Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

+4
NazrinTsunMouse
Ren Mizuki
GenericSpider
Simply David
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Ren Mizuki Thu 19 May 2011, 10:27 pm

Ren quickly blocked every fireball that was in her's and Jace's direction with her sword, despite Jace's protection spell. "I advise you to stop, or you will be contained and thrown in a dungeon." she said cooly, eyes narrowed in anger, her magic beginning to swirl as her protection instincts rose.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas! - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic Vs Technology - Sorcerers fighting Mechas!

Post by Simply David Thu 19 May 2011, 10:31 pm

Niho thought about it, then smiled, "Ooh, you could go treasure hunting with me! I don't actually have to breathe, but rather it is just a luxury that I make use of. You want to go down to the bottom of the water and see what we can find?"

Of course, she wasn't sure how he'd react, so this was also a bit of a personality test.

-----

"Now Ren, something is obviously wrong," Jace stepped over to Diana, his fire-shield spell active upon his body.

He raised his hand to Diana's face and began draining mana, "I'm afraid I'm not so good at this magic and it may hurt a bit, but if you've really lost control then this is the only way for now. You're destroying the place..." He sighed as Diana's mana appeared as a blue glow moving towards Jace's palm.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Thu 19 May 2011, 10:34 pm

Ren stood back, eyes still narrowed as she glared at Diana and Jace's back, feeling slightly hurt that he had reprimanded her. Her honor and pride felt wounded too. There's no need for those thoughts... she told herself angrily. You went to far, but he's not rejecting your protection... but it felt like it. A lot. Ren's sword quickly dissapeared as she stared at the ground, fighting the urge to hit something, which was odd for her, seeing as she was normaly so passive.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 19 May 2011, 10:39 pm

Diana's eyes widened. "Please don't. I'll try to control them. Please, I'm completely useless without them." She was trying not to cry. She always had problems about not being useful. As she was trying not to go into drama queen mode, she accidentally shot a water attack directly at Jace.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 19 May 2011, 10:42 pm

Jace would normally be fast enough to react, but he was preoccupied trying to decide if he should stop stealing her magic.

And thus he was sent flying backwards right into Ren.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 10:42 pm

"Sound's interesting.....Are you sure you'll be fine down there?" Garret asked when he stood at part where the ground was higher to speak face to face. He wanted to be sure she was okay with it.but he never had opportunity to explore underwater with someone. "From my opinio it should be okay, but if your sure grab hold of one of my tanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 19 May 2011, 10:47 pm

"My my, what an interesting situation," said a deep voice. A bald man stepped out of the shadows, and grinned.

"Hello Jace, it's been a while, hasn't it?" asked Inman.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Thu 19 May 2011, 10:48 pm

As Jace's body flew into hers, Ren flew backwards as well, carried by the larger male's momentum. They skidded to a halt a few seconds later, Ren having broken the fall with her back and legs, with her arms around Jace's midsection in order to prevent any damage inflicted on him.

Coughing softly as dust filled her lungs, Ren suppressed a moan as her ribs felt crushed by Jace's weight. "Lord Jace..." she wheezed, the air knocked out of her, "Are you alright?" she finished, her eyes cloudy, hair spread out all around her head like a dark halo as the dust settled around them.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 19 May 2011, 10:56 pm

Niho nodded, happy he agreed.

She swam over (she's so short compared to him that she has to float) and latched onto his back, and said "Alright, lets go!"

-------

Jace rolled off of Ren immediately, and saw the other man. Things were... now getting very strange. "Ren, I'm fine. But you... are you alright?" He'd taken a good hit to the chest before, he'll be fine.

Ren, however, seemed to have possibly messed up her back, and had protected him over herself. He gave a sigh, and decided this had gone far enough.

"RAKAIYA! GET OUT HERE AND FIX THIS MESS YOU ASS HOLE!" He shouted loud, because Diana had by this point caused a good deal of damage, and at this point he was certain it was his good-for-nothing 'teacher'.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Thu 19 May 2011, 11:01 pm

Ren stiffled another moan, her eyes darting to the man in the shadows. "Jace..." she murmured, struggling to get to her feet in order to protect him from the unknown figure. She's taken harder hits before, and this should be no big deal, but a trickle of fear crept down her spine as her legs began to go slightly numb. A sharp pain in her back made her reach around until she felt a sharp object. Pulling quickly, she dislodged the object and brought it around so that she could look at it. The thing was a sharp rock that she had fallen on, and it was long. Crap... Ren thought, wincing as she stood fully, ignoring her numb legs. I'll have to go to the infirmary for this..
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 11:09 pm

Garret began walking foward under the water, Niho latched on his back the water was really clear and made it easy to see. he turned his head to see how Niho was doing, apparantly the need of oxygen was extra to her really. She was looking around happily ignoring the fact that they were underwater. Small amount of sand flew up with ech step behind Garret and the lam on his helmet had been lit. He kept walking and looked around trying to see somethong to examine.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Thu 19 May 2011, 11:26 pm

Diana buried her face in her hands. "Sorry!" She couldn't believe she had hurt him.

