Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Creatures of the Night RP

+4
GenericSpider
ScorpionWins
Tom
Simply David
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Creatures of the Night RP Empty Creatures of the Night RP

Post by Simply David Tue 04 Jan 2011, 7:33 pm

Creatures of the night, be aware of this new development! The night is young, and many clans of Vampires and Werewolves have been given leave to prey on the humans who have grown to ungodly numbers!

The time is now! However, we must work in secret, for the humans have weapons and tools that threaten our existence during the day. We must stalk at night, and take them down when they are not looking.

While doing so, enjoy the clubs that the Vampire Dracula has opened for all! It is to show he has no problems or feuds with anyone, and all are welcome. Be you Vampire, Succubus, Werewolf, or even a lowly Man-eating Garden Gnome all creatures of the night are welcome to enjoy these taverns!

----

The bartender was cleaning a glass with a with a rag. The bartender was a very grumpy looking old man with one eye. Actually, he wasn't a man, but a mutant expirement who wouldn't be able to get a job anywhere but here.

In fact, he's on decent terms with most vampires who go through this particular bar. He gets along very well with Werewolves and Zombies as well.

(Ooc: Just saying, for now some characters can start here, you don't have to though. It's in London, as I feel it makes a suitable starting point if any of us need to converge. I'll post my character and then have him make his move soon)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Creatures of the Night RP Empty Re: Creatures of the Night RP

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jan 2011, 4:54 pm

A young girl with pale skin, and white hair entered the bar. She looked more human than anything, not even looking that special. She was holding an umbrella that was opened even while she was under the roof. It seemed more like a habit for her now and she never really seemed to bother to close her umbrella. She stepped up to the bartender and looked up at him.

"My name's Shinjou.... Kurosu Shinjou... Are you my father...?" she said in a quiet voice.

Shinjou didn't even notice or mind all of the people who were around her even if they were not human at the very least. She was just focused to see if the person in the bar was the person she was looking for. She had been travelling for a few days now and is still probably being chased by the person who posed as her parent. She kept moving, hoping that the person chasing her was not going to catch up to her. In fact, she hasn't been stopping for three days straight.

The bartender simply gave her an awkward look. She figured that she made a mistake again and that the look was probably because she was human. Bowing in apology, she turned around and started to walk out when she felt a hand touch her. The hand had the smell of rotting flesh, so she figured that it was nothing but a regular zombie. Sensing the threat that the zombie probably want to eat her, she quickly swatted the zombie's hand off and jumped up while turning around, jabbing the zombie right between the eyes with the spike on the tip of her umbrella. Instead of dropping down on the floor, the zombie turned into dust and its soul was absorbed by Shinjou.

"I should have warned him..." she said as she turned around and was about to leave again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

Jack had gotten sidetracked on his revenge. The steak had been worth it, but there was plenty of time to wait. The bar had been the obvious choice, plenty of beasties who knew other beasties. And rumors of the extremely powerful spread like wildfire.

He hadn't had much experience with the non-humans but he didn't pay much heed to it. And their blasé reaction to a zombie being disintegrated didn't shock him much either. Although the power itself made him curious.

With a shrug, he walked to the bar and started questioning the bartender,
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 05 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm

A zombie shouted out, "Hey! You killed Bob!" before charging at the girl with an umbrella.

Suddenly his head was chopped off and once more, most people ignored the fight. Apparently they had no other friends. "You shouldn't just kill some random Zombie," Said a young Black Haired girl, looking at her with a devilishly evil grin on her face, "Bob might have friends sometimes,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:27 pm

"Zombies that are weaklin's like 'im tend to be killable." Said a deep voice. Into the bar stomped a large zombie and behind him, a golden skeleton walked in.

"Me? You'll find it pretty bloody 'ard to kill meh." Eurgle coughed up some money (literally) and slammed it on the counter. The bartender quickly placed an empty glass on the table. Jalam touched the glass with one bony finger.

"Your mother's a whore." He said to the bartender, grinning. The glass turned to gold as the bartender grew pissed.

Eurgle quickly swallowed it. Having to pay for an empty glass was alright by him, long as he got some gold to eat.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:37 pm

Shinjou was about to attack the other zombie with her umbrella when she noticed someone else did the job for her. She really didn't ask for help or anything, she was able to take care of the job herself if she needed to. When the girl spoke to her, she turned away from the girl and sighed. It made her even more irritated when the other zombie entered the room and somewhat bragged about himself not being killed that easily. Instead of saying something back, she just ignored the zombie.

