Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Urban Fantasy RP

+6
The Wicked Xen
GenericSpider
RolePlayingRoxas
ScorpionWins
Tachi
AnnoR
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Urban Fantasy RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Urban Fantasy RP

Post by AnnoR Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:34 pm

Oh, yes, this was going to be great. Absolutely, completely great. After all, ice cream was assuredly one of the best things in life, and the Carefree Witch wouldn't even have to pay for it this time!

When Shujiko introduced herself, it only took a second of thought for the Carefree Witch to decide how she was going to introduce herself. "I'm the Happy and Carefree Witch who isn't Scared of Anyone!"

After all, it's unlikely that Shujiko would believe she really was a witch, so there was no harm in introducing herself as such.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

"Aha, such interesting names. I've never heard them before," Ryoichi said with a bit of a laugh under his statements, "And such interesting tricks," He was referring to the little finishing of their sentence they just did. He could sense magic in the both of them, and something in particular made the boy stick out, but he wasn't even remotely interested in that at the moment. He was much more interested in the conversation.

"So where do you come from?" He asked, as he took a sip of his drink. He had never met someone from out of country before, though they hadn't explicitly said that (Out of town could mean just a few miles away), but it was kind of easy to guess with their names.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:11 pm

"...Is... that so...?" Shujiko asked with a somewhat forced smile, which became more humoured when she decided that the kid was just playing with her. "So... you're a witch, huh? Well, what if I said I was a Nice and Lovely Youkai?"

It wasn't a long walk to that cafe. Truthfully, Shujiko didn't know if the ice cream there was that good, it was just stuff she heard. It had better be though, or else this girl was going to think she wasn't serious about her apology or something...
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 31 Jan 2012, 5:31 pm

Dremlin sat down, but didn't order anything. Though he did occasionally partake of human fare, he was much more focused on annoying people, and annoying the owner of the place by not buying anything was a plus in his books.

"Name's Dremlin, by the by. So you do weird things, huh? You wizards or something like that? Because I totally just met this lightning witch a couple blocks away, so I think we might be seeing an increase in magic users in these parts."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 31 Jan 2012, 6:35 pm

"It would have all ended up mixed together anyway," Emiko said, dutifully carrying the plates in and placing them on the low table in the centre of the room. At that point, the episode ended and the younger sister turned the TV off. She didn't want Keiko's attention elsewhere when food was around...

What followed was doubtless awkward; watching someone try to feed themselves ''and'' another was rude but at the same time so alluring. It was easy to see why Emiko had time to eat, though: Keiko chewed extremely thoroughly.

"Ah... do you not have the ability to create some less obtrusive attire? If you can craft stock for your entire shop, I am sure that plain clothing must be within your abilities," Sariel said, confident that the girl would be able to make something she could wear.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Tue 31 Jan 2012, 7:04 pm

"Oh. Well... I still deliver in better condition!" Cyndy repeated, feeling immensely relieved. This girl was pretty awesome for a boss. Perhaps sometime down the line she could ask for a raise or something!

But anyway, the food was taken to a table, where Cyndy seated herself. Despite bringing the food here, the dragon-girl thanked her before digging in.
She barely took a few mouthful's before Cyndy found herself watching the twins. She really shouldn't, but there was something about the scene before her that attracted her attention. Keiko really ate slowly, huh...
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:02 pm

Yokai? Probably not, from the looks of things. But it was clear that Shujiko thought she was playing around, and was playing around too. Really, this was absolutely fine by the Carefree Witch. And fun, too! "Yay! If you're the Nice and Lovely Yokai, we can have all kinds of fun adventures!"

That looked like the cafe in question up ahead, too...

----

Amitiel frowned, but the episode was over anyway. Really, she wanted to see the next one! But now there was food, and food was good, and tasty, and stuff, so it logically grabbed her attention. She took her plate, and ate a bit while she inevitably found herself watching Emiko feed Keiko. She supposed it was pretty necessary, and it was something to watch.

----

What was this, really? The one girl, surely she was magical, and so was the customer. Just... a shop of magic, out in the open? Magic was secret... Hisako kept an ear out for anything incriminating. She wanted to know what was going on here.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:24 pm

"We're from America," Mystyk said, turning to his own food.

"Good ol' land of the brave," his sister chuckled.

