Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Creatures of the Night RP

+4
GenericSpider
ScorpionWins
Tom
Simply David
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Creatures of the Night RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Creatures of the Night RP

Post by GenericSpider Wed 12 Jan 2011, 10:39 pm

"Ah, Morgan, good to see you," said Lord Ruthven. "Still collecting strays, I see,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:04 pm

Morgan pouted a little. "I do not just pick up strays," she said a bit indignantly. She looped her arm with Kyouya's and snuggled close to him, causing him to blush. "I pick up interesting strays. Even you have to admit that my Kyouya is beautiful."

Again, Kyouya blushed and muttered something under his breath that made Morgan smile.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 12 Jan 2011, 11:15 pm

"Being beautiful isn't always the same as being interesting," said Lord Ruthven. "Though yes, I will admit that he is a very pretty girl,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:47 pm

Morgan laughed and Kyouya seethed at being called a girl.

"Well, you haven't gotten to know him yet," said the female Bloodchief, stepping away from her pet and looking down at the little girl who she can sense was not-so-human. "Anyway, what are you up to Ruthven? I never pegged you as a pedophile." She paused for thought. "Then again we are centuries old vampires..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:59 pm

"Oh, I figured that with your pet here, it was only a matter of time before you showed up, and it's been so long since we talked," said Lord Ruthven, grinning.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:22 pm

Sam's feet stepped lightly on the travern floor as she entered the bar, her black ballet flats matching her also jet black colored dress. Her long wavy ebony hair shined in the light but also added haunting effects to her blood red eyes that stared blankly throughout the room. Her nose scrunted up with shock when the hint smell of blood from the humans around her finally hit her. She cleared her throat and tried to ignore it, but she knew that she couldn't stay there for as long as she liked.

Taking a seat at the bar, with a cold tone, "I'd like a glass of some O-....please. If you have any." The bartender nodded and went to the back to get the drink.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:43 pm

Jalam, currently bored as holy hell, decided a prank was in order. He moved next to the vampire that had just walked in, and slowly moved his hand towards her side.

"So what's a pretty thing like yourself doing in a place like this, hm?" Said the golden skeleton, attempting small talk.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Fri 14 Jan 2011, 1:52 pm

Sam glared at the skeleton and quickly swaped his hand away with a hard 'Smack!' and told him with a clod glare, "None of your damn business...walking corspe."

She paid no mind to him when her order came around and picked up a red straw. She sipped the blood and closed her eyes in bliss. O- was her favorite bloodtype. And she was in love with the nice fluid that ran down her throat...although, drinking manually for herself was a hell of a lot better, 'No! Trying to cut down bloodlust, Sammy, remember that...' she thought.
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jan 2011, 4:56 pm

Shinjou was getting a little impatient. If she were to wait more and just let time fly by, the damned vampire hunter might catch up to her and try getting her back. She wanted to believe everything that the vampire hunter said since she was raised by that person. However, the voice that beckons to her said otherwise.

To call their attention, she sighed and smacked the wall beside her with her umbrella, making a loud sound. "... Now, if you're kind enough to lead me to your castle, Sir Vampire With A Large Ego...."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Jan 2011, 6:27 pm

"My Castle has fallen into disrepair in recent years," said Lord Ruthven. "Though I'd be happy to take you to my mansion..."

"I'd be happy to let her use my apartment," said Elaine. "No seductive vampires there!"

"Except you, of course," said Lord Ruthven.

"She's too young for me. And a client," said Elaine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:00 pm

"Hmmm..." Morgan hummed as she peered at Shinjou.

"Morgan-san?" Kyouya spoke up, still wanting to know why his master wanted to meet in this bar.

Morgan waved a dismissive hand at the young boy as he turned to Ruthven. "Ruth, what are you planning to do with the little girl?" she asked, curious and Kyouya recognized that little spark in her eyes.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Jan 2011, 8:19 pm

"I could tell you, but that would ruin the suprise," he said, grinning. "Don't worry, I don't plan to sleep with her; she's too useful for that,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 14 Jan 2011, 9:21 pm

"Just pointin' this out, but YOU are also a walking corpse. Good day, madam." He huffed, getting up and starting to head for the door. Mentally laughing, he brushed his hand against her dress. It immediately turned to gold. Real gold, as it were.

Jalam ran off, knowing she'd be pissed when she realized that A) Every article of clothing touching the dress was ALSO gold (which probably would clash with her shoes, or some other such nonsense), and B) If she tugged on her clothing, it would stretch out, and remained stretched.

God, he loved the properties of gold.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 14 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm

The glint in Morgan's eyes grew. "Aw, now you've got me even more curious!" she said. "Which only means, to sate my burning urge to know, I'm going to accompany you!"

Kyouya stared. "D-Demo... Morgan-san... the Clan..."

"Nonsense Kyouya, this'll be fun! And I haven't had a good adventure since I found you and now, you'll be able to come along as well! Isn't that exciting?"

The boy didn't look convince, but he didn't argue.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 14 Jan 2011, 9:48 pm

"OH, and my fledgling still fancies you," said Lord Ruthven.

"Just because I admit that I wouldn't throw her out of bed doesn't mean I fancy her," said Elaine, her eyebrow twitching with annoyance.

"Don't make me tell her about the pictures you keep around in case you're lonely when in human form..." she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 17 Jan 2011, 1:14 am

"Oooh, do tell little fledgling," Morgan said, idling next to Elaine and linking arms with her. "It's been so long since I've had any good dirt on Ruth!"

Kyouya's face flushed with embarrassment. "Morgan-san, it isn't polite to blackmail!"

