Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

+4
NazrinTsunMouse
Ren Mizuki
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 16 May 2011, 11:19 pm

"Aw they are leaving, and here I was hoping for some entertainment, maybe a love triangle," Satsuki said with a small pout before handing the popcorn back to Rakaiya, "Well it was nice sitting with you, but I must be off. There are much more entertaining things for me to do, though be a dear and tell me if anything interesting happens with our leader, would you?"

With that said, the vampire stood and dusted off her pants before jumping off the roof with ease. There had to be someone around who she could get much better entertainment from. Maybe find a cute little human mage to give her some blood. Yes, that would be nice.

---

Shiki frowned, he did not like to recall the battle that nearly had him defeated. However, Jeff was his superior and to withhold information like that would be most traitorous, "It was a powerful summoner. I did not expect the creatures he could summon to be so large. It was a simple miscalculation on my part, one that I remidied quickly."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 11:32 pm

Suddenly angry howl like sound was heard through the woods when large humanoid looking creature dashed through the wood and grabbbed wizard in the deadly dash of it's. Crushing wizards head with only one hand while other was holding drill. the crushing force, forced wizard to let go of the girl and the man was lifted in air hanging from his head. The creature slammed wizards head against ground several times before motoric like sound was suddenly heard. The drill in creatures hand began spinning and was stabbed inside man stomache. Turning mans stomache outside, killlin wizard gruesomly.

The Creature in Divingsuit looking armor was roughly larger than Mister B with Niho. Carrying two tanks on it's back. Lamp on top of it's helmet and Delta sign on it's hand. The creature turned toward Niho while still holding the corpse of wizard but was now simply draggin it before it let go. "You.... You Look familiar....." A Males voice came out and was filtered by the helmet. The voice was deep and considering tone.

. It's helmet had a mirror like glass which reflected Niho's face back at her.The creature reached it's hand toward Niho but stopped and backed away and looked at it's own hand which was covered by the suit and the blood of wizard it just killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 11:29 am

Niho looked at the ... thing that just saved her. She looked down at the gruesome sight of the wizard that had just died, but watching Mr. B eat was often much gorier.

"Who are you? Are you here for my bounty?" She asked, fear clearly etched into her face. Mr. B let out a low rumble and Niho was suddenly aware that he was free from the previous spell.

Her faced turned harsh as she stood and faced the large person before her. She wasn't sure what to think of him, but she waited for his answer.

----

Maya looked around. She had finished healing the injured and they were resting, so now she didn't have much to do. She was a little tired, but she wasn't sure where she could go to rest, having never visited this town before.

She was in fact in the same floating fortress that Jace was in.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 11:45 am

"My name...? Name... Garret keep's echoing in my memory....i'm... .not sure I think that's my name.... And.... i am no bounty hunter....so rest assure..... i am simply someone....who suffers of being what i am now...an abomination.. you are... same as i am... made into something we are now...." Man in Huge divingsuit explained, slight melancholy in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 17 May 2011, 12:00 pm

Rakaiya frowned, swiping his hand. "I cannot allow my cute little student to run off with a girl. He needs to run off with several!" He exclaimed cheerfully. "Banish."

And the Pegasus was gone. "Now, something very uncomfortab- hey is that the girl who has my favourite ability, or what?" He asked no one in particular. He pointed at her and muttered "defunction". It was a spell which made the target lose control of their power.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 12:55 pm

Niho looked at the man, who had saved her, and believed him. She had never been lied to, and the part about her being a monstrosity was true as well, so she had no reason on earth to disbelieve him.

"Alright," She said, looking at her own reflection, seeing her pale skin and red eyes, and thought about what he may be.

"So, what do you want?" She asked, wondering if she should do something for him in return for his help.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 1:04 pm

" I have need of nothing....the plea for help.....brough, piece of memory to me....an instinc to protect something....someone.... I simply want to find my past. My only memories are how i was bound in this....this...." He paused and looked at his own hand which he had clenched in fist when he saw the suit covering his hand and Delta sign. "And i know that there's no way to unbound me from this suit, than one way....and that too... is vague..." Garret continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 1:08 pm

Niho actually felt kinda bad for him, being able to understand him to some degree. She wanted to be a normal human, simply because it might let her exist in normal society.