When Dremlin spoke up, the twins exchanged glances. Sure they had met their fair share of magic users and of course they could sense the other-worldly aura these two strangers seemed to have, but no one had ever outright asked them if they were "wizards or something".

"Well, our secret's out it seems," Mysteria recovered with a grin. "We're both witches actually and we like to travel the world, learning about other kinds of magic from different cultures."

"With the occasional 'bust my sister out of jail or a beheading ceremony' on the side," Mystyk put in dryly. "She never stays out of trouble."

Mysteria groaned. "That was one time! One time!"

"One time too many."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:30 pm

Aki stroked her chin for a second. She knew she'd done some experiments enchanting clothes a while back, but she couldn't remember what she'd done with the results. After a moment of thinking, however, she suddenly remembered where she'd put the clothes.

She quickly opened up her suitcase, and stuck her arm inside. However, nothing came out.

"Silly me; it's too big for the suitcase portal," she said, before waving her hand over the portal, and chanting.

At that point, a large portal appeared near Sariel. A wardrobe fell out of it; narrowly missing the angel.

"Uh, sorry about that. Have trouble aiming the portals," said Aki.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

"Yup," Shujiko nodded with a smile. "First adventure: The search for ice cream!"

It was kind of embarrassing, talking like this. But this was how you kept kids happy, right? Just indulge them and they'd be fine? It was times like these Shujiko wished she had a younger sibling, but things were going well enough.

Shujiko entered the cafe, glancing around. A bunch of customers and a cute looking maid. Ah, it was that kind of cafe. Huh?
"Okay, what kind of ice cream do you want?" Shujiko asked the 'Carefree Witch', putting her shopping bags down in order to dig out her remaining money.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

"Huh. Three witches in one day. Fancy that." Dremlin tilted his head to the side and grinned, his teeth shifting for a moment into serrated metal blades, before shifting back.

"I, myself, am a changeling. Shapeshifter, immortal, over 1,000 years old, yadda yadda yadda. Haven't met many witches recently, I suppose they're being more secretive as of late. Can't imagine why."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:40 pm

A maid, some magical people who were talking, and of course, ice cream. The most important part! When she was asked what kind of ice cream she could want, the Carefree Witch carefully looked the menu over. There were so many different flavors to choose from! Finally, her eyes fell on the the greatest flavor ever. A blend of chocolate, caramel, and ice cream cone dipped in chocolate.

This was, indeed, the ideal choice.

"That one!" the Carefree Witch cried.

It was also triple the price of the others.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:13 pm

"More first time customers!" Anna exclaimed, her face one of delight. In his corner of the room, the dragon slightly grimaced at the volume of the girl. Nodding once in affirmation, the maid clad boy signed to the chef exactly what the Carefree Witch wanted.

In another minute, a rather large platter of various flavored ice cream came out with all the trimmings, a delicate silver spoon wedged into the frozen treat. "Your Tricolored Treasure, Mistress." Placing the dish in front of the girl who used to be known as Merlin, Spring stepped back and held the platter around knee levels, becoming statuesque once more.

Anna didn't bother explaining the first time discount, so probably the Witch's treater would be rather offput by the rather expensive pricing upon the menu.
VineStar
VineStar
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:19 pm

"Ah, A shapeshifter and two witches. Quite an interesting meeting we've had... and rather rare to all gather in one place," He was talking rather more quietly than the others. He wasn't sure that the maid had any magical qualities, and the same for another customer who had walked in.

Ryoichi waved brightly to the others who had walked in. That little girl... what in the world was she? Ryoichi had to hold back a flinch at the potential the girl had, but left it be for now. It was none of his business.

He turned back to the twins and the shapeshifter, "Ah, I guess it's my turn? I'm a, uh, newborn Phoenix," He kind of blushed. He wasn't sure why it mattered so much to him to make the point clear this was technically his first life, especially since it was kind of an embarrassing thing to admit.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:59 pm

"Tch, why are we in the shopping district again?" A purple haired male complained to his much smaller companion. He took a long drag from the cigarette he was smoking. This was just too troublesome. They were youkai, they didn't need to come to an area so crowded with... humans.