"Psh, Kyouya dear, you were with the Yakuza and now you're with a Clan of vampires! You should be used to it by now."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 17 Jan 2011, 11:42 am

"But he's my bloodchief! It would be dishonorable to help you blackmail him without asking for any information in return," said Elaine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:01 pm

Morgan blinked and put on her thinking face. "Info on me or on Ruth? Though I think it's hardly fair for me to give out information on myself."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 17 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

"Fine. Give out information on the other Bloodchiefs then," said Elaine.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayne Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm

Sam felt her eyebrow twitch angryily as her dress turned gold. She knew exactly what that bloody bastard did to her dress; and he was going to pay. She felt the glass in her hand crush as she growled, her irises turning black with rage.

Before Jalam could even turn the door knob, she was behind him and made curtain that she didn't touch him with her hands. She had taken an empty beer bottle and crashed it on the skeleton's head roaring, "You dirty arsehole! How dare you touch me?!"
Rayne
Rayne
Kid Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 18 Jan 2011, 5:39 pm

Jalam's head turned completely around. He grinned, though his skeletal face didn't show it well.

"Really now, how dare I touch your dress? How dare I, a man who lost everything but my golden bones, touch YOU, a girl who's probably not only younger than me, but stupid enough to believe that- SAYONARA, SUCKER!" Jalam said, running off after gathering enough rage from the girl. Fortunately for him, he was faster than most vampires.

Also, he'd turned the doorknob, and the door, into gold. He REALLY loved the properties of gold.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 19 Jan 2011, 1:21 am

Brown eyes swiftly looked around the room while Akiko twirled the glass of alcohol in her hand. Phantoms usually didn't eat because they didn't need to, but for tonight the girl had decided to make an exception on this alcohol. She had just got down with another mission for her clan and it had taken alot more out of her than expected. And as luck would have it, she was given another mission soon after, but before part taking in this mission, she decided to have a little break.

As her eyes roamed the room, she spotted oddly enough, two bloodchiefs together with two others. This was a curious sight for her. Never had she expected to see one, let alone two bloodchiefs in this bar. What a pleasant turn of events, for this made her mission ten times easier. Of course, approaching them would be a problem. Members of the Gyokujou Clan were not on the best of terms with the other creatures, having been sent on many missions by their Shaman leader to assassinate the brethren of these creatures.

Of course, that was in the past, their current Shaman only wanted to keep balance and peace between the humans and creatures. The Shaman never sent them to kill a creature without a just cause. But the other creatures could never let it go, for good reason too. One day, the next successor of the clan could be just as ruthless to Vampires or Werewolves as their ancestors. Akiko shook her head of the memories of her past and stood.

She made her way to the vampires, trying to keep a calm, collected air about her. She might as well talk to these guys head on, deciding that getting this mission completed was better than nothing.

"Morgan, Ruthven!" She said in a loud, clear voice, her face dead serious, "There is something important that must be discussed with the two of you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 19 Jan 2011, 1:16 pm

Lord Ruthven turned towards the brown eyed Phantom, and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, if it's so important, tell me what it is," he said.

He didn't care that the Phantoms had killed many vampires some time ago, or that he had been targeted by them for assassination at one point. To him, business was business; and he'd killed plenty of vampires himself, so why should he care if they'd killed a few.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 21 Jan 2011, 12:53 am

Morgan was just about to reveal some blackmail-worthy information to Elaine when the Phantom showed up, talking about some serious.

Now Morgan would be the first to admit that she wasn't all that serious, like some other Bloodchiefs were. In fact, she was fairly young for a Bloodchief and her clan was fairly small, which lessened any responsibilities that the more larger clan Bloodchiefs had. And she would be lying if she said she was concerned with what the Phantom had to say. But she was curious and she couldn't help but indulge in her curiosity.

"Yes, Little Miss Phantom," she said, smiling politely. "Do tell us what the problem is."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:10 am

"The problem, Miss Morgan, Mr Ruthven, is that this morning a human was found dead in our, the Gyokurou clans's, territory," Akiko said crossing her arms over her chest, "Normally this wouldn't be too much cause for alarm, but this woman was seen last night three fledgling from both of your clans. The woman was completely drained of her blood and left dead cold in an alley way. You know the rules for killing in our territory."

Akiko sighed, shaking her head, "If it was up to me, I would just have killed those fledglings and not even bothered you about it, but our current Shaman thought it the wiser to let you know first and give you the choice on whether you want to deal out the punishment yourself."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:30 am

"Tell me who in my clan violated the treaty, and they'll be dealt with," said Lord Ruthven.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:35 am

Morgan hummed in thought. "How can you be sure it was my fledglings? Do you have any proof?"

She wasn't being accusatory, more like playing the Devil's Advocate. She didn't want to punish any of her fledglings unless there was concrete proof against them.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:44 am

"Our Shaman figured this might happen," Akiko said unfolding her arms to pull out something from her pocket. She held out her hand to Ruthven and Morgan to show a bracelet with distinctive charms on it, "This was found near the victim. Kourin sniffed it out for me, it didn't match the scent of the human so it had to belong to one of her killers. Do either of you recognize it? This may be the only solid proof we have."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:47 am

"I do not recognize it," said Lord Ruthven.

"I sense a case," said Elaine. "Shame I'm already working one,"

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 22 Jan 2011, 1:54 am

Morgan's usually childish-looking face morphed into a blank slate. "I recognize it," she said, reaching out to finger the bracelet but not taking it. "It belongs to one of my fledglings; Amelia."

Kyouya looked at his master with worry. "Morgan-san... surely you don't believe she'd violate a treaty like that?"

Morgan let her hand fall. "I don't know Kyouya. But there's proof right here." She frowned with worry. Her fledglings were usually well-behaved and respected all treaties since Morgan didn't like to start conflicts with other clans. So why did this happen?
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next