed against her back. It was an experience new to her, sharing the body heat of a man.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5