"I told you, I haven't had a decent human meal in weeks," His companion, a young girl with silver hair, replied with a very stern and matter of fact tone of voice, "You may have given up on humanity, but I would still like to indulge in some of the finer things. Ice cream for instance."

Kemuri pulled the cigarette out of his mouth and blew out a long puff of smoke, "Fine, we'll get your ice cream. But that's it, I don't want you dragging me all over the place to look at clothes like you did last time."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:19 am

The Carefree Witch's eyes lit up eagerly as she took the ice cream. Before even waiting for Shujiko to pay for it, she began to rapidly dig in. A bit too rapidly, but with ice cream so wonderful, getting a cold headache didn't matter at all!
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:40 am

"This one, huh? Shujiko asked, skimming the menu for which one she wanted. "...Wow, you really like mix...ing..." Shujiko noticed the price and grimaced. The blonde searched her purse for every coin, found the amount insufficient, and started rooting through her pockets.

It didn't take long, however, for the ice cream of the Carefree Witch's choice to arrive, or for said 'witch' to begin scoffing it down.
"No no no! Wait!" Shujiko wailed. "I-I don't have the money for that one!"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 01 Feb 2012, 3:11 pm

The Carefree Witch paused for a moment while she was eating her ice cream. Too much? But she'd already started eating it, it was too late to complain about the pricing! She couldn't give the ice cream ba-

Suddenly, her expression became a wince. Cold headaches hurt.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 01 Feb 2012, 4:22 pm

Keiko seemed oblivious to being watched and, whilst Emiko's movements became somewhat more mechanical, her sister said nothing about being stared at. The indication that they should just get on with eating their food was there, however.

Sariel frowned at the wardrobe, stepping away from it. She wouldn't have liked the thing to burn up upon entry to the normal world, not if it contained a possible change of clothes. Quietly, the angel waited to see what would emerge from it.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:31 pm

With a repressed smile, Anna slowly drew closer to Shujiko, looking like one of those people you didn't want to figure out that you cannot pay for your meals. "Is there a problem?" A catlike smile played on her face as she peered at the hapless girl. It was too fun to tease people every now and then, those who didn't know the Emeraude rules that well.

Spring meanwhile went near the entrance of the shop to survey the streets for any potential new customers. Holding up a sign that displayed the day's dessert special, he looked like a rather calm representative of the place despite the sign's rather bright and flowery writing. It was a different kind of quality, but still definitely one that could be considered moe by some people.
VineStar
VineStar
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm

Oh god she's gonna kidnap me and force me to work for ice cream. Shujiko thought with horror. Hopping nervously from foot to foot, Shujiko tried to think of a solution for this problem. One that didn't involve something along the lines of her becoming an employee. Not that she had much of a problem with maids, but she just knew Hisako would end up seeing her, and... well, things would just get even more awkward.

"I... um, I, well..." Shujiko gulped. "I... don't have enough for the ice cream. B-but I'll go home and get it! I swear!" She quickly added. "I won't steal, I promise!"

------------------------------

After a little while, Cyndy became aware of her staring. Embarrassed, she set her eyes downwards, eating absent-mindedly. This was getting awkward, Cyndy thought. Better think of something to say...

"...Um... the restaurant's awesome." Cyndy said. "It's, like... pretty cool. Think I might keep working even after the holidays end!"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 01 Feb 2012, 6:51 pm

After only a moment's more of watching, Amitiel rather rapidly dug into her food. She didn't cause a mess, but she wasn't a neat eater by any stretch of the word. In fact, it was likely that 'ravenous' would be the best word to describe her eating habits.

----

The Carefree Witch placed her ice cream aside and clutched her head, eyes tightly shut. In the throes of an cold headache, there was little she could say at the moment.

----

Portals, wardrobes dropping from them, this was public displays of magic! That wasn't how it went, though, right? Hisako was confused, to say the least. This was strange...

In any case, she kept herself hidden as best she could, for now.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 02 Feb 2012, 9:33 am

Pretty quickly, Keiko was the only one left eating, despite having had the least to begin with, and Emiko was attempting to make small talk with their two unexpected guests. Naturally, this began with asking them who the hell they were, though in politer terms than that. Marginally.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar Thu 02 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

"No can do. If I let you run out, you may never come back." Anna stated, being rather uncomfortably close to Shujiko. "I suppose we'll work out payment through other means, yes?" The smile only grew larger... "Like perhaps... Through your body?" Sighing, Spring also positioned himself near the entrance to preserve Anna's joke, though he felt it might be going too far.
VineStar
VineStar
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 02 Feb 2012, 1:02 pm

"Eh?" Cyndy tilted her head quizzically at Emiko. "...Cyndy Ryuhime. I'm the delivery girl who works at your restaurant, right? I don't think I've been replaced with an imposter..." She added doubtfully, as if it were a real possibility.