"Were you sent by that vampire hunter who posed as my parent...? If so, I am not interested in you at the very least so please do leave me alone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:48 pm

"Oh? What if I am? What would you do?" Sarah asked, a little annoyed that this girl didn't pay her mind. She wondered if her blood would taste good.

The Bartender didn't take kindly to this Zombie, but kept his mouth shut for now. He tried to play nice even with the bad ones, since it wasn't his place to badmouth customers.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:12 pm

"Vampire hunter you say?" said a somewhat creepy voice with a British accent. "Oh dear, you poor thing. Do you need a place to stay?"

"Don't listen to him; he either wants your blood, wants to get in your pants, or you're somehow useful in his ever-vague plans," said Elaine, from acrossed the bar.

"You shouldn't say such disrespectful things about your bloodchief, Elaine," said Lord Ruthven, though he was grinning. "Tis improper,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

Sarah started for a moment, but managed to hide it from all but the most trained of eyes. A bloodchief, here? It would be bad if he were to realise she's a Gamborian if he's from an enemy clan. However, she kept her cool just fine, he didn't seem particularly worrisome at the moment.

(Ooc: This is only if the clan is an actual enemy of the Gamborians, who are unpopular among other Vampires)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:19 pm

"At the moment... I do not care about anyone else. Do as you wish to me and I will retaliate as necessary without wasting as much energy as possible... I have to find father. He is beckoning to me."

She covered herself with her umbrella again and started to walk away. At that moment, she didn't care what anyone said, who they were, or what they were. She just wanted to fulfill what she was there to do. She wanted to find her father and keep away from the vampire hunter who was chasing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:26 pm

"Fuckin' vampires." Muttered Jalam. Though he was thankful for the feast of negative emotions.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:27 pm

"What if I told you that I simply wish to help you find your father and get rid of that vampire hunter you mentioned?" said Lord Ruthven. "To further my own plans of course,"

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 05 Jan 2011, 11:37 pm

"Tch," Sarah was tired of being ignored, but couldn't risk a fight now. She walked past the other girl, "Good luck with that, then," she then walked right out the bar into the night.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jan 2011, 12:35 am

"Hm... you know my father...?" she asked, facing the vampire who claimed to want to help her. She knew that her plan was that she would never trust someone to avoid the risks, but the person who offered it to her looks promising. However, she wanted to make sure that he knew what he was talking about.

"I could trust you and risk walking right into a trap... however, I could always leave and take no risks. You look somewhat promising, so... if you know my father, then you might know my name."

She always wanted to know her name, the actual name that her father gave her. She didn't know the answer herself, but she wanted to take a chance and believe that the vampire might know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 06 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

"I have some theories as to whom your father might be," said Lord Ruthven. "I might know your father, and I might not, but I'm guessing that you haven't had much luck finding him. Every resource in my coven is at your disposal,"

He grinned.

"I'm sure that having one of the greatest supernatural detectives alive today to help you isn't something you're going to turn down," said Lord Ruthven.

"Not sure who you're talking about there, chief," said Elaine.

"Fine. The greatest supernatural detective alive today," said Lord Ruthven.

"I'll take the case," said Elaine. "If she'll let me,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 06 Jan 2011, 5:11 pm

"This vampire huntah sounds like a fine ol' chap ta meh." Eurgle cut in, swallowing another golden glass. Jalam, meanwhile, turned to the reader.

"If you're wondering about what kind of accent he has, don't ask. I'm not even sure myself." He said, before turning back to the vampires.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

"I see... so you are confident that you know my father. If that's so, then I guess I can get all the help possible. However, that doesn't mean that you have my trust. Believe me when I say it, I can watch my back quite well..."

She closed her umbrella, its steel spike hitting the ground as she brought it down. "About this detective... I assume that she's a vampire as well...? Just because I am human, or at least I think I am, I will not hesitate to bring any of you down..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 06 Jan 2011, 7:21 pm

"Bring it on, brat," said Elaine. "So, any leads on where your 'father' is calling you from?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 06 Jan 2011, 10:05 pm

The shadows at the back of the tavern wavered and shifted before a young girl stepped out, her crimson eyes searching the bar from underneath her dark grey hood. To the slight disgust of her followers, Morgan absolutely adored modern clothing and would avoid the regal Victorian-style attire that they usually donned. Her sleeveless hood, skin-tight long-sleeve shirt, gloves, and boots were of dark colors, but her skinny jeans were red, matching her eyes. It was an eyesore of an ensemble, but Morgan liked it and that's all that mattered.