"Still causing trouble, I see." Diana turned to her right and sweatdropped. Alice smiled and jumped off of her broom. "Hey," she said with a wave.

"Still stalking me, I see," Diana said, slightly annoyed.

Alice twitched. "Not stalking you! I'm protecting you! ...While following you everywhere you go." Diana looked at her strangely. "Okay, I know that sounds bad, but I'm sure there's a line there, and I didn't cross it yet. I mean, come on. Superheroes stalk people all of the time, don't they?" Diana shrugged. "Well, I'm sure they do. So, just think of me as that."

"What? My creeper in shining armor?" Diana asked, taking a step backwards.

"Nonono! As a superhero! Just for you," she said with a grin.

Diana said nothing for a few moments. "You know," she started. "If you keep talking like that, people are going to think you like me."

Alice laughed. "You never know~!" Diana took three steps back. "Can't you take a joke?" she asked nervously.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 19 May 2011, 11:31 pm

Niho was indeed enjoying herself. Not being able to breathe only caused her a bit of discomfort really and also kept her from talking.

However, none of that was bothering her now since she was enjoying the scenery. She saw a fish float by and tried to catch it, but failed and just grabbed back on Garret. She saw something shiny and pointed towards it, indicating to go towards that direction.

---

Jace looked around at the newcomer. There were now two more people. Were they causing this much of a scene?

He looked back at Ren, and saw her holding up a bloody rock. He was going to make Rakaiya pay if this was his fault. "Diana, please find Rakaiya. I can't seem to undo whatever's happened to you but whether he's responsible or not he should be able to fix it, I need to get Ren some help," He grabbed Ren's arm, and attempted to guide her towards where the medical mages would be stationed.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 May 2011, 11:35 pm

Garret noticed Nihos pointing direction and saw something there also and walked toward it. slowing down a little when they were close.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 20 May 2011, 5:11 pm

"I shall brief you on what happened, later," Shiki said simply, his voice growing even more staticy. Nope he was definitely not going to be able to do any story telling yet. His voice box was almost completely shot to hell, "I need to get my repairs as soon as possible, I will inform you of what happened afterward."

---

Satsuki continued to walk about the fortress in search of some entertaining company. Luckily, the blonde had spotted a pretty little red head who had been healing the injured. The vampire stood a bit away from the woman and watched her. She recognized the girl, having spotted her a few times before. She didn't know her name though, she never bothered to remember the names of humans, except for a few whose name she could all but forget.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Fri 20 May 2011, 6:48 pm

Ren went along with Jace out of instinct, but suddenly she stiffened in his grasp. "Lord Jace..." she began formally, a trait she only used when protecting herself from him. "I do not wish to go to the infermery. I can go see the moss woman in the forest.... They are familiar with all the earth's creatures... I will be treated there." she said softly, trying not to allow her voice to shake as she lost the final feeling of her legs. Ren felt constricted in the medical stations, although they were closer and could probably heal her faster. Yet she was scared of them, of being surrounded by people, all touching her, ones she did not know or trust. Ren knew she wouldn't be able to stand the internal pressure.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 20 May 2011, 9:51 pm

As they approached the object, Niho let go and swam forward towards it. She saw that it was a sword, and tried to pull it from the rock it was stuck in, and after a bit of struggling, and finally putting her bare feet on the rocks below for leverage, she finally managed to pull it out.

She raised in the ... water, pointing upwards, and it caught the light from Garret's lamp. It shined a little bit for a moment before dulling, and Niho decided to keep it.

Having found one interesting thing, she latched onto Garret's back again and pointed forward with a big smile, indicating they weren't done exploring yet.

------

Jeff nodded, "Alright, you go get repaired then," He looked around, then looked at a big clock on the wall, "Alright, I have to be somewhere now in that case," and with that, he gave Norine a wave and a smile, before leaving.

-------

Maya felt eyes on her from somewhere but wasn't sure why. She looked around and saw a girl looking at her, but she didn't know her so she considered ignoring her.

Maya shrugged, then went on about her business looking for somewhere to sleep. She was in a safe place, so why worry, right?

--------

Jace looked at Ren worriedly, "But... Ren, the healers here are very good. I've seen their work," he frowned a bit, unsure what to do. Then again, if she continued to fight it, he may just use his authority to make her... but he disliked doing that. However it would take too long to find her teacher, even with magic messages.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 20 May 2011, 9:54 pm

"Well then, I guess I'll see you when your repairs are done," said Norine. "I'll just have to find someone else to bother,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Fri 20 May 2011, 10:04 pm

Again, she hesitated, fear creeping into her grey orbs. "I would be exposed and vulnerable..." she stated. "I don't think I could handle---" she cut off, losing the ability to walk as her legs gave out beneath her. Crumpling to the floor, Ren used her hands to break the fall, still hissing sharply as pain radiated through her bones. "Damnit..." she muttered, trying to force her legs to move, but the sharp pain in her back made her cease all movement. "Jace..." she whispered brokenly, bowing her head, feeling helpless and ashamed.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 20 May 2011, 10:22 pm