--------------------------

Shujiko blinked, momentarily silenced by the girl's words. Face flushing rapidly, she began to stammer, "B-but I-I-I-I would n-never do anything l-l-like getting the hell outta here!"

Dropping one of her bags, Shujiko grabbed the so-called witch's wrist and made a wild dash for the exit. Debt or no debt, there was no in hell she would resort to paying anyone back like!
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 02 Feb 2012, 1:27 pm

Amitiel took a break from her overly-ravenous eating to actually make some kind of response. She'd managed, in a much shorter span of time then the others, to nearly finish her meal. Very little of the food even remained. Her response was quick, cheerful, and punctuated withe flirting.

"I'm Ami," she said, "And you're beautiful!"

Surely, this time it wouldn't fail.

----

The Carefree Witch had just been recovering from her cold headache when Shujiko started to yank her out of the cafe. With a cry of surprise(and a little pain, Shujiko had pulled pretty hard), she could only watch in dismay as her ice cream flew out of her grasp and toppled to the floor.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 02 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm

Finally, Keiko too finished eating, flopping sideways and wrapping her stumps around Amitiel's shoulder. "Stop flirting with Emi-chan, what am I going to do if she says yes?"

It was a kind of selfish thing to say, but it was more Keiko's being observant for once: Emiko, polite as she was, had no idea how one was meant to go about telling a child to stop giving them compliments. Keiko was good at protecting her sister, after all.

Morgan... was somewhat annoyed. She'd come all the way to Japan on a hunt for the absent weapons and, of all places, had come to this utterly unremarkable town. Then, for reasons she couldn't fully understand, whatever was shielding it gave way and the place became a veritable magical beacon. Wherever she looked there was another magical trail.

This all lead down to one thing: she was going to have to do manual reconnaissance and hope that some idiot used one of the weapons. At least if they were used, she'd be able to recognise the magic easier. As it was, she was following the most familiar trail.

Which was why Merlin's icecream got caught and handed back to him by a fairy six inches high. Fairy-Morgan was identical to her older self but for one thing: she was flat-chested and those wings were much more solid.

Now, why did this child seem familiar?
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 02 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

Amitiel blinked. She turned towards Keiko, reaching out to stop her from flopping to the ground if her turning dislodged the limbless girl. "Um... I don't know... You're cute too, though!"

Amitiel really didn't know when to stop with her flirting.

----

The Carefree Witch was momentarily surprised when her ice cream was suddenly given back to her, at least until she saw that there was a fairy doing it. Immediately, her eyes darted around to check that no one had seen the small humanoid, and then she slowly took her ice cream. Carefully positioning herself so that the fairy was obscured from the view of everyone else, but not so it looks conspicuous, she spoke.

"Eh...?"

She wasn't about to let on that she knew about magic just yet. It's not like there was a perverted shapeshifter or anything.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:51 pm

Dremlin was about to insult the phoenix when lo and behold, who should enter but the Carefree Witch herself. He frowned a moment, watching her escapades, but when her ice cream apparently flew back into her hand, he decided to get payback.

"Hey, lightning bitch." He called, getting up and walking over. "No one taunts me." He slapped the ice cream to the floor in one solid move. A keen observer would note his hand turning to stone for a moment as he did so.

"Now we're even." He walked back and sat down. "So, newborn phoenix, huh? Interesting stuff."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:57 pm

The icecream obstinately refused to get tossed to the floor, mostly because Dremlin's hand never got that close to the confection. Morgan didn't want to be hit on the head by some idiot magical creature's hand and reflexively lashed out, a wall of forceful air shunting the strangely-named creature across the restaurant all of a sudden, with most of the force on his top half. Ultimately, it would appear that he tripped and slid backwards along the ground.

It paid to pay more attention to where you were directing your pettiness.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next