Of course, through the psychic connection Mr. B was feeling the same as Niho, and nudged her towards him, and she smiled up at him and raised her hand, "How about you come with us? We're not sure what we're looking for either, but if we team up we should be safe from anything, right?" She gave him a tiny smile, and her red eyes were glowing slightly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 1:20 pm

Garret ook few steps toward them both, Niho was about 1/3 oh his size Which made him kneel to her eye level. Helmet's glasses reflection hid the expression of Garret's but the feeling of Honesty was found in his voice when he spoke. "From this day foward then... i shall travel with both of you... strange feeling. You really do resemble someone i knew but have forgotten.... What is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 1:25 pm

The smile grew a little, and a voice that had a slight echoing touch to it, "My name is Niho, Garrett, and I am very happy to have you coming along with us,"

Mr. B growled a little, and Niho giggled, "And this is Mr. B. He has been my guardian for quite a while, so he has seniority," Mr. B seemed to be looking at Garret, but lacked actual eyes.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 1:35 pm

"Nice to make your aquintace Mister B..." Garret said Offering his hand no slight fear,still kneeling. Seeing B and Niho same as him... victims as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 1:41 pm

Mr. B was impressed, and Niho knew it but didn't say anything. He seemed to sniff Garret's hand, before giving it a quick lick.

Niho suddenly spoke up, "Well I'm thirsty, are you thirsty Mr. B?" He gave a quick nod, and Niho turned to Garret, "What about you? Are you thirsty?" She wasn't sure if he could even drink while in that suit, but she wanted some water. She hadn't drink anything since yesterday.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 1:46 pm

"I certainly could use drink something" Garrets filtered voice came out from the helmet. "they took that into considering too when they "Sew me into this ...suit.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 May 2011, 2:19 pm

Niho nodded, and crawled onto Mr. B's back, and Mr. B began walking in direction which he thought there may be water.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011, 3:01 pm

Garrat stood up and walked right behind them each of his foot steps gave large sound with each step. Carrying drill in his other hand quietly watching Niho and Mr. B as he walkedd behind them.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 18 May 2011, 8:32 pm

"So, how'd you beat him?" said Norine. "Sounds like an epic battle; interesting story you could make movies and shit out of,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 18 May 2011, 9:21 pm

Jace was a little embarrassed being in the back, but he imagined that the pegasus was more comfortable with her in control, so he just nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine here,"

He put his hands on her shoulders for balance,not wanting to be offensive.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Wed 18 May 2011, 9:26 pm

Ren smiled softly, chuckling lightly under her breath. "Jace, you're going to fall off if you ride like that... Please, I won't be offended." she said softly, as if reading his mind. Taking a moment to reposition his hands around her waist so that his arms locked around her, and her behind nestled in the curve of his hips, Ren settled comfortable into his embrace as Onyx got used to the extra weight.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 18 May 2011, 10:25 pm

Jeff nodded, "Well you are rather quick on your feet, part of being an android I guess?" He laughed a little, and then nodded to Norine's question, "Sounds like it'd make a great story, I'd like to hear it too,"

Jeff was always one for hearing great war stories, and he had some time before he was needed elsewhere.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 18 May 2011, 10:34 pm

Suddenly the pegasus vanished from below him and Ren, and they fell to the ground.

Jace groaned a bit about his butt as it hurt rather badly from the fall. He stood up and looked around, "I don't think your Pegasus is supposed to do that..." He had a suspicion he knew who did it, someone who prefers to play around rather than actually be useful.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 18 May 2011, 10:37 pm

"Sounds like a boring story to me." George intoned, floating up behind Jeff. "Also, your mech's repairs are almost done." He pointed back to Shiki's mech, which was currently having a replacement arm installed by a Sentinel.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Wed 18 May 2011, 10:40 pm

