Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Creatures of the Night RP

+4
GenericSpider
ScorpionWins
Tom
Simply David
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Creatures of the Night RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Creatures of the Night RP

Post by Simply David Thu 05 May 2011, 10:48 am

Jace smirked at his foe, "You're fast... I'm impressed," Blood suddenly seemed to spill from his wrist, where the blade connected.

A whirl of fire suddenly surrounded both of his blades, which were fully extended. "Are you ready?" Before he had his answer, he moved at great speed towards Dimitri, attempting several stabs at once.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 05 May 2011, 12:57 pm

"I'll stick around," said Elaine. "I have nothing better to do today,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 06 May 2011, 9:27 am

Morgan tilted her head slightly at the news that the crime scene was being targeted for evidence tampering. "My my, someone really wants something to happen."

She turned to Ruthven. "Perhaps when we get a bigger picture, we'll talk about an alliance. Still, it was a pleasant to meet you again, Ruthy." She smirked.

At Mariss' words, Morgan nodded. "Please go and take note of everything you see, so that you can report it back to me," she said. "Oh, and take Kyouya with you."

The human in question jerked his head towards Morgan, nearly causing whiplash. "What?!" he exclaimed. "B-But Morgan-san-!"

Morgan waved her hand dismissively. "This will be the perfect time for you and Mariss to bond!" she said lightly and with a smile. "Take care of him Mariss..." The 'or else' attached to the end of that sentence was not said, but the threat was clear. Sighing in resignation, Kyouya went to stand next to the Duchess, his face scrunched up to look like he had just eaten something very bad but was trying very hard not to spit it back out.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 May 2011, 5:55 pm

"I'm going too!" Klara said with a determined expression, to which Akiko furrowed her brows. The phantom didn't want her young shaman to needlessly get into danger.

"Are you sure Klara-sama?"

The small girl nodded, "Demitri is like a big brother to me, I don't want him to get hurt if I can help it."

"Very well, let's go quickly," With that said, Akiko lifted up her shaman with ease and sped out the room with ease. The sooner they left, the better.

---

The french man parried each stab with his rapier, not even appearing to break a sweat. "Is that the best you can do, monsieur?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 11 May 2011, 9:23 pm

"Of course, my mistress. I won't let you do- WHAT!" She suddenly let out a yell when her mouth caught up with her mind after hearing that she was supposed to bring the little human with her. "Why on earth.." She started, then cleared her throat. "Mistress.. is it really.. safe.. for me to bring along a human if we may run into Gamborians..? It seems.. unnecessarily dangerous.." She didn't care about the boy.. she just didn't want to drag him along with her.

Still, it was her mistress's order, and she knew questioning it wouldn't do much. Her orders were set in stone. ".. of course, my mistress. I will take good care of the little human. This I swear."

When Kyouya when and stood next to her, she put a very forced smile on her face, her eye twitching. Leaning down into his face, she continued smiling. "Do not cause me any trouble, human."

When she stood back up straight, she saw the phantom pick up the shaman, and the two quickly left. Oh, fantastic. Looking at Kyouya, she made a displeased face before she picked him up, by tossing him over her shoulder fireman style. "I'll be back shortly, my mistress." Turning, she sped out after the phantom and the shaman, following along behind them.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 11 May 2011, 9:54 pm

Jace smirked, blood dripping all across the ground. Even at his top speed with time slow a phantom was fast and could keep up. Fire wasn't as effective as he thought it would be, and he couldn't land a single blow. Just one blow would be worth enough energy for a finisher, but...

He jumped back. He raised his arms, and crossed the two blades extending from his wrists, and bent his knees. If Speed wouldn't work, lets try strength...

Jace kept up his time slow to keep from being outspeeded to the point of dying from a counter blow, and dashed forward, swinging both blades hard in a big "X" while blood formed all along the blades. If blocked, it would give enough pressure to easily break a normal steel blade.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

Demitri gritted his teeth as another shield was formed on his free arm to block the blades. The blades collided clanged as they collided with it, a small cracks forming on where they hit. With all his strength, the phantom pushed the vampire back with the shield, hoping to catch him off guard.

"Monsieur, I assure you I will not go down that easily," The phantom proclaimed. It seemed this vampire had severely underestimated the power of a Seirei phantom.

---

Carrying her Shaman bridal style, Akiko jumped from building to building. She was moving as quickly as she could. Despite considering the fellow Seirei an annoying nuisance, he was still family and someone she felt obliged to look after. "Klara-sama, how is he?"

"He's fine for now, at least he hasn't been injured," The shaman replied with a slight frown. She always hated when one of her phantoms were in danger. It's why she tried so hard to avoid major conflicts with the vampires.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 04 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Jace was now very irritated. "Do you have any idea how long it takes to gather so much blood?" He glared at his opponent.

He was now very angry, having never had this problem with any of his opponents. He hadn't expected someone so strong to be the defender of the evidence, and it's a safe bet that unless he can 'kill' this phantom, he'd have trouble keeping this fight a secret. But he wasn't thinking clearly enough to realise he would probably lose, he was just upset that it had taken him so long to win.

Jace looked his opponent clear in the face, and said, "Blood Sport," He dashed forward full speed, his speed now enough to perhaps match the phantom, leaving this up to skill, "SLAYER!" Blood formed in puddles all around the two as he swung his blades, striking many times as fast as he can.

He would only be left with enough blood to sustain himself the rest of the night and maybe the next day without going crazy. This was his last attack...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 06 Jun 2011, 12:28 pm

Kyouya recoiled slightly as Mariss leaned towards him, hissing words at him. He was wary about her, but knew that once Morgan gave orders, Mariss wouldn't even think to disobey so he was safe.

Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted and thrown over a shoulder. He protested for a second as Mariss went to follow the shamans, but he soon resigned to his fate as luggage. He can never win, not once...

Back at the townhouse, Morgan settled back in her seat with a sigh and pondered.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:52 pm

Elaine followed the group quietly. She hadn't had a good fight all week, and felt she was falling out of practice.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5