Jace 'tsked' at Ren, but realised what her problem was. He was very perceptive after all. He sighed, and kneeled down in front of Ren, "I'll find you someone who works alone, who I trust. Will that suffice?" He hoped it would, because he was certain the moss woman would be a good distance away.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Fri 20 May 2011, 10:25 pm

Ren glanced up at him after a long moment and sighed. She nodded slowly, formulating an answer. "Only if it is one you trust, then I will go." she said softly, brows drawn together in frustration and pain. "Lord Jace, I cannot feel my legs." she admitted finally, eyes glinting with anger at her weakness.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 20 May 2011, 11:18 pm

Jace nodded. He had figured her legs were doing bad, the rock must have hit her spine.

He picked her up, and took her away to a place where she'd be able to be taken care of in privacy.

He sent a message along using magic to a woman who was specifically good at treating the injured in the battlefield, and therefore was good at working alone. He knew her rather well.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 May 2011, 11:33 pm

Garret understood the indication for more exploring when Niho latched on his back carrying a sword. He began to walk foward turning his head around using helmet lamp to make it easier to see since it was starting to get darker undeer water when they went little bit deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Mizuki Sat 21 May 2011, 7:44 am

As they Arrived, Ren looked around, her arms still linked around Jace's neck. "I've never seen this area before..." she commented, although the reason was that she never went to the medical stations after a battle. She always went to the moss women, and they took care of her injuries.
Ren Mizuki
Ren Mizuki
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 10:37 am

Niho was in fact able to see well enough in the dark, but that didn't seem to apply to underwater. Having Garret around was making it much easier to explore underwater, and she was having a pretty good time, despite having to ignore the taste of lakewater and the occassional gagging feeling in the back of her throat.

She couldn't see anything else of value, and the decline seemed to be turning into an incline, heading back up. She assumed they were coming up to that mansion she saw, and wasn't sure that they should head that way. But being unable to talk she decided to just let Garret move along.

She was slightly dissapointed in finding only a sword, but for all she knew, it could be a really awesome magical sword. It did shine there for a moment after all.

-----

Jace lay Ren down on a bed. This place was quieter and more private than the rest of the medical stations. Normally it was reserved for the seriously injured, but in general those who were seriously injured wouldn't have ended up in this town unless the city was under attack, which wasn't the case for a whole week now. (Zol is very very valuable, you see)

A woman walked in, very tall and fully developed in every sense of the word. She had black hair tied up in a high ponytail and a white robe to indicate she was a healer, but hers was tighter than it perhaps should be.

"Jace, is she the one you were worried about?" She indicated Ren.

Jace nodded, and the woman walked over. Her expression wasn't harsh nor kind, but rather it just seemed calculating, "My name is Ramona Fullbody, and I believe that whatever your problem is I can fix it," She gave a cold-looking smile, and turned to Jace, "Though you have the authority to stay, it would be for the patient's interest and privacy that you should leave. It is clear the injury is on her back, I'd rather not have anyone around since this will require the removal of her top," She said the entire thing in one long breath, leaving no room for interruptions.

Jace frowned, and looked at Ren, "You don't mind, do you?" He was asking if she minded him leaving.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 11:05 am

Garret kept walking but stopped and kept looking around. "Nothing..... " He said to himself. his Head light caught something large moving but vanishing out from the way as soon as it appeared. He soon started search around to see the shadow. He turned toward direction which he though would be shores location. Slight hurry in his step's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 11:18 am

Niho looked back. What was that? She may not be able to die, but what would happen if she were eaten by some lake monster? Her imagination went out of control and she hoped that Mr. G would hurry. She knew that Mr. B would now be worried for her since she got scared, but he couldn't come in the water...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 11:36 am

Garret again saw the shadow of the creature, it was large serpent like. He increased the speed as much as he could . When he turned back a bit he lifted the drill just in time infront a serpent like creatures maw which now was gnawing the drill. The creature was almost same size as garret and was lacking eyes but had sharp fangs with colorless scales. He grabbed Niho from his back and threw her toward shore direction gesturing her to swim away quickly and then grabbed creatures neck. trying to keep it occupied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 21 May 2011, 11:41 am

Niho gave out a tiny sound that would have been a loud scream above water, and accidentally let go of Mr. G.

However that just made it easier for him to toss her aside, from where she looked back. She nodded, her expression very scared as the fight continued. She turned and swam towards the shore.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 May 2011, 11:51 am

Garret pounded serpent with his drill when his free hand was tied around it's head. The water prevented him to use the drill and "other" weapons he had in his disposal. The serpent wiggled in his grasp and got free but it's whole head was caught in forcing it swim foward blindly pulling Garret along. Garret's back was smashed agaist rock making him grunt from the pain. He protected himself with other arm by placing it infront Serpent's maw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next