Ren lifted herself up off the ground, suddenly bereft without the heat of Jace's bpdy behind her. Ren's eyes narrowed in anger. "No. Onyx cannot teleport. He can fend for himself, but the one who sent him away will have much darkness to pay for if he his harmed." she hissed through clenched teeth, her ices flashing ice blue as her magic stirred within her. Onyx was very precious to her, and she would not lose such a close friend.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 9:27 am

Garrets foot steps gave thud sound bit larger than Mr. B's when he was walking behind him. A Small bird flew down from tree and landed on top of his helmet. Tilting it's head while examining it and giving few peck's, Garret not noticing the bird while he was walking. He did however wondered the sound of pecking on his helmet.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 19 May 2011, 9:41 am

Diana stared at them in shock. "You were just going to leave me here?" she said, sounding slightly hurt. "Well, that's fine, I don't care." She glared at Jace and, without the control of her powers, accidentally sent a fire ball his way.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 19 May 2011, 10:45 am

(Ran-Chan, did you miss Jace's question? He asked her if he should set her up with a ride or if she had her own. Owo)

Jace was quick. He raised his hand and captured the fireball with a spell that made it seem as if he grabbed it with his bare hand, and sent it off into the sky to disappear.

He then cast protection spells on himself and Ren. "Diana, why would you shoot a fireball at us?" Of course, he assumed some outside forced had caused it since she was not the type to do so, but he had to make sure she wasn't simply insanely angry with him. Things were so unpredictable at times.

----------

Niho turned her head around to look at Garret. She was just thinking about how incredibly big and scary he was when a tiny bird landed on his head. She smiled and looked forward. How funny that something like that would not be afraid...

They came upon a large lake, and on the other side of the lake was a large mansion. The lake was rather large, and Niho had the sudden urge to go swimming. She hadn't had fun for a few days now and she was getting restless, having always enjoyed swimming.

Mr. B ran up to the water and began licking from the water source as Niho jumped off of him and into the water, giggling a bit. "Come on Garret! You can get in the water, right?" She smiled up at him, now the picture of perfect innocence even with her glowing red eyes.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 11:01 am

Garret walked into water and deattached small cylinder just below one of the tank's he was carrying and opened the top revelaling small sharp blades inside cylinder makins inside look like a blender. He scooped water inside the cylinder and closed the top placing it back to place. Few moments before he gave some sort of satisfied sigh like he had just drank the water. "hmmm has been a while since i last walked through the water...." He said. Small bird giving up on the ride and flew away.

Garret walked foward and was soon halfway in the water from the waist. Turning around and waiting Niho and Mr. B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 19 May 2011, 11:40 am

Niho ran into the water and Mr. B panted happily back on beach. He then started walking around the edge, before running into the trees.

"Mr. B is hungry, Mr. G," Niho said, "He'll be back later but he can't swim. Can you swim?" She asked, looking up at him from the deeper portion of the water while floating on top.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 11:51 am

"Unfortunatly if you mean by swiming you mean floating.... no... this suit was designed to be like Diversuit, i can merely walk through the water. The weights on this suit merely keep at bottom.... observe..." He said when he walked foward he showed no sign of floating and the deeper he walked more of him vanished out of sight until his whole helmet was under the water except the the lamp which was on top of helmet.

Apparantly Garret had jumped up when he burst out from water to his waist and sank down again slowly. Bird coming back again and sat on top of the lamp while Garret kept sinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Thu 19 May 2011, 4:56 pm

Ren quickly stepped in front of Jace, shielding his body with her own. With a flick of her wrist, a long, elegant sword appeared in her hand. The woman's eyes swirled with magic within the ice blue orbs. "How dare you attack Lord Jace." she said darkly, not bothering to wait for her answer. No one was to touch Jace in a harmful manner. Despite the fact that he had blocked, it was still Ren's duty, as one of his fighters, to protect him at all costs. "I should strike you down where you stand." Ren continued, eyes narrowed, her body hiding all of Jace vital areas so that he could not be hit.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 19 May 2011, 10:26 pm

Diana blinked. "Eh?" As soon as she realized what she did, she started flailing her arms. "Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry! I don't know why that happened!" She sweatdropped when more fire balls escaped her hands as she waved them around. "Noooo!!!"
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next