Ignoring (or perhaps, not even noticing) the other Bloodchief, his minion, and the little girl, Morgan walked up to the bar and rapped her knuckles on the counter. "The usual," she said to the barkeep and soon a glass of deep red blood mixed with gin appeared before her. Licking her lips, Morgan took a sip of her drink and sighed in content, loving that burn the gin left in her innards mixed with the sweet tang of blood.

(OOC: Can vamps eat regular food?)
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jan 2011, 3:52 pm

"I do not know where father can be found..." she closed her eyes and crossed her arms. She hoped that her father at least told her where to find him, but it might be a test to see if she was worthy to meet him again. Still, she didn't know why a test was even necessary. "... I only travel day by day, knowing that the path I take is part of the path father wants me to take to get to him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri 07 Jan 2011, 4:46 pm

Jack observed discretely. A Vampire, obviously, wearing regular clothing, rather than Victorian. Although, Jack had only met a handful of vampires before, so he wasn't fully sure of what the normal dress code was.

The barkeeper had been pretty much useless, so Jack sprouted his ears, wincing at the pain. He looked around for any squealing little girls who wanted his ears. He had once almost lost them to a little girl with scissors. And losing them would be a terrible inconvenience.

He listened around, but the only thing remotely interesting was an apparently human girl trying to find her father, in discussion with vampires. That had nothing to do with him, so he tuned out, and focused on the smells around him. Alcohol and smoke were predominant, but there were a couple of weird, vaguely familiar ones, as you'd expect in a bar for such people.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 07 Jan 2011, 11:53 pm

"Are you one hundred percent sure that whatever is giving you these ideas is your father?" said Elaine. "I know you'll probably get angry at me for asking, but I want to be sure I'm helping lead some poor girl to her death,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:48 pm

"You will never understand... Do you know the feeling you get when you finally hear the voice of someone dear to you who you have not seen for many years...? That is how I know that it is my father..." she said to Elaine, raising an eyebrow. She didn't expect anyone to understand at all, but she knew that her feelings tell her enough that it was her father beckoning to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 08 Jan 2011, 7:54 pm

"Well, I'll come with you then," said Elaine. "Now that you've gone and made me curious,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:07 pm

Kyouya stumbled into the bar, looking around nervously for his... well, not exactly Bloodchief, but more like master of sorts. She said that he was to meet her here, but he couldn't spot her at the moment. He walked through the room, looking around for Morgan, but then he had his moment of clumsiness and tripped over his own two feet, landing face first in front of the little girl and her posse of vampires.

"Ittai..." he muttered in his native language, pushing himself up on all fours and rubbing his aching nose.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jan 2011, 11:29 pm

"Come with me? I thought that I was going to stay over at sir proud vampire's castle?" she said with a small smile of mischief. "It was the deal, wasn't it? I get to use his resources as much as I can to aid my quest to find father." she said, now with a more serious face.

She then heard a thump sound as someone fell in front of her. It was another person, not a normal one from what she feels, maybe also a little clumsy. She sighed and then crouched down, looking at Kyouya right in the eyes. "... Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 11 Jan 2011, 11:40 pm

Kyouya looked up at the little girl standing before him and his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Uh, hai," he said, scrambling to stand up but only tripping again.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:34 am

"Well, if it isn't Morgan's human pet," said Lord Ruthven. "Where's your owner? She around?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 12 Jan 2011, 5:46 pm

"Well fuck all this, then. Bloody vampires." Eurgle stood up. "I've 'eard there was enough gold fer a king at that old museum nearby. Gonna hit the place up. Don't wait for meh."

The obese zombie stormed off to his latest conquest. Fortunately, the museum wasn't particularly far away. He punched through the glass windows easily, setting off an alarm. He then followed the signs that said 'Egyptian Exhibit: Pharaoh's Tomb.'
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 12 Jan 2011, 8:21 pm

Kyouya looked up from rubbing his face and his eyes widened at seeing the Bloodchief in front of him. He had only ever been in the presence of one Bloodchief and that was Morgan.

"Um, hai," he said a little fearfully. He was still human after all and vampires eat humans for breakfast... maybe even literally! "Morgan-san... she told me to meet her here." His voice was slightly accented, but he spoke English well enough.

"Indeed I did," Morgan said, having removed herself from the bar and was now standing next to Kyouya. "Good evening to you, Ruthven. I see you've met my darling Kyouya."

The young boy blushed and muttered a protest as he stood up (without tripping this